Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,677 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:17 PM

Why Do Guys Take Rejection Like Overgrown Babies? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Guys Take Rejection Like Overgrown Babies? (3578 Views)

Why Can't Ladies Handle Rejection Like Guyz? / Guys Take Note: Money Doesn't Make You Attractive To Women / Do Guys Prefer Sexy Hot Body Or A Beautiful Face? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Guys Take Rejection Like Overgrown Babies? by SweetBuns(f): 6:19pm On May 10, 2020
rottencorpse:
Do you think he/she is as dull as you are?
You this elementary idiot, what's your problem? Is it that your pea sized brain can't comprehend simple instructions or what?
Stop quoting me. You refused
I ignored you yet you keep yapping and barking like a rabid ekuke.
Are you normal at all?
Re: Why Do Guys Take Rejection Like Overgrown Babies? by Ablemax(m): 6:21pm On May 10, 2020
myles16:

How do you know He is not Her type??

Plus how do you girls too treat rejection?
when girls make advances toward a guy and he ignores it. You girls would hate the guy like shit

Thais how one stop greeting me because I don't give her some for friendship
Re: Why Do Guys Take Rejection Like Overgrown Babies? by Nobody: 6:23pm On May 10, 2020
SweetBuns:

You this elementary idiot, what's your problem? Is it that your pea sized brain can't comprehend simple instructions or what?
Stop quoting me. You refused
I ignored you yet you keep yapping and barking like a rabid ekuke.
Are you normal at all?
I'm normalcheesy I just want to make you understand that it's not all guys you can f**k with.. Hope you understand now?

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Take Rejection Like Overgrown Babies? by SweetBuns(f): 6:23pm On May 10, 2020
rottencorpse:
Dunce... How do you behave? You just showed how irrational you are by creating this thread
Stop quoting me, this is your last warning
Re: Why Do Guys Take Rejection Like Overgrown Babies? by Randy100: 6:24pm On May 10, 2020
rottencorpse:
Leave this brainless kid... She no get sense
I don't know that she is a kid, that is the reason why she is spewing such nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Take Rejection Like Overgrown Babies? by TheOdd1sOut: 6:25pm On May 10, 2020
See as these guys derail the babe thread mercilessly cheesy
No time!
Re: Why Do Guys Take Rejection Like Overgrown Babies? by Nobody: 6:25pm On May 10, 2020
SweetBuns:

Stop quoting me, this is your last warning
Hahaha... Do you want to beat me? Let's say you are opportuned to see me (which will never happen), do you think you can face me? You can't, so stop making empty threats

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Take Rejection Like Overgrown Babies? by SweetBuns(f): 6:27pm On May 10, 2020
Randy100:
Your heart is full of hate for Nigerian men, tune it down. I don't act like over grown baby when a lady reject me because the commodity is in excess for the few consumers. I mean, there is plenty fish in the river.
Can't you pass a message without insults?
Don't talk like your friend here..... Don't be senseless like him
Re: Why Do Guys Take Rejection Like Overgrown Babies? by TrollKiller(m): 6:28pm On May 10, 2020
SweetBuns:

As you can see, some nonentities like these have crawled out of their holes to derail my thread like they always do.
Do yourself a favour and get a life!
Same.to.you
Go and look for a husband
Re: Why Do Guys Take Rejection Like Overgrown Babies? by TheOdd1sOut: 6:30pm On May 10, 2020
But Sweetbuns... You look like a magnet for trouble in this site
Anywhere you go or post, they must always fight you.
All your threads no get any peaceful one... Most are even closed
Damn... Page 2 with less than 500 views, guys day rush this babe anyhow....
No time!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Take Rejection Like Overgrown Babies? by Nobody: 6:31pm On May 10, 2020
TrollKiller:

Same.to.you
Go and look for a husband
Bro save your energy... that kid is a dunce
Re: Why Do Guys Take Rejection Like Overgrown Babies? by Randy100: 6:31pm On May 10, 2020
SweetBuns:

