Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,128 members, 7,807,416 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:16 PM

RE: Banker Commits Suicide After Marriage He Took N3M Loan - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / RE: Banker Commits Suicide After Marriage He Took N3M Loan (1397 Views)

Lady Breaks Up With Boyfriend Because He Took His Daughter Out For Christmas / Mother-of-four Battered By Her Husband After He Took Another Wife (Photos) / Banker Commits Suicide After Marriage He Took N3M Loan Crashed After 2 Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

RE: Banker Commits Suicide After Marriage He Took N3M Loan by UniversalDove: 1:54pm On May 10, 2020
I would like to say, life is filled with too much pain. Each day we head out looking for a way to make our lives better. We look for a way to find happiness.
In this quest, we often times meet with so much uncertainty that could ruin a man's path in a matter of seconds.

I went through the thread and discovered most folks lacks the faintest idea of how marriage works. Marriage has always been about the women, while men, in reality actually gains next to nothing but children and sometimes a nagging and a non-conformist spouse.

Chose your poison wisely

2 Likes

Re: RE: Banker Commits Suicide After Marriage He Took N3M Loan by Betakeshi: 1:55pm On May 10, 2020
Ok
Re: RE: Banker Commits Suicide After Marriage He Took N3M Loan by Nobody: 1:56pm On May 10, 2020
UniversalDove:
I would like to say, life is filled with too much pain. Each day we head out looking for a way to make our lives better. We look for a way to find happiness.
In this quest, we often times meet with so much uncertainty that could ruin a man's path in a matter of seconds.

I went through the thread and discovered most folks lacks the faintest idea of how marriage works. Marriage has always been about the women, while men, in reality actually gains next to nothing but children and sometimes a nagging and a non-conformist spouse.

Chose your poison wisely
most times men are the ones who ruin marriages with their known habits

8 Likes

Re: RE: Banker Commits Suicide After Marriage He Took N3M Loan by sisisioge: 2:04pm On May 10, 2020
UniversalDove:

Chose your poison wisely

The bolded just made a mockery of your supposed knowledge of marriage. It's a two way thing, if both parties play if fair with all cards on the table...they both win.

Why would any sane man go into marriage with the idea of having a woman to control and that would respect his every whim without expecting her to expect the same measures from him? Yet, you want an educated exposed woman of substance! Hian!

Just the other day, a guy put up a thread looking for a maid pending when he gets a girlfriend...chai, something is fundamentally wrong in our society. Respect is a mutual phenomenon fa.

By the way, na every thread we dey open counter thread for now? grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: RE: Banker Commits Suicide After Marriage He Took N3M Loan by thegist(m): 6:00pm On May 10, 2020
It is important for the parties involved in the marriage institution to really come out of their Dreamlands and decide what they want, when they want it, how they want it, where they want it and ultimately if they are truly willing to pay the price to get what they want.

For us marriage is for people who are dead to themselves and alive for what makes their marriage work!
It is not rocket science, its about total sacrifice!

Get our complementary magazine and find out what every woman want in a man free
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1S3o2hrNTJvpRS3RzfyO15y-_Mphhg7wl/view?usp=drivesdk
Re: RE: Banker Commits Suicide After Marriage He Took N3M Loan by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:14pm On May 10, 2020
UniversalDove:

