Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,899 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:32 AM

Senator Stella Oduah Shares Food Items In Anambra - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Stella Oduah Shares Food Items In Anambra (44012 Views)

Senator Stella Oduah Abandons Claims Of Having Degrees, NYSC Cert, Submits SSCE / Meet The Small Boy Senator Stella Oduah Is Begging To Locate (photos) / AMCON Takes Possession Of Asset Of Nigerian Senator, Stella Oduah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Stella Oduah Shares Food Items In Anambra by YorubaNinja: 11:02am On May 10, 2020
The comments I read on here makes me perplexed. Nigerians are indeed mentally deranged, I swear. Just see how they're all praising, adulating and celebrating her. A known corrupt thief that embezzled millions from the public funds. Same b!tch that spent millions of public funds to buy exotic cars with bullet-proof. Damn! angry
Re: Senator Stella Oduah Shares Food Items In Anambra by Noel19: 11:03am On May 10, 2020
jaxxy:
This is why I hate Nigerians smtmes. Everyone has turn Covid19 relief to a political rally or campaign for their base than anything humanitarian. I hate this kind of useless behavior our politicians are displaying.

Nobody cares about vulnerable people just my own people now. That’s the logic. It’s mostly politics.
What are you insinuating? Are there no wealthy people in other regions? Let them also emulate what the Igbos are doing and not donating to the federal govt and leaving their immediate constituents hungry.

If it's not politics how can the Yoruba billionaires donate money to the federal govt while their own people are hungry. What's the brain in that?

Hold your own people responsible especially that rogue Obasa that shared 50 naira stale Agege bread to his people as palliative

1 Like

Re: Senator Stella Oduah Shares Food Items In Anambra by LLobiorah: 11:07am On May 10, 2020
fujirice:
This pandemic is a litmus paper.
This is the time to know leaders that truly have their people at heart.
Please, I’ve not heard anything from my Ebonyi o!
Apart from my governor banning journalists and patrolling the boarders, I have not seen any of them sharing palliatives for our people.

Nah one million that rustic old man wey call him himself senator egwu give. Pa elechi nah 500k. Those thieves, e no go better for them. Maka chi.
Re: Senator Stella Oduah Shares Food Items In Anambra by jaxxy(m): 11:08am On May 10, 2020
Noel19:

What are you insinuating? Are there no wealthy people in other regions? Let them also emulate what the Igbos are doing and not donating to the federal govt and leaving their immediate constituents hungry.

If it's not politics how can the Yoruba billionaires donate money to the federal govt while their own people are hungry. What's the brain in that?

Hold your own people responsible especially that rogue Obasa that shared 50 naira stale Agege bread to his people as palliative

Whose talking about tribalism with u? I’m talking what many politicians have been doing, not just stella, gbaja is there also and others.
Re: Senator Stella Oduah Shares Food Items In Anambra by Noel19: 11:12am On May 10, 2020
YorubaNinja:
The comments I read on here makes me perplexed. Nigerians are indeed mentally deranged, I swear. Just see how they're all praising, adulating and celebrating her. A known corrupt thief that embezzled millions from the public funds. Same b!tch that spent millions of public funds to buy exotic cars with bullet-proof. Damn! angry

Ode buruku! For your info, she's not a member of APC.

If she's corrupt and she embezzled billions why is she walking free today? I thought you guys said Buhari is fighting corruption?

1 Like

Re: Senator Stella Oduah Shares Food Items In Anambra by Tallysmallz(f): 11:14am On May 10, 2020
Top1gun:
Wait O are Igbos cursed that you see giant Yoruba before your were born n in your dream all tru your life or who how many times have you seen Yoruba compare themselves to the failure your represent ?

Na wa O n it is you people that complain Yoruba can not do without mentioning your tribe. What sort of foolishness is this for God's sake ?
Re: Senator Stella Oduah Shares Food Items In Anambra by shekauvsbuhari: 11:16am On May 10, 2020
Decibel:
Adadioramma1, of Anambra.
Government House awaits you.
If its you and her that's dreaming that dream together, you better wake up. Using all those greek gift will not work. Anyway no be Anambra again?
Re: Senator Stella Oduah Shares Food Items In Anambra by Nobody: 11:20am On May 10, 2020
[s]
YorubaNinja:
[/s]

Stupid comment from envious afonja as usual.

