Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,883 members, 7,802,853 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:18 PM

Share Your Experience(s) Of God's Miracles & Wonderful Acts - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Share Your Experience(s) Of God's Miracles & Wonderful Acts (68896 Views)

Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Miracle? Share Your Experience(s) / Share Your Experience With Fetish Friends, Neighbor, Landlord, Co-worker Etc / 10 Self-Proclaimed Holy Men With Miracles That Went Horribly Wrong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Your Experience(s) Of God's Miracles & Wonderful Acts by LegalIcon: 1:13am On May 10, 2020
Mine was on August 1, 2015. I was traveling from Ilorin to Oyo town to see the parents of my ex then. I was driving and I had a friend also seated beside me on the front seat beside the driver. I wanted to stylishly convey my serious intention to her parents, so I bought different kinds of fruits and wrapped them like engagement items and kept them inside the boot.

Mind you I was supposed to attend a vigil on the eve of that day (Friday, 31st July), but I chose not too, because I would be traveling the following morning.

So, on getting to Alata area, before Deeper Life Camp (on the Ilorin-Ogbomosho expressway), I was not really overspeeding, but my car suddenly started swerving. By that time, I had lost control of the wheels, so, the car was just swerving on the road while on speed. My friend kept calling me and asking me about what was going on, and suddenly, the car hit one of these road dividers made of concrete and then summersaulted thrice and then faced the direction I was coming from (Ilorin). Now, the last thing I still remember was that when the car hit the road divider. I was GONE! It was as if there was a total blackout.

This was around 12pm. I remember seeing myself in a place where I met an old man. The old man asked me what I was doing there, I didn't utter a word. So, he told me to go back to where I was coming from, that I had not even done the work he gave me. At that time, I started hearing faintly the cry of people, and then after about 3 to 4 hours, I opened my eyes and I saw about four Doctors and Nurses doing suitures on my head and ear. I had memory loss and was just looking at everyone in the Theater. After some time, I asked where I was and I was told Lautech Teaching Hospital in Ogbomoso. I then began to ask them what had happened. They tried to ask me information about my family but I remembered none until after about an hour again.

I then saw my friend who by God's grace didn't sustain any serious injury. He then narrated the story: After my car (Honda bulldog) summersaulted thrice and stopped, the car bonnet flew to the other devide of the expressway. The car became a write off and to bring me out was a task. While my friend was brought out through the side window, the people who rushed to the scene had to use Cutlass and some metals to further break the car into pieces and then brought out my dead body. People were already wailing when a Pastor driving in his church bus offered to carry my body and my friend to the Teaching Hospital. As the man was driving, he was crying and praying that God should prove himself. That was on Saturday.

On Monday, my elder sister was returning from Lagos and when she got to the spot where the accident occurred, the driver of the commercial bus she boarded was showing the passengers that that was where a serious accident occurred on Saturday and a young guy died. Then, my sister told the guy that the guy came back to life, but the guy disbelieved. When it became an argument, my elder sister called me and I spoke to her while in the commercial bus. Could you believe that nothing happened to the fruits in the booth, including the wine I bought? Funningly too, myself and the girl didn't eventually marry.

WHAT CAN GOD NOT Do? Pls, share your own experience of God's Miracles and wonderful Acts. PLEASE, Let this testimony make the from page (to the glory of God) abeg!

835 Likes 61 Shares

Re: Share Your Experience(s) Of God's Miracles & Wonderful Acts by adadike(f): 2:24am On May 10, 2020
Wonderful God! Am moved to tears. This God , how wonderful you are. I was preparing to travel for Xmas from ilorin to Onitsha, being a prayerful person, I decided to keep vigil and pray against accident. While praying and deep in the spirit, I saw dead bodies of corpers lying on the road. After the prayers , I narrated what I saw to my mum . The next day, she saw me to Onitsha park at Oja Oba Ilorin. To my surprise, there were about 10 corpers on the queue travelling to Onitsha as well. I decided to board the same bus with them coz of the revelation I had. My mom panicked but I advised her to go home and keep praying for our safety. The driver was an Igbo man which is unusual. That transport company hates working with Igbo people, yet 90 percent of their customers were igbos.
I led the corpers and the other occupants of the vehicle in a short but powerful prayer . After the prayer , I kept calling on the blood of Jesus to save the day coz of my revelation. On getting to Osi in kwara state, I dozed off only to awaken at screams of 'Jesus Jesus Jesus'. The car summersaulted three times and plung into a ditch . Miraculously all of us survived. What surprised me the most was the Igbo driver took me aside and said, 'nne, tell me the truth, who are you'?

