Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,281 members, 7,807,944 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:19 PM

Share Your Experience(s) Of God's Miracles & Wonderful Acts - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Share Your Experience(s) Of God's Miracles & Wonderful Acts (68911 Views)

Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Miracle? Share Your Experience(s) / Share Your Experience With Fetish Friends, Neighbor, Landlord, Co-worker Etc / 10 Self-Proclaimed Holy Men With Miracles That Went Horribly Wrong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Experience(s) Of God's Miracles & Wonderful Acts by BotafogoJunior(m): 11:01am On May 10, 2020
Squillaci:

Sorry, I don't understand how this is a miracle?
and help me ask her how she take count the number of times the vehicle rolled,weyrey people

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience(s) Of God's Miracles & Wonderful Acts by Femeto: 11:05am On May 10, 2020
OP no still marry the girl na wa o.
Re: Share Your Experience(s) Of God's Miracles & Wonderful Acts by BotafogoJunior(m): 11:07am On May 10, 2020
doggedfighter:

Praying while driving to the hospital. grin grin grin grin grin
Religion dulls their brains grin grin grin
you dey mind idiots dem,dem for just pray for the accident scene then go home

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience(s) Of God's Miracles & Wonderful Acts by Nobody: 11:07am On May 10, 2020
if ye bliv ye shall see the glory of God
Re: Share Your Experience(s) Of God's Miracles & Wonderful Acts by MERCHANDISER: 11:08am On May 10, 2020
doggedfighter:

Bullshit, where's the location of your hell fire?
Are you a man or a woman?
If you're a woman then i'm ashamed of you.
Heaven and hell are spiritual,as a canal being,you won't understand this until u give ur life to Christ
Re: Share Your Experience(s) Of God's Miracles & Wonderful Acts by Weeliweeli(m): 11:11am On May 10, 2020
LegalIcon:
Mine was on August 1, 2015. I was traveling from Ilorin to Oyo town to see the parents of my ex then. I was driving and I had a friend also seated beside me on the front seat beside the driver. I wanted to stylishly convey my serious intention to her parents, so I bought different kinds of fruits and wrapped them like engagement items and kept them inside the boot.

Mind you I was supposed to attend a vigil on the eve of that day (Friday, 31st July), but I chose not too, because I would be traveling the following morning.

So, on getting to Alata area, before Deeper Life Camp (on the Ilorin-Ogbomosho expressway), I was not really overspeeding, but my car suddenly started swerving. By that time, I had lost control of the wheels, so, the car was just swerving on the road while on speed. My friend kept calling me and asking me about what was going on, and suddenly, the car hit one of these road dividers made of concrete and then summersaulted thrice and then faced the direction I was coming from (Ilorin). Now, the last thing I still remember was that when the car hit the road divider. I was GONE! It was as if there was a total blackout.

This was around 12pm. I remember seeing myself in a place where I met an old man. The old man asked me what I was doing there, I didn't utter a word. So, he told me to go back to where I was coming from, that I had not even done the work he gave me. At that time, I started hearing faintly the cry of people, and then after about 3 to 4 hours, I opened my eyes and I saw about four Doctors and Nurses doing suitures on my head and ear. I had memory loss and was just looking at everyone in the Theater. After some time, I asked where I was and I was told Lautech Teaching Hospital in Ogbomoso. I then began to ask them what had happened. They tried to ask me information about my family but I remembered none until after about an hour again.

I then saw my friend who by God's grace didn't sustain any serious injury. He then narrated the story: After my car (Honda bulldog) summersaulted thrice and stopped, the car bonnet flew to the other devide of the expressway. The car became a write off and to bring me out was a task. While my friend was brought out through the side window, the people who rushed to the scene had to use Cutlass and some metals to further break the car into pieces and then brought out my dead body. People were already wailing when a Pastor driving in his church bus offered to carry my body and my friend to the Teaching Hospital. As the man was driving, he was crying and praying that God should prove himself. That was on Saturday.

On Monday, my elder sister was returning from Lagos and when she got to the spot where the accident occurred, the driver of the commercial bus she boarded was showing the passengers that that was where a serious accident occurred on Saturday and a young guy died. Then, my sister told the guy that the guy came back to life, but the guy disbelieved. When it became an argument, my elder sister called me and I spoke to her while in the commercial bus. Could you believe that nothing happened to the fruits in the booth, including the wine I bought? Funningly too, myself and the girl didn't eventually marry.

