Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,000 members, 7,806,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:50 AM

How To Create A Legit Click Bank Account In Nigeria 2020 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Create A Legit Click Bank Account In Nigeria 2020 (761 Views)

HAVE BEING SCAMED MANY TIMES,WHAT BUSINESS CAN I JOIN THAT IS MUCH LEGIT?Click / How To Create A Legit Click Bank Account In Nigeria 2020 / Latest Way To Start Data Selling Business In Nigeria 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Create A Legit Click Bank Account In Nigeria 2020 by Naijacaesar: 12:55am On May 10, 2020
I know you have been looking for a way to create a legit click bank accounts here in Nigeria or any restricted country, Here it is. It is no longer news that Click Bank has upgraded its Operation, the former methods of opening a click bank account from Nigeria or other restricted Countries have changed, many people trying to use VPN, ‘’both premium and free VPNs’’ still get their accounts disabled in the end. It seems Click Bank has advanced its checks in detecting user locations and blacklisting Ip addresses which leads to disabling of accounts.
Some weeks ago, many people have written to me, asking how they can create a click bank account here in Nigeria and other click bank disabled countries. I have decided to guide my readers step by step throughout the whole process in the course of this article. If you still run into any difficulties, please do well to reach me as soon as possible on Our Publication website

WHAT IS CLICKBANK?

Click Bank is an Affiliate Market Place of products, it won't be a bad idea to say it is a storehouse of several products in different niches. These products are owned by the Vendors, these vendors affiliate with Click Bank to help sell their products on the Platform. Click Bank get a certain commission for doing this, on the other hands the Promoters (Advertisers) sign up to click bank on click bank to promote these products. The vendors through click bank pay the promoters a certain commission base on the number of sales the promoter has been able to acquire.

Here is the list of countries banned from buying from Clickbank:
AFGHANISTAN
ANGOLA
AZERBAIJAN
BOSNIA AND HERZEGOVINA
BANGLADESH
BURKINA FASO
BURUNDI
BENIN
BELARUS
CONGO, THE DEM REP OF
CENTRAL AFRICAN REP
CONGO
COTE D IVOIRE
CAMEROON
CUBA
DJIBOUTI
DOMINICAN REPUBLIC
ALGERIA
ECUADOR
ERITREA
ETHIOPIA
GABON
GUINEA
EQUATORIAL GUINEA
GUINEA-BISSAU
GUYANA
IRAQ
IRAN, ISLAMIC REP OF
KENYA
KOREA, DEM PEOPLES REP
LIBERIA
LIBYAN ARAB JAMAHIRIYA
MOLDOVA, REPUBLIC OF
MADAGASCAR
MYANMAR
MONGOLIA
MAURITANIA
MALAWI
MOZAMBIQUE
NIGER
NIGERIA
NEPAL
PAPUA NEW GUINEA
PALESTINIAN TERRITORY
SERBIA
RWANDA
SUDAN
SIERRA LEONE
SENEGAL
SOMALIA
SYRIAN ARAB REPUBLIC
CHAD
TOGO
TAJIKISTAN
TIMOR-LESTE
TURKMENISTAN
TANZANIA, UN REP OF
UGANDA
ZAMBIA

IP-ADDRESSES

Click Bank has set robots to detect IP-addresses of users n these blacklisted countries, these robots will flag & disable such accounts
How do I create a ClickBank account in Nigeria in 2020 (Full Guide)

What is an IP address One May ASK?

IP (Internet Protocol) Address is an address of your network hardware. It helps in connecting your computer to other devices on your network and all over the world. An IP Address is made up of numbers or characters.
An example of an IP address would be: 506.457.14.512
Alternatively, we could say, An IP address is a number of all information technology devices (printers, routers, modems, etc) use. when connected to a network, including the internet.

WHAT IS A VPN?

A VPN, or Virtual Private Network, allows you to create a secure connection to another network over the Internet. VPNs can be used to access region-restricted websites, shield your browsing activity from prying eyes on public Wi-Fi, and more.
(VPN) gives you online privacy and anonymity by creating a private network from a public internet connection. VPNs mask your internet protocol (IP) address so your online actions are virtually untraceable. Most important, VPN services establish secure and encrypted connections to provide greater privacy than even a secured Wi-Fi hotspot.

READ MORE >>> https://naijaterrene.com/how-to-open-a-clickbank-account-in-nigeria-in-2020/

Re: How To Create A Legit Click Bank Account In Nigeria 2020 by Broel(m): 11:35pm On Feb 10, 2021
clickbank in Nigeria creation in 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sRavPYj-LTE

Here is how I made $366.14 on clickbank in 96hours

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xlYs9xg0RiU

video on how I made $250 in 1day will be uploaded this week so make sure to subscribe..

(1) (Reply)

Sterling Bank Launches Onebank App / Is The Gmoney Loaning App A Legitimate Loan Platform / From Promise Of Empowerment To Slavery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.