Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,908 members, 7,802,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:58 AM

5 Things That IPOB Should Know About Rivers State - Politics (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About Rivers State (14672 Views)

5 Things That IPOB Should Know About South South Minorities. / IPOB Should Allow Us Bury Nnamdi Kanu’s Parents In Peace – Kinsmen / If You Think IPOB Should Not Boycott 2019 Election, Engage Me In A Debate. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About Rivers State by Biafrarep(m): 10:09pm On May 10, 2020
fhranchez:
you cannot expel anybody, you are utterly inconsequential

Lol, the joke is on you because you are the inconsequential one based on these reasons.

1. You've no identity because you're neither Igbo nor Benin, as against a true Igbo son of the soil like me grin

2. You occupy just two local governments and nobody knows you in the North talk more of outside Nigeria but as an Igbo man, we are recognized globally as one of the most advanced races.

3. You've no city you can call your own, even P.H is jointly owned by many tribes but we Igbos have so many cities.

Now tell me who is inconsequential between a bonafide Igbo like me and you that has no identity tongue

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About Rivers State by fx45(m): 10:13pm On May 10, 2020
Amarabae:
Greetings lovely humans!
This short post is aimed at correcting some misguided and delusional orientation that Igbos have about Rivers state,
As Rivers state indigene born and bred there, though married to a south east state, I am well grounded about the total makeup of the south south state and Igbos should learn.
1, Rivers state is not an Igbo state, it is erroneous to assert that , it is a multi ethnic state comprising of kalabaris, okrikas, ikwerres, Etches, Ogbas, Ekpeyes, Elemes, Ogonis etc
yes the ijoid sub-tribes there affirm a solidarity to Ijaw nation , likewise the ogonid sub-tribes affirm theirs to ogoni nation except for a little denial in eleme but There is NO strong or firm solidarity to the Igbo nation from any rivers tribes, the few little solidarity comes from egbemas in Onelga and we ASA/NDOKIS in Oyigbo, the reason why is because we still have our kit and kin in ukwa west, ukwa east and ohaji egbema LGAs.
The ikwerres, Ogbas,Ekpeyes,Ndonis,Etches Are recognised officially as an independent tribes in Rivers state, and since as a people, they have vehemently denied being Igbos , their decisions must be respected by Igbos,
ikwerres are ikwerres
Ekpeyes are Ekpeyes etc case closed.
2, Port Harcourt is not an Igbo city,
you can't refer pH as an Igbo city just because of the ikwerre factor there when the ikwerres over the years have denied affinity with Igbos,
PH belongs to rivers tribes, case closed and there was no time in history it was officially registered as Igweocha, that was a nickname just like some call it Pitakwa.
3, Rivers state should be counted out of your biafran ipob map because at the mention of that name, many wounds that was sustained during the war gets opened up again,
wake up to reality and stop deceiving yourself, Rivers state government and even Rivers state council of traditional rulers have warned you Igbos yet you irritants don't want to learn. is Alright,
4,The governor nyesom wike is not an Igbo man but Ikwerre man ,he has never claimed Igbo,
he is a bit Igbophobic, go and read about his igbophobic records as obio akpor local government chairman,
this same wike renamed a stadium after yakubu Gowon,. a man whose war actions killed many Igbos yet wike immortalised him ,yet your afara born direction keep deceiving you about wike on radio Biafra, you don't yet want to have sense.
Was it not wike who hosted the oba of Benin and affirmed ikwerres loyalty to his kingdom before him, you know all that yet you are living in denial, its alright!
5, The state is still Igbophpbic,case closed,
you are tolerated, not welcomed and you know that.
even nnamdi KANU knows this,that's why when he was around and was talking about coming to his Biafra capital "igweocha", the guyman parked at oyigbo and never stepped foot in pH, or core rivers area, he knew about the repercussions, let's stop deceiving ourselves
show me one ijaw man supporting Biafra and I will show you 1000 ijaw men who will spit when that name is mentioned, same with the ikwerres and co,
that's a bitter reality
If you have had a first hand experience of Igbophobic outrage from these minorities, you will know that the "Fulanis and Yorubas are learners"
I will stop here ,part 2 is coming.
You have been rejected many times yet you are still stubborn , that means that you have an ulterior plan,
Ipob stop attracting insults to the great Igbo Nations , have some self dignity before them,
The minorities don't need Igbos to survive , the Igbos don't need them to survive, but Ipob is making it look as if they are oxygen to Igbo's.
for me its either we restructure Nigeria or a homogenous Igbo only country ,
ipob should start waking up to reality before it is late.
ndewo nu

http://saharareporters.com/2017/06/27/gov-wike-rivers-state-not-part-biafra
Amarachi, what exactly is the motivation behind this post?
Re: 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About Rivers State by Okoroawusa: 10:16pm On May 10, 2020
Ojiofor:

