Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,241 members, 7,807,816 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:47 PM

Have You Dated A Big Girl Before? Here Is My Experience With Them - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Dated A Big Girl Before? Here Is My Experience With Them (128620 Views)

How Longest Have You Chased A Girl Before You Quit? / Have You Dated An Older Lady Before, How Was Your Experience? / Have You Dated Someone Who Desperately Wanted To Get Married? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Dated A Big Girl Before? Here Is My Experience With Them by Lamiri(m): 10:55pm On May 11, 2020
Dreyton36:

Lol boss no whine me oo bless your boy codedly make two ear no hear
Bros abeg incase you no complete the story, shey u still dey in contact with her?

1 Like

Re: Have You Dated A Big Girl Before? Here Is My Experience With Them by newdawn2017(f): 10:59pm On May 11, 2020
yuswrld20:

are u part of the pple u just mentioned
Lol! Yes. Y? cool

1 Like

Re: Have You Dated A Big Girl Before? Here Is My Experience With Them by NobleSeed(m): 11:06pm On May 11, 2020
Samfloxin:

Try and marry her and you will see the other side of her she kept inside fridge for you
chai!!! N:landers will never cease to amaze .but u funny ooh!!!! Lolz
Re: Have You Dated A Big Girl Before? Here Is My Experience With Them by Cityguy: 11:11pm On May 11, 2020
fineboynl:
If you have dated a big girl before you will easily relate with this. Big girls is my term of the opposite of a big boy and not oloshos or Gold-diggers.

Here are my experience. I have dated a girl that has so many girls she called her children. she help them alot, like securing a job from her contact and as well as writing the application letters herself for them and arranging the cv.

She called me always and never flashed and it's calls that runs into hours per day. I will even get tired and tried cutting the calls to discharge her.

I and some of my friend dated girls of this trait. It's not that they have so much money but they have a niche for themselves. They do anty to your younger ones or girls around by taking them out or buying them stuff. Your family developed a feeling that this girl doesn't want anything from you.

They will never allow you spend any money on them, they come to your house with cab. They will never follow you to a gathering where your friends spend money only on drinks and foods. And if it happens by accident they will pass the money to you to at least pay some of the bills.
She doesn't like going out while others pay for her drinks.

They never collect transport or any money from you.
Kini koko of this rendition?
Re: Have You Dated A Big Girl Before? Here Is My Experience With Them by kennyblack94: 11:21pm On May 11, 2020
goldbim:
Hmmmmmmm lipsrsealed sincerely,Dating a big girl is not the issue but with time won’t the guy feel inferior as time goes by?my little experience makes me feel like most guys feel less of a man when the lady is trying to call the shots herself without waiting for any man..
At a point ,the guys start feeling like you are hard to please whereas you are just trying to live your life to suit yourself ..All in all,the key word is humility and it takes the grace of God!!

Do you sell gold?
Re: Have You Dated A Big Girl Before? Here Is My Experience With Them by Slynation(m): 11:50pm On May 11, 2020
Dreyton36:
PART 6

She changed to a very flexible wear, mehn which kind temptation be this naw

She come say make we go their back of house , I no know say na pool she they take me to , and I no go lie me and water no be friends I NO SABI SWIM AT ALL AT ALL
She delved in , kilo man mi , cigar just they hungry me but I no fit shake body and my Dickson just stand , I no know say she don notice am shocked
But e dey my mind to bleep this babe Sha
She come ask me to join her, i tell her the truth say i no sabi swim at all
She say she go teach me
I tell her say I no get any other short wey i go take change of this one wet , she say make I no worry say we go find solution to that later say i no fit just they watch her swim without me swimming as well

Something just enter my head say , stop acting like a mumu boy na , go with the flow , Las las if breeze blow fowl yansh go still open

I pull off and entered the pool gently , she come swim to and fro say make i try do same , but all my attention na her heavy Bobbi , i no they use eye see breast that's my problem grin

I kept my cool and swam like a pro , she was amazed and yeah I'm a fast learner

And thennnnnnnnn questioning start oo shocked

Her: why didn't you touch me last night ?
Don't I look attractive to you ?

