Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,342 members, 7,808,205 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:39 AM

Senator Stella Oduah Shares Food Items In Anambra - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Stella Oduah Shares Food Items In Anambra (44025 Views)

Senator Stella Oduah Abandons Claims Of Having Degrees, NYSC Cert, Submits SSCE / Meet The Small Boy Senator Stella Oduah Is Begging To Locate (photos) / AMCON Takes Possession Of Asset Of Nigerian Senator, Stella Oduah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Stella Oduah Shares Food Items In Anambra by paulolee(m): 8:28am On May 10, 2020
dts good
Re: Senator Stella Oduah Shares Food Items In Anambra by idonhammer: 8:29am On May 10, 2020
My crush that time,.ndi igbo diegwu nwanne

3 Likes

Re: Senator Stella Oduah Shares Food Items In Anambra by ezemme(m): 8:29am On May 10, 2020
Trailblazer1:
Anambra people are so lucky grin

Just with only one recorded case that have even been discharged, see how palliatives are pouring in from left right and center grin

It seems all these rich people in Anambra have been looking for an opportunity to bless their people.

See how they are competing to bless their people cheesy

Where is that Obasa bread

Nothing in life goes for nothing. The days of reckoning are coming.
Politicians know when to gain the mind of people . They truly know it is time they can't afford to ignore voters because they are taking records.
Re: Senator Stella Oduah Shares Food Items In Anambra by AfonjaConehead: 8:30am On May 10, 2020
This is a woman all fatais mumunis Rahmanis Nurudeen Tajudeen Kabiru ganiyu Ajanaku Lagbaja taofeek Mufutaus etc all coneheads tried their best to condemn,they tried to bring her down,like they tried to do to Iweala,but God pass them.
Who God have blessed,no devil can curse.

Stella Oduah is blessed.

4 Likes

Re: Senator Stella Oduah Shares Food Items In Anambra by Btruth: 8:31am On May 10, 2020
We don't need all the pictures. Let them do whatever they think is necessary. There's no big deal sharing things for the poor. But here in Nigeria, they do it for political reasons.

God love a cheerful giver.
Re: Senator Stella Oduah Shares Food Items In Anambra by CanadaOrBust: 8:31am On May 10, 2020
domaboy1759:
When will Yoruba people compete among their selves like this? Igbo amaka

Yoruba believe in teaching a man to fish instead of just giving him fish. Yoruba amaka
Re: Senator Stella Oduah Shares Food Items In Anambra by 9jakool: 8:31am On May 10, 2020
It's good that she's returning some of the money she stole because let's face is she is a thief who have stole billions of Naira. But poor hungry people will see this as an act of kindness.
Re: Senator Stella Oduah Shares Food Items In Anambra by Fogman(m): 8:32am On May 10, 2020
Anambra Amaka

1 Like

Re: Senator Stella Oduah Shares Food Items In Anambra by brownbib(m): 8:34am On May 10, 2020
Nice one! Well done
Re: Senator Stella Oduah Shares Food Items In Anambra by pacespot(m): 8:34am On May 10, 2020
Knowing Nigerians, hope some people don't hoard the foods, some will have a store full of yams and rice, while some will barely get a tuber.

But where are all these foods gotten from, some people said there are no foods in the market to buy. Or is it because of big buyers like this that food sellers decided to hoard their foods to create artificial scarcity so they can sell at inflated prices?
Re: Senator Stella Oduah Shares Food Items In Anambra by CanadaOrBust: 8:34am On May 10, 2020
9jakool:
It's good that she's returning some of the money she stole because let's face is she is a thief who have stole billions of Naira. But poor hungry people will see this as an act of kindness.
Gbam!
And she is returning it in eye-service way, instead of “teach a man to fish” way

1 Like

Re: Senator Stella Oduah Shares Food Items In Anambra by sicily4u: 8:35am On May 10, 2020
Nice one why stupid abia state government is trying to impose 5k bucket to all the traders in abia state before market will open, must useless state
Re: Senator Stella Oduah Shares Food Items In Anambra by Bitchiamjay(m): 8:35am On May 10, 2020
CanadaOrBust:

Yoruba believe in teaching a man to fish instead of just giving him fish. Yoruba amaka

Taarh shattap dia! Yoruba Ama gini ?

Ndi ofe mmanu .

4 Likes

Re: Senator Stella Oduah Shares Food Items In Anambra by akpunda86: 8:35am On May 10, 2020
Nodogragra4me:
I feel the money that goes into buying noodles should be spent on something meaningful for families at this point in time. Even if Na salt , it is by far better than all this noodles ... Buy salt , Maggi or pepper.

Since it is not my money I have no right to tell another how to spend her money but just a suggestion

Bros it is ur money.This is a constitutional project.I appreciate the good will of good honest Anambra people but when Criminals like stella and ekwunife and co that steal our constituency allocations for their own use and now buy food for the people from the same stolen fund.

What happening in Anambra is Stealing from Peter (FG) to pay Paul.(masses )
Re: Senator Stella Oduah Shares Food Items In Anambra by demoBaba: 8:36am On May 10, 2020
xreal:
This is massive, are the rich in Anambra into competition?

Anyway, that's how things should be.

I haven't such from the man in bourdillon.

Wait! This woman na fine babe.

