Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,164 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:59 AM

Nigerian Women Who Love Sex Revealed What Makes A Strong A Man On Bed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Women Who Love Sex Revealed What Makes A Strong A Man On Bed (8052 Views)

Starting Strong: A Guide To Navigating The Reality Of First Year Of Marriage / UBUNJA's MISEDUCA$HIN: (2020) Girls Who Love Sex Die Poor / Lady Who Met Man On Facebook Visits Him, Refuses To Go Back Home. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Women Who Love Sex Revealed What Makes A Strong A Man On Bed by jumia1: 6:37am On May 10, 2020
You’ll struggle to find a woman declaring her love for the micro-penis. In a recent study by Body Logic MD, it was revealed that 40% of the women surveyed preferred the ‘bender’, which tilts upwards and hits the sweet spot. Runner-up was the ‘curve’, which is similar but with a less dramatic curvature, and it can go right, left, up or down. The ‘chode’ — an overtly plump but short cock — wasn’t mentioned, but deserves a shout-out, too. It might not always reach the deep dark depths, but it’s a filler. What makes an exceptionally good dick? To find out, I asked some women to share their preferences for the perfect penis. It seems one size does not fit all.

Adeola 27 Nothing too veiny or threatening. Some joysticks just sort of angrily stare at you. A medium size is always good, pink and plush.

Bukky 25, without a foreskin are nice, because they look much neater. Some foreskin appears a bit saggy and sad. Girth is more important than length — about the thickness of a deodorant can. And yes, I was in Boots checking out sizes as I thought about this. I love an angry cock too, you know, all twitchy and veiny.

Susie, 20, Lagos I had a bender once and it could touch corners that no-one had reached before. It also went down my throat at the perfect angle.

Becky,24, Ogun, I really dislike circumcised men, because I can’t cope with the actual penis. With a foreskin, I know what I’m doing. Otherwise, I’m not too picky, but no-one likes a really bendy one, do they?

Click and read the remaining part here:https://wahalablog.com/nigerian-women-revealed-what-makes-a-strong-man-on-bed/
Re: Nigerian Women Who Love Sex Revealed What Makes A Strong A Man On Bed by Gandollar(f): 7:55am On May 10, 2020
Did a respondent say she hates circumcised men? Is she Fulani or is that a fetish?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Women Who Love Sex Revealed What Makes A Strong A Man On Bed by jumia1: 3:30pm On May 11, 2020
Calabar ladies disussion
Re: Nigerian Women Who Love Sex Revealed What Makes A Strong A Man On Bed by Walefunds: 3:35pm On May 11, 2020
Make them go fvck Aboki preek them go see better curved and uncircumcised preeks grin ...check my sign below

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Who Love Sex Revealed What Makes A Strong A Man On Bed by jumia1: 3:09am On May 12, 2020
Sex kill most men
Re: Nigerian Women Who Love Sex Revealed What Makes A Strong A Man On Bed by Nobody: 3:20am On May 12, 2020
Plagiarism is a crime, don't write if you don't have anything upstairs. It's more dignified than copying someone else's work and claiming to be a blogger. Lazy youths.

https://metro.co.uk/2018/04/25/with-a-foreskin-i-know-what-im-doing-20-women-tell-us-what-makes-a-good-penis-and-why-7470820/

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Who Love Sex Revealed What Makes A Strong A Man On Bed by Minsk24: 7:01am On May 12, 2020
Vicachiever:
Sweet but dangerous!
See what MASTURBATION IS DOING TO YOU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hqN7NZrL1aY

Y u just dy post dis crap everywhere

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Who Love Sex Revealed What Makes A Strong A Man On Bed by jumia1: 6:10pm On May 13, 2020
Men weakiness is sex
Re: Nigerian Women Who Love Sex Revealed What Makes A Strong A Man On Bed by Nobody: 6:14pm On May 13, 2020
Op dey lie.. those respondents aren't Nigerians or even Africans. He copied and pasted while editing the names. Who dey carry pink dick waka

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Women Who Love Sex Revealed What Makes A Strong A Man On Bed by jumia1: 9:13pm On May 16, 2020
Some men can not do without sex
Re: Nigerian Women Who Love Sex Revealed What Makes A Strong A Man On Bed by jumia1: 6:58am On Aug 25, 2020
lazy men love sex if you agree with me
Re: Nigerian Women Who Love Sex Revealed What Makes A Strong A Man On Bed by jumia1: 6:36am On Aug 31, 2020
smiley grin
Re: Nigerian Women Who Love Sex Revealed What Makes A Strong A Man On Bed by jumia1: 7:10am On Dec 26, 2020
penis can not be replaced with it
Re: Nigerian Women Who Love Sex Revealed What Makes A Strong A Man On Bed by motionarena: 7:27am On Dec 26, 2020
Op lies.
Nigerians don't sound like that
Re: Nigerian Women Who Love Sex Revealed What Makes A Strong A Man On Bed by Expresswriter: 7:30am On Dec 26, 2020
Tell her openly that you don't want to offend her husband by being too close to her.

That you feel concerned he may be angry but won't say it openly.

Period.

Start saving your salary for a business in case you'd have to leave that job.

Don't pretend like you don't know that that lady is a Delilah.

Probably, she sleeps with other men outside and now she wants to add you to the list because of your good looking qualities: height and all.

Avoid her, POLITELY.
Re: Nigerian Women Who Love Sex Revealed What Makes A Strong A Man On Bed by Youngpo413: 7:47am On Dec 26, 2020
Expresswriter:
Tell her openly that you don't want to offend her husband by being too close to her.

That you feel concerned he may be angry but won't say it openly.

Period.

Start saving your salary for a business in case you'd have to leave that job.

Don't pretend like you don't know that that lady is a Delilah.

Probably, she sleeps with other men outside and now she wants to add you to the list because of your good looking qualities: height and all.

Avoid her, POLITELY.
Lol,you don miss road o.
Re: Nigerian Women Who Love Sex Revealed What Makes A Strong A Man On Bed by jumia1: 6:25am On Dec 27, 2020
grin
Re: Nigerian Women Who Love Sex Revealed What Makes A Strong A Man On Bed by Realnaijagist: 6:35am On Mar 05, 2022
90 out of 100 women can't live without sex

(1) (Reply)

Guys Would You Allow Your Wife To-be Like This On Your Wedding Day? / (18+) Imagine What She Wore To The Boutique / Which Condom Is The Best? Mature People Only!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.