WHAT CAN GOD NOT Do? Pls, share your own experience of God's Miracles and wonderful Acts. PLEASE, Let this testimony make the from page (to the glory of God) abeg!
Re: Share Your Experience(s) Of God's Miracles & Wonderful Acts by BlueDragonttess(m): 11:12am On May 10, 2020
paulolee:
good...miracles do happen...d problem is dt we jus dnt bliev in miracles until we start praying n hoping for it..gat alot of dm shaa bt d craziest was d one dt was linked to betting...was abt to win 85k and two matches was postponed...went to collect my money without dt 2 matches n was given just 18k dt dose 2 matches gat big points..3 n 5 points...i said i wud wait n waited 4 d big day..d first wit 5 points won convincingly bt d oda wit 3 points was losing 3 nil jus after 35mins n i was shocked bt i jus relax my mind n lookedup n said God knows d best oo...waited till nite n didnt even disturb myself bcox I tot av lost it all bt bea jus gingered me to check it dt she av bin praying all day for d ticket n i laffed real hard bcox notin consine prayer wit naija bet na..bt wen i opened flashscores n say 6-5 i was shocked n even read d match report n was suprised bcox dt match gat all shades of madness...starting from 2 red cards each, 4 penalties involved n 2 missed, and it spanned to 99 mins of extra time..my saving grace was dt d other team lost thier keeper to injury n d other keeper gat a red and a player av to Mount d goal n dts wen my team did 3 goals in dt extra 9mins to win...to me its a miracle 85k n i paid tithe n even gave testimony dt i was financially favored...i miss football jhoor
Called on God....to win a bet? Tete
Re: Share Your Experience(s) Of God's Miracles & Wonderful Acts by winj: 11:12am On May 10, 2020
Nooil:

The way you guys think whites don't pray more than blacks make me laugh. The ones that believe in God pray more than anyone if you don't know.
No one mentioned whites, an example for your simple mind...Chinese make up 1.3 billion of the world's 8 billion population, they are so not religious to the point that they bulldoze churches and mosques yet have the affluence that Africans only dream of.

Many European countries are non believers and still do better than 99% of brainwashed Africans who have pegged their survival on a stupid book called the bible that even the original creators use as toilet paper!

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience(s) Of God's Miracles & Wonderful Acts by Nobody: 11:13am On May 10, 2020
Of Course Miracle exist and God's powerful
Watched the story of john smith
The boy that fell into the ice while playing with his friend when he was a teen and was pulse less for 45 mins and the doctor declared him dead but his mum Joyce Smith came to the hospital was crying and said "holy spirit please breathe life in to my son"and boom there was pulse they treated the kid,transferred him to another hospital and they prayed for him the third day with friends and people that saw it all over the news in their city prayed for him and he woke up the 3rd day with no side effects that the doctors presumed.
His case made the doctor and fire man that rescued him belief in God and miracle because the fireman was an Atheist.
That was what made doctor kent sutterer to write the article " kid was dead"
" mother prayed"
"Kid came back to life"
The dude is still alive till date.

Just type John smith the kid that died and came back to life on google or download the film "breakthrough"

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Experience(s) Of God's Miracles & Wonderful Acts by paulolee(m): 11:13am On May 10, 2020
Charmingrascal:

I thought Bet9ja only count regular time (90 minutes) of play. If your prediction don't make the regular 90 minutes your ticket is gone.
Now that you are saying 99 minutes I don't understand.
u asked lyk a gal dt dnt watch futball....i mean d match had a lot of controversies n fights and extra 10 mins additional time was given...yeah betting don not include extra time n am not talking abt d normal 30 mins extra time

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience(s) Of God's Miracles & Wonderful Acts by Angelacruz: 11:14am On May 10, 2020
Wow!God is indeed great
oshorstan:
I do believe in miracles, I have witnessed many and I cannot share. but God loves me so much. For emphasis, I will share 2.