Can't you pass a message without insults?
Don't talk like your friend here..... Don't be senseless like him
Maybe insult has another definition in your dictionary. Sincerely, you need love.
Re: Why Do Guys Take Rejection Like Overgrown Babies? by myles16(m): 6:31pm On May 10, 2020
Ablemax:

Thais how one stop greeting me because I don't give her some for friendship

They're worse when it comes to treating rejection, there's this girl at my work place, she's busty and has huge ass and about 6.2ft tall. She like me and i don't like her thinking because she has everything she can get me. since then she doesn't want to see my face she just hates me for no reason
Re: Why Do Guys Take Rejection Like Overgrown Babies? by Nobody: 6:32pm On May 10, 2020
TheOdd1sOut:
No time!
It seems like the kid was born without a brain

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Take Rejection Like Overgrown Babies? by myles16(m): 6:34pm On May 10, 2020
TheOdd1sOut:
No time!

Magnet for trouble!! Lols
Re: Why Do Guys Take Rejection Like Overgrown Babies? by MedicH: 6:34pm On May 10, 2020
Tell ur friend to leave jambites and talk to real men then come and edit ur stupid hasty generalization. Useless lots

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Take Rejection Like Overgrown Babies? by SweetBuns(f): 6:36pm On May 10, 2020
MedicH:
Tell ur friend to leave jambites and talk to real men then come and edit ur stupid hasty generalization. Useless lots
Your shaky vocabulary betrays you
You sound like a person with low IQ
I hope you aren't mentally slow
Re: Why Do Guys Take Rejection Like Overgrown Babies? by Nobody: 6:38pm On May 10, 2020
SweetBuns:

I'll advice that you deactivate this account cos you've shown how foolish, immature, senseless, stupid and useless you are.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Take Rejection Like Overgrown Babies? by SweetBuns(f): 6:39pm On May 10, 2020
TheOdd1sOut:
No time!
My dear don't mind these fingerlings coming here to form aLphA MaLe for use here
They hate the image I portray and embody.
They hate seeing a woman with her own independent opinion... That's why they attack. They're used to making ladies cower and bend to their intents
Whenever they see me they cower in fear and cover that fear through verbal abuse.
They are weaklings, ignore them
Re: Why Do Guys Take Rejection Like Overgrown Babies? by Nobody: 6:42pm On May 10, 2020
SweetBuns:

My dear don't mind these fingerlings coming here to form aLphA MaLe for use here
They hate seeing a woman with her own independent opinion... That's why they attack. They're used to making ladies cower and bend to their intents
Whenever they see me they cower in fear and cover that fear through verbal abuse.
OH MY GOD!!!! What's wrong with this animal wearing a human's body? Do you think the person you're quoting is on your side? You've fully exposed yourself.... You're useless

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Take Rejection Like Overgrown Babies? by TrollKiller(m): 6:43pm On May 10, 2020
SweetBuns:

Delusional slut
They bash you cause they can't comprehend your level of stupidity
Simple

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Take Rejection Like Overgrown Babies? by TrollKiller(m): 6:44pm On May 10, 2020
rottencorpse:
OH MY GOD!!!! What's wrong with this animal wearing a human's body? Do you think the person you're quoting is on your side? You've fully exposed yourself.... You're useless
Don't mind that idiot

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Take Rejection Like Overgrown Babies? by myles16(m): 6:46pm On May 10, 2020
SweetBuns:

Lemme advice you,

it's not everything someone reacts to, you open thread on how guys react to rejection and look at you

replying everybody that pulled your leg and now you're looking like the trouble maker

look at how you spill beans on your own thread.

you just have to over look somethings or else you will have issue be it relationship or any kind of related

just leave the thread for now and come back later, you don't have to reply all comment which looks offensive to you

grow up girl
Re: Why Do Guys Take Rejection Like Overgrown Babies? by MedicH: 6:49pm On May 10, 2020
SweetBuns:

Oh plssss i guess an idiot learned new words today. My point is straight. Don't derail the thread yet. Tell your friend to stop talking to jambites. I doubt if she isn't one. For you to make such a generalization shows you're retarded, deranged and non compos mentis but that's not my problem. When you and your friend grows up to start talking to real men, trust me you will come here to edit your post you bugged out wacky slowpoke.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Take Rejection Like Overgrown Babies? by AfroKnight: 7:20pm On May 10, 2020
Funny that this is coming from a naija woman. Can you handle rejection?