Chose your poison wisely

actually this man is fully to be blamed for what happened to him... none of these women are forcing men to enter these fukced up marriages...
A) blame society for making sane people enter marriage with liabilities
B) blame his family for gladly agreeing that he get married to this insane woman, while even a blind man would see that she was no good (her father gladly bought them a car but wouldnt pay for wedding?!?!?)
C) blame that fool for spending so much money on irrelevant rubbish, which turned out to be his downfall....
D) marriage is a great tool, if you fully well know what you are getting yourself into... many wise people succeed at it, its the deluded fools that fail miserably.
Re: RE: Banker Commits Suicide After Marriage He Took N3M Loan by eyinjuege: 6:32pm On May 10, 2020
Marriage isn't by force, and don't ever feel compelled to marry.
If you don't want marriage and want children, you can perhaps even pay for a surrogate so you avoid baby mama wahala.
Re: RE: Banker Commits Suicide After Marriage He Took N3M Loan by Chapter1vs6(m): 7:01pm On May 10, 2020
eyinjuege:
Marriage isn't by force, and don't ever feel compelled to marry.
If you don't want marriage and want children, you can perhaps even pay for a surrogate so you avoid baby mama wahala.
till today I still don't buy the idea of surrogacy. Best thing is to get a wife or at worst a baby mama
Re: RE: Banker Commits Suicide After Marriage He Took N3M Loan by eyinjuege: 7:27pm On May 10, 2020
Chapter1vs6:
till today I still don't buy the idea of surrogacy. Best thing is to get a wife or at worst a baby mama

Surrogacy isn't bad really, for those who don't want any woman in their life. Though its not common around us.
Ronaldo got one for his 2 older children, only to get a girlfriend pregnant afterwards cheesy
Michael Jackson did same.
You have to be financially buoyant to go for surrogacy though, and in this case you may use an egg donor or the surrogate's egg.
IVF will be done, as it makes no point sleeping with your "surrogate".
Surrogacy is not an option for many in Nigeria, due to the financial implication, even in women struggling with infertility but it's an option suitable for some people
Re: RE: Banker Commits Suicide After Marriage He Took N3M Loan by Chapter1vs6(m): 7:37pm On May 10, 2020
eyinjuege:

Surrogacy isn't bad really, for those who don't want any woman in their life . Though its not common around us.
Ronaldo got one for his 2 older children, only to get a girlfriend pregnant afterwards cheesy
Michael Jackson did same
I think wanting a spouse is an "innate desire". You can't fight it.
After all said and done, we all want a spouse just that different circumstance determine how we want it

1 Like

Re: RE: Banker Commits Suicide After Marriage He Took N3M Loan by Staphylococcus: 3:07am On May 11, 2020
Da fvck!

Why go all out for just a celebration.
Re: RE: Banker Commits Suicide After Marriage He Took N3M Loan by toprealman: 7:35am On May 15, 2020
eyinjuege:

Surrogacy isn't bad really, for those who don't want any woman in their life. Though its not common around us.
Michael Jackson did same.
You have to be financially buoyant to go for surrogacy though, and in this case you may use an egg donor or the surrogate's egg.
IVF will be done, as it makes no point sleeping with your "surrogate".
Surrogacy is not an option for many in Nigeria, due to the financial implication, even in women struggling with infertility but it's an option suitable for some people
Stop quoting Ronaldo if you don't have the details.
He impregnated a lady that works in a hotel he lodged and in a bid to cover the mess.....he threw money around and the story was upgraded to a more fanciful surrogacy storyline.
Sure surrogacy is cool but Ronaldo is not a typical example. Besides it is not as expensive as you make it sound.
Re: RE: Banker Commits Suicide After Marriage He Took N3M Loan by eyinjuege: 9:07am On May 15, 2020
toprealman:

Stop quoting Ronaldo if you don't have the details.
He impregnated a lady that works in a hotel he lodged and in a bid to cover the mess.....he threw money around and the story was upgraded to a more fanciful surrogacy storyline.
Sure surrogacy is cool but Ronaldo is not a typical example. Besides it is not as expensive as you make it sound.

Yes, I see you have the details, as the senior brother and confidant of Ronaldo.
Yes, I also agree that surrogacy and the IVF needed in this case will just be a 100K. Not expensive at all.
Re: RE: Banker Commits Suicide After Marriage He Took N3M Loan by ednut1(m): 1:57pm On May 15, 2020
Any sane person should know it is madness to spend so much on weddings and even take loans. No one forced him to.

(1) (Reply)

House Items For Sale - Price Dropped / Ever Lost Something So Precious? / Wife's Family Home Versus Husband's Family Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.