Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,429 members, 7,808,529 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:04 PM

What Ojukwu Said About Awo, Gowon, Biafra, The War And The Future Of Nigeria - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Ojukwu Said About Awo, Gowon, Biafra, The War And The Future Of Nigeria (7554 Views)

What Ojukwu Said About Releasing Awolowo / Soludo’s Inauguration Slap: Bianca Did What Ojukwu Taught Her In 1995 - Omokri / Okonjo-Iweala Denies Making Biafra The 'Richest Country In The World' Comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Ojukwu Said About Awo, Gowon, Biafra, The War And The Future Of Nigeria by YorubaHero12: 4:46pm On May 10, 2020
WeneWali:

[s]Anything a yoruba man tells you, always cross-check. Lying is ingrained in their DNA.
If he tell you good morning rush out and see sun setting in the west.

Awo's release was preceeded by the argument of Gowon's legitamacy in the eyes of the East, which though had not declare seccesion refused to take orders from the Hausas in Lagos.

Even if it is within for 1 day, illegitimacy remains illegitimacy and Ojukwu made it clear that the military hierarchy was should be respected and Brig. Ogundipe a yoruba who was the most senior officer at then should be installed in Lagos.

The basic truth, remains the Ojukwu never took orders from Gowon and the prison where Awo was locked was within his region where governed as a military head.

Stop your shameless revisionism and don't be ashamed to admit the truth because of your guilty conscience.[/s]

Stop saying rubbish. The people here are far more superior in intellect than you.

Go and call the professors in Igbo land to duel with me and stop disturbing my mention.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Ojukwu Said About Awo, Gowon, Biafra, The War And The Future Of Nigeria by Gabkosh: 4:46pm On May 10, 2020
gidgiddy:

So we now have to rely on what was written in other countries to know what actually happened in our own country?

The narrative that follows the release of Awo actually proves that Gowon didn't release him.

First the brought s video and claimed it was Gowon releasing Awolowo in Lagos. When it was pointed out to them that Awolowo was imprisoned in the Eastern Region, the narrative now changed that it was a video of Gowon receiving Awolowo after he arrived in Lagos

Now another person has brought a narrative that international media published that Gowon announced Awolowo's release. Anyone could have announced Awolowo's release, what matters is who released him.

What nobody wants to tell us all is how Gowon managed to release Awolowo within 4 days of coming to power, from an area that did not recognize Gowon as head of state?

Propagandists everywhere
Just see this shameless one. If the same paper had written in favour of ojukwu, he won't be saying this trash. Spit.

You people are just bloody liar. When TVC wrote in favour of you, you praise them. but when against you. You call it lie. So it is your biafra paper we for believe. Shame on you.

12 Likes

Re: What Ojukwu Said About Awo, Gowon, Biafra, The War And The Future Of Nigeria by Gabkosh: 4:51pm On May 10, 2020
WeneWali:

Anything a yoruba man tells you, always cross-check. Lying is ingrained in their DNA.
If he tell you good morning rush out and see sun setting in the west.

Awo's release was preceeded by the argument of Gowon's legitamacy in the eyes of the East, which though had not declare seccesion refused to take orders from the Hausas in Lagos.

Even if it is within for 1 day, illegitimacy remains illegitimacy and Ojukwu made it clear that the military hierarchy was should be respected and Brig. Ogundipe a yoruba who was the most senior officer at then should be installed in Lagos.

The basic truth, remains the Ojukwu never took orders from Gowon and the prison where Awo was locked was within his region where governed as a military head.

Stop your shameless revisionism and don't be ashamed to admit the truth because of your guilty conscience.

Lol, just as we shouldn't have cross check that US armies came to purchase fighter jet from aba because igbo people said it. Spit

8 Likes

Re: What Ojukwu Said About Awo, Gowon, Biafra, The War And The Future Of Nigeria by NwaAro: 4:51pm On May 10, 2020
Gowon had absolutely no jurisdiction or authority over the Eastern region at the time Ojukwu released Awo, infact the East failed to recognize Gowon's regime, and all the military structures were clearly defined within the edicts of the Eastern Nigerian government. So Ojukwu was the who GAVE the order for Gowon to be released, not Gowon.

