Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,262 members, 7,807,904 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:13 PM

What Are Some Tips And Hacks To Get Better At Escape From Tarkov? - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / What Are Some Tips And Hacks To Get Better At Escape From Tarkov? (579 Views)

How To Ambush Unsuspecting Opponent In Tarkov | Playing Dead? / Anyone Play Escape From Tarkov? / Best Pokémon Go Cheats And Hacks For Summer 2021 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Are Some Tips And Hacks To Get Better At Escape From Tarkov? by BonnyWood(m): 8:18am On May 10, 2020
What are some tips and hacks to get better at Escape from Tarkov?
Re: What Are Some Tips And Hacks To Get Better At Escape From Tarkov? by klava: 5:23pm On May 11, 2020
Forget what you realize from other shooter games. Without hud markings and visual feedback, that you are strongly dependent on spatial perception and disciplined shooting in Tarkov. Practiced handling with handle is indispensable.
Re: What Are Some Tips And Hacks To Get Better At Escape From Tarkov? by BonnyWood(m): 6:08pm On May 11, 2020
Agree with you. But the thing is that only coaching can provide you with the knowledge required. I`d like to share my experience with Escape from Tarkov lfg service. Never even thought that such services exist. In my experience, the pro players I have been matched with are very friendly and skilled at playing the games I enjoy. The coaching really worth it. Simply give it a try

(1) (Reply)

Hw Much Is Psp (play Station Portable) / How Can I Fix This Error Code On PS4 Pro? / Very Neat And Clean Ps4 Pro For Sale(SOLD)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.