980 Likes 67 Shares

Re: Share Your Experience(s) Of God's Miracles & Wonderful Acts by adadike(f): 2:25am On May 10, 2020
Lalasticlala, please share your testimony

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share Your Experience(s) Of God's Miracles & Wonderful Acts by LegalIcon: 7:35am On May 10, 2020
Our God is an awesome God.

88 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Share Your Experience(s) Of God's Miracles & Wonderful Acts by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:12am On May 10, 2020
You have a calling

So how have you being doing the work He sent you

Just curious shocked shocked.

There is a popular place in Ikorodu , Majidun to be precise. I don't know if it's still there

There they treat people especially those who are mentally challenged

So we wanted to pay them a visit and take care of them that day

So my church members parked to pick me up.

As I was about to cross the road to the place the bus was parked

I look left, right then left again, waiting patiently, finally as I was crossing the road, a car from nowhere came out and hit me!!!

It threw me up, I rolled several times then fell on the bonnet of the car then fell on the floor

Some thought that I was gone, many thought that least I would be fractured in multiple places

They mugged the driver that he has killed someone but I stood up and asked them to release the driver

They insisted that he should take me to the hospital but instead I went with them to Ikorodu

That experience strengthen their faith in God. It energized them. They couldn't stop praising and appreciating God till we got there.

Even at the place they re-tell the story to encourage the people not to give up hope

Because there's a God of all possibilities

487 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Share Your Experience(s) Of God's Miracles & Wonderful Acts by money121(m): 9:12am On May 10, 2020
Ok

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Share Your Experience(s) Of God's Miracles & Wonderful Acts by overseer1(m): 9:12am On May 10, 2020
I'm alive & that God truly exist

186 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Share Your Experience(s) Of God's Miracles & Wonderful Acts by StrikeBack(m): 9:13am On May 10, 2020
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience(s) Of God's Miracles & Wonderful Acts by Onebyonedead: 9:13am On May 10, 2020
Make he act for covid19

All this super story and nkan be

If na by all this stories

Me for don right bigger book than the bible

We all have stories it all depends on how we look at it

At the end of the day life is a game

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Share Your Experience(s) Of God's Miracles & Wonderful Acts by hopefulLandlord: 9:13am On May 10, 2020
OP at the end asked, WHAT CAN GOD NOT Do?

Answer: heal an amputee. Funny enough Salamanders and starfishs grow back lost limbs without screaming the name of a dead son of a Jewish carpenter but humans can't grow back theirs no matter the level of prayer being offered to an omnipotent god who said you'd get anything you ask for in his name if you have faith even if it's as small as a mustard seed. Looks like no amputee has faith lol

40 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Share Your Experience(s) Of God's Miracles & Wonderful Acts by DropsMic(m): 9:13am On May 10, 2020
God be praised.
Thank God for your life..

I have one question though...

Was the old man wearing a white gown like in the movies? #PunIntended.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Experience(s) Of God's Miracles & Wonderful Acts by Galactico4ever(m): 9:14am On May 10, 2020
@ legallcon,Do you have a video of your chat with the old man?what did he look like? I remember watching a movie with the exact storyline in 2016.did you ever write a movie script afterwards? Did the old man tell you to ditch your fiancee?

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share Your Experience(s) Of God's Miracles & Wonderful Acts by paulolee(m): 9:14am On May 10, 2020
good...miracles do happen...d problem is dt we jus dnt bliev in miracles until we start praying n hoping for it..gat alot of dm shaa bt d craziest was d one dt was linked to betting...was abt to win 85k and two matches was postponed...went to collect my money without dt 2 matches n was given just 18k dt dose 2 matches gat big points..3 n 5 points...i said i wud wait n waited 4 d big day..d first wit 5 points won convincingly bt d oda wit 3 points was losing 3 nil jus after 35mins n i was shocked bt i jus relax my mind n lookedup n said God knows d best oo...waited till nite n didnt even disturb myself bcox I tot av lost it all bt bea jus gingered me to check it dt she av bin praying all day for d ticket n i laffed real hard bcox notin consine prayer wit naija bet na..bt wen i opened flashscores n say 6-5 i was shocked n even read d match report n was suprised bcox dt match gat all shades of madness...starting from 2 red cards each, 4 penalties involved n 2 missed, and it spanned to 99 mins of extra time..my saving grace was dt d other team lost thier keeper to injury n d other keeper gat a red and a player av to Mount d goal n dts wen my team did 3 goals in dt extra 9mins to win...to me its a miracle 85k n i paid tithe n even gave testimony dt i was financially favored...i miss football jhoor

151 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Share Your Experience(s) Of God's Miracles & Wonderful Acts by Frankyboy1(m): 9:15am On May 10, 2020
Ok
Re: Share Your Experience(s) Of God's Miracles & Wonderful Acts by johnkey: 9:16am On May 10, 2020
Imagine this simp would have died over a bïtch!! what happened to them coming to see your family abi no be you wan spend money ni?