2 Likes

Re: What Ojukwu Said About Awo, Gowon, Biafra, The War And The Future Of Nigeria by illicit(m): 4:54pm On May 10, 2020
THE MAN TRIED
Re: What Ojukwu Said About Awo, Gowon, Biafra, The War And The Future Of Nigeria by Omoodua007: 4:56pm On May 10, 2020
ThatFairGuy:
Biafra evening newspaper grin
[s][/s]

Despite video evidence of Gowon releasing Awolowo

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Ojukwu Said About Awo, Gowon, Biafra, The War And The Future Of Nigeria by Nobody: 5:00pm On May 10, 2020
NwaAro:
Gowon had absolutely no jurisdiction or authority over the Eastern region at the time Ojukwu released Awo, infact the East failed to recognize Gowon's regime, and all the military structures were clearly defined within the edicts of the Eastern Nigerian government. So Ojukwu was the who GAVE the order for Gowon to be released, not Gowon.

Ojuku might have given the order for Gowon to be released according to your bia-fraudulent sources of mythology.

But credible US and British papers covered the release of Awolowo at the time it happened and they confirmed that it was indeed Gowon who released Awo

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Ojukwu Said About Awo, Gowon, Biafra, The War And The Future Of Nigeria by NwaAro: 5:17pm On May 10, 2020
KingJa:

Ojuku might have given the order for Gowon to be released according to your bia-fraudulent sources of mythology.

But credible US and British papers covered the release of Awolowo at the time it happened and they confirmed that it was indeed Gowon who released Awo
Gowon's position as Supreme commander wasn't recognized by Ojukwu, a fact that had been made clear enough by Ojukwu who had before the release of Awolowo repatriated all the Northern officers and men from the East as a show of force, and then consolidated his authority over the Eastern region. You're really naive enough to think a proud fellow like Ojukwu would have taken orders from Gowon to effect the release of Awo? We're talking about the same Ojukwu who was bold enough to go to war against Nigeria unprepared militarily, you guys are really not the sharpest tools in the shed.

1 Like

Re: What Ojukwu Said About Awo, Gowon, Biafra, The War And The Future Of Nigeria by NwaAro: 5:25pm On May 10, 2020
gidgiddy:
Ojukwu was interviewed in the early 2000's by former Saharareporters journalist, Rudolph Okonkwo. Ojukwu spoke on a wide range of things such as the war, Awolowo, Gowon, Biafra and the future of Nigeria. Below are excerpts from the interview as well as the link to the full interview.

On Awolowo:

"We’ve said this over and over again, so many times, and people don’t understand; they don’t want to actually. If you remember, I released Awolowo from jail. Even that, some people are beginning to contest as well. Awo was in jail in Calabar. Gowon knows and the whole of the federal establishment knows that at no point was Gowon in charge of the East. The East took orders from me. Now, how could Gowon have released Awolowo who was in Calabar? Because of the fact that I released him, it created quite a lot of rapport between Awo and myself and I know that before he went back to Ikenne, I set up a hotline between Ikenne and my bedroom in Enugu. He tried like an elder statesman to find a solution. Awolowo is a funny one. Don’t forget that the political purpose of the coup, the Ifeajuna coup that began all this, was to hand power over to Awo. We young men respected him a great deal. He was a hero. I thought he was a hero and certainly I received him when I was governor. We talked and he was very vehement when he saw our complaints and he said that if the Igbos were forced out by Nigeria that he would take the Yorubas out also. I don’t know what anybody makes of that statement but it is simple. Whether he did or didn’t, it is too late. There is nothing you can do about it. So, he said this and I must have made some appropriate responses too. But it didn’t quite work out the way that we both thought. Awolowo, evidently, had a constant review of the Yoruba situation and took different path. That’s it. I don’t blame him for it. I have never done"

On Igbos and the Biafran agitation:

"The formation of a country where Igbos would be majority? I have never opposed it. If the Igbos feel that things are best for them in a country of their own, why shouldn’t they have it? If after all we have been going through in Nigeria we feel that Biafra is best, we have every right to seek to re-create Biafra or any other place. Let us not make the mistake of thinking that this world is a prison. You are what you are for as long as it is comfortable for you. That is how I see it"

On Gowon and the war:

