Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,777 members, 7,806,143 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:05 PM

Turkish Lady Impregnated & Abandoned By Nigerian Man From Ondo (Video) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Turkish Lady Impregnated & Abandoned By Nigerian Man From Ondo (Video) (86928 Views)

Meet Young Nigerian Lady Impregnated & Abandoned By A Chinese Expatriate (video) / Main & Side Chics Fight At Lagos Airport As They Welcome Their Man From US / Turkish Lady Looking For Nigerian Man Who Impregnated Her And Ran Away (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Turkish Lady Impregnated & Abandoned By Nigerian Man From Ondo (Video) by Akube1z: 11:37am On May 11, 2020
Rekhina:
I will never marry yorubaman in my life

3 Likes

Re: Turkish Lady Impregnated & Abandoned By Nigerian Man From Ondo (Video) by Thenorth(m): 11:38am On May 11, 2020
let me just read comments shaa cos I still wonder if some people were been paid to be tribalistic on nairaland.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Turkish Lady Impregnated & Abandoned By Nigerian Man From Ondo (Video) by Thenorth(m): 11:38am On May 11, 2020
let me just read comments shaa cos I still wonder if some people were been paid to be tribalistic on nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Turkish Lady Impregnated & Abandoned By Nigerian Man From Ondo (Video) by Nobody: 11:38am On May 11, 2020
Go watch the videos and learn!
Re: Turkish Lady Impregnated & Abandoned By Nigerian Man From Ondo (Video) by niggadee(m): 11:39am On May 11, 2020
YungMillionaire:
Igbos always taking Yoruba sloppy seconds...Just like Ojukwu had to wait for FFK to finish fvcking Bianca

grin grin na joke o! grin grin
they like to chop our left over

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Turkish Lady Impregnated & Abandoned By Nigerian Man From Ondo (Video) by OriOko88(m): 11:40am On May 11, 2020
Ardar:
The man that helped her did well, kudos to him. The lady said she named her son after the Igbo guy, I wonder what his name is.

As for Yorober men, hmmm!!
Ori e ti gbale.. That's why u found it hard to type Yoruba correctly.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Turkish Lady Impregnated & Abandoned By Nigerian Man From Ondo (Video) by Iyipinua: 11:40am On May 11, 2020
Yanmiriflathead:

We musn't try to play saviour all the time. that's how we get repaid with ingratitude. The Yorubaman in question is a Nigerian not igbo, the woman is From turkey not igbo, And both of them are not biafrians, so how is it the iboman's business? Is the woman the first prostitute with a bastard child? why has the father christmas igboman not taking it upon himself to sort out the bills of all bastard children around the world? Because He must chop the left overs of a yorubaman. I Spit on his bald head

You're just so stupid and filthy. From that video the Turkish lady said that Ibo guy is not sleeping with her, he is just a very kind hearted man. You pig manure, you can not think anything that is clean.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Turkish Lady Impregnated & Abandoned By Nigerian Man From Ondo (Video) by cray91(m): 11:41am On May 11, 2020
Don't Judge The Mistake Of a Rotten Apple with The Whole Bunch!
Ezennwa:
hmm!

Yoruba men and infidelity are like 5 & 6

2 Likes

Re: Turkish Lady Impregnated & Abandoned By Nigerian Man From Ondo (Video) by niggadee(m): 11:41am On May 11, 2020
Rekhina:
who wan marry your hairy Igbo stinking p*ssy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Turkish Lady Impregnated & Abandoned By Nigerian Man From Ondo (Video) by Nobody: 11:42am On May 11, 2020
OriOko88:

Ori e ti gbale.. That's why u found it hard to type Yoruba correctly.

It's yorober if you don't like the way it's spelt, that's ya problem.

7 Likes

Re: Turkish Lady Impregnated & Abandoned By Nigerian Man From Ondo (Video) by engrjacuzzi: 11:42am On May 11, 2020
Yoruba men like fair ladies and are promiscuous, no wonder their wives bleach a lot

14 Likes

Re: Turkish Lady Impregnated & Abandoned By Nigerian Man From Ondo (Video) by Iceberg3: 11:43am On May 11, 2020
Yanmiriflathead:

We musn't try to play saviour all the time. that's how we get repaid with ingratitude. The Yorubaman in question is a Nigerian not igbo, the woman is From turkey not igbo, And both of them are not biafrians, so how is it the iboman's business? Is the woman the first prostitute with a bastard child? why has the father christmas igboman not taking it upon himself to sort out the bills of all bastard children around the world? Because He must chop the left overs of a yorubaman. I Spit on his bald head

See sorrow and bitterness all over you..chai!!!! Seek help O!!!!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Turkish Lady Impregnated & Abandoned By Nigerian Man From Ondo (Video) by madridsta007(m): 11:44am On May 11, 2020
Ezennwa:
hmm!

They are known around the world.

Meet a non-Nigerian girl who knows about Nigeria, first thing she asks is, "You Yoruba?" grin
It is not easy to create a niche for yourself. "Yoruba Demon" should be trademarked.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Turkish Lady Impregnated & Abandoned By Nigerian Man From Ondo (Video) by Asadujames202(m): 11:44am On May 11, 2020
Flush out that shiity fetus

Can't father a prospective skull miner

1 Like

Re: Turkish Lady Impregnated & Abandoned By