Me shocked yeba , i reply her sharply , I said you weren't in your right state of mind and it won't be right to dare touch you , that's like taking advantage of you

Her: wow that's sweet, come and give me a hug for that

Me: I no go lie I no go , I just told her c'mon it's fine
No be say i be jjc ooo , but e good make people like her take the first lead

She no gree ooo, she come hug me by herself , damn soft boobs
She come they ask me many questions

She: I'll ask you give questions and you'll answer honestly, deal?

Me: sure

She; do you have a gf?

Me: no grin

She : why no?

Me: cuz I haven't found the right one for me

She: do you find me attractive?
Me: definitely yessss

She smiled

She: if you're given the opportunity to do something naughty to me right now which part of my body would you go for first

Me: angry for my mind this babe don try give me greenlight reach naw

I no even answer the question again, I just tell her say make hold her for waist , kiss her unstoppably
Such Bobbi like ice cream, chai boobs is life mehn
I climb up the pool steps and sat there , she gave me the best (BJ)ever with her pink lips

I no fit bear again ooo , before she change mind, naim I hold her inside ooo , bleep her like say tomorrow no they , thank God say I'm blessed below , na only my pocket low but everything else for my body big
She moan sotay she come they cry like pikin
Before you know it, she don cum
No yawa naw
I changed position to missionary
Give her missionary press up , I bad for styles gan , maybe naim make i never blow grin grin grin
She cry tire, her ringtone na die, she just they shout kill me pls, pls kill me, choke me pls choke me
, Damn

I release first time , we both slept naked
When I wake up again , we continue ooo

Doggy position, favourite , had my two hands on her boobs and gave her a deep penetration , she no. Just moan but cry join , and her pussy is so tight mehn and neat

So by 3pm she drove me home , and asked me to update her about any info of my dad that shl be Happy if i do
I promised her I will

She drove off

That whole day I felt like on top of the moon , just reminiscing about all the sweet moments

I quickly call my sister , tell her say make she transfer 250k into my aza and keep the rest ,

The story long , but make i stop here cuz when work started , that's where yawa gas , but I'll stop here to avoid all those people with their negative comments on people who cannot trek from obalende to Maryland na wa oo
My own na how u take mumu let this kind babe go... Like are you not mad? grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Have You Dated A Big Girl Before? Here Is My Experience With Them by Digiflex(m): 12:52am On May 12, 2020
Dreyton36:
PART 4

WE Rushed one of their staff and questioned him on the prices of their drinks and proteins

The guy na ibo boy ,
I asked him bros no vex , how much una dey sell una red Italian whine , he ask me which of them , i tell am say I no look the lable to read am
I come beg am like a brother , I give am the direct of my babe sit to go check it himself , na nice guy , he obey

When he came back , he say ah bros e no too cost naw
Na just 46,500 cry shocked
For my mind , na 46,500 this guy call JUST?
I. Ask again how much be snail , before I even finish my statement my next guy man in the same shoes just shout yes na wetin i was ask because the thing carry siren join am grin grin grin
The staff said it's just 25k for a stick shocked piss come they worry me
I come am the guy say when you reach the table of my girl , how many she don order, he say na the second stick she dey eat cry
That my other guy just shout "I DON DIE TODAY"
The guy started asking me ,
Guy: wetin we go do now

Me: wetin we go do ke Guy I get my own problem ooo
My head burn like this

I left them there and went to my table, deep inside na so i take go?

The babe was like , what took you so long ?
Lies no they finish for mouth na , I use my brain sharply ,
I tell her say i receive call from my elder sister now when I they piss ,say my dad just eat poison for outing wet he go

She shock , me sef shock for the kind lie wey I just fabricate within few seconds without thinking twice, but no be my fault , i no like shame
My pocket ba only 76k plus remain
I no they ever get money for my bank account because as them they pay salary na so the money they go

I finish my Heineken , she just they calm me down , she con ask me where my dad they now , i tell am say them run am go hospital and my sister say make I quickly send money if not them no go give am any first treatment

Naim she just start to they para o
She start grammer

Her:That's why i hate this country , they'll see someone dying they'll be requesting for money as if money is everything
For my mind , my sister money is everything oo
If u know where I don trek for the Lagos u go on say miney is everything

She come take am personal Sha
Don't forget I said it earlier that she's kind-hearted

Naim she ask me how much them wan collect for starting, I no even waste time i say na 240k my sister say make I send first

Naim she say make I send her my sister ACC details ,
Base on say i no want make e be say I be golddigger , I tell her say. Make she no worry I go sort am, make she just enjoy herself
But for my mind , no hear my own oooo grin
Abeg ask me the details again oo,
She come say don't let me get angry with you , ur dad's life is at stake here and you are telling me not to worry?

