Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,352 members, 7,808,229 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:07 AM

See What A Woman Said About Men And Sex, - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What A Woman Said About Men And Sex, (7728 Views)

When A Woman Said She Slept With Him By Mistake / This Is The Most Hurtful Thing A Woman Said To Me and It Changed My Life [Pic] / Am I Being Set Up? A Married Woman Said I Impregnated Her. Please Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What A Woman Said About Men And Sex, by Allsingles: 12:53pm On May 10, 2020
Believe it or not women find it difficult to understand the reason why men love sex.
* If they want to help you, they will demand for sex.
* If they say they love you, they want sex.
* You mistakenly sleep over, they want sex.
* They want to borrow money from you, they want sex.
* They want to give you a job, they want sex.
* They want to give you a pass in your exams, they want sex.
First of all, you need to understand the system of men. They didn't ask for that because they didn't create themselves.
Do you know that 95% of healthy men wake up with an erection? Did they bargain for that? No!
Do you know that the penis has a mind of its own?
A man could be reading his Bible and his penis will just stand.
A man can be sleeping and wakes up with an erection.
A man could be sleeping, once you start rubbing the penis, it stands even when he is still asleep.
Have you ever asked yourself why men are not on periods, cramps or any bad moods? That's how God created them.
A man is naturally always ready for sex. Rub a man on his head, he already thinks you want sex.
Wink at him, he's already seeing you naked.
Wave at a man walking with his wife, he will loose focus.
This is nothing spiritual. It's not about, "ln Jesus Name or Holy Ghost Fire ooo".
That's why real churches do not allow ladies with short dresses to sit in front, because they will confuse the Pastor.
Men did not manufacture the high libido by themselves.
We are all created in God's image. The only man that overcame the sexual urge according to the good book was Jesus Christ. Joseph's own was that, he didn't just ran away, he fled!! Jesus is God and on top of that, He was very careful not to include a woman among His disciples.
So many great men have fallen because of sex. Do you think they wanted to?
Soldiers in the war front will develop the urge for sex. To show you how bad it is, so many soldiers were killed during Biafra war because a woman lured them inside bush.
David in the scriptures sent a woman's husband to the war front when he saw a woman washing outside. He was later told that it is the wife of his faithful servant who he has sent to war. He took the woman and had sex with her.
Do I need to tell you about Sampson?
Solomon and other Bible characters?
It only takes the grace of God and some level of discipline and maturity to curtail this animalistic instinct.
The way the man's body reacts to the sexual urge is not the same as a woman's body reacts to it.
How many great women have you heard messed up because of a dick? Few, or even non.
So next time a man misbehaves because of sex, don't see him as an animal. They are just responding to nature.
Don't be like, "I've lost the respect I had for you, "I thought you were responsible, so this was what you wanted?"
A 17 year old girl can make your father lose focus and collect the money meant for your school fees.
I pray you read this post with realistic understanding.
Men should also understand that it is not all erection that is meant for sex. They should learn to control their urge.
Men are wonderfully created, but
CONTROL YOURSELVES, OH YE MEN!!!

Read more at.... https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=mindset.forhappymarriagerelationship

20 Likes 7 Shares

Re: See What A Woman Said About Men And Sex, by xcabczyxabczzzz: 12:56pm On May 10, 2020
This woman gets it, let me have her contact I wan tell her something.

7 Likes

Re: See What A Woman Said About Men And Sex, by Aboks(m): 1:01pm On May 10, 2020
xcabczyxabczzzz:
This woman gets it, let me have her contact I wan tell her something.

You wan sex her too lol grin grin grin

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See What A Woman Said About Men And Sex, by bist: 1:01pm On May 10, 2020
I see.
Re: See What A Woman Said About Men And Sex, by vallyboi(m): 1:09pm On May 10, 2020
Nice write up....but am waiting for those that will counter this ,,,,i love debates ,,, hahahahaha
Re: See What A Woman Said About Men And Sex, by xcabczyxabczzzz: 1:14pm On May 10, 2020
Aboks:

You wan sex her too lol grin grin grin
Bros make sense no kee you o cheesy

1 Like

Re: See What A Woman Said About Men And Sex, by Mcuzy(m): 1:17pm On May 10, 2020
if angels can forfeit heavenly heaven for sex, who am I mere mortal.

