Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,827 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:32 PM

I Am Stranded With My Family In Anambra - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Stranded With My Family In Anambra (3680 Views)

Pope John Paul Visited Abacha And His Family In Nigeria In 1998 (Throwback) / Land Occupied By Saraki’s Family In Ilorin Taken Over By Kwara State Government / Nigerian Army Came To Kill Me And My Family - Nnamdi Kanu On Live Broadcast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Stranded With My Family In Anambra by Yorubasaredogs: 4:37pm On May 10, 2020
minasota:
A wise man once said: "MALLAM na MALLAM.....if u like spell am from front or back., he remains MALLAM
Re: I Am Stranded With My Family In Anambra by Nobody: 5:24pm On May 10, 2020
LongLife4all:

I'm no Igbo but I thought you were bigger and better than this. Try better please.
Foolishness knows no bounds as long as there is a vessel.
Re: I Am Stranded With My Family In Anambra by TheArchangel(f): 6:05pm On May 10, 2020
emilas1979:
Please I need advice.
I am presently stranded in the village, having spent almost 7weeks in the village.

We traveled from Abuja to East on 25th March in preparation for my late fathers burial but we were held back by the interstate lockdown.

I traveled with the kids because, school closed on 23rd and no one to look after them, we were hoping to return by 30th March.

Have really run out of cash. Moreso the burial has been cancelled

Now, we can't travel back,
We are really stranded here as my wife is a public servant and her job is on the line.

Anyone with useful info on how I can move my family back to base without violating any law should let me know.
Your issue is just lack of cash. If your wife is really a public Officer on essential duty as you opined, it won't be difficult to get a pass from her office, scan and sent directly to her. It will ease your journey especially if you have a private car.
It is difficult to get out of the east now as we have less entry and exit points unlike other parts of the country. Every nooks and crannies are well guarded even the waters.
If you can get yourself to Kogi or Benue through Anam or Omor link road then the rest will be easy but I doubt Obiano won't have that side guarded as well.
Re: I Am Stranded With My Family In Anambra by Cti28(m): 6:11pm On May 10, 2020
sarrki:
A wrong region and wrong place to be stranded
Sorry to say this; you are irredeemable.
Re: I Am Stranded With My Family In Anambra by Ikinternational: 6:16pm On May 10, 2020
sarrki:

Why not just STFUP if you have no advice to give. Good God you people are insufferable
Re: I Am Stranded With My Family In Anambra by AlhajaChinyere: 6:16pm On May 10, 2020
caprini1:
On the contrary ,the best region to be at this moment... happy people ,food everywhere and love every where.Its only the OP ,that wants to leave because of probably engagements in Abuja, everyone that i know ,got caught up in the east at this moment have not stopped praising God.

Lie kee you there! I dare you to go back to that chaotic region and get stuck there!
Re: I Am Stranded With My Family In Anambra by AlhajaChinyere: 6:18pm On May 10, 2020
sarrki:

Yoruba land too sweet jare, no mind the haters you are 100% correct.
Re: I Am Stranded With My Family In Anambra by Ikinternational: 6:32pm On May 10, 2020
Collegenews:
You are obviously not ready to travel.
As at last two weeks Wednesday 25th, I left Abuja for Lagos.
Even yesterday, I left lagos for Ibadan and I will be returning on Wednesday.

What are you saying?

He needs advice not stupid ass lecture. Not everyone is as smart n genius as yourself

1 Like

Re: I Am Stranded With My Family In Anambra by Ikinternational: 6:36pm On May 10, 2020
ManOfSteel2:
Find it hard to believe public servants can get laid-off in this lockdown period.

Police travel permits could easily be gotten with a little cash to spare

You have been in the village for over 7weeks, wouldn't it be that maybe your destiny is tied to there? Have you tried growing arable crops to sell at the next harvest time?

ManOfSteel might be forced to believe you got online to solicit funds in a cunning way rather than get advice

Useless stupid post.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Stranded With My Family In Anambra by emilas1979(m): 6:43pm On May 10, 2020
Thanks brotherly
Ikinternational:

He needs advice not stupid ass lecture. Not everyone is as smart n genius as yourself

1 Like

Re: I Am Stranded With My Family In Anambra by Ikinternational: 6:48pm On May 10, 2020
AlhajaChinyere:

Lie kee you there! I dare you to go back to that chaotic region and get stuck there!

Good thing ya jackass opinion is worth less than a penny. Literary
Re: I Am Stranded With My Family In Anambra by SLAP44: 6:50pm On May 10, 2020
WeneWali:

At least they won't have their severed heads ending up in a calabash somewhere in a shrine like your own region in yorubaland as we all know. grin

grin
Re: I Am Stranded With My Family In Anambra by AtlanticB(m): 6:57pm On May 10, 2020
sarrki:
still better than the shi.t hole you came from
Re: I Am Stranded With My Family In Anambra by Charmingrascal(m): 7:08pm On May 10, 2020
Your wife is a civil servant

Is she up to level 12? Because I think it's only civil servants from level 12 or 14 that are going to work at the moment.

Thank God you travelled with your kids.
This your excuse is not genuine enough for you to be allowed to pass through check points at State boarders, if you scale through some, some task force officials enforcing lock down won't allow you to pass and you might actually be turned back half way into your journey.