Make e no be like say my village people they follow me , i give her my sister details sharply

She transfer 300k to the account sharply , inside my mind i don make am oooooo , I hope tope my girlfriend they see how real girls they treat men ooo grin grin

I thanked her , she say make i no thank her that she's always happy whenever she helps someone shocked for my mind okpe oooo

With confidence I order for another Heineken with snail I no fear again , worst cone to worst I go tell my sister to send me small cash for my aza grin grin

I come observe that other guy with he babes for distance , he no they smile at all grin
That's even where I first saw this Nollywood actor named Alex ekubo , the guy handsome no be small
But for Lagos nobody send celebs oo angry angry

We kill time there , she offered to clear the bill , I no even know when she clear the bill sef , me I don already they on my 4th bottle when she say she wan go urinate

But Heineken they make man prick raise , everybody just they observe me , they wonder who I be , to come with that kind fly chick
Me sef no dull at all

I give her jokes , she laugh die, that's the only thing I can offer anyway
She laugh sotay she come they put her head for my body

Small time my phone ring , who they call me , my sister , she don see alert grin
I no even let her talk sef I just speak my language for am
"I tell her say na me send am make she no worry "

The babe don high Wella , she come say she feel like dancing , say make we go the club side
We went there omo see grooving , we both have the same love for the same kind of songs

As we just they step inßide , the first female i saw was this girl named Cynthia Morgan , who remember her , (German juice)
The DJ just play one of my favourite by wyclef jean ft eve _L.O.V.E.Y.O.U
Omo mehn although I no Sabi dance but that song made me dance
I rock her well, she feel me , she just held me tight , she was absolutely drunk , but I no worry seems the next day na Sunday no work
The next song enter , Nobody has to know by kranium , the song just came out then
That song na baddest for club grin
If you know you know

Me sef don high but no matter how i high reach I no they ever lusguard ,
I romanced her body to the rhythm of the song , she felt it
I checked my watch , 9:47pm
Mi o worry , ma jaiye Ori mi grin grin

The DJ come kill me patapata, he switched to naija song and played Paul dairo_angel of my life
chai song wey I take toast many girls that yr
She happen to like the song too , omo see grooving

Small time she whispered to my ear say she they feel dizzy , say she wan sleep
I tell her say we go need pay the security to allow us leave the car there so we go take taxi home , or we go lodge
She say make we lodge , na wetin me sef wan hear be that grin
We went to the receptionist , we made our way to the booking session , God forbid eko hotel no be poor man hotel oo
Hotel fine pass anything else
Wetin concern me concern price , she pay with her card, I no even near where she they pay sef I no want yawa grin grin

Them give her key she hand am over to me , for my mind no be separate rooms?
Anyway both of us don shayo , manya

We went in , she just UnCloth for my presence she no even send , but I know say na unto shayo level , my Dickson just stand kakaraka , and she's just too sexy , she's slim, busty , and a moderate ass , just my type

She go shower and see came back , she just lie down straight

Wahala come burst for midnight ooo
Comment for part 5
When I get positive comments I'll drop it tonight , to type no easy

Guy, you are a story teller. Laugh wan finish me.

1 Like

Re: Have You Dated A Big Girl Before? Here Is My Experience With Them by donogaga(m): 1:09am On May 12, 2020
willyboss:
@donogaga, I greet you

Chairman, I salute you Sir.

Anything for your boy?

1 Like

Re: Have You Dated A Big Girl Before? Here Is My Experience With Them by yuswrld20(m): 1:20am On May 12, 2020
newdawn2017:
Lol! Yes. Y? cool
nt bad if we hook up cuz av gone 6000 miles looking for girls with these traits

1 Like

Re: Have You Dated A Big Girl Before? Here Is My Experience With Them by Bizibi(m): 1:56am On May 12, 2020
Briller:

80% of the time, from one Godfather who is her paymaster, while you are the Mugu.
those type of girls don't spend like that.....