Igbo di omimi.Udo!
Gbam
Re: 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About Rivers State by Okoroawusa: 10:23pm On May 10, 2020
Amarabae what happened? You use to be a strong IPOB supporter especially in the early times of Nnamdi Kanu popularity until the 2019 elections at least.
What happened? What changed your mind about the IPOB,Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu?

3 Likes

Re: 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About Rivers State by XANDERBOY85: 11:09pm On May 10, 2020
All these people (both impostor Igbo wannabes and cynical Igbos) are yet to explain just how Igbos will go about this 'forcing' of none Igbo ethnicities in the Niger-Delta or so called south-south to go with them in the event of Igbos seceding from the shithole!

I believe most of these monikers insulting Igbos, Mazi Kanu and IPOB over the bid for a referendum on secession are from those ethnicities that believe they can't survive without 'one Nigeria'....and by extension, Igbos (they despise us, yet can't live without us)! They are either bold enough to claim their true ethnic identity or they're Igbo wannabe impostors!

I may not agree with everything Mazi Kanu and IPOB say, but i have tons of respect for both him and his organisation! I've always stated that any keyboard warrior that has a problem with Mazi Kanus' approach (someone that left the comfort of his London abode to face the murderous Nigerian tyrant, and lost his parents in the process) should start their own movement and do things their way! Mazi Kanu and IPOB DO NOT HAVE THE POWER TO FORCE ANYBODY TO JOIN THE CAUSE...all they can do and have been doing thus far is to persuade, so why the heck are some acting like they will be dragged by the scruff of the neck and co-opted into Biafra against their will! This is why a referendum is sort!

Mazi Kanu has explained how a Biafra including Igbos and other willing ethnicities would be a equitable, just and fair society....one in which all component parts will belong as equals not minding their size or population, and one in which all will own their resources and contribute in writing the articles of association (constitution) that would guide daily life in the new republic! This is a damn sight more than we're getting in Nigeria today!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About Rivers State by fhranchez(m): 11:20pm On May 10, 2020
Biafrarep:

Lol, the joke is on you because you are the inconsequential one based on these reasons.

1. You've no identity because you're neither Igbo nor Benin, as against a true Igbo son of the soil like me grin

2. You occupy just two local governments and nobody knows you in the North talk more of outside Nigeria but as an Igbo man, we are recognized globally as one of the most advanced races.

3. You've no city you can call your own, even P.H is jointly owned by many tribes but we Igbos have so many cities.

Now tell me who is inconsequential between a bonafide Igbo like me and you that has no identity tongue
All am saying you have no right to expell an subgroup from the Great igbo tribe.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About Rivers State by Justice35: 12:09am On May 11, 2020
dukeprince50:
it all started with Igbos insulting SS and calling them tribeless, they later responded in a harsh way, Igbos are actually the most stupid set of people, they brought the new hatred on Igbo and if things are not done properly, Igbo nation will ever regret having ipob
you ended up saying nothing...... Where is the hatred You said Igbo's are attaching you by force,now we want to start a campaign to stop attaching you by force and you are here shouting hatred....OK point out the hate in my comment.

1 Like

Re: 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About Rivers State by YungMillionaire: 12:14am On May 11, 2020
The funny thing is the Oba of Bini has far more claim to Rivers state than the entire Igbos in Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About Rivers State by stieyven(m): 12:21am On May 11, 2020
obiekunie2:

exactly!

in fact. it has been proven tht the so-called 'diluted' igbo-speaking parts are ACTUALLY THE ONES THAT HATES NDI IGBO THE MOST then followed by the IJAWS, THE OGONIS AND THE REST OF THEM EVIL PEOPLE THAT OCCUPY THE AREAS KNOWN AS SOUTH-SOUTH PART OF NIGERIA.

The Igbos major problem is their compassion - IF NOT, WHY WILL THEY WILLINGLY SUFFER FOR THE CRIME OF A MAN FROM SOUTH-SOUTH!

igbos have never been directly involved in the dis-tablisation of this country - but they are the ones that suffered most for the crime of SS!