This one happened in my Community, on my bday. I went to see my Spiritual Father (Apostle M. U Egharevba) , gave him wine as usual . On my way, I bought food stuffs which I will cook for my folks at home. So I went to bed cos I was fatigued. while I was sleeping my bro came to call me that there was a dead man outside , that I should come n pray for him. I was wearing shorts n singlet that day n I tot I was not that strong enough to raise d dead. so I came out n saw sympathisers . I shrinked in faith. one man said make una carry go mortuary. I said no, everyone shift back. naso I put am for my lap begin day kabash oo... I noticed I left this dimension to another , I saw him going towards a hole with stretch hands. I rushed to meet him n shouted at him to return back. He said he was tired n wanted to just go. Cut long story short, we came back...... boom the man was hot and he vomited on me. Naso everywhere scatter ooo. That was where I believed in Miracles..... confirm stuff mehnn

second one was in my 200L at Ambrose Alli University. No money for fees, and it was exam period. I had already missed 4 papers , so I was already aware I was in extension. I was down emotionally. So I went for a programme at my fellowship (GLCO ) opp. AAU Cooperative, the pastor said we should come n sow seed. I was angry. Suddenly I heard a voice in my spirit. He said, "go and drop the money" The last money on me was a torn #100 . I refused. The pastor said, someone is here that needs to get his fees paid ASAP. I just knew deep has called into deep. I didn't disobey. I just dropped it. that night, I got a call from my Uncle to send my details for sch fees payment.
Re: Share Your Experience(s) Of God's Miracles & Wonderful Acts by Vcent50: 11:16am On May 10, 2020
xnsandrxns:

What an ungrateful human being
Even when you were clearly saved by the hard working medical team, you decided to give the credit to an invisible being
Why did the pastor that drove you to the hospital not drive you to a church?
Or just pray and heal your on the spot

This is exactly how you people are waiting for scientists to get a cure for Covid 19 so you can give credit to your gods and pastors
Is it not the same God that gives them the wisdom to know what to do
Re: Share Your Experience(s) Of God's Miracles & Wonderful Acts by southpole: 11:16am On May 10, 2020
hopefulLandlord:

Scaring me with imaginary places had never worked
Heaven is imaginary to those who have never gone there so also hell. But one thing is sure every human must live in one of the 2 one day. The wise will seek God and find him before they are dead.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Experience(s) Of God's Miracles & Wonderful Acts by paulolee(m): 11:16am On May 10, 2020
DonMekino:

they say bet money is evil....I love ur gf she keyed into the bet Ministry and reaped it's dividend....
yup she really disturbed me all day n kip giving me motivational words not to lose hope bt i ignored her bcoz she dnt look ball n won't understand n felt she was jus trying to be dramatic bcoz na she folo advise me to leave d small bar n wait 4 d big wan...wen d tin enter na excess joy n gave her a perfectly nice treat...na 1 week steady flexin oo
Re: Share Your Experience(s) Of God's Miracles & Wonderful Acts by Mystery9(m): 11:17am On May 10, 2020
Onebyonedead:
Make he act for covid19

All this super story and nkan be

If na by all this stories

Me for don right bigger book than the bible

We all have stories it
all depends on how we look at it

At the end of the day life is a game
Keep on mocking yourself.
I pity you. If you dare die as an unbeliever in Christ or in sin, you will wish in the after life you were never given birth too.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience(s) Of God's Miracles & Wonderful Acts by kenex4ever(m): 11:18am On May 10, 2020
hopefulLandlord:
pastor Nick they there. your god Should heal him
my God will heal him
Re: Share Your Experience(s) Of God's Miracles & Wonderful Acts by PlanBIncome(m): 11:18am On May 10, 2020
Out of the many miracle I have experienced, I will share the one that happened this week, let’s say last week.

It happened that I have been going to bank throughout the week after lockdown and the crowd seems overwhelming every time.

So I decided to go to my branch which was a bit far but the crowd was minimal compared to other branches closeby. About two hours on queue I started having the unrest feeling within that says I did not turn off the gas cooker. But I couldn’t call my brother to go home and check for me cos he doesn’t even have spare key. Another thought came that if anything terrible was happening then my neighbors would have called me.

I was able to do just one or two two things I went to bank for, so I rushed home. On getting to the staircase I started perceiving burnt and smoke. I rushed into my kitchen, behold everywhere was in smoke including room and sitting room. The miracle here was the light went off, I still don’t know how it happened. I really couldn’t imagine what could have happened if there is a fire erupt yet I have keg with fuel at the back of the kitchen in the balcony.