1 Like

Re: Have You Dated A Big Girl Before? Here Is My Experience With Them by Bizibi(m): 1:58am On May 12, 2020
georgeiyke009:
Women now occupy the same workplace positions as men and make very cool money. Runs girls do not qualify as big girls.

Dating such girls as an alpha male is exhilarating cuz these big girls are wired very positively to respond to us.

They also make better wives. And there maturity usually translates into a more balanced home front, better relationship with extended family members and generally less drama.

If you are however an insecure guy who feels the need to define himself by "things", you will no go far with these kind of women.

exactly!!!
Re: Have You Dated A Big Girl Before? Here Is My Experience With Them by Bizibi(m): 2:05am On May 12, 2020
Kweensavvy:
Be objective.

The guys up there wishing they could meet 'big girls' to spray them cash, what makes you different from the so called 'gold digging girls?

Be truthful.

See? It's a two-way thing, I guess.
nah, some of us are ready to spend and support any lady but we are not lucky. I have not dated big girls,I have them as friends and some are married. There are men who are tired of dating burdens.

There's this wonderful feeling good guys get after getting a gift or a treat on his birthday. Some of us still pray to meet a good match.

1 Like

Re: Have You Dated A Big Girl Before? Here Is My Experience With Them by bassette(m): 2:11am On May 12, 2020
Lindalilian:
I've dated one (wasn't serious with it) she happen to be one of my students whom I give tutorials online.

How it happened.
she told me she got my number online and that I'm perfect for what she wants to learn, after discussing about her interest I billed her 80k for online class as I can't make it to her state to give her two weeks intensive training.

bae told me she'll cover the cost of my Tfare, hotel I'll stay, food for two weeks and still pay me the said 80k, it was mouth watering but couldn't go cause I work as in account in a chartered accounting firm in Maryland as at that time and I just came back from burial so my boss wouldn't allow me take permission to travel again, I had to tell.her cock and bull stories before she accepted the online class but not untill she cut down the cost to 40k, I agreed and he worked me 20k instanta, naso class begin that very day and the next day before I woke up I saw another 20k alert.

things turned from class to romance chats (she initiated it and I try so hard to resist but I failed) actually she was moved by my charisma, funny behavior and personality, I crack her up a lot during classes and I am as well a damn good listener.

naso she fall in love with me o, come de ask my age, height and all lol... I simply told her I'm not up to her standard both by age, education and all she told me she didn't mind that she just love me.

on the long run, I ended everything as it was suffocating, she wasn't demanding, she was just doing too much for me, I don't ask she just keep doing and doing some occasions I stopped her for buying a new laptop for me, recharge cards, money etc.

I ended it last two years and we fought, but now we are friends and shes looking to marry soon, last week she was still reminding me how I declined almost all of what she wanted to do for me both financially ans otherwise.

I asked why she she said she doesn't know that she just love me and always feel like helping me, according to her she said she just want to make me a big boy (rich) she wants to spoil me with money.

I told her she's acting like I've used love jazz on her and he laughed hilariously.

I could still remember last month I lost my phone In sch, infinix hot 7, I got a small phone and her text came in that my phone has been off, I replied that I lost my phone and she said she'll get another one for me asap, na speed I carry go buy hot 8 to convince her not to get it fit me... she got upset but later dropped it.

btw....

she's 12yrs older than me, single, a graduate and daughter to a stinkingly rich politician she's also into land flipping and online businesses.

I never met her face to face till this moment but I'll that during my service!

Hopefully....

I still don't know why I ended everything, don't blame me for not taking things from her, I was brought up to be self sufficient and contented with what I have.

....modified...
nobody should reply me pls, I don't have strength for question and answer.
happy covik-19
Straight to the point. Thank you jare cheesy
Re: Have You Dated A Big Girl Before? Here Is My Experience With Them by goldbim(f): 2:29am On May 12, 2020
kennyblack94:

Do you sell gold?
out of stock for now,sir.
Re: Have You Dated A Big Girl Before? Here Is My Experience With Them by VickyRotex(f): 2:33am On May 12, 2020
Dreyton36:
If somebody puts a smile on ur face you do the same in return na grin
Make person try ask for my aza make I smile at all at all naim bad pass

If you've quit smoking, oya send your aza. grin

4 Likes

Re: Have You Dated A Big Girl Before? Here Is My Experience With Them by VickyRotex(f): 2:35am On May 12, 2020
Lindalilian:
I've dated one (wasn't serious with it) she happen to be one of my students whom I give tutorials online.