CHUKWUMA KADUNA NZEOGWU IS A SOUTH-SOUTH MAN - AND UMU IGBO SUFFERED DEEPLY BECAUSE OF HIS AMBITION FOR POWER.

TODAY, HIS PEOPLE ARE BOLD TO CLAIM THAT THEY ARE NOT IGBOS! MAY DEVIL KEEP PUNISHING THEM TILL ETERNITY!

Love your enemies and bless those who curse you and pray for those who despitefully use you. LUKE 6 :28
Re: 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About Rivers State by strykr: 1:23am On May 11, 2020
Op, @amarabae, you know nothing. These Ikwerre people (some of them not all) are like green snakes that camouflage with the grass. What do you do when you notice a venomous green snake in your garden? You either set fire to smoke it out or chase it out. You don't ignore the snake to let it grow bigger and have more children.

The cause of all this confusion is the Ikwerre(some of them) . Do you know an Ikwerre man would claim to be Ikwerre in Port Harcourt, same man would tell and Ogoni, Kalabari or yoruba man that he is not Igbo. This same Ikwerre man would tell an Igbo man from Imo or Anambra state that he is Igbo, swear with all his life and even speak Igbo mlr than them. Do you now blame the Igbo man that encountered such when he says Ikwerre is Igbo? Do you also blame an Ogoni, Yoruba or Ijaw man when he claims Ikwerre is not Igbo? This same Ikwerre man slips away like a snake after causing such confusion and waits to see who's winning in a fight or argument. If the Igbo man is winning, he comes out to celebrate with him. If a non-Igbo is winning he also comes out to celebrate with him.

I don't like IPOB method of doing things, but it's obviously producing results. IPOB is setting fire to the Ikwerre and Anioma snakes around. IPOB are the ones forcing out the discussion of who is Igbo or not. They're making the Ikwerres and Anioma to come out and make a stand on who is Igbo or not. Their methods might be crude or chaotic, but it's producing results. You would never have created this thread if not for IPOB. Pazienza zeal to excise Ikwerres wouldn't be this hot if not for IPOB. The other day, some Niger Delta people opened a thread denying biafra and talking about Niger Delta republic. If not for IPOB, they wouldn't have had any such discussion about any Niger Delta republic. Now, they're considering the possibility because of IPOB activities. The yorubas recently joined the UNPO, a seccsionist organization. Directly or indirectly, these are all as a result of IPOB provocation. You have to understand that breaking out of a nation without war is not child's play. It has to be done with dead cold propaganda, zero emotions and deliberate provocations.

The main objective of IPOB is disintegration of this country. If you studied human psychology, you would know IPOB is using the method of indirect provocation to trigger breakup lines and faults in this country. The whole Jubril saga, calling port Harcourt Igweocha, sharing palliatives in Edo, might look like nonsense, but trust me they're very effective provocations.

At the beginning, I never took IPOB serious or supported their methods, but when I took my time to read history of separatist nations, calmed down and observed effects of IPOB actions, I understood the genius behind them. You might still not understand now, but trust me what IPOB is doing is the best. There is no other way except war. IPOB is a masterpiece built out of psychological warfare, chaos, and intellect. You might think they're crazy, but the government know what they are and that is why they're more terrified of them than boko haram.

5 Likes

Re: 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About Rivers State by strykr: 1:24am On May 11, 2020
Op, @amarabae, you know nothing. These Ikwerre people(some of them not all) are like green snakes that camouflage with the grass. What do you do when you notice a venomous green snake in your garden? You either set fire to smoke it out or chase it out. You don't ignore the snake to let it grow bigger and have more children.

The cause of all this confusion is the Ikwerre(some of them) . Do you know an Ikwerre man would claim to be Ikwerre in Port Harcourt, same man would tell and Ogoni, Kalabari or yoruba man that he is not Igbo. This same Ikwerre man would tell an Igbo man from Imo or Anambra state that he is Igbo, swear with all his life and even speak Igbo mlr than them. Do you now blame the Igbo man that encountered such when he says Ikwerre is Igbo? Do you also blame an Ogoni, Yoruba or Ijaw man when he claims Ikwerre is not Igbo? This same Ikwerre man slips away like a snake after causing such confusion and waits to see who's winning in a fight or argument. If the Igbo man is winning, he comes out to celebrate with him. If a non-Igbo is winning he also comes out to celebrate with him.