"They unleashed a massacre. We tried to contain them; they unleashed a second wave more vicious than the previous one. I looked upon the situation, did the best I could for our people who were scattered all over Nigeria. I said okay, this is our boundary. If you can find your way back to within this area, whatever there is within this area would be shared amongst all of us. You have as much right here as anybody who happened to be here. That actually is another way of seeing the declaration of Biafra and they had a goal and aim in their flight. The other thing to bear in mind is that we didn’t really wage a war. What we did was resist Gowon’s coup d’état and I hope that he would enter the Guinness Book of Records as the person who has waged a coup longer than any body else because the whole three years, he was actually trying to legitimize his coup"

On fleeing Biafra:

"What I considered was to fight the war to the best of our ability and give a leadership to our people for as long as I could. If you remember, when I left Biafra I went in search of peace. I went trying to get hold of Houphouet-Boigny, the president of the Ivory Coast. He happened to be in Cameroon. By the time he came back and we had a discussion, my number two, General Effiong, had surrendered. That was the way it came about. But all that notwithstanding, I know many people would have loved a dead Ojukwu but I would not oblige them. I intend to live for very, very, much longer and I intend also to be quite vocal in politics for as long as I can"

On the 36 states:

"I don’t know who decided on a structure of 36 states, but I say, if we decide to review it, why shouldn’t we? Those states, you and I must understand, were mainly punitive creations rather than a need for economic advancement of Nigeria or Nigerians. Let us stop burying our heads in the sand. We have had national emergencies and managed to get out of it. Let us look at each other eyeball to eyeball and decide the type of country that we want to live in. I believe that is essential"

On the future of Nigeria:

"The worst thing about Nigeria is that here is a nation that has so much potential but the only problem is that everybody seems unprepared to face the problems or the realities of the Nigerian situation. There is absolutely no way you can look at the Nigerian federation, the way it was conceived, and say it is a good federation. One of the federating units is bigger than the other units. The other thing is that everything that has worked in Nigeria, or appears to have worked, seems very much to have been an imposition. The idea that sovereignty belongs to the Nigerian people is all fiction as far as Nigeria is concerned.

Source: http://saharareporters.com/2011/11/26/my-last-interview-dim-chukwuemeka-ojukwu-rudolf-okonkwo

Nwanne I created an social interface, a group strictly for Igbos mind to join and rub minds together for Igbo affairs.

Email me on Kwashisomto@gmail.com so I can share the link with you. I'm passing the info to other Igbos on here as well.

Daalu
Re: What Ojukwu Said About Awo, Gowon, Biafra, The War And The Future Of Nigeria by ScotMisile: 5:58pm On May 10, 2020
I cant help but laugh at some people's lives. They are working very hard to change the narrative that Ojukwu released Awo.
The bitter truth is that it will continually hunt their conscience.
Even the war Lord said he has nothing against Awo.
Both Britain and America were enemies to Biafra. So, they had to recognize that the release of any prisoner has been authorized by the only president of NIGERIA.

The truth is that intra-national diplomacy is at play here.
Any prisoner released in any Nation is assumed to be released by the President. That is diplomacy.
But, reality is that Ojukwu released Awo, but Ojukwu understood the diplomatic implications. He however,ignored international diplomacy to free Awo.

The same CNN that reports false news about NIGERIA has become an irrevocable reference point.
SWesterners should wake up to the smell of their own coffee.
That history is just too ugly for their conscience to accommodate. So,the natural thing is to disrepute the news.

Quite unfortunately,as nature may have it. Ndigbo are a different species of the African Gene: We don't back out.

2 Likes

Re: What Ojukwu Said About Awo, Gowon, Biafra, The War And The Future Of Nigeria by lx3as(m): 6:08pm On May 10, 2020
It was not immediately Gowon became Head of State and Ojukwu as Governor, Eastern Region that Civil war started.

A Governor could not just release a Federal prisoner in Calabar prison and the prisoner would walk directly to head of government in Lagos.
There's no way a governor would just release a Federal prisoner facing treason changes. Why didn't Adamawa Governor release Obasanjo when he was a prisoner there?

Notwithstanding, Gowon would not come to Calabar to personally release Awo. Ojukwu as a Governor would have been briefed since Calabar was under his jurisdiction. This is what so difficult for some people to understand.

Only Gowon as the Head of State had the constitutional rights to free Awo and he met him immediately after his release. I would not also doubt whether Awo met Ojukwu or not. If I was the Governor of Eastern region then or the Calabar prison Head, I can also say I release Awo. It now depends on one's brain capability to discern or reason contextually and logically.