How it happened.
she told me she got my number online and that I'm perfect for what she wants to learn, after discussing about her interest I billed her 80k for online class as I can't make it to her state to give her two weeks intensive training.

bae told me she'll cover the cost of my Tfare, hotel I'll stay, food for two weeks and still pay me the said 80k, it was mouth watering but couldn't go cause I work as in account in a chartered accounting firm in Maryland as at that time and I just came back from burial so my boss wouldn't allow me take permission to travel again, I had to tell.her cock and bull stories before she accepted the online class but not untill she cut down the cost to 40k, I agreed and he worked me 20k instanta, naso class begin that very day and the next day before I woke up I saw another 20k alert.

things turned from class to romance chats (she initiated it and I try so hard to resist but I failed) actually she was moved by my charisma, funny behavior and personality, I crack her up a lot during classes and I am as well a damn good listener.

naso she fall in love with me o, come de ask my age, height and all lol... I simply told her I'm not up to her standard both by age, education and all she told me she didn't mind that she just love me.

on the long run, I ended everything as it was suffocating, she wasn't demanding, she was just doing too much for me, I don't ask she just keep doing and doing some occasions I stopped her for buying a new laptop for me, recharge cards, money etc.

I ended it last two years and we fought, but now we are friends and shes looking to marry soon, last week she was still reminding me how I declined almost all of what she wanted to do for me both financially ans otherwise.

I asked why she she said she doesn't know that she just love me and always feel like helping me, according to her she said she just want to make me a big boy (rich) she wants to spoil me with money.

I told her she's acting like I've used love jazz on her and he laughed hilariously.

I could still remember last month I lost my phone In sch, infinix hot 7, I got a small phone and her text came in that my phone has been off, I replied that I lost my phone and she said she'll get another one for me asap, na speed I carry go buy hot 8 to convince her not to get it fit me... she got upset but later dropped it.

btw....

she's 12yrs older than me, single, a graduate and daughter to a stinkingly rich politician she's also into land flipping and online businesses.

I never met her face to face till this moment but I'll that during my service!

Hopefully....

I still don't know why I ended everything, don't blame me for not taking things from her, I was brought up to be self sufficient and contented with what I have.

....modified...
nobody should reply me pls, I don't have strength for question and answer.
happy covik-19

Essqqeezzz sir. I have 5 questions, can I start? undecided undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Dated A Big Girl Before? Here Is My Experience With Them by Galactico4ever(m): 2:52am On May 12, 2020
@ Lindalilian you are a real gee. but why are you using a female moniker nah? i even thought it was a lesbian story

1 Like

Re: Have You Dated A Big Girl Before? Here Is My Experience With Them by Dreyton36: 5:19am On May 12, 2020
VickyRotex:

If you've quit smoking, oya send your aza. grin
You mean am ? See correct appreciative boss
0254291439 gtb. Kelly dreyton
Jah bless boss

1 Like

Re: Have You Dated A Big Girl Before? Here Is My Experience With Them by DedeNkem: 5:25am On May 12, 2020
MoneyMindset:
Whats there aim?

What's their aim?
Re: Have You Dated A Big Girl Before? Here Is My Experience With Them by Dreyton36: 5:27am On May 12, 2020
Dicktion:
I see them begging him to continue with his half baked forgeries. I puke angry
nobody force u to read am na , Bros of life jejely go elsewhere and ignore my own
Thank you sir

2 Likes

Re: Have You Dated A Big Girl Before? Here Is My Experience With Them by DedeNkem: 5:28am On May 12, 2020
There are many of such girls outside Nigeria!
Re: Have You Dated A Big Girl Before? Here Is My Experience With Them by Simpubozz(m): 5:42am On May 12, 2020
U trek from ikoyi to Maryland?? Really??
I don't biliv it man. undecided
Dreyton36:
I've dated up to 4 different very rich and influential girls
And I'll kindly share just one of their stories, I mean the first of them