I don't like IPOB method of doing things, but it's obviously producing results. IPOB is setting fire to the Ikwerre and Anioma snakes around. IPOB are the ones forcing out the discussion of who is Igbo or not. They're making the Ikwerres and Anioma to come out and make a stand on who is Igbo or not. Their methods might be crude or chaotic, but it's producing results. You would never have created this thread if not for IPOB. Pazienza zeal to excise Ikwerres wouldn't be this hot if not for IPOB. The other day, some Niger Delta people opened a thread denying biafra and talking about Niger Delta republic. If not for IPOB, they wouldn't have had any such discussion about any Niger Delta republic. Now, they're considering the possibility because of IPOB activities. The yorubas recently joined the UNPO, a seccsionist organization. Directly or indirectly, these are all as a result of IPOB provocation. You have to understand that breaking out of a nation without war is not child's play. It has to be done with dead cold propaganda, zero emotions and deliberate provocations.

The main objective of IPOB is disintegration of this country. If you studied human psychology, you would know IPOB is using the method of indirect provocation to trigger breakup lines and faults in this country. The whole Jubril saga, calling port Harcourt Igweocha, sharing palliatives in Edo, might look like nonsense, but trust me they're very effective provocations.

At the beginning, I never took IPOB serious or supported their methods, but when I took my time to read history of separatist nations, calmed down and observed effects of IPOB actions, I understood the genius behind them. You might still not understand now, but trust me what IPOB is doing is the best. There is no other way except war. IPOB is a masterpiece built out of psychological warfare, chaos, and intellect. You might think they're crazy, but the government know what they are and that is why they're more terrified of them than boko haram..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About Rivers State by Doc10q: 2:09am On May 11, 2020
This op must be suffering from a serious midnight kwashiokor.. I am from river state, a core ikwerre man from elele precisely and it's not all of us that deny our ibo heritage...that d fact that some of us deny it doesn't mean all of us so talk wat u know pls! angry . My father cherishes his ibo heritage even till today. U claim u re not ibo yet u married an ibo man from SE.. U claim u re not ibo yet u ended ur deceitful post with ibo language...arent u a fool? That d fact u deny ur ibo-ness, doesn't give d impression that all of us ikwerres do. U can deny ur ancestry till thy kingdom come,thats entirely ur opinion but don't carry all of us into ur stupidity becos not all of us deny our ibo-ness.. Nobody made u a spokesman for all ikwerres so keep ur lousy opinions to urself! angry. U can deny ur ibo-ness for all I care but don't carry some of us that accept our root into ur tribalistic nonsense.
Keep on deceiving yourself... For all I care u might even be an impostor claiming ikwerre or an alamajiri born & brought up in river state talking trash. A time shall come when we will be rushing ibo ppl and ibo ppl will reject us, then u wud know what we have done to ourselves. Ikwerre not ibo my foot.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About Rivers State by TheSourcerer: 2:25am On May 11, 2020
strykr:
Op, @amarabae, you know nothing. These Ikwerre people (some of them not all) are like green snakes that camouflage with the grass. What do you do when you notice a venomous green snake in your garden? You either set fire to smoke it out or chase it out. You don't ignore the snake to let it grow bigger and have more children.

At the beginning, I never took IPOB serious or supported their methods, but when I took my time to read history of separatist nations, calmed down and observed effects of IPOB actions, I understood the genius behind them. You might still not understand now, but trust me what IPOB is doing is the best. There is no other way except war. IPOB is a masterpiece built out of psychological warfare, chaos, and intellect. You might think they're crazy, but the government know what they are and that is why they're more terrified of them than boko haram.
I saw this too , well done

1 Like

Re: 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About Rivers State by Doc10q: 2:43am On May 11, 2020
NwunneWike:

You are a bloody yoruba woman, intent on divide and rule for your 2023 aspiration.

One guy once predicted here that before 2022 there will be 100s of sponsored yoruba agents, promoting divide and rule in the SE and SS.

If na lie, why you no bring your interbal family problems come online here since every family has internal squabbles?

No dey deceive yourself. Keep shut, you sound more intelligent that way.