4 Likes

Re: See What A Woman Said About Men And Sex, by Tajbol4splend(m): 1:17pm On May 10, 2020
I'm fvcking guilty of most of the points

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What A Woman Said About Men And Sex, by bustykasa(f): 1:21pm On May 10, 2020
very true
Re: See What A Woman Said About Men And Sex, by Robotboyy(m): 1:25pm On May 10, 2020
I need to show this to all the girls in my life rn. Like it’s not my fault. I have been trying to control my urges.. sometimes I even think there is one evil spirit behind the urges. Thanks for the write up. But konji still be bastartd �

1 Like

Re: See What A Woman Said About Men And Sex, by Robotboyy(m): 1:27pm On May 10, 2020
But to think deep what is in sex? Ohh I just remember the feeling I had the last time I cum..

3 Likes

Re: See What A Woman Said About Men And Sex, by Stephenmoka4(m): 1:29pm On May 10, 2020
Well that never defines me,
* If I want to help you,
I'll help you just say thank you, it's very appreciative.

* If they say they love you; it doesn't means getting laid is a thing here.
I haven't tell any girl that but, I know myself.

* You mistakenly sleep over,
Nope, both genders had stayed with me at different times and nothing happened. Sleep over should be sleep over.

* They want to borrow money from you;
What I want here is try to pay up debt on time, it's a bonus if you add some monetary interest wink

* They want to give you a job;
do your work and let money flow, keep your body to yourself; it's not mine anyway.

No no no no, I hate exams why would I like anyone to fail well, you can bribe me with some cash instead grin
95% hmm, I think it's an involuntary action. So good.

Mind of its own, LoL. IDK

Rubbing it, sure it's likely to as blood will start Flow.

Men don't have periods, because that is a feature of women,
however men can have bad moods too.

Not everyone is naturally ready and rubbing my head makes me feel relaxed. I will think you are an affectionate and caring person.

Wink, seriously. I'll just say Hi or raise a thumb up.

IDK how waving makes one lose focus. Well everyone is different.
I don't understand why any pastor will loose focus but, decent dressings are good. If you like bring 10 girls on bikinis if I don't care, I don't care. It is all in the mind.

Some guys have low drive.

I can't say you are wrong about Jesus, a verse that Jesus overcame such would be appreciated.
Biblical character, what about Simon Peter, Jeremiah, Paul, Stephen etc

Why would he misbehave,

Anyways I got the message here, though the thing is the mindset and the person

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What A Woman Said About Men And Sex, by festacman(m): 1:42pm On May 10, 2020
It is very true that a penis has a mind of its own but it sure has a master, the owner. Therefore, while it is true that a penis begins to rise even at a slightest erotic thought or sight, it doesn't bring itself out for action. The owner does.

This is the point where men who plead helplessness are either mischievous or have psychological problems. For example, seeing the beautiful wife of your CEO may make your penis rise but that's where it ends because you need to control yourself to avoid job loss or rape charge. Therefore no healthy man is actually sexually HELPLESS. Erection comes and goes, the man remains until he helps the penis to make grand entrance into an orifice. cool

Deductions:
1. A penis has mind of its own and can rise courtesy of erotic thoughts, sights and hormones.
2. A healthy man owns the penis, engages in thoughts and sights and therefore can control or manipulate all of them to serve him.

The irony of life is that in an incidence of rape, the penis is innocent while the man is guilty. But the penis follows the man to prison. Life is not fair! grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What A Woman Said About Men And Sex, by humilitypays(m): 2:35pm On May 10, 2020
The writer is absolutely correct, she understands life very well.

