Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,583 members, 7,809,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:38 PM

FFK: WHO, Gates, Bunch Of Confused Clowns, Sociopathic Fools, Psychopatic Idiots - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK: WHO, Gates, Bunch Of Confused Clowns, Sociopathic Fools, Psychopatic Idiots (37201 Views)

Recent Supreme Court Rulings: Farooq Kperogi Shares Bunch Of Plantain Photo / Ffk: Who Are These Obidients? / FFK: Who Benefits From The Death Of Shekau The Terrorist. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FFK: WHO, Gates, Bunch Of Confused Clowns, Sociopathic Fools, Psychopatic Idiots by ceejayluv(m): 3:44pm On May 10, 2020
ghettokid1:

Noooo, you are the brand Ambassador of the vaccine, you, your family and friends will be injected 100 times before it reach my side
What vaccine are you actually talking about, out of the almost 100 being tested?
Re: FFK: WHO, Gates, Bunch Of Confused Clowns, Sociopathic Fools, Psychopatic Idiots by Kuginzi: 3:45pm On May 10, 2020
What do u expect from FFK if not insults. Remember, "A bad tree does not yield good fruits"

3 Likes

Re: FFK: WHO, Gates, Bunch Of Confused Clowns, Sociopathic Fools, Psychopatic Idiots by Bukden16(m): 3:46pm On May 10, 2020
This guy is beginning to say to much trash of late.

3 Likes

Re: FFK: WHO, Gates, Bunch Of Confused Clowns, Sociopathic Fools, Psychopatic Idiots by Jaqenhghar: 3:46pm On May 10, 2020

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK: WHO, Gates, Bunch Of Confused Clowns, Sociopathic Fools, Psychopatic Idiots by FYsol: 3:46pm On May 10, 2020
This guy has completely lost it. A bigger fool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK: WHO, Gates, Bunch Of Confused Clowns, Sociopathic Fools, Psychopatic Idiots by ceejayluv(m): 3:46pm On May 10, 2020
joshepade:
I'm still confused on why Bill Gates is playing a major role in the COVID-19 saga.
Is he a doctor?
Is he working with WHO?
Is he the president of a country? if it's NO then,
Who the hell is Bill Gates?
Why must we use his vaccines?
He's had decades of of experience in Funding of research and delivery of affordable healthcare to the poorest of the poor. Decades. He's personally funding ten covid vaccine researchers out of almost 100 candidates right now. There's no approved vaccine yet till they finish their trials

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FFK: WHO, Gates, Bunch Of Confused Clowns, Sociopathic Fools, Psychopatic Idiots by hhmmcj: 3:47pm On May 10, 2020
cool

1 Like

Re: FFK: WHO, Gates, Bunch Of Confused Clowns, Sociopathic Fools, Psychopatic Idiots by kiddkash(m): 3:48pm On May 10, 2020
something is making me to laugh.

I just don't know what
Re: FFK: WHO, Gates, Bunch Of Confused Clowns, Sociopathic Fools, Psychopatic Idiots by BigIyanga: 3:48pm On May 10, 2020
Keep listening to FFK. His dad was a minister and politrickian in 1950s and 60’s and nothing about malaria, measles, polio even begore Bill Gates was born.
FFK became a minister 2k under OBJ and GEJ .. and same diseases were still killing Nigerians snd did nothing about them.. Now he’s blaming WHO, Gate and intl agencies?? His family has been connected to power for over 60 yrs.. what did he do?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FFK: WHO, Gates, Bunch Of Confused Clowns, Sociopathic Fools, Psychopatic Idiots by PigTormentor: 3:51pm On May 10, 2020
LeOstrich:

Registered May 1, 2020

This is another Bill Gates' bought and paid for ''social media influencer''.

Is this how you are going to convince us that your master Gates is the good guy by resorting to insults?