Forget her, she's not from ikwerre land. Jus looking For few souls to deceive. This is how they go abt causing confusion btw us and d ibos and some ibo ppl will be falling for it..cos I'm already seeing some few ibos here already commenting trash abt us jus because of this fool that started this meaningless thread. Well I don't blame them, yoruba ppl can press their buttons well and mak them believe that all of we ikwerres hate them...which is not true exactly..yes some, but not all of us.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About Rivers State by Smoke55: 3:32am On May 11, 2020
dukeprince50:
it all started with Igbos insulting SS and calling them tribeless, they later responded in a harsh way, Igbos are actually the most stupid set of people, they brought the new hatred on Igbo and if things are not done properly, Igbo nation will ever regret having ipob
keep kwayet! nobody said sstherners are tribeless,the issue is if there are igbos in ss or not and if ss are biafrans or not,stop twisting stories,an average igbo knew that there are many tribes in ss,how can you say ipob said ss are tribeless,and mind you as a sstherner you dnt have any right to interfere in igbo affairs,the igbos were been hated by ur tribes men even before ipob came into existence,we have seen worse hate and killing in this corn tree before,so stop telling us about hate,if you hate us we hate you back we own you no apologies,,focus on ur ss tribe and leave the igbos alone.

1 Like

Re: 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About Rivers State by Dogogo1900: 3:41am On May 11, 2020
Amarabae:
Greetings lovely humans!
This short post is aimed at correcting some misguided and delusional orientation that Igbos have about Rivers state,
As Rivers state indigene born and bred there, though married to a south east state, I am well grounded about the total makeup of the south south state and Igbos should learn.
1, Rivers state is not an Igbo state, it is erroneous to assert that , it is a multi ethnic state comprising of kalabaris, okrikas, ikwerres, Etches, Ogbas, Ekpeyes, Elemes, Ogonis etc
yes the ijoid sub-tribes there affirm a solidarity to Ijaw nation , likewise the ogonid sub-tribes affirm theirs to ogoni nation except for a little denial in eleme but There is NO strong or firm solidarity to the Igbo nation from any rivers tribes, the few little solidarity comes from egbemas in Onelga and we ASA/NDOKIS in Oyigbo, the reason why is because we still have our kit and kin in ukwa west, ukwa east and ohaji egbema LGAs.
The ikwerres, Ogbas,Ekpeyes,Ndonis,Etches Are recognised officially as an independent tribes in Rivers state, and since as a people, they have vehemently denied being Igbos , their decisions must be respected by Igbos,
ikwerres are ikwerres
Ekpeyes are Ekpeyes etc case closed.
2, Port Harcourt is not an Igbo city,
you can't refer pH as an Igbo city just because of the ikwerre factor there when the ikwerres over the years have denied affinity with Igbos,
PH belongs to rivers tribes, case closed and there was no time in history it was officially registered as Igweocha, that was a nickname just like some call it Pitakwa.
3, Rivers state should be counted out of your biafran ipob map because at the mention of that name, many wounds that was sustained during the war gets opened up again,
wake up to reality and stop deceiving yourself, Rivers state government and even Rivers state council of traditional rulers have warned you Igbos yet you irritants don't want to learn. is Alright,
4,The governor nyesom wike is not an Igbo man but Ikwerre man ,he has never claimed Igbo,
he is a bit Igbophobic, go and read about his igbophobic records as obio akpor local government chairman,
this same wike renamed a stadium after yakubu Gowon,. a man whose war actions killed many Igbos yet wike immortalised him ,yet your afara born direction keep deceiving you about wike on radio Biafra, you don't yet want to have sense.
Was it not wike who hosted the oba of Benin and affirmed ikwerres loyalty to his kingdom before him, you know all that yet you are living in denial, its alright!
5, The state is still Igbophpbic,case closed,
you are tolerated, not welcomed and you know that.
even nnamdi KANU knows this,that's why when he was around and was talking about coming to his Biafra capital "igweocha", the guyman parked at oyigbo and never stepped foot in pH, or core rivers area, he knew about the repercussions, let's stop deceiving ourselves
show me one ijaw man supporting Biafra and I will show you 1000 ijaw men who will spit when that name is mentioned, same with the ikwerres and co,
that's a bitter reality
If you have had a first hand experience of Igbophobic outrage from these minorities, you will know that the "Fulanis and Yorubas are learners"
I will stop here ,part 2 is coming.
You have been rejected many times yet you are still stubborn , that means that you have an ulterior plan,
Ipob stop attracting insults to the great Igbo Nations , have some self dignity before them,
The minorities don't need Igbos to survive , the Igbos don't need them to survive, but Ipob is making it look as if they are oxygen to Igbo's.
for me its either we restructure Nigeria or a homogenous Igbo only country ,
ipob should start waking up to reality before it is late.
ndewo nu

http://saharareporters.com/2017/06/27/gov-wike-rivers-state-not-part-biafra
Re: 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About Rivers State by Dogogo1900: 3:47am On May 11, 2020
Our Igbo friends are suffering from attachment and rejection syndrome.
Because the rest of Nigeria has rejected them they are so desperate to attach themselves to the Niger Delta by all means.
I actually feel sorry for them,they are like orphans, no father, no mother,no friends so they call anyone they see brother.
I won't be surprised if they start calling the writer of the above article Afonja. Yes because they believe only their enemies the Yorubas would reject them .
Enyi, it's time for you to find your level,the South South will never join you. Thank you