But my issue is, I have lost passion for sex, it no longer moves me no matter how hot the lady is, maybe because of lipsrsealed
Re: See What A Woman Said About Men And Sex, by TThhoorr: 2:55pm On May 10, 2020
Stale most of those stuffs also applies to the ladies sometimes even went further than we do so I'll say the feeling is mutual
Re: See What A Woman Said About Men And Sex, by Nobody: 3:15pm On May 10, 2020
Robotboyy:
I need to show this to all the girls in my life rn. Like it’s not my fault. I have been trying to control my urges.. sometimes I even think there is one evil spirit behind the urges. Thanks for the write up. But konji still be bastartd �
keep letting it control your brain
Pray it shouldn't put you into trouble someday

2 Likes

Re: See What A Woman Said About Men And Sex, by Nobody: 3:17pm On May 10, 2020
festacman:
It is very true that a penis has a mind of its own but it sure has a master, the owner. Therefore, while it is true that a penis begins to rise even at a slightest erotic thought or sight, it doesn't bring itself out for action. The owner does.

This is the point where men who plead helplessness are a either mischievous or have psychological problems. For example, seeing the beautiful wife of your CEO may make your penis rise but that's where it ends because you need to control yourself to avoid job loss or rape charge. Therefore no healthy man is actually sexually HELPLESS. Erection comes and goes, the man remains until he helps the penis to make grand entrance into an orifice. cool

Deductions:
1. A penis has mind of its own and can rose courtesy of erotic thoughts, sights and hormones.
2. A healthy man owns the penis, engages in thoughts and sights and therefore can control or manipulate all of them to serve him.

The irony of life is that in an incidence of rape, the penis is innocent while the man is guilty. But the penis follows the man to prison. Life is not fair! grin
seconded
Re: See What A Woman Said About Men And Sex, by Nobody: 3:26pm On May 10, 2020
Hmmm
Re: See What A Woman Said About Men And Sex, by Remaboy(m): 4:40pm On May 10, 2020
I concur. You make a great point.
Stephenmoka4:
Well that never defines me,
If I want to help you,
I'll help you just say thanks, it's very appreciative.
* If they say they love you; I haven't tell any girl that but, I know myself.
* You mistakenly sleep over,
Nope, I had both genders had stayed with me and nothing happened. Sleep over should be sleep over.
* They want to borrow money from you;
What I want here is try to pay on time, it's a bonus if you add some monetary interest wink
* They want to give you a job;
do your work and let money flow.
No no no no, I hate exams why would I like anyone to fail anyways, you can bribe me with some cash grin
.95% hmm, I think it's an involuntary action. So good.
Mind of its own, LoL. IDK
Rubbing it, sure it's likely to as blood will start Flow.
Men don't have periods, because that is a feature of women,
however men can have bad moods too.
Not everyone is naturally ready and rubbing my head makes me feel relaxed. I will think you are an affectionate and caring person.
Wink, seriously. I'll just say Hi or raise a thumb up.
IDK how waving makes one lose focus. Well everyone is different.
I don't understand the pastor loosing focus but, decent dressings are good. If you like bring 10 girls on bikinis if I don't care, I don't care. It is all in the mind.
Some guys have low drive.
Anyways I got the message here, though the thing is the mindset and the person
Re: See What A Woman Said About Men And Sex, by Sixfeetbelle: 5:14pm On May 10, 2020
vallyboi:
Nice write up....but am waiting for those that will counter this ,,,,i love debates ,,, hahahahaha

We are busy today. Tomorrow, on another post, maybe??

1 Like

Re: See What A Woman Said About Men And Sex, by Sixfeetbelle: 5:17pm On May 10, 2020
humilitypays:
The writer is absolutely correct, she understands life very well.

But my issue is, I have lost passion for sex, it no longer moves me no matter how hot the lady is, maybe because of lipsrsealed

Broke-ness??