Thieefnubuu that pocketed Lagos, what did he share? He only move bullion van to share you empty heads 1k per voter during election

Remi Thieefnubuu has been in d Senate for a long period now, what did she share to your people? Is is not her fellow Senator Mother's like Uche Ekwunife and Stella Oduah that are sharing these palliatives? What has cream rubbing thief and wife of a thief called Thieefnubuu shared to her Lagos constituents?.

Shame in you envious and cowardly Afonja loud mouths.

Spits

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Senator Stella Oduah Shares Food Items In Anambra by Brenn594(m): 11:23am On May 10, 2020
Good gesture! Buh it's rightfully theirs....
Re: Senator Stella Oduah Shares Food Items In Anambra by Nobody: 11:27am On May 10, 2020
joey150:
Very commendable gesture by the senator.

But somehow a processed and by extension unhealthy food like noodles is now being shared like a staple food.

When did Noodles become a staple food in Nigeria that it's been shared left, right and center by everybody as palliative?

We're somehow primming our population for Obesity, Diabetes and all the ailments that are consistent with over Indulgence in processed food items.

Can't we do more rice, beans, yam, eggs, garri etc?

I shake my head when I see people, especially children being fed Noodles everyday.

bro na u no like noodles,me too don't really like it,but some can eat 3x a day.
Re: Senator Stella Oduah Shares Food Items In Anambra by YorubaNinja: 11:31am On May 10, 2020
IkpuNnegiEwu44:
[s][/s]

Thieefnubuu that pocketed Lagos, what did he share? He only move bullion van to share you empty heads 1k per voter during election

Remi Thieefnubuu has been in d Senate for a long period now, what did she share to your people? Is is not her fellow Senator Mother's like Uche Ekwunife and Stella Oduah that are sharing these palliatives? What has cream rubbing thief and wife of a thief called Thieefnubuu shared to her Lagos constituents?.

Spits

...and you wonder why Igbos are called savages. Not far fetched. grin

1 Like

Re: Senator Stella Oduah Shares Food Items In Anambra by Pinzle92(m): 11:39am On May 10, 2020
Good way of giving back to hw society but why d advertisement of the party logo on their outfits.we really need to wise up in these country because this isn’t campaign period
Re: Senator Stella Oduah Shares Food Items In Anambra by Nobody: 11:40am On May 10, 2020
dancok:
bro na u no like noodles,me too don't really like it,but some can eat 3x a day.

There is nothing wrong with noodles. It is recommended to cook it with vegetables like carrots, green pea, cucumber, fresh pepper, tomatoes, and egg or fish if desired.

I can't eat noodles without vegetable.

1 Like

Re: Senator Stella Oduah Shares Food Items In Anambra by shiwex: 11:41am On May 10, 2020
Another thief .........looted a lot of Tax payers money. deserve to be eliminated as well.
Re: Senator Stella Oduah Shares Food Items In Anambra by Nobody: 11:42am On May 10, 2020
YorubaNinja:

...and you wonder why Igbos are called savages. Not far fetched. grin

And yolobas are called what? Foolishness must depart from you.

Anu
Re: Senator Stella Oduah Shares Food Items In Anambra by oka4ugoo: 11:47am On May 10, 2020
catherine1998:

How Governors have you kicked out

We kicked Gov. Mbadinuju out after his tenure and voted Peter Obi of APGA in but Obasanjo and Uba family imposed Ngige on Anambraians until the Supreme court restored our mandate Peter Obi
Re: Senator Stella Oduah Shares Food Items In Anambra by YorubaNinja: 12:02pm On May 10, 2020
IkpuNnegiEwu44:

And yolobas are called what? Foolishness must depart from you.