I really thank God for that.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Share Your Experience(s) Of God's Miracles & Wonderful Acts by Edmanpumpin(m): 11:22am On May 10, 2020
LegalIcon:

WHAT CAN GOD NOT Do? Pls, share your own experience of God's Miracles and wonderful Acts. PLEASE, Let this testimony make the from page (to the glory of God) abeg!

Great Testimony!
What a wonderful Lord He is. May His Name alone be glorified Amen.
God shall continue to keep you always Amen.
I shall have my own testimony also Amen.
Re: Share Your Experience(s) Of God's Miracles & Wonderful Acts by Myself2(m): 11:23am On May 10, 2020
LegalIcon:
Mine was on August 1, 2015. I was traveling from Ilorin to Oyo town to see the parents of my ex then. I was driving and I had a friend also seated beside me on the front seat beside the driver. I wanted to stylishly convey my serious intention to her parents, so I bought different kinds of fruits and wrapped them like engagement items and kept them inside the boot.

Mind you I was supposed to attend a vigil on the eve of that day (Friday, 31st July), but I chose not too, because I would be traveling the following morning.

So, on getting to Alata area, before Deeper Life Camp (on the Ilorin-Ogbomosho expressway), I was not really overspeeding, but my car suddenly started swerving. By that time, I had lost control of the wheels, so, the car was just swerving on the road while on speed. My friend kept calling me and asking me about what was going on, and suddenly, the car hit one of these road dividers made of concrete and then summersaulted thrice and then faced the direction I was coming from (Ilorin). Now, the last thing I still remember was that when the car hit the road divider. I was GONE! It was as if there was a total blackout.

This was around 12pm. I remember seeing myself in a place where I met an old man. The old man asked me what I was doing there, I didn't utter a word. So, he told me to go back to where I was coming from, that I had not even done the work he gave me. At that time, I started hearing faintly the cry of people, and then after about 3 to 4 hours, I opened my eyes and I saw about four Doctors and Nurses doing suitures on my head and ear. I had memory loss and was just looking at everyone in the Theater. After some time, I asked where I was and I was told Lautech Teaching Hospital in Ogbomoso. I then began to ask them what had happened. They tried to ask me information about my family but I remembered none until after about an hour again.

I then saw my friend who by God's grace didn't sustain any serious injury. He then narrated the story: After my car (Honda bulldog) summersaulted thrice and stopped, the car bonnet flew to the other devide of the expressway. The car became a write off and to bring me out was a task. While my friend was brought out through the side window, the people who rushed to the scene had to use Cutlass and some metals to further break the car into pieces and then brought out my dead body. People were already wailing when a Pastor driving in his church bus offered to carry my body and my friend to the Teaching Hospital. As the man was driving, he was crying and praying that God should prove himself. That was on Saturday.

On Monday, my elder sister was returning from Lagos and when she got to the spot where the accident occurred, the driver of the commercial bus she boarded was showing the passengers that that was where a serious accident occurred on Saturday and a young guy died. Then, my sister told the guy that the guy came back to life, but the guy disbelieved. When it became an argument, my elder sister called me and I spoke to her while in the commercial bus. Could you believe that nothing happened to the fruits in the booth, including the wine I bought? Funningly too, myself and the girl didn't eventually marry.

Glory to God. Awesome

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience(s) Of God's Miracles & Wonderful Acts by Zane2point4(m): 11:24am On May 10, 2020
LegalIcon:

Jesus loves u.

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience(s) Of God's Miracles & Wonderful Acts by Lovelypet28: 11:25am On May 10, 2020
winj:

No one mentioned whites, an example for your simple mind...Chinese make up 1.3 billion of the world's 8 billion population, they are so not religious to the point that they bulldoze churches and mosques yet have the affluence that Africans only dream of.

Many European countries are non believers and still do better than 99% of brainwashed Africans who have pegged their survival on a stupid book called the bible that even the original creators use as toilet paper!