It was 2013 mehn life no be moi moi ooo
I lived in Lagos , Maryland to be precise so I got a job at a catering company then at ikoyi
But not like other catering jobs oo , this one is special into big boys way
We only serve the NNPC_NAPIMS workers
Men go garage up with full swag to go serve rice grin
But it was fun cuz I had my cool Calabar friend with me
I finally had a friend who happened to be an auditor there (female)
Name withheld , she's absolutely gorgeous but a lil older than me i guess
She rides a range Rover , the company has a car park called Park view, for those who knows bayo kuku area in ikoyi you'll know there , big men area

One day I went to serve as usual , I was cashless , after closing hours I almost lost it cuz I had no penny to go home , mehn I trek from ikoyi reach Maryland grin life tire me
The next day again I went to work after borrowing money from my own younger brother grin
And after serving , I was just thinking of how to go home , but I no too dear because that day was Friday and we don't work during weekends
As i went to pack up the used plates, this damsel asked me to pass her bag to her, she gave me some $ upto 15 pieces
I mean dollars not naira ooo , 100 dollars each
Mehn my prick sef stand
I was dumbfounded , to say thank you sef tire me cry
Anyway I left , but I thanked her Sha , but I didn't even know the actual figure of the cash but I know say na load
Trust poor man na , I arrange the dollars inside my wallet and went to a nearby bar to get some cold Heineken and catfish peppersoup grin
After that I headed to obalende park , as usual the conductors don know me as a wahala boy who no they always get money complete grin
I stepped into the bus and put on my headphones in it's loudest volume , as usual the conductor started shouting (owo da)
Because I see fine girls inside bus I start to speak phonetics grin and brought out some dollars that i dont have change , conductor shock grin grin
To cut it short I went home
And I made my biggest mistake
Drop ur comments if I should continue cuz this is the funniest partt
Re: Have You Dated A Big Girl Before? Here Is My Experience With Them by ABOVEDELAW: 5:51am On May 12, 2020
SISSY PLS WAKE UP FROM SLUMBER , HALF A MAN!
fineboynl:
If you have dated a big girl before you will easily relate with this. Big girls is my term of the opposite of a big boy and not oloshos or Gold-diggers.

Here are my experience. I have dated a girl that has so many girls she called her children. she help them alot, like securing a job from her contact and as well as writing the application letters herself for them and arranging the cv.

She called me always and never flashed and it's calls that runs into hours per day. I will even get tired and tried cutting the calls to discharge her.

I and some of my friend dated girls of this trait. It's not that they have so much money but they have a niche for themselves. They do anty to your younger ones or girls around by taking them out or buying them stuff. Your family developed a feeling that this girl doesn't want anything from you.

They will never allow you spend any money on them, they come to your house with cab. They will never follow you to a gathering where your friends spend money only on drinks and foods. And if it happens by accident they will pass the money to you to at least pay some of the bills.
She doesn't like going out while others pay for her drinks.

They never collect transport or any money from you.
Re: Have You Dated A Big Girl Before? Here Is My Experience With Them by kowema(f): 5:51am On May 12, 2020
Dreyton36:
I've dated up to 4 different very rich and influential girls
And I'll kindly share just one of their stories, I mean the first of them

It was 2013 mehn life no be moi moi ooo
I lived in Lagos , Maryland to be precise so I got a job at a catering company then at ikoyi
But not like other catering jobs oo , this one is special into big boys way
We only serve the NNPC_NAPIMS workers
Men go garage up with full swag to go serve rice grin
But it was fun cuz I had my cool Calabar friend with me
I finally had a friend who happened to be an auditor there (female)
Name withheld , she's absolutely gorgeous but a lil older than me i guess
She rides a range Rover , the company has a car park called Park view, for those who knows bayo kuku area in ikoyi you'll know there , big men area