Why are ladies not toasting guys? Why wait for the man to come? Are you afraid of rejection or perhaps you are going to react like overgrown babies too?

grin

When a man rejects a naija babe, the whole world must tremble. Why? Small rejection, you ladies will join support group and become feminists. grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Take Rejection Like Overgrown Babies? by Kingarthur21: 7:20pm On May 10, 2020
Lol...pot calling kettle black..

You can never compare how guys take rejection to how ladies take it.
An average guy would carry his two L and find his square root when you reject him to chase another babe. Except off course he invested in you so muccchhhh financially,you turned him to an ATM and yet told him no.

But ladies?forget it
Once you reject them or don't give a positive response to their "what are we now?" question ,they will block you,unblock you,stalk you,block you,then tell the world you are a player,and turn motivational speakers.

If you have slept with them they will start accusing you of rape or threaten you with going to bathe naked by the stream and curse you.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Guys Take Rejection Like Overgrown Babies? by AfroKnight: 7:27pm On May 10, 2020
Kingarthur21:
Lol...pot calling kettle black..

You can never compare how guys take rejection to how ladies take it.
An average guy would carry his two L and find his square root when you reject him to chase another babe. Except off course he invested in you so muccchhhh financially,you turned him to an ATM and yet told him no.

But ladies?forget it
Once you reject them or don't give a positive response to their "what are we now?" question ,they will block you,unblock you,stalk you,block you,then tell the world you are a player,and turn motivational speakers.

If you have slept with them they will start accusing you of rape or threaten you with going to bathe naked by the stream and curse you.

Bro, you know them.

That’s why once I hear rape allegation, I calm down before believing the woman. I’ve rejected a few babes before and believe me, e no funny.

One even threatened me. I just looked at the tiny something talking to me and laughed. She stalk me tire. She was beautiful but I told her I wasn’t ready and that was when she went ballistic on me.
Re: Why Do Guys Take Rejection Like Overgrown Babies? by Ablemax(m): 7:32pm On May 10, 2020
myles16:

They're worse when it comes to treating rejection, there's this girl at my work place, she's busty and has huge ass and about 6.2ft tall. She like me and i don't like her thinking because she has everything she can get me. since then she doesn't want to see my face she just hates me for no reason

Lolz that's how they behave

But be careful there though
They can cause anything to you for you just to feel pain
Re: Why Do Guys Take Rejection Like Overgrown Babies? by JoshRocs(m): 8:21pm On May 10, 2020
Do don't generalize not every guy acts immature and childish, whenever I ask a lady out I always tell her what ever decision she takes I'll respect it.
Re: Why Do Guys Take Rejection Like Overgrown Babies? by Justbehave(m): 8:36pm On May 10, 2020
SweetBuns:
A friend of mine just showed me shots of a convo between her and a friend of hers
The guy asked her out 3 times and she turned her down. Good thing cause I told her he is not her type at all.
Can you imagine this idiot calling her out on fb timeline and bashing her. Wailing like a feverish baboon.
He rained all manner of insults and unprintable words..... She had to block him afterwards.
This idiot still texted her via another number telling her she would regret and "pay back"
Mumu, I laugh at the buffoon.

Why do Naija guys act like babies in the face of rejection?
E go tay before you get sense. See as all man dey bash your u.Tueh.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Take Rejection Like Overgrown Babies? by Nobody: 8:38pm On May 10, 2020
Justbehave:
grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Guys Take Rejection Like Overgrown Babies? by MegaPlayBoy: 8:39pm On May 10, 2020
Justbehave:
The gal sabi make guys vex
I pity her hubby
Hbp go finish am

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Is It That Makes Heartbreaks So Painful To You? / Why You Should Always Hide Your Girl When Am Around (pics). / Please Where Do I Go From Here In This Present Situation? God forgive me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.