Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,460 members, 7,808,640 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:38 PM

What's The First Thing You Will Do After The COVID-19 Pandemic? - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What's The First Thing You Will Do After The COVID-19 Pandemic? (27296 Views)

Genotype: The First Thing To Ask If A Guy Seeks To Have A Relationship With You / Level Of Compliance On Social Distancing In Delta Amid COVID-19 Pandemic / As A Surgeon, What Is The Most Dangerous Thing You Have Found Inside A Patient? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The First Thing You Will Do After The COVID-19 Pandemic? by Mstick: 4:21pm On May 16, 2020
Go and have a great weekend with my family.

2 Likes

Re: What's The First Thing You Will Do After The COVID-19 Pandemic? by bonnyhope: 4:21pm On May 16, 2020
Go back to my lecture notes

3 Likes

Re: What's The First Thing You Will Do After The COVID-19 Pandemic? by platido(m): 4:22pm On May 16, 2020
Can't wait to resume my daily hustle... cos if to wait for naija government na wash..make them finish their political increasing of COVID-19 make I live my life

1 Like

Re: What's The First Thing You Will Do After The COVID-19 Pandemic? by chii8(f): 4:22pm On May 16, 2020
Hmmm... I'll join the Thanksgiving service to thank God for the gift of life,then I will visit the suya man down the street to order #1000 suya and salad with chilled hollandia strawberry yogurt.

2 Likes

Re: What's The First Thing You Will Do After The COVID-19 Pandemic? by Nobody: 4:22pm On May 16, 2020
Robert Allen one of the world most foremost information marketer once called information marketing business the easiest and fastest means of making money on internet and I believe him ,on the other hand our very own Nigerian business mogul and author Akin Alabi owner of nairabet sporting company who attribute his business success to selling information products such as ebooks ,CDs,tape records etc in his book "Small business big money" made it clear that informations help people to get solutions, increase learning and also serves a source of income to many

With information marketing business you do not need to have any prior experience or skill any one can sell this product are you corpe,r,student,housewife,hustler,artisan,unemployed,etc you can make extra income selling information product such as ebooks on various topics

Looking for stress free online business you can engage your free time to do,it will amaze you to know that i make thousands of naira 5 figures weekly and 6 figures monthly strictly selling information product ( free ebooks on various topics with 100% resell right ) as a passive income since this lockdown and still have time to do other business online

As a freelancer I sell free ebooks on fiverr, sell article to bloggers and website owner want to know how or interested u can

Whatsapp me
Re: What's The First Thing You Will Do After The COVID-19 Pandemic? by janedonez(m): 4:22pm On May 16, 2020
Life will be the same thing. -normal. Because I never put in the attitude of do or die in life.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The First Thing You Will Do After The COVID-19 Pandemic? by restore8(m): 4:22pm On May 16, 2020
AsomArchitectNG:
Praise God

You nor dey praise God before abi? grin
Re: What's The First Thing You Will Do After The COVID-19 Pandemic? by lekspot01(m): 4:22pm On May 16, 2020
Giving thanks to God that saves us through the pandemic should be the first thing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's The First Thing You Will Do After The COVID-19 Pandemic? by ussv: 4:23pm On May 16, 2020
I'll continue to thank God for protecting me and my family from the disease. I some people who lost loved ones

2 Likes

Re: What's The First Thing You Will Do After The COVID-19 Pandemic? by ipobarecriminals: 4:23pm On May 16, 2020
sad travel to Aussie
Re: What's The First Thing You Will Do After The COVID-19 Pandemic? by Gracenetwork(m): 4:23pm On May 16, 2020
make e end first.....
Re: What's The First Thing You Will Do After The COVID-19 Pandemic? by neuroboy4: 4:23pm On May 16, 2020
I will get a damn Job!

I've learned enough skills this period.

1 Like

Re: What's The First Thing You Will Do After The COVID-19 Pandemic? by Erhun10z: 4:23pm On May 16, 2020
I will use the money I've been saving to watch match
Even if it's north Eastern Forest vs green Park United.
I go watch am

1 Like

Re: What's The First Thing You Will Do After The COVID-19 Pandemic? by benzazae(m): 4:23pm On May 16, 2020
And what if the pandemic never ends...
Re: What's The First Thing You Will Do After The COVID-19 Pandemic? by sacajawea: 4:24pm On May 16, 2020
Op
Re: What's The First Thing You Will Do After The COVID-19 Pandemic? by AsomArchitectNG(m): 4:24pm On May 16, 2020
restore8:

You nor dey praise God before abi? grin

Lol.. Atleast i will thank him for saving us through out the whole pandemic ish.
Re: What's The First Thing You Will Do After The COVID-19 Pandemic? by TruthHurts100: 4:24pm On May 16, 2020
Get married.
Re: What's The First Thing You Will Do After The COVID-19 Pandemic? by SeriouslySense(m): 4:24pm On May 16, 2020
I will try to make a new invention, already gearing up
Re: What's The First Thing You Will Do After The COVID-19 Pandemic? by Angelfrost(m): 4:25pm On May 16, 2020
rottencorpse:
As for me, I'll invite all my relations for a feast with the agenda of thanking God for seeing us through in good heath. What will you do?

You will have money for a feast??!.. Really??! undecided
Re: What's The First Thing You Will Do After The COVID-19 Pandemic? by Cammo: 4:25pm On May 16, 2020
I'll go plant some seeds. Don't ask me where. grin lipsrsealed
Re: What's The First Thing You Will Do After The COVID-19 Pandemic? by Hongkongfukid(m): 4:25pm On May 16, 2020
MrNipplesLover:
I will go and spit on Buhari's head.
med o

1 Like

Re: What's The First Thing You Will Do After The COVID-19 Pandemic? by vasco01(m): 4:25pm On May 16, 2020
I go sale my papa house then live this country patapata

Re: What's The First Thing You Will Do After The COVID-19 Pandemic? by Karleb(m): 4:25pm On May 16, 2020
What I was doing before COVID.
Re: What's The First Thing You Will Do After The COVID-19 Pandemic? by jericco1(m): 4:26pm On May 16, 2020
I'll travel out undecided

1 Like

Re: What's The First Thing You Will Do After The COVID-19 Pandemic? by Angelfrost(m): 4:26pm On May 16, 2020
GOFRONT:
I will invite SARAH over to my apartment..

Make nobody ask me wetin she go come do Abeg because man pikin must change Oil....

To lay hands on you and cast out the vile demon of lust. undecided

1 Like

Re: What's The First Thing You Will Do After The COVID-19 Pandemic? by Onyi22(f): 4:26pm On May 16, 2020
cheesy cheesy grin
Re: What's The First Thing You Will Do After The COVID-19 Pandemic? by PotatoSalad(m): 4:26pm On May 16, 2020
Travel to my parents. Mommy's food is the best.
It's been 5 months angry
Re: What's The First Thing You Will Do After The COVID-19 Pandemic? by Mariangeles(f): 4:26pm On May 16, 2020
Stallion93:
Resume Planning how to desert this Sh!thole of a Country angry

You might have been dead if you were outside this "shithole"
So, be thankful for the "shithole"

4 Likes

Re: What's The First Thing You Will Do After The COVID-19 Pandemic? by dazzlingd(m): 4:26pm On May 16, 2020
Canada!!!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Premature Ejagulation / Boy With Cancer Reaches Out To Kaduna State Government For Help. Graphic Photos / Unknown Man Spends 9 Months In A Hospital In Abuja After Losing His Memory.photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.