LMAO, so it's no longer that I'm getting paid to post by APC AND BUHARI, it's now Bill Gates. It will actually be nice to get paid bu Bill Gates to spread his vision.
BTW, who's paying you to post lies, rumors, propaganda and innuendos all over social media? Let me guess....
Must be The dotard orangutan lying SOB himself - TRAMP.
Re: FFK: WHO, Gates, Bunch Of Confused Clowns, Sociopathic Fools, Psychopatic Idiots by apexc8631: 3:53pm On May 10, 2020
[color=#] 4458475[/color]
Re: FFK: WHO, Gates, Bunch Of Confused Clowns, Sociopathic Fools, Psychopatic Idiots by LeOstrich: 3:55pm On May 10, 2020
[s]
PigTormentor:

LMAO, so it's no longer that I'm getting paid to post by APC AND BUHARI, it's now Bill Gates. It will actually be nice to get paid bu Bill Gates to spread his vision.
BTW, who's paying you to post lies, rumors, propaganda and innuendos all over social media? Let me guess....
Must be The dotard orangutan lying SOB himself - TRAMP.
[/s]

Buhari and APC are all in support of the incoming Zionist Global Agenda and they have since sold you.

How does it feel that you worship a Jewish puppet?

1 Like

Re: FFK: WHO, Gates, Bunch Of Confused Clowns, Sociopathic Fools, Psychopatic Idiots by Staphylococcus: 3:56pm On May 10, 2020
No one replies FFK again.

Dude has become a nuisance.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FFK: WHO, Gates, Bunch Of Confused Clowns, Sociopathic Fools, Psychopatic Idiots by MichaelDuf: 3:56pm On May 10, 2020
Sunshineg5:
I think FFK should focus more on feeling intelligent amongst Ipob members

He is definitely not good at things like this.

No. You need to ask tinubu to return your yoruba Islamic brain
Re: FFK: WHO, Gates, Bunch Of Confused Clowns, Sociopathic Fools, Psychopatic Idiots by CodeTemplar: 3:56pm On May 10, 2020
This dude should be tested?

1 Like

Re: FFK: WHO, Gates, Bunch Of Confused Clowns, Sociopathic Fools, Psychopatic Idiots by blowjohn(m): 3:57pm On May 10, 2020
ghettokid1:
He may be right btw. WHO discredited all conventional therapeutic drugs and treatments and tagged Bill Gates' vaccine as 'the only solution and remedy' to this pandemic.

He is right.
Wearing of masks should be mandatory cos there are a lot of asymptomatic people around.
WHO r evil
Re: FFK: WHO, Gates, Bunch Of Confused Clowns, Sociopathic Fools, Psychopatic Idiots by justli: 3:57pm On May 10, 2020
Elon Musk has come out to criticize the whole covid hoax, citing that in America today, if you die of fever, it'll be called a covid death.

If you had cancer and died feeling feverish, sour throat and headache, your report will say covid-death.

We know that the mortality rate for covid is very very low. If you don't have any underlying health conditions, your chances of surviving is over 90 percent.

Problem today is that every death is labeled covid death just to sow fear in the mind of people and make way for world vaccination

1 Like

Re: FFK: WHO, Gates, Bunch Of Confused Clowns, Sociopathic Fools, Psychopatic Idiots by Omoslim26: 3:57pm On May 10, 2020
this man might not need corona vaccine

but I am sure he needs the vaccine they administer to mad people

his family will not do the needful now until him go comot cloth mad enter Street

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FFK: WHO, Gates, Bunch Of Confused Clowns, Sociopathic Fools, Psychopatic Idiots by MichaelDuf: 3:58pm On May 10, 2020
Yoruba muslims in their stupid nature will attack him

Zombies.
Re: FFK: WHO, Gates, Bunch Of Confused Clowns, Sociopathic Fools, Psychopatic Idiots by michoim(m): 3:58pm On May 10, 2020
Maybe Trump saw the same thing in WHO....
Re: FFK: WHO, Gates, Bunch Of Confused Clowns, Sociopathic Fools, Psychopatic Idiots by benedictuyi(m): 3:58pm On May 10, 2020
I have no issue if FFK is an idiot which is exactly what he is. The people I have issues with are those that believe what the dindiri is saying

