Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,918 members, 7,802,984 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 06:32 AM

Prudent Hotel, Etemeteh Hotel To Be Demolished For Flouting Wike's Directives - Travel (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Prudent Hotel, Etemeteh Hotel To Be Demolished For Flouting Wike's Directives (62487 Views)

Wike Has Completed CFC Flyover Port Harcourt: Pictures / COVID-19: FAAN Threatens To Jail VIPs, Others Flouting Airports Protocols / Anambra Police Forces Transporters To Obey Covid-19 Safety Directives (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prudent Hotel, Etemeteh Hotel To Be Demolished For Flouting Wike's Directives by philip0906(m): 8:49pm On May 10, 2020
Risentouch:

How has things been for the lifeless after the demise of Abba Kyari.
Abba Kyari was not your president. Buhari who is your President, still rules over you and your household till 2023...

Meanwhile, Mazi fled Nigeria like a coward and could not come back to even bury his dog jack or his parents, till he eventually died like a fowl.

Doh!

1 Like

Re: Prudent Hotel, Etemeteh Hotel To Be Demolished For Flouting Wike's Directives by kunkelhanspeter(m): 9:19pm On May 10, 2020
Globad:

You're very dumb and an educated illiterate.

Read what I wrote again or go back to your teachers to ask for a refund

So if Presidential Hotel on Aba road opens, you will demolish it?
If dey break the rule yes he might demolish it
You are a big educated fool.
Re: Prudent Hotel, Etemeteh Hotel To Be Demolished For Flouting Wike's Directives by Globad(f): 9:52pm On May 10, 2020
kunkelhanspeter:

So if Presidential Hotel on Aba road opens, you will demolish it?
If dey break the rule yes he might demolish it
You are a big educated fool.

Your stupidity knows no bounds. You're arrogantly ignorant with the brains of a cockroach.
Re: Prudent Hotel, Etemeteh Hotel To Be Demolished For Flouting Wike's Directives by Risentouch(m): 11:27pm On May 10, 2020
philip0906:

Abba Kyari was not your president. Buhari who is your President, still rules over you and your household till 2023...

Meanwhile, Mazi fled Nigeria like a coward and could not come back to even bury his dog jack or his parents, till he eventually died like a fowl.

Doh!

The last time I checked the lifeless I have been seeing lately is an edited video, and besides talking about running away your lifeless told his zombies with guns to chase him away for the risk of tearing his nyash open to the public.
Am I wrong?
Re: Prudent Hotel, Etemeteh Hotel To Be Demolished For Flouting Wike's Directives by kunkelhanspeter(m): 10:57am On May 11, 2020
Globad:

Your stupidity knows no bounds. You're arrogantly ignorant with the brains of a cockroach.
Fool
Re: Prudent Hotel, Etemeteh Hotel To Be Demolished For Flouting Wike's Directives by Globad(f): 11:02am On May 11, 2020
kunkelhanspeter:

Fool

You don get free data.

Nimcompoop
Re: Prudent Hotel, Etemeteh Hotel To Be Demolished For Flouting Wike's Directives by Globad(f): 11:46am On May 11, 2020
kunkelhanspeter:

Fool

Peter or whatever your name is, your reasoning is very poor. This is not surprising though for someone who spent almost 8 years pursuing an HND.

If not for the obscure private poly which came to your rescue through an illegal arrangement, you would have still been on the streets of Rumuokwuta, Rumuodara and Rumuokoro doing low life yahoo yahoo and carrying cheap olosho.

At 29 years of age you still lack direction and sense. Mofo. I'm done with you as you're a loser.
Re: Prudent Hotel, Etemeteh Hotel To Be Demolished For Flouting Wike's Directives by kunkelhanspeter(m): 1:52pm On May 11, 2020
Globad:

Peter or whatever your name is, your reasoning is very poor. This is not surprising though for someone who spent almost 8 years pursuing an HND.

If not for the obscure private poly which came to your rescue through an illegal arrangement, you would have still been on the streets of Rumuokwuta, Rumuodara and Rumuokoro doing low life yahoo yahoo and carrying cheap olosho.

At 29 years of age you still lack direction and sense. Mofo. I'm done with you as you're a loser.

Lol
Re: Prudent Hotel, Etemeteh Hotel To Be Demolished For Flouting Wike's Directives by kunkelhanspeter(m): 1:57pm On May 11, 2020
Globad:

8 years pursuing HND is it a crime?
For someone who is sponsoring himself and his younger sister in university at the same time?
Have you paid anyone sch fee before in ur life
For ur information after my ND I spent 3 years at home .so my siblings can go to school.
No regret
Re: Prudent Hotel, Etemeteh Hotel To Be Demolished For Flouting Wike's Directives by kunkelhanspeter(m): 2:04pm On May 11, 2020
Globad:

It seems u have spent all ur day going through my NL history and if think I am a yahoo yahoo boy I will be wasting time replying u ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

32-yr-old Man Who Pretends To Be 81 Nabbed While Trying To Get Into US (photos) / Kaduna Airport Is Now Ready For 24-hour Operations. See Its New Looks / My Ghana Experience 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.