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About Rivers State by Dogogo1900: 3:54am On May 11, 2020
strykr:

Re: 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About Rivers State by Dogogo1900: 4:01am On May 11, 2020
My simple question to you sir is why can't your wonderful Igbo people secede on your own,why are you so desperate to have the South South in your stupid Biafra?
Could it be because 1-you can't survive on your own. 2-We have oil.3- We have sea.4- You are stuck in the middle of Nigeria.
My other question sir is if you had the above mentioned things would you still need the South South in your Biafra?
I'm sure the answer is NO.
We the Niger Delta people are sick of parasites, we will never attach ourselves to another parasite again.
Goodluck in your quest for Biafra sir but please count us out.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About Rivers State by johntolu: 4:49am On May 11, 2020
NwaAro:

Great tribe, God bless the Odua race.

Thank you!

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About Rivers State by Biafrarep(m): 6:50am On May 11, 2020
fhranchez:
All am saying you have no right to expell an subgroup from the Great igbo tribe.

Igbos have every right to expel a group of people that have continued to deny their heritage.

Igbos have long endured embarrassments and opprobrium just because we wanted to act as the bigger brother by extending a hand of fellowship to an undeserving people.

This same guys took over our properties after the war and tagged them abandoned properties yet we forgive them only for them to continue in their idiocy.

They are too inconsequential and we must ask them to go fvrk themselves because we truly don't need them. They are the ones that need us to be noticed.

I'm so irritated that we indulged these guys for far too long when we should've cut off from them a long time ago.

Would Duncan Mighty be where he is today if Igbos did not patronize him?

Would anyone know Monalisa Chinda if Igbos did not give her room to show her talent in Nollywood?

Does anyone know these guys in the north talk more of outside Nigeria but they always try to use unbridled and unwarranted insults on Igbos to gain underserved fame.

They can't be allowed to continue enjoying benefits from Igbos when it suits them only to deny and insult us when it does not.

The current Igbo generation will never tolerate such nonsense again. I will bounce these guys wherever I see them saying trash be it on Facebook, nairaland, Twitter or physically.

Ask yourself, what benefit has the Ikwerre brought to Igbo race, nothing! But they have gained so much from us yet only to claim to be Benin.

Even their thug of a governor, Wike has been going about saying trash yet we ignore him. We really have to bounce these guys really hard!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About Rivers State by Biafrarep(m): 7:01am On May 11, 2020
Dogogo1900:
[s]Our Igbo friends are suffering from attachment and rejection syndrome.
Because the rest of Nigeria has rejected them they are so desperate to attach themselves to the Niger Delta by all means.
I actually feel sorry for them,they are like orphans, no father, no mother,no friends so they call anyone they see brother.
I won't be surprised if they start calling the writer of the above article Afonja. Yes because they believe only their enemies the Yorubas would reject them .
Enyi, it's time for you to find your level,the South South will never join you. Thank you [/s]

Lol, very typical Ikwerre low IQ reasoning. Between Nigeria and Igbos, who rejected the other? Igbos have long rejected Nigeria since 1967 and they are still on it today.

This guy is even decieving himself by saying Niger Delta, you know how Ijaws dealt with you guys all along until Bayelsa was created? This time around, they will completely chase you guys out of P.H.

Nigeria will break sooner or later, but bear it in mind that the Akwa-Cross won't be in your imaginary Niger Delta Rep because they are better off on their own. Our proud Igbo brothers that identify with us will join BIAFRA then it will be Ikwerre and Ijaws in ND rep grin

If others are talking, Ikwerre that is not up to 2 local governments will still talk.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About Rivers State by SIONKPO1(m): 7:01am On May 11, 2020
Justice35:
you ended up saying nothing...... Where is the hatred You said Igbo's are attaching you by force,now we want to start a campaign to stop attaching you by force and you are here shouting hatred....OK point out the hate in my comment.
The comments of IPOB, supporters is so uncivil on this forum

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About Rivers State by Dogogo1900: 7:23am On May 11, 2020
Biafrarep:

Lol, very typical Ikwerre low IQ reasoning. Between Nigeria and Igbos, who rejected the other? Igbos have long rejected Nigeria since 1967 and they are still on it today.