5 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience(s) Of God's Miracles & Wonderful Acts by anyimontana(m): 9:16am On May 10, 2020
Who counted the summersault

144 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Share Your Experience(s) Of God's Miracles & Wonderful Acts by CAPSLOCKED: 9:16am On May 10, 2020
I AM NOT RELIGIOUS, BUT JUST LIKE PEOPLE FROM HUNDREDS OF OTHER RELIGIONS WORLDWIDE, I EXPERIENCE THESE FAVOURS AND MIRACLES.
BUT WHEN WE'RE UNLUCKY, WE DIE. THERE'S NOTHING LIKE GOD'S GRACE PROTECTING YOU FOLKS. WE'RE JUST LUCKY TO BE ALIVE.

THE MAIN THING IS THAT BAD THINGS HAPPEN TO BOTH BELIEVERS AND UNBELIEVERS. WHATEVER YOU HAVE TO SAY IS IRRELEVANT.
YOU THANK HIM FOR SPARING YOUR LIFE TODAY ONLY FOR YOU TO LOSE IT TOMORROW.

54 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Share Your Experience(s) Of God's Miracles & Wonderful Acts by ChibeKs(m): 9:16am On May 10, 2020
God is wonderful. All praises to him.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Share Your Experience(s) Of God's Miracles & Wonderful Acts by MrImole: 9:17am On May 10, 2020
Seriously
Re: Share Your Experience(s) Of God's Miracles & Wonderful Acts by real691(m): 9:17am On May 10, 2020
True life story

In 2016, I relocated to Abule egba. A man living in the same house with me wanted to travel to Port Harcourt. [/b]Tricycles and motorcycles were not allowed to ply our street road until 6am but he had to leave before 5am to escape Lagos traffic, so [b]I promised to help him carry some of his loads [/b]to the nearest main road then to iyana ipaja, where he would get a direct bus to Port Harcourt.

It was 4am when the man knocked on my door to prepare myself that he was leaving by 4:30am, so I quickly washed my face and lo and behold I couldn't find my shorts as I had only one, I seldom wear shorts except when I want to wash my clothes. [b]I searched for the shorts but couldn't find it, so I wore the shirt and trousers I wore to school(work) the previous day
. He carried a bag of rice on his head while I carried two bags of clothes and other stuffs.

We got to the nearest junction but we observed that no single bus or car drove by which was strange. Unknown to us that a street party was held the previous night which ended in inter-street clash which I got to know later on ended in blood bath. As we waited for a bus on one side of the road, I noticed everyone at my front started to run including the man I was helping. As I turned to look back to know the cause for panic, I saw two guys with blood-soaked singlets. I did not quickly see that one was coming with a matchete in his hand until he raised it up to cut my head or neck, then it was too late to run as they had caught up with me. Immediately he raised the matchete against me, my brain took a break and my body became stiff leaving my spirit as my only active member like it was a bad dream. Suddenly my attacker stopped with the matchete close to my head and accused me of carrying weapons in my bag which I calmly tried to show him that it was clothes for traveling. His partner came and blasted him for misjudging me even with my dressing, and asked him if he had seen a fighter put on a shirt and trousers to fight. So they left and crossed to the other side of the road.

While they were with me a bus passed and stopped to carry the people who ran to a distant. The man who I helped pleaded with the driver to slow down so he could see what would happen to me. Brethren after the guys left me unharmed, I quickly ran and caught up with the bus which was a considerable distance ahead. Everyone inside the bus was amazed because they saw the matchete swayed towards my head. I didn't say anything until we alighted at the car park. That was when the driver explained how the boys had been fighting all night and attacking everyone and everything they marked as enemies.

On my way back from the park at 6:30am, I saw the same guy who attacked me on the same road soaked in his own blood, as he was cut heavily on his head that a cut vein popped out of the injury. Some people that gathered around him explained their ordeals in the hands of [b]the same guy who did not spare anyone that mornin[/b]g. Some bittered folks wanted him to die so they tried to remove tyres used by sympathisers to prevent vehicles from crushing him as he was lying on one side of the road, but I had sympathy on him so I waited to ensure the aggrieved folks would not remove the tyres after some sympathisers left the scene for work. I joined in directing vehicles away from him until his group came and took him away.

Although they were still shouting for revenge, I said a silent prayer that he discontinues such reckless life, gets saved and not waste his chance for repentance.

Through out that week, everyone talked about the casualties of that days' clash of which majority were those that slept outdoors and early work goers. Some couldn't believe me until the man returned and told them himself.

When I am asked how, I always say where all help fail that is when God steps in. He likes to show himself to those that chooses. I am glad I am among the few. I know he protects us daily, but sometimes the unexpected comes and then the miraculous overtakes.