10 Likes

Re: What Ojukwu Said About Awo, Gowon, Biafra, The War And The Future Of Nigeria by ScotMisile: 6:20pm On May 10, 2020
A lot of you don't understand the psychology behind what happened.
1. CNN is the reason why the Arabs formed Aljazeera News.
2. The same reason why we have some other indigenously global news channels.
This is so because CNN,SKY and co have a way of telling you what they want you to hear.

Truth is Awo was like a Father to Ojukwu, considering their age differences.
Ojukwu never had any supremacy battle with Awo..Ojukwu respected him.

Ojukwu released Awo on the premise of an agreement they had,which is to form Oduduwa Republic just like Ojukwu. But,Gowon being the beast he is overruled that agreement with either we run you down or we make you the next President.

If Awo had resisted Gowon,trust me Awo would have been killed quickly and easily. But, Awo had to plead and please with Ojukwu to reconsider their agreement. Unfortunately, we are Igbos we don't back down to no bullet!...and that was it .... Nigerians unleashed the war against Ndigbo.
Hey you!!!! Make no mistakes, Awo was only acting so not to loose his head.
Awo ddnt betray Ojukwu to feel good. He just never knew Ojukwu could standup to the NIGERIAN army.

Awo was quite dissappointed....
Awolowo is 100percent Yoruba
Ojukwu is 100percent Igbo
Gowon is 100percent pro-North....So, water and oil don't mix... except in the heat of fire.

Which is what you and I are still experiencing till today.

WE ARE DIFFERENT FROM EACH OTHER.

2 Likes

Re: What Ojukwu Said About Awo, Gowon, Biafra, The War And The Future Of Nigeria by ScotMisile: 6:29pm On May 10, 2020
Do you know that Ojukwu would have easily shot Awo
And nothing would have happened.... because, just like El Rufai's wife said: In war all is fair.

Do you know Ojukwu could have easily detained Awo as a prisoner of war....and nothing would still happen?

We are only ranting on Nairaland because Awo wasn't shot at once....

Both sides acted in defense of their regions.
RIPP to all our heros past.

Let the past stay where it belongs.

1 Like

Re: What Ojukwu Said About Awo, Gowon, Biafra, The War And The Future Of Nigeria by ScotMisile: 6:31pm On May 10, 2020
lx3as:
It was not immediately Gowon became Head of State and Ojukwu as Governor, Eastern Region that Civil war started.

A Governor could not just release a Federal prisoner in Calabar prison and the prisoner would walk directly to head of government in Lagos.
There's no way a governor would just release a Federal prisoner. Why didn't Adamawa Governor release Obasanjo when he was a prisoner there?

Notwithstanding, Gowon would not come to Calabar to personally release Awo. Ojukwu as a Governor would have been briefed since Calabar was under his jurisdiction. This is what so difficult for some people to understand.

Only Gowon as the Head of State had the constitutional rights to free Awo and he met him when Awo got to Lagos. I would not also doubt whether Awo met Ojukwu or not. If I was the Governor of Eastern region then or the Calabar prison Head, I can also say I release Awo. It now depends on your brain capability to reason contextually and logically.
So, contextually and logically, Ojukwu obeyed his enemy?....I believe we are speaking logically and contextually now...

1 Like

Re: What Ojukwu Said About Awo, Gowon, Biafra, The War And The Future Of Nigeria by Nobody: 6:36pm On May 10, 2020
ScotMisile:

Ojukwu released Awo on the premise of an agreement they had,which is to form Oduduwa Republic just like Ojukwu. But,Gowon being the beast he is overruled that agreement with either we run you down or we make you the next President.

If Awo had resisted Gowon,trust me Awo would have been killed quickly and easily. But, Awo had to plead and please with Ojukwu to reconsider their agreement. Unfortunately, we are Igbos we don't back down to no bullet!...and that was it .... Nigerians unleashed the war against Ndigbo.
Hey you!!!! Make no mistakes, Awo was only acting so not to loose his head.
Awo ddnt betray Ojukwu to feel good. He just never knew Ojukwu could standup to the NIGERIAN army.

Awo was quite dissappointed....
Awolowo is 100percent Yoruba
Ojukwu is 100percent Igbo
Gowon is 100percent pro-North....So, water and oil don't mix... except in the heat of fire.

Which is what you and I are still experiencing till today.

WE ARE DIFFERENT FROM EACH OTHER.