This guy is even decieving himself by saying Niger Delta, you know how Ijaws dealt with you guys all along until Bayelsa was created? This time around, they will completely chase you guys out of P.H.

Nigeria will break sooner or later, but bear it in mind that the Akwa-Cross won't be in your imaginary Niger Delta Rep because they are better off on their own. Our proud Igbo brothers that identify with us will join BIAFRA then it will be Ikwerre and Ijaws in ND rep grin

If others are talking, Ikwerre that is not up to 2 local governments will still talk.
Re: 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About Rivers State by Dogogo1900: 7:28am On May 11, 2020
Enyi,please leave Niger Delta politics for Niger Delta people. When the time comes the oil rich people of Niger Delta will sit down and talk about their collective destiny. We are sick of parasites who have been milking our oil.I know you feel rejected but we had to tell you sooner than later so you don't keep deceiving yourselves thinking we are part of your plans.I suggest you guys look for another ally,we all know you can't survive on your own.Go and beg the Middle Belt.Hahahahaha.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About Rivers State by Nobody: 8:06am On May 11, 2020
XANDERBOY85:
All these people (both impostor Igbo wannabes and cynical Igbos) are yet to explain just how Igbos will go about this 'forcing' of none Igbo ethnicities in the Niger-Delta or so called south-south to go with them in the event of Igbos seceding from the shithole!

I believe most of these monikers insulting Igbos, Mazi Kanu and IPOB over the bid for a referendum on secession are from those ethnicities that believe they can't survive without 'one Nigeria'....and by extension, Igbos (they despise us, yet can't live without us)! They are either bold enough to claim their true ethnic identity or they're Igbo wannabe impostors!

I may not agree with everything Mazi Kanu and IPOB say, but i have tons of respect for both him and his organisation! I've always stated that any keyboard warrior that has a problem with Mazi Kanus' approach (someone that left the comfort of his London abode to face the murderous Nigerian tyrant, and lost his parents in the process) should start their own movement and do things their way! Mazi Kanu and IPOB DO NOT HAVE THE POWER TO FORCE ANYBODY TO JOIN THE CAUSE...all they can do and have been doing thus far is to persuade, so why the heck are some acting like they will be dragged by the scruff of the neck and co-opted into Biafra against their will! This is why a referendum is sort!

Mazi Kanu has explained how a Biafra including Igbos and other willing ethnicities would be a equitable, just and fair society....one in which all component parts will belong as equals not minding their size or population, and one in which all will own their resources and contribute in writing the articles of association (constitution) that would guide daily life in the new republic! This is a damn sight more than we're getting in Nigeria today!

Look at one of them here. Believe his write up at your peril.

They are organised people sent to deceive Igbo nation.

Beware

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About Rivers State by Mordecai(m): 8:37am On May 11, 2020
Amarabae:

point of correction.
ipob skull, not Igbo skull.
pt2 is loading

This post you quoted is the reason why this discussion should be limited to forums where anti-igbo opinions hold no sway.

Are you right, most probably.

Is this the place for the argument, No.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About Rivers State by Kinematics: 8:46am On May 11, 2020
hammerP:

ARE YOU SS OR ANOTHER MISERABLE AFONJA?

ARE U EVEN FROM RIVERS STATE?

WHO report about air quality which examined PM 2.5 (fine particulate pollution) and PM 10 (coarse pollution particles) levels in 3000 cities across the globe, found that five Nigerian cities have been included in the top ten polluted cities in Africa.