Manage what you have, everybody is stranded
I am stranded in Jos and my family ain't here, your family members are there so you are lucky Sir.
Au revoir!

1 Like

Re: I Am Stranded With My Family In Anambra by Collegenews: 7:50pm On May 10, 2020
Ikinternational:

You have issues with comprehension.
Broaden your knowledge and learn to pass them across using reasonable words.
Nope, you don't need to be smart to make use of car Parks.
Run along.
Re: I Am Stranded With My Family In Anambra by rozario01: 8:02pm On May 10, 2020
Look at the so called patriot shameless pretender
sarrki:
Re: I Am Stranded With My Family In Anambra by Acidosis(m): 8:50pm On May 10, 2020
Did you keep money somewhere in Abuja? Please remain where you are. Someone said he left PH two weeks ago. Please do not listen to him unless he's ready to come pick you up in PH. At least, you and your family won't be alone when Wike decides to lock you up. He'll make a good company.

Also, travelling from Ibadan to Lagos means nothing. Rivers is not Lagos and BTW, there's no lockdown in Oyo state. You can even park your car in Makinde's compound and no one would have you arrested.
Re: I Am Stranded With My Family In Anambra by caprini1: 9:16pm On May 10, 2020
AlhajaChinyere:

Who is this one?
Re: I Am Stranded With My Family In Anambra by csamii: 9:26pm On May 10, 2020
sarrki:

Are you dumb or just slow?
Re: I Am Stranded With My Family In Anambra by Ikinternational: 9:54pm On May 10, 2020
Collegenews:

You have issues with comprehension.
Broaden your knowledge and learn to pass them across using reasonable words.
Nope, you don't need to be smart to make use of car Parks.
Run along.

I quoted your post you knuckle head.
The post I quoted was useless
Be mad at yourself
Re: I Am Stranded With My Family In Anambra by DonHummer(m): 9:59am On May 11, 2020
oga mi pple are traveling oo, na you Neva wan travel I swear
Re: I Am Stranded With My Family In Anambra by Nobody: 1:00pm On May 11, 2020
Stay in your village for duration of Coro madness Why rushing back to Abuja? Nobody is being allowed to make money not even in Abuja, just stay in your village and work on securing food for your family.

Your village is where you have best chance of survival.
emilas1979:
Please I need advice.
I am presently stranded in the village, having spent almost 7weeks in the village.

We traveled from Abuja to East on 25th March in preparation for my late fathers burial but we were held back by the interstate lockdown.

I traveled with the kids because, school closed on 23rd and no one to look after them, we were hoping to return by 30th March.

Have really run out of cash. Moreso the burial has been cancelled

Now, we can't travel back,
We are really stranded here as my wife is a public servant and her job is on the line.

Anyone with useful info on how I can move my family back to base without violating any law should let me know.
Re: I Am Stranded With My Family In Anambra by Dreambeat: 1:07pm On May 11, 2020
sarrki:
An idiotic comment
Re: I Am Stranded With My Family In Anambra by topstone4: 1:20pm On May 11, 2020
gretblue:

Be responsible for once. This is not the time to encourage traveling from one state to other

The government that locks people up without palliative, is that a responsible government?

And how much do you know me to say I should be responsible for once?

You should learn to be reasonable
Re: I Am Stranded With My Family In Anambra by agulion: 2:27pm On May 11, 2020
sarrki:
effect of a very bad local Religion on a very local man
Re: I Am Stranded With My Family In Anambra by Okoroawusa: 3:17pm On May 11, 2020
Charmingrascal:
Your wife is a civil servant

Is she up to level 12? Because I think it's only civil servants from level 12 or 14 that are going to work at the moment.

Thank God you travelled with your kids.
This your excuse is not genuine enough for you to be allowed to pass through check points at State boarders, if you scale through some, some task force officials enforcing lock down won't allow you to pass and you might actually be turned back half way into your journey.

Manage what you have, everybody is stranded
I am stranded in Jos and my family ain't here, your family members are there so you are lucky Sir.
Au revoir!
The only better comment for this thread

1 Like

Re: I Am Stranded With My Family In Anambra by Kinematics: 3:19pm On May 11, 2020
sarrki:

I couldn't have said it better. This is the gospel truth. No progressive person will want to be in a place like the SE in this period.
That region is cursed...

2 Likes

Re: I Am Stranded With My Family In Anambra by Whiteangel1234: 3:21pm On May 11, 2020
Oga come clean you want money just put your account detail
Re: I Am Stranded With My Family In Anambra by AlhajaChinyere: 5:57pm On May 11, 2020
caprini1:
Who is this one?

Call me and insult me when you get to Abia State!
Re: I Am Stranded With My Family In Anambra by emilas1979(m): 11:53pm On May 11, 2020
Ok sir. Aliko Dangote....
I can manage the little I have. Maybe your relatives or nebos need it more.
Thank you
Whiteangel1234:
Oga come clean you want money just put your account detail

(1) (2) (Reply)

‘how Soldiers Protected Us From Being Attacked By IPOB’ / Ogbonnoya Onu Is A Hero / Video Showing Security Men Carrying Tinubu To The Stage During APC Lagos Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.