Anu

Igbos are the worst tribe to grace this planet.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senator Stella Oduah Shares Food Items In Anambra by frog12: 12:05pm On May 10, 2020
politics. why dey dey mark the yams. na marker chemical dey enter the yam
Re: Senator Stella Oduah Shares Food Items In Anambra by thespokenword: 12:13pm On May 10, 2020
This woman old enough to be my mother's younger sister is my crush. That's my feeling. It's what I feel.
Re: Senator Stella Oduah Shares Food Items In Anambra by Auto200: 12:16pm On May 10, 2020
see catholic church as e fine !!

igbos are great! forget it

1 Like

Re: Senator Stella Oduah Shares Food Items In Anambra by mechanics(m): 12:19pm On May 10, 2020
helinues:
Nice one from her
Sure.
Re: Senator Stella Oduah Shares Food Items In Anambra by mechanics(m): 12:19pm On May 10, 2020
This is good.
Re: Senator Stella Oduah Shares Food Items In Anambra by Jeffyblaq(m): 12:52pm On May 10, 2020
Decibel:

In her senatorial zone, she has empowered thousands of people in different areas of specialization or trade.
Go to Anambra North and ask of Adadioramma.

Then I'm impressed.

Bless up!
Re: Senator Stella Oduah Shares Food Items In Anambra by chisani(m): 12:58pm On May 10, 2020
Ibori styled of government.

Giving to the society from the money you illegally legally acquired and they will fight on your behalf during ordeal with EFCC.

Kudos for remembering your people.
Re: Senator Stella Oduah Shares Food Items In Anambra by abduljabbar4(m): 1:06pm On May 10, 2020
xreal:
This is massive, are the rich in Anambra into competition? I remember how massive bishop ozubulu's was also.

Anyway, that's how things should be.

I haven't seen such from the man in bourdillon.

Wait! This woman na fine babe.

So is it Kano people that will be using the food or what if Anambrans are that rich? This thief is just sharing a fraction of her loot

1 Like

Re: Senator Stella Oduah Shares Food Items In Anambra by Tribalism123(m): 1:12pm On May 10, 2020
After they will say IGBOS DON'T LOVE THEMSELVES

They need their Biafra Now!

1 Like

Re: Senator Stella Oduah Shares Food Items In Anambra by delvzy(m): 1:18pm On May 10, 2020
If this is truly from your heart and not some propaganda of making yourself known to the world I congratulate you.
If it's otherwise then I employ you do deceit from such a thought.

One Nation, One Nigeria.
Re: Senator Stella Oduah Shares Food Items In Anambra by Engrgreg231(m): 1:34pm On May 10, 2020
Big ups to the billionaire state
Re: Senator Stella Oduah Shares Food Items In Anambra by Projen: 1:43pm On May 10, 2020
IkpuNnegiEwu44:
[s][/s]

Spits

Why do you let these northerners masquerading as IPOB and AFONJA divide the south
Re: Senator Stella Oduah Shares Food Items In Anambra by Projen: 1:45pm On May 10, 2020
YorubaNinja:

Igbos are the worst tribe to grace this planet.

Why do you let these northerners masquerading as IPOB and AFONJA divide the South

1 Like

Re: Senator Stella Oduah Shares Food Items In Anambra by CanadaOrBust: 1:48pm On May 10, 2020
Noel19:

Shut your trap! Do you think it was today she started her act of benevolence?

Even before she became a minister under Gej, she was already a billionaire. Google and do some investigations before opening your gutter ridden brain!

A billionaire from doing what?? Abacha was also a billionaire b4 he became HOS, didn’t make him any less of a thief!
Re: Senator Stella Oduah Shares Food Items In Anambra by Projen: 1:50pm On May 10, 2020
IkpuNnegiEwu44:
[s][/s]

Spits
IkpuNnegiEwu44:
[s][/s]

Spits

Why do you let these northerners masquerading as IPOB and AFONJA divide the South

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Femi Fani-Kayode Receives Senator Kwankwaso At His Abuja Home (Photos) / Benin City Residents Take To The Streets To Celebrate Peter Obi In Fanfare / President Buhari Signs The Covid19 Regulations (2020)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.