One day I went to serve as usual , I was cashless , after closing hours I almost lost it cuz I had no penny to go home , mehn I trek from ikoyi reach Maryland grin life tire me
The next day again I went to work after borrowing money from my own younger brother grin
And after serving , I was just thinking of how to go home , but I no too dear because that day was Friday and we don't work during weekends
As i went to pack up the used plates, this damsel asked me to pass her bag to her, she gave me some $ upto 15 pieces
I mean dollars not naira ooo , 100 dollars each
Mehn my prick sef stand
I was dumbfounded , to say thank you sef tire me cry
Anyway I left , but I thanked her Sha , but I didn't even know the actual figure of the cash but I know say na load
Trust poor man na , I arrange the dollars inside my wallet and went to a nearby bar to get some cold Heineken and catfish peppersoup grin
After that I headed to obalende park , as usual the conductors don know me as a wahala boy who no they always get money complete grin
I stepped into the bus and put on my headphones in it's loudest volume , as usual the conductor started shouting (owo da)
Because I see fine girls inside bus I start to speak phonetics grin and brought out some dollars that i dont have change , conductor shock grin grin
To cut it short I went home
And I made my biggest mistake
Drop ur comments if I should continue cuz this is the funniest partt

Mtcheew!. Nonsense gist. You brought out Dollars to pay Conductor inside bus. If u like finish the mumu gist who cares?.
Re: Have You Dated A Big Girl Before? Here Is My Experience With Them by Dreyton36: 5:52am On May 12, 2020
Simpubozz:
U trek from ikoyi to Maryland?? Really??
I don't biliv it man. undecided
that one concern you
There's no where I can't trek to in Lagos, except badagry
If you've ever been stranded and you're the type that doesn't know how to beg then you'll understand

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Dated A Big Girl Before? Here Is My Experience With Them by Dreyton36: 5:55am On May 12, 2020
kowema:

Mtcheew!. Nonsense gist. You brought out Dollars to pay Conductor inside bus. If u like finish the mumu gist who cares?.
No vex say you no Sabi read well oo
I changed few notes inside my estate
When I got to the bus I had to form a little cuz there were cute girls inside the bus
But when I got to my destination I surely paid
Next time just read and laugh instead of making bad comments, if it's easy alaye write your own and stop being unappreciative

9 Likes

Re: Have You Dated A Big Girl Before? Here Is My Experience With Them by kowema(f): 5:58am On May 12, 2020
Dreyton36:

When I got to the bus I had to form a little cuz there were cute girls inside the bus
Next time just read and laugh instead of making bad comments, if it's easy alaye write your own and stop being unappreciative

Sleep dey my eye I no see am. Oya complete the gist. Meanwhile, you dey trek for Africa
Re: Have You Dated A Big Girl Before? Here Is My Experience With Them by kowema(f): 6:00am On May 12, 2020
Dreyton36:

Modified: I don read again,. I no see where u say u change and for Estate. You said u brought out Dollars say u no get change conductor shock. Go rest joh.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Dated A Big Girl Before? Here Is My Experience With Them by ejitest1(m): 6:04am On May 12, 2020
I need one biko
Re: Have You Dated A Big Girl Before? Here Is My Experience With Them by kowema(f): 6:07am On May 12, 2020
bassette:
you just jumped on the thread to lie

Lol. Very horror and distorted lies.

1 Like

Re: Have You Dated A Big Girl Before? Here Is My Experience With Them by Dreyton36: 6:23am On May 12, 2020
kowema:

Modified: I don read again,. I no see where u say u change and for Estate. You said u brought out Dollars say u no get change conductor shock. Go rest joh.
guy no be everything man go remember to type , seems I don explain to u , then u suppose understand, to type no easy after all nobody they pay me , i spent my time to make many laugh so chill jare

3 Likes

Re: Have You Dated A Big Girl Before? Here Is My Experience With Them by Dreyton36: 6:25am On May 12, 2020
WHO'S READY FOR MY SECOND EXPERIENCE
YOUR COMMENTS WILL DECIDE IF I SHOULD DROP IT OR NOT , MEANWHILE NOBODY DON EVEN SHOW ME LOVE FOR THE LAST ONE grin

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (20) (Reply)

Who Is A Slay Queen? Qualities All Ladies Must Possess / Teddy Skitt 'After Sex Video & Photo', Says Her Man "Made Her Night" / 13-Year-Old Russian Girl Pregnant For Her 10-Year-Old Boyfriend (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.