Don't mind me. However, I can't understand why sex doesn't move you anymore. Can you elucidate perhaps?
Re: See What A Woman Said About Men And Sex, by evanso6226(f): 5:20pm On May 10, 2020

Re: See What A Woman Said About Men And Sex, by 1beat(m): 5:21pm On May 10, 2020
Fact fact and fact
Re: See What A Woman Said About Men And Sex, by Nobody: 5:30pm On May 10, 2020
She forgot about the untold damage that terrorists have done to the world with hope of an eternal orgy with seven virgins.

1 Like

Re: See What A Woman Said About Men And Sex, by Robotboyy(m): 6:02pm On May 10, 2020
Preshieben:
keep letting it control your brain
Pray it shouldn't put you into trouble someday
The pussy that would put me in trouble hasn’t been created yet grin
Talking of something that would put me in trouble I don’t mind been in your trouble. (Beautiful trouble) shocked
Re: See What A Woman Said About Men And Sex, by Remmythe: 6:07pm On May 10, 2020
I was reading and enjoying the write up until I get to the point she said "Jesus is God and didn't add women among his disciples to avoid being tempted"..... that's delusional and a great deal of disrespect to Almighty God...

Firstly,Jesus and God shouldn't be mentioned in the same line....
Secondly, you think God feels a thing for pussy?

He's not even human or spirit,nobody can say anything about His form...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What A Woman Said About Men And Sex, by humilitypays(m): 6:42pm On May 10, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Broke-ness??

Don't mind me. However, I can't understand why sex doesn't move you anymore. Can you elucidate perhaps?
Brokeness ke lol, maybe the opposite of it lol....on a serious note, I think after being celibate for too long from childhood, years after school, I became involved in too many sexual acts in the past few years, and haven had the experience with almost all races and varieties and discovered that its not much a big deal like I thought, I suddenly relapsed to my former personality, and now nothing moves me again about sex honestly.

I admire well dressed, beautiful, classy ladies from afar but don't come close cos if you do, I get irritated and start to get pissed off.

So I see no excitement again in sex.....I can imagine all manner of girls and how the sex will be, so no spark, no excitement, the naked body of a woman no longer move me like before, not because I am a born again or religious person, just dunno y

2 Likes

Re: See What A Woman Said About Men And Sex, by Randy100: 6:54pm On May 10, 2020
humilitypays:
Brokeness ke lol, maybe the opposite of it lol....on a serious note, I think after being celibate for too long from childhood, years after school, I became involved in too many sexual acts in the past few years, and haven had the experience with almost all races and varieties and discovered that its not much a big deal like I thought, I suddenly relapsed to my former personality, and now nothing moves me again about sex honestly.

I admire well dressed, beautiful, classy ladies from afar but don't come close cos if you do, I get irritated and start to get pissed off.

So I see no excitement again in sex.....I can imagine all manner of girls and how the sex will be, so no spark, no excitement, the naked body of a woman no longer move me like before, not because I am a born again or religious person, just dunno y
My brother what you have is low testosterone. Go and seek help and come and thank me later.
Re: See What A Woman Said About Men And Sex, by Sixfeetbelle: 6:59pm On May 10, 2020
humilitypays:

This makes a lot of sense actually. It would even be nice to suggest it to randy men so they can stay one place once they get married; but I realise it won't exactly work for them as it did for you since different people have different sexual energy.

But good to see you've attained sexual discipline. It shows maturity. Kudos
Re: See What A Woman Said About Men And Sex, by humilitypays(m): 7:09pm On May 10, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

This makes a lot of sense actually. It would even be nice to suggest it to randy men so they can stay one place once they get married; but I realise it won't exactly work for them as it did for you since different people have different sexual energy.

But good to see you've attained sexual discipline. It shows maturity. Kudos
The danger of my current situation is that, even a wife won't excite me sexually cos the naked body of any woman now no longer moves me....so it may be a big issue in marriage, so don't even praise it or praise me cos I know its kind of awkward, but I love it now cos it makes me focused and always at peace with my inner mind smiley

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Solve This Infection Problem On My D*ick / Bolivian goverment worker caught on camera having sex in his the office ( PICS ) / Fuckboys Association 2017 List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.