Please provide a credible source to back up these outlandish claims, so we can believe you and personally apologise to all biafrans for Awolowo’s betrayal but other than that enough of your lies.

They have lead you to the path of destruction.

8 Likes

Re: What Ojukwu Said About Awo, Gowon, Biafra, The War And The Future Of Nigeria by lx3as(m): 6:37pm On May 10, 2020
ScotMisile:

So, contextually and logically, Ojukwu obeyed his enemy?....I believe we are speaking logically and contextually now...

Which enemy? Do you think the war just started immediately Gowon took over? Look for books and read about events that preceded the war.

Even there was hostility, there were still dealings and negotiations in which Awo, who was already appointment as minister of finance, was part of...

6 Likes

Re: What Ojukwu Said About Awo, Gowon, Biafra, The War And The Future Of Nigeria by ScotMisile: 6:39pm On May 10, 2020
KingJa:

Please provide a credible source to back up these outlandish claims, so we can believe you and personally apologise to all biafrans for Awolowo’s betrayal but other than that enough of your lies.

They have lead you to the path of destruction.
Hehehehehe...there they come again.....
Why do you think history was erased? It's because of arguments like this.

The Ojukwu interviews.
Re: What Ojukwu Said About Awo, Gowon, Biafra, The War And The Future Of Nigeria by Nobody: 6:41pm On May 10, 2020
ScotMisile:
Do you know that Ojukwu would have easily shot Awo
And nothing would have happened.... because, just like El Rufai's wife said: In war all is fair.

Do you know Ojukwu could have easily detained Awo as a prisoner of war....and nothing would still happen?

We are only ranting on Nairaland because Awo wasn't shot at once....

Both sides acted in defense of their regions.
RIPP to all our heros past.

Let the past stay where it belongs.

Oh yeah? Awolowo one of the most important figures in the history of Nigeria/Africa. The man who came up with free health care, free education, coined our currency “Naira” erected the tallest building in the nation at that time.

Same Awolowo easily shot by Ojukwu and nothing will happen lol haha grin you people have lost your minds, you are just doing comedy now.

Got anymore funny stories, abeg make we hear am

11 Likes

Re: What Ojukwu Said About Awo, Gowon, Biafra, The War And The Future Of Nigeria by ScotMisile: 6:41pm On May 10, 2020
lx3as:

Which enemy? Do you think the war just started immediately Gowon took over? Look for books and read about events that preceded the war.

Even there was hostility, there were still dealings and negotiations in which Awo, who was already appointment as minister of finance, was part of...
Definitely true. However, Ojukwu had all it takes to detain him.

The war was already building up...mind you
Re: What Ojukwu Said About Awo, Gowon, Biafra, The War And The Future Of Nigeria by ScotMisile: 6:43pm On May 10, 2020
KingJa:

Oh yeah? Awolowo one of the most important figures in the history of Nigeria/Africa. The man who came up with free health care, free education, coined our currency “Naira” erected the tallest building in the nation at that time.

Same Awolowo easily shot by Ojukwu and nothing will happen lol haha grin you people have lost your minds, you are just doing comedy now.

Got anymore funny stories, abeg make we hear am
Are you in doubt Awo would have been easily shot?
Then tell me Abiola or Abacha were not easily poisoned.
Re: What Ojukwu Said About Awo, Gowon, Biafra, The War And The Future Of Nigeria by Nobody: 6:45pm On May 10, 2020
ScotMisile:

Hehehehehe...there they come again.....
Why do you think history was erased? It's because of arguments like this.

The Ojukwu interviews.

The words of a coward who ran and abandoned the people he lead to war.

The words of a coward who finally gave an interview decades after the fact? No, you need a more credible source and we need to see the copy of the agreement btw Awo and Ojukwu.

Also you need a more credible source from publications around that time.

8 Likes

Re: What Ojukwu Said About Awo, Gowon, Biafra, The War And The Future Of Nigeria by Nobody: 6:48pm On May 10, 2020
ScotMisile:

Are you in doubt Awo would have been easily shot?
Then tell me Abiola or Abacha were not easily poisoned.

No I’m not.

I’m debating your assertion that nothing would’ve happened.

Abacha got killed and then we went back to civilian rule and Obasanjo became president.

Abiola isn’t even anywhere as revered as Papa Awo. My guy heads would’ve rolled.

By the way, when Awolowo got released heads did roll.