The report which says that 80% of city dwellers are breathing in bad air and are at a risk of life-threatening diseases like lung cancer, added that the air pollution is rising at an alarming rate in urban areas of poor countries.
While the report places Onitsha in Nigeria as the most polluted city and Sinclair in US as the least polluted, here are the 39 most polluted cities in Africa.
Here is the List :

39. Midlands – Mauritius
38. Port Louis – Mauritius
37. Middleburg – South Africa
36. Witbank – South Africa
35. Nairobi – Kenya
34. Ermelo – South Africa
33. Morogoro Unit. – Rep. of Tanzania
32. Bramsthan, Flacq – Mauritius
31. Waterberg – South Africa
30. Diepkloof – South Africa
29. Sebokeng – South Africa
28. Orlu – Nigeria
27. Sanniquellie (rural) – Liberia
26. Sekunda – South Africa
25. Zamdela – South Africa
24. Nnewi – Nigeria
23. Vereeniging – South Africa
22. Antanarivo – Madagascar
21. Mpumalanga – South Africa
20. Tshwane [Pretoria] – South Africa
19. Yaoudé – Cameroon
18. Buchanan (rural) – Liberia
17. Afikpo – Nigeria
16. Johannesburg – South Africa
15. Abakaliki – Nigeria
14. Ile-Ife – Nigeria
13. Bafoussam – Cameroon
12. Enugu – Nigeria
11. Nsukka – Nigeria
10. Hartebeespoort – South Africa
9. Beau Bassin/Rose Hill, Coromandel – Mauritius
8. Bamenda – Cameroon
7. Dakar – Senegal
6. Owerri – Nigeria
5. Kampala – Uganda
4. Umuahia – Nigeria
3. Aba – Nigeria
2. Kaduna – Nigeria
1. Onitsha – Nigeria

Just look at your potopoto shithole SE..
Re: 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About Rivers State by Nobody: 8:47am On May 11, 2020
Mordecai:

This post you quoted is the reason why this discussion should be limited to forums where anti-igbo opinions hold no sway.

Are you right, most probably.

Is this the place for the argument, No.

The discussion is good here.

Only those afraid to face reality will be looking for where to hide before they can talk.

What is Rivers state doing in Ipob biafra map if not stupidity taken to another level.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About Rivers State by Nobody: 8:51am On May 11, 2020
Kinematics:

WHO report about air quality which examined PM 2.5 (fine particulate pollution) and PM 10 (coarse pollution particles) levels in 3000 cities across the globe, found that five Nigerian cities have been included in the top ten polluted cities in Africa.

The report which says that 80% of city dwellers are breathing in bad air and are at a risk of life-threatening diseases like lung cancer, added that the air pollution is rising at an alarming rate in urban areas of poor countries.
While the report places Onitsha in Nigeria as the most polluted city and Sinclair in US as the least polluted, here are the 39 most polluted cities in Africa.
Here is the List :

39. Midlands – Mauritius
38. Port Louis – Mauritius
37. Middleburg – South Africa
36. Witbank – South Africa
35. Nairobi – Kenya
34. Ermelo – South Africa
33. Morogoro Unit. – Rep. of Tanzania
32. Bramsthan, Flacq – Mauritius
31. Waterberg – South Africa
30. Diepkloof – South Africa
29. Sebokeng – South Africa
28. Orlu – Nigeria
27. Sanniquellie (rural) – Liberia
26. Sekunda – South Africa
25. Zamdela – South Africa
24. Nnewi – Nigeria
23. Vereeniging – South Africa
22. Antanarivo – Madagascar
21. Mpumalanga – South Africa
20. Tshwane [Pretoria] – South Africa
19. Yaoudé – Cameroon
18. Buchanan (rural) – Liberia
17. Afikpo – Nigeria
16. Johannesburg – South Africa
15. Abakaliki – Nigeria
14. Ile-Ife – Nigeria
13. Bafoussam – Cameroon
12. Enugu – Nigeria
11. Nsukka – Nigeria
10. Hartebeespoort – South Africa
9. Beau Bassin/Rose Hill, Coromandel – Mauritius
8. Bamenda – Cameroon
7. Dakar – Senegal
6. Owerri – Nigeria
5. Kampala – Uganda
4. Umuahia – Nigeria
3. Aba – Nigeria
2. Kaduna – Nigeria
1. Onitsha – Nigeria

Just look at your potopoto shithole SE..

Some things are not worth replying.

The slum you live in... shouldn't be a matter of discourse and should be duly ignored.

Pictures of PH as a slum is littered here on nairaland...for eyes to feed.

Imagine If we move outside port Harcourt to other places, we will meet where Kenya is better than 200 percent.

If pH is like that, only God knows how others will be..

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Sokoto Assembly Speaker, Rt. Hon Aminu Achida & Hon Bello Maigona Defect To PDP / Presidency: Obi’s Camp Protests As PDP Dumps Zoning, Begins Screening Friday / Femi Gbajabiamila Dance To Buga Song At A Constituency Meeting In Surulere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 127
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.