Remember the devil is the prince of the earth, so dont equate having christ with riches, yes they are not religious and they are better than us, but the end of a man is death, all this technological advancements will mean nothing.
Re: Share Your Experience(s) Of God's Miracles & Wonderful Acts by doggedfighter(f): 11:25am On May 10, 2020
MERCHANDISER:
Are you a man or a woman?
If you're a woman then i'm ashamed of you.
Heaven and hell are spiritual,as a canal being,you won't understand this until u give ur life to Christ
I am a woman . You're ashamed because grin
you're used to having women cowering under the fear of hell.
Heaven and hell are imaginary places. There's nothing spiritual about it. Deal with it !

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience(s) Of God's Miracles & Wonderful Acts by Myer(m): 11:26am On May 10, 2020
LegalIcon:

What would have been a miracle is that the car and the fruits were totalld while you and your friends escaped unscathed.
Having to be rushed to hospital to be treated and spend months on medications before you could be healed is normal.
Your testimony has happened to several unbelievers too bro.

A Miracle is a what defies natural laws. When you have a proof of what defies natural laws and medicine, you can call it a testimony.

All the same good to know you're alive and well.
Re: Share Your Experience(s) Of God's Miracles & Wonderful Acts by Mystery9(m): 11:27am On May 10, 2020
Glory to God for saving you. I. Pity those that will die without Jesus Christ as their Lord and Saviour. And I pity anyone including myself that will die in sin. Oh afterlife on earth, how shall that day be without Yeshua the Son of the Living God.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Share Your Experience(s) Of God's Miracles & Wonderful Acts by AFONJACOW(m): 11:28am On May 10, 2020
I deal of metals I want to buy the wrecked car
Re: Share Your Experience(s) Of God's Miracles & Wonderful Acts by paulolee(m): 11:29am On May 10, 2020
BlueDragonttess:

Called on God....to win a bet? Tete
lolz...its really crazy n neva supported it bcoz its lyk m mocking God bt wen d mata strong i jus weak n tire 4 d mata n find any way...even if na to call on ifa to win, i go call oo

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience(s) Of God's Miracles & Wonderful Acts by Nobody: 11:31am On May 10, 2020
let them who says there isn't any God come forward and argue there case...........There is God......ooo yes ,there is a God,a miracle working one at that

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience(s) Of God's Miracles & Wonderful Acts by winj: 11:33am On May 10, 2020
Lovelypet28:

Remember the devil is the prince of the earth, so dont equate having christ with riches, yes they are not religious and they are better than us, but the end of a man is death, all this technological advancements will mean nothing.
That's if Christ exist as you describe it, otherwise you would have wasted your time, money, dedication, abilities on falsehood - and not have lived at all due to ancient falsehood and ignorance!

The end of any human's life is death, believer or not!

Technological advancement means more than your dumb belief otherwise you will be living in stone age. Covid-19 cannot be fixed by the prayers of the entire planet but the discovery of a single pill (from science and technology) can fix it!
Re: Share Your Experience(s) Of God's Miracles & Wonderful Acts by Mystery9(m): 11:34am On May 10, 2020
southpole:
Heaven is imaginary to those who have never gone there so also hell. But one thing is sure every human must live in one of the 2 one day. The wise will seek God and find him before they are dead.
God bless you sir for this truth. Many don't know that the fallen angels that are deceiving them not to believe in God and in heaven and hell wishes that they have chance to repent like them which are human beings.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience(s) Of God's Miracles & Wonderful Acts by Rejoice5000(f): 11:37am On May 10, 2020
LegalIcon:

Many many thanks to Master Jesus Christ
Re: Share Your Experience(s) Of God's Miracles & Wonderful Acts by Chochovini: 11:39am On May 10, 2020
doclatom:
Why is it that in every story/testimony the vehicle always somersault 3 times. It's always 3 times! Please we need one where it was like 1 time or 7 times. I'm tired of 3 times, abeg!
. NOT just that, surprising enough, the victims has alway been the ones doing the counting- (smiles).
Re: Share Your Experience(s) Of God's Miracles & Wonderful Acts by hopefulLandlord: 11:41am On May 10, 2020
kenex4ever:
my God will heal him
till then..........

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Lagos Pastor Heals Mad Man On The Street (Photos) / Tithing Is Not Compulsory - D.K Olukoya / RCCG Lady Renounces Membership Because Of VP Osinbajo. See Reactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.