5 Likes

Re: What Ojukwu Said About Awo, Gowon, Biafra, The War And The Future Of Nigeria by ScotMisile: 6:48pm On May 10, 2020
KingJa:

The words of a coward who ran and abandoned the people he lead to war.

The words of a coward who finally gave an interview decades after the fact? No, you need a more credible source and we need to see the copy of the agreement btw Awo and Ojukwu.

Also you need a more credible source from publications around that time.

Hehehehehe... typical of you....playing down on the argument to suit your purpose.....

Is there a word as oral or gentleman agreement?

You call him a coward? Hahahahahahaha.....can you boast of yourself in front of a pistol held by your 5 year old baby?
Re: What Ojukwu Said About Awo, Gowon, Biafra, The War And The Future Of Nigeria by ScotMisile: 6:50pm On May 10, 2020
KingJa:

No I’m not.

Abacha got killed and then we went back to civilian rule and Obasanjo became president.

Abiola isn’t even anywhere as referred as Papa Awo. My guy heads would’ve rolled.

I sincerely agree with you that heads would have rolled,but the fact remains that a dead man is dead.

So,Awo would have been clearly shot.
Re: What Ojukwu Said About Awo, Gowon, Biafra, The War And The Future Of Nigeria by Nobody: 6:51pm On May 10, 2020
ScotMisile:

Hehehehehe... typical of you....playing down on the argument to suit your purpose.....

Is there a word as oral or gentleman agreement?

You call him a coward? Hahahahahahaha.....can you boast of yourself in front of a pistol held by your 5 year old baby?

If I lead my people to a war for a cause that I believe in, best believe I would DIE for that cause.

No question about it. I’ve risked my life for far less.

5 Likes

Re: What Ojukwu Said About Awo, Gowon, Biafra, The War And The Future Of Nigeria by Nobody: 6:52pm On May 10, 2020
ScotMisile:

I sincerely agree with you that heads would have rolled,but the fact remains that a dead man is dead.

So,Awo would have been clearly shot.

But he wasn’t because there would be repercussions.

So don’t say nothing will happen.

6 Likes

Re: What Ojukwu Said About Awo, Gowon, Biafra, The War And The Future Of Nigeria by ScotMisile: 6:53pm On May 10, 2020
KingJa:

No I’m not.

Abiola isn’t even anywhere as revered as Papa Awo. My guy heads would’ve rolled.

You killed the heads that didn't kill you when you were vulnerable.
I shall personally take no honor of this...of I were you....it is no honor to kill a helper....Am shocked a man like myself actually said this. Wow....enjoy your honor....I envy you not.
Re: What Ojukwu Said About Awo, Gowon, Biafra, The War And The Future Of Nigeria by AtlanticB(m): 6:55pm On May 10, 2020
ThatFairGuy:

Joke on you cheesy
Who'll believe biafra evening newspaper
They will believe Afon,ja propaganda madia (APM)
Re: What Ojukwu Said About Awo, Gowon, Biafra, The War And The Future Of Nigeria by ScotMisile: 6:55pm On May 10, 2020
KingJa:

But he wasn’t because there would be repercussions.

So don’t say nothing will happen.
Guy, shoot or not heads will roll...So,that wasn't the debate.....
Fact is whether he was killed or not...heads would have rolled....but,a dead man is dead....a million more deaths can't bring him back.
Re: What Ojukwu Said About Awo, Gowon, Biafra, The War And The Future Of Nigeria by ScotMisile: 6:56pm On May 10, 2020
KingJa:

If I lead my people to a war for a cause that I believe in, best believe I would DIE for that cause.

No question about it. I’ve risked my life for far less.
Bruv, a wise man lives to fight another day....it's an African adage.
Re: What Ojukwu Said About Awo, Gowon, Biafra, The War And The Future Of Nigeria by Nobody: 6:57pm On May 10, 2020
ScotMisile:

Guy, shoot or not heads will roll...So,that wasn't the debate.....
Fact is whether he was killed or not...heads would have rolled....but,a dead man is dead....a million more deaths can't bring him back.

It doesn’t matter, if they had tried it, there would be justice served the Wild Wild West Way

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Gerrard Building Collapse: Sanwo-Olu Sets Up Panel To Investigate Cause / Breaking!! No Fuel Subsidy In 2016 - Federal Government!! / See Latest Development @ Awka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.