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FFK: WHO, Gates, Bunch Of Confused Clowns, Sociopathic Fools, Psychopatic Idiots by apexc3096: 3:59pm On May 10, 2020
[color=#] 260603[/color]
Re: FFK: WHO, Gates, Bunch Of Confused Clowns, Sociopathic Fools, Psychopatic Idiots by friday2011(m): 4:00pm On May 10, 2020
JAMO84:
One cup of garri, this one cannot give people as palliative in this difficult time. All he does is to sit on Twitter insulting people from morning to night. A 55 year old who behave like a toddler.

I AM DONE TALKING

Lol...

How are you sure he has not done anything for pple close to him?

I did, and nobody knows, people i did for dont even know me in person.

I also dont like his many criticism, Though i agree with some and on this WHO matter, but that does not mean I hate him.
Re: FFK: WHO, Gates, Bunch Of Confused Clowns, Sociopathic Fools, Psychopatic Idiots by Chukwurah003: 4:01pm On May 10, 2020
What is this fools contribution to humanity

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: FFK: WHO, Gates, Bunch Of Confused Clowns, Sociopathic Fools, Psychopatic Idiots by Golan007: 4:01pm On May 10, 2020
joshepade:
I'm still confused on why Bill Gates is playing a major role in the COVID-19 saga.
Is he a doctor?
Is he working with WHO?
Is he the president of a country? if it's NO then,
Who the hell is Bill Gates?
Why must we use his vaccines?

When he was making computers did you ask his degree?

Did you ask if he was the minster of education, president or why we must use Windows?

1 Like

Re: FFK: WHO, Gates, Bunch Of Confused Clowns, Sociopathic Fools, Psychopatic Idiots by Staphylococcus: 4:01pm On May 10, 2020
ceejayluv:

What vaccine are you actually talking about, out of the almost 100 being tested?

Don't mind him.

Village people plenty for this forum.

They feed on beer parlour gist and not even updated about trends and facts.

"Dem say , Dem say" is their news channel.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK: WHO, Gates, Bunch Of Confused Clowns, Sociopathic Fools, Psychopatic Idiots by ofiko123(m): 4:01pm On May 10, 2020
Well,everyone has a right to his or her own opinion..

1 Like

Re: FFK: WHO, Gates, Bunch Of Confused Clowns, Sociopathic Fools, Psychopatic Idiots by Nobody: 4:01pm On May 10, 2020
MasterJayJay:
FFK, Nnamdi Kanu, Kemi Olunloyo, Joseph Okechukwu.

These folks share same madnesss trait.

They do. Seriously. They all need psychiatric evaluation asap.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK: WHO, Gates, Bunch Of Confused Clowns, Sociopathic Fools, Psychopatic Idiots by Staphylococcus: 4:02pm On May 10, 2020
ghettokid1:
He may be right btw. WHO discredited all conventional therapeutic drugs and treatments and tagged Bill Gates' vaccine as 'the only solution and remedy' to this pandemic.

Where do you brew news from?

Stop this beer parlour news please!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK: WHO, Gates, Bunch Of Confused Clowns, Sociopathic Fools, Psychopatic Idiots by Golan007: 4:03pm On May 10, 2020
justli:
Elon Musk has come out to criticize the whole covid hoax, citing that in America today, if you die of fever, it'll be called a covid death.

If you had cancer and died feeling feverish, sour throat and headache, your report will say covid-death.

We know that the mortality rate for covid is very very low. If you don't have any underlying health conditions, your chances of surviving is over 90 percent.

Problem today is that every death is labeled covid death just to sow fear in the mind of people and make way for world vaccination

And those dying of it in the UK are also being lied against?

What of all the Monarchs dying in Kano ?

Are they all dying coincidentally for no reason?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Why I Didn’t Discuss ‘shithole’ Comment With Trump – Buhari / Profile Of Prof. Danbatta - New NCC Chairman / Ganduje Appoints Four New Emirs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.