You called that massive? What's Anambra populations compare to that stuffs.
Re: Senator Stella Oduah Shares Food Items In Anambra by Josephmumu03: 8:38am On May 10, 2020
I miss Princess Stella, we used to be family friends but she stopped visiting cry
Re: Senator Stella Oduah Shares Food Items In Anambra by akpunda86: 8:38am On May 10, 2020
9jakool:

Criminals all forming SAINTS now very irritating.Is an act of penance and after they will say the priest have forgiven them.
Re: Senator Stella Oduah Shares Food Items In Anambra by Rockandroll(m): 8:38am On May 10, 2020
this is commendable, hope those Reps in Enugu west that gave 9kg of rice and labelled it 25kg saw this.
Re: Senator Stella Oduah Shares Food Items In Anambra by CanadaOrBust: 8:38am On May 10, 2020
Btruth:
We don't need all the pictures. Let them do whatever they think is necessary. There's no big deal sharing things for the poor. But here in Nigeria, they do it for political reasons.

God love a cheerful giver.

Exactly!
You can tell there is no sense of altruistic philanthropy here. Bill Gates gives away billions including his time without making noise

1 Like

Re: Senator Stella Oduah Shares Food Items In Anambra by Studio247: 8:38am On May 10, 2020
She has done well
Others should copy from this

Studio voice isolator for sale

Re: Senator Stella Oduah Shares Food Items In Anambra by Bitchiamjay(m): 8:40am On May 10, 2020
9jakool:
I can bet this dweep is a Yoruba ‘ Stella Oduah is so much cherish in Anambra but these yoruba folks are trying so damn hard to tarnish her beautiful image. I wish you could channel this energy to your supreme leader (Bola tinubu) but no’ you want to condemn Stella Oduah ! Ndi Nzuzu

1 Like

Re: Senator Stella Oduah Shares Food Items In Anambra by CanadaOrBust: 8:40am On May 10, 2020
Studio247:
She has done well
Others should copy from this

Studio voice isolator for sale
Done well my ass. See Bill Gates above
Re: Senator Stella Oduah Shares Food Items In Anambra by Area4Area: 8:40am On May 10, 2020
uchman:

Many of them are kids waiting for their mothers to prepare breakfast so they can be able to put oil for belle...

You dont need to quote them bro

I tell you, most are kids who just want to catch their fun, seeing such posts already tells you the age range the poster belongs, quoting them is just giving them some relevance they want.

This lady really tried, she really littered the place with food items, Anambra is really blessed

1 Like

Re: Senator Stella Oduah Shares Food Items In Anambra by janedonez(m): 8:40am On May 10, 2020
Going into Indomie/noodles production just dey my mind. Who knows if my breakthrough will come from there

Re: Senator Stella Oduah Shares Food Items In Anambra by CanadaOrBust: 8:44am On May 10, 2020
Area4Area:
I tell you, most are kids who just want to catch their fun, seeing such posts already tells you the age range the poster belongs, quoting them is just giving them some relevance they want.

This lady really tried, she really littered the place with food items, Anambra is really blessed

But she IS a thief. See below

Re: Senator Stella Oduah Shares Food Items In Anambra by CanadaOrBust: 8:46am On May 10, 2020
janedonez:
Going into Indomie/noodles production just dey my mind. Who knows if my breakthrough will come from there

Overcrowded already. Try another angle
Re: Senator Stella Oduah Shares Food Items In Anambra by Bitchiamjay(m): 8:47am On May 10, 2020
CanadaOrBust:

But she IS a thief. See below
I see you quoting people’s post praising Stella Oduah’ trying so hard to defame her. If we do a background check on you, we’d find out that you don’t even hail from Anambra nor Anambra North. It’s funny how a Yoruba cretin is digging out posts ‘ screenshots to convince people that Oduah is a fraud on an appreciation thread of hers . I wish you can channel this energy to your mentor and supreme leader ( Bola Tinubu ) Dont be a bozo! It’s too early for that . Geeeez !

2 Likes

Re: Senator Stella Oduah Shares Food Items In Anambra by olancho: 8:47am On May 10, 2020
T.A Orji, see what is called giving or donation. She wasn't a governor for 8yrs like you. You after looting Abia state dry for 8yrs, you donated few bags of beans to your senatorial districts and everyone knows beans is the cheapest grain the market. Those yams you are seeing there is over 1000naira each in the market now. I don't know why EFCC is wasting time with your matter. Your boss who just returned from Kuje prison will soon make his own donation of expired rice.

1 Like

Re: Senator Stella Oduah Shares Food Items In Anambra by CanadaOrBust: 8:48am On May 10, 2020
Bitchiamjay:

Taarh shattap dia! Yoruba Ama gini ?

Ndi ofe mmanu .

Here u r praising a known thief. What does that say of you
Re: Senator Stella Oduah Shares Food Items In Anambra by FlipModeSquade(m): 8:49am On May 10, 2020
CanadaOrBust:

Nonsense.
Giving back some of the stolen loot
Thief woman
Others that stole,where are they?
Let them also go and give back..

1 Like

Re: Senator Stella Oduah Shares Food Items In Anambra by Bitchiamjay(m): 8:53am On May 10, 2020
CanadaOrBust:

Here u r praising a known thief. What does that say of you
If Oduah is a thief ‘ what is bola tinubu ? A saint ? No just vex me abeg .

1 Like

Re: Senator Stella Oduah Shares Food Items In Anambra by CanadaOrBust: 8:53am On May 10, 2020
Bitchiamjay:
I can bet this dweep is a Yoruba ‘ Stella Oduah is so much cherish in Anambra but these yoruba folks are trying so damn hard to tarnish her beautiful image. I wish you could channel this energy to your supreme leader (Bola tinubu) but no’ you want to condemn Stella Oduah ! Ndi Nzuzu Bitchiamjay

It is not Yoruba people that wrote the below

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Newly Wedded Bride Joins #endsars Protest In Ondo State / Benin City Residents Take To The Streets To Celebrate Peter Obi In Fanfare / Tinubu's Wikipedia Page Has Been Edited. Adekunle Added

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.