Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,794 members, 7,806,200 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:55 PM

The Whatsapp In Your Hand Is Your Wealth - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Whatsapp In Your Hand Is Your Wealth (526 Views)

The Phone In Your Hand Is A Tool For Wealth Creation See How. / How To Make Money On Whatsapp In 2020 In Nigeria / Use Your Wealth To Help The Poor, Tayo Demola Advises Oyedepo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Whatsapp In Your Hand Is Your Wealth by emekanobis(m): 3:02pm On May 10, 2020
Some folks say to me that it's because I'm an Igbo man that's why I'm always relentless and seeking ways to earn.

That statement makes me laugh a lot.

My investment advisor isn't Igbo, but dude has keen eyes for building wealth.

To the intentional, there's a way they live.

Seeking opportunities is for the trained mind.

Training your mind is about asking questions.

Those questions help your mind seek opportunities in spaces others don't consider.

Let's take for example when I bought my Curve 2 BB phone.

I chatted and chatted and chatted.

One day, my brain popped the question, "Isn't there what this phone can do to make me earn from it rather than chatting?"

That question began ransacking my entire being. That was how I started BBM classes. I started teaching what I knew back then by assembling folks into a BBM group and charging N1000 for 30 days.

Imagine paying N1000 to be trained for 30 days.

After a while I increased to N2000 and then N5000.

When people saw my results - using my BB phone - they wanted to be trained too.

I began training folks on how to set up and run their own profitable BBM classes. They were paying N5000.

After, I decided to couple a PDF that people could easily read and set up. I was selling N1000 at the time. And then N3000.

Before BBM era passed, I'd made more than half a million selling that singular PDF called BBMoney

As BB was losing grounds, I prepared to migrate to WhatsApp.

As at the time I had 2 BB phones with more than 3000 BBM contacts.

I sent broadcasts to all of them asking them to migrate with me. Some did. Some didn't.

I set up WhatsApp broadcast lists and began firing messages as usual.

I was doing daily broadcasts and connecting.

Then I met a young man who told me how my WhatsApp status could become TV.

I was in a coffee shop when he walked in and began showing me what he was doing on WhatsApp.

The young man told me that since he graduated from school, he'd never worked for anybody, but by sitting at home, he made N200,000 monthly.

How?

I'll share with you one of his ways.

Daily, he'd log onto his Eventbrite app and he'd see high profile events in the city.

He'd dress neatly and attend.

His aim - to exchange WhatsApp contacts with folks in attendance.

Gradually, he began to swell his contacts on WhatsApp.

Gradually, his status views began to grow.

As more people on his contacts began to see his WhatsApp status, he began advertising businesses on it.

People began to ask him to do same.

By billing N10, 000 to 20 persons, he was comfortably making N200,000 monthly.

Dude has increased his fees to N30,000 for ads and he's making between N400,000 to N500,000 monthly.

As is usual with me I went to work.

Instead of attending events, I went online and began attracting people into a WhatsApp group using an automated link.

256 filled the group. By the time I was done, I had new 256 contacts.

I rinsed and repeated it 4 times. I had more than 1000 new contacts.

Then....

By December 2018 I decided to test my earning power through WhatsApp (my status) TV �

I placed a fee of N5000.

Wow. Every week I had 6 ad placements. N30,000 weekly.

In 3 weeks I had N180,000 sitting pretty in my account.

That December was glorious. I spent the money on jollification with my family.

So you see, it's all about opportunities.

As at now, I have more than 6000 contacts on my WhatsApp.

I'm constantly working to expose my brand and connect with new people on a daily basis.

As usual with me, I don't keep knowledge to myself.

But you know what...

So you see, it's all about opportunities.

As at now, I have more than 6000 contacts on my WhatsApp.

I'm constantly working to expose my brand and connect with new people on a daily basis.

As usual with me, I don't keep knowledge to myself.

But you know what...

This morning a friend screamed when I told her I'd paid N100,000 to undergo a course on Wealth & Investment.

Oh dear, I wished I'd started years ago. I cry watching the video sessions to see how I've been a slave to money for many years.

Why am I paying such? To better the future.

Only the intentional get results!

I've shared with my story.

And if you're interested to connect with a lot more I'd done to earn via WhatsApp, I've packaged my process in a PDF for your consumption.

In less than one hour, you can consume it and go to work on yours.

Ready to?

Or you'll be doing yinmu?

Ready to? It's all on you.

Want to do yinmu? It's still your choice. �

Either way, life is lived on choices.

Really really want it? Send I WANT TO MAKE MONEY via WhatsApp to 09025153322 now

Re: The Whatsapp In Your Hand Is Your Wealth by Petrodirect: 10:37pm On May 13, 2020
So true

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Tell An Employee To Mind His Own Business? / Please I Need Mature People Help / Betting Shop Vs Football Viewing Shop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.