Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:59 AM

People We Love, Don't Love Us Back (to Love Is To Suffer) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / People We Love, Don't Love Us Back (to Love Is To Suffer) (332 Views)

Leaked Chat: "Black Guys Have Low Self-esteem And Love Us" - White Girl / When A Lady Says "I'm Not Ready To Suffer A Second Time" / My Girlfriend Told Me She Is Not In Good Health And Wouldn't Want Me To Suffer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

People We Love, Don't Love Us Back (to Love Is To Suffer) by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 9:32am On May 10, 2020
I have realized girls that I love, don't love me back and the girls that love me so much I don't love them back, love indeed is wicked...... It torments you forever.

Today I will be having my last supper with my lover..... Never gonna let her dump me, I will do that instead.

Cavid19 brought so much pains to me, I usually don't have time for love angry sad
Re: People We Love, Don't Love Us Back (to Love Is To Suffer) by GraGra247(m): 9:57am On May 10, 2020
LOVE IS A MENTAL ILLNESS. HIGHLY ADDICTIVE AND HIGHLY OVER-RATED.

Just choose a partner that you're "compatible" with and have peace.

(1) (Reply)

Team Foreign Ladies Sensible And Romantic Caption / 404 Not Found / Shocking Makeup Transformation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.