Shalom.

I used to think glo is the fastest until this post.

198 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Share Your Experience(s) Of God's Miracles & Wonderful Acts by Reva1(m): 9:18am On May 10, 2020
grin cheesy Stop it joor. Don't you watch films ni
anyimontana:
Who counted the summersault

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Experience(s) Of God's Miracles & Wonderful Acts by Premiumwriter: 9:18am On May 10, 2020
Interesting but I don't see any correlation between the accident and your engagement.

Besides don't you think an accident is too dramatic and risky to use as a warning to ask you not to marry a girl?

Just saying

15 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience(s) Of God's Miracles & Wonderful Acts by Kaybaba5(m): 9:18am On May 10, 2020
GOD IS GOOD

9 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience(s) Of God's Miracles & Wonderful Acts by femiman007(m): 9:18am On May 10, 2020
God is a faithful God

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Experience(s) Of God's Miracles & Wonderful Acts by Hisincrease: 9:18am On May 10, 2020
Okay.
Re: Share Your Experience(s) Of God's Miracles & Wonderful Acts by Nobody: 9:18am On May 10, 2020
God
Re: Share Your Experience(s) Of God's Miracles & Wonderful Acts by exco90(m): 9:18am On May 10, 2020
We don hear.. make covid go first..
Re: Share Your Experience(s) Of God's Miracles & Wonderful Acts by psalmuelwater(m): 9:18am On May 10, 2020
I'm alive to see this day. He does this miracle everyday

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Experience(s) Of God's Miracles & Wonderful Acts by luckgood(m): 9:18am On May 10, 2020
Abe make una help me manage this small relief package. We go do better next Sunday. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience(s) Of God's Miracles & Wonderful Acts by GreatResearcher1: 9:18am On May 10, 2020
LegalIcon:
Mine was on August 1, 2015. I was traveling from Ilorin to Oyo town to see the parents of my ex then. I was driving and I had a friend also seated beside me on the front seat beside the driver. I wanted to stylishly convey my serious intention to her parents, so I bought different kinds of fruits and wrapped them like engagement items and kept them inside the boot.

Mind you I was supposed to attend a vigil on the eve of that day (Friday, 31st July), but I chose not too, because I would be traveling the following morning.

So, on getting to Alata area, before Deeper Life Camp (on the Ilorin-Ogbomosho expressway), I was not really overspeeding, but my car suddenly started swerving. By that time, I had lost control of the wheels, so, the car was just swerving on the road while on speed. My friend kept calling me and asking me about what was going on, and suddenly, the car hit one of these road dividers made of concrete and then summersaulted thrice and then faced the direction I was coming from (Ilorin). Now, the last thing I still remember was that when the car hit the road divider. I was GONE! It was as if there was a total blackout.

This was around 12pm. I remember seeing myself in a place where I met an old man. The old man asked me what I was doing there, I didn't utter a word. So, he told me to go back to where I was coming from, that I had not even done the work he gave me. At that time, I started hearing faintly the cry of people, and then after about 3 to 4 hours, I opened my eyes and I saw about four Doctors and Nurses doing suitures on my head and ear. I had memory loss and was just looking at everyone in the Theater. After some time, I asked where I was and I was told Lautech Teaching Hospital in Ogbomoso. I then began to ask them what had happened. They tried to ask me information about my family but I remembered none until after about an hour again.

I then saw my friend who by God's grace didn't sustain any serious injury. He then narrated the story: After my car (Honda bulldog) summersaulted thrice and stopped, the car bonnet flew to the other devide of the expressway. The car became a write off and to bring me out was a task. While my friend was brought out through the side window, the people who rushed to the scene had to use Cutlass and some metals to further break the car into pieces and then brought out my dead body. People were already wailing when a Pastor driving in his church bus offered to carry my body and my friend to the Teaching Hospital. As the man was driving, he was crying and praying that God should prove himself. That was on Saturday.

On Monday, my elder sister was returning from Lagos and when she got to the spot where the accident occurred, the driver of the commercial bus she boarded was showing the passengers that that was where a serious accident occurred on Saturday and a young guy died. Then, my sister told the guy that the guy came back to life, but the guy disbelieved. When it became an argument, my elder sister called me and I spoke to her while in the commercial bus. Could you believe that nothing happened to the fruits in the booth, including the wine I bought? Funningly too, myself and the girl didn't eventually marry.

WHAT CAN GOD NOT Do? Pls, share your own experience of God's Miracles and wonderful Acts. PLEASE, Let this testimony make the from page (to the glory of God) abeg!

13 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Tithing Is Not Compulsory - D.K Olukoya / Lagos Pastor Heals Mad Man On The Street (Photos) / I'm Richer Than Bill Gates - Pastor Adeboye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.