Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,712 members, 7,805,932 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:38 AM

DICE Mentor Program (cohort 3) Call For Mentees Application - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / DICE Mentor Program (cohort 3) Call For Mentees Application (495 Views)

Batch A 2024 Cohort: Mastering Revit MEP and AI From Zero to Pro / FLAG OFF: For The Skill Up IMO Cohort 2 / Call For Applications: CWW Tech Africa Cohort 2.0 For Young Africans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

DICE Mentor Program (cohort 3) Call For Mentees Application by AWORDTUNNY(m): 2:48pm On May 10, 2020
DICE is currently accepting applications from young people (18 -35 years) for a 9-months (June 2020 - MARCH 2021), *FREE ONLINE MENTORING PROGRAM*. This is a career, academic and an inclusive professional enhancing initiative.

Our Policy

It is the policy of this organization to provide equal opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, state of origin, gender, age, or disability.

Recommendation letter should be sent to mentordice@gmail.com or attached to your application.

*Deadline for application is 17th May 2020.*

*Testimonials from few mentees of DICE Mentor Program.*

The One on One Mentoring has created a good working relationship with my Mentor which will continue after the DMP Program. Joy Anthony, Abuja Nigeria, DMP Cohort 2.

I had an exciting time during the course of the program, I learnt a lot and also applied same. By God's grace, today I am a Tony Elumelu Entrepreneur and have also received $5000 fund to start my business courtesy of the motivation from this program to pursue my dream. I want to say a big thank you to the DICE Team, you guys rock. Bassey Okon, Cross River, Nigeria, DMP, cohort 1

My best moment during the DICE Mentor Program was the period we developed our own project proposal very SMART. BOKOSSA Eude Kaltani, Niamey - Niger, DMP, cohort 2

Educative, inspiring and one of the best decisions I made. Aanuoluwapo Olajide, Lagos-Nigeria, DMP, cohort 1

I will not forget the beautiful days that I spent with you all in DMP, you have become a part of me, and I hope to communicate with you in order to continue learn a lot from you. Thank you for making me the leader of change in my community. Thank you, the DMP Team. Ali Osman Ali Ibrahim, Khatoum - Sudan, DMP cohort 2.

Click below to apply[url]https://www.awordtunny.com.ng/forum/opportunities/dice-mentor-program-cohort-3-call-for-mentees-application/ [/url]

lalastica
mynd44
Re: DICE Mentor Program (cohort 3) Call For Mentees Application by rottable(m): 2:50pm On May 10, 2020
Mentorship on what exactly?
Re: DICE Mentor Program (cohort 3) Call For Mentees Application by AWORDTUNNY(m): 3:25pm On May 10, 2020
Please take this to the front page.
I was one of the Cohort 2 Mentees and I can guarantee the important role the knowledge impacted during the program is playing in my career, academic and social entrepreneurship development.
With this type of mentorship, I believe that we can achieve the Africa we all dream for gradually.
Thank you.
Re: DICE Mentor Program (cohort 3) Call For Mentees Application by AWORDTUNNY(m): 4:23pm On May 10, 2020
rottable:
Mentorship on what exactly?

The mentorship is on academic, career and social entrepreneurship development.
With guest facilitators discussing on Sustainable Development Goals, Start Ups, Project funding, International Volunteerism, Writing successful grant, sponsorship and scholarship applications.
Mentees are also paired with different mentors based n thier thematic for one on one mentoring.
Mentees are allowed to come up with topics that they need clarity on.
Mentees are also allowed to share their knowledge during the mentorship program.
Re: DICE Mentor Program (cohort 3) Call For Mentees Application by fredista(m): 9:31am On May 11, 2020
please How do I apply
Re: DICE Mentor Program (cohort 3) Call For Mentees Application by AWORDTUNNY(m): 1:09am On May 12, 2020
fredista:
please How do I apply

The link is in the post. Kindly click on the link, and you will be directed to the link

(1) (Reply)

The Myth Of Being A CEO / How I Knew Who My Friends Are / Lawyers Pls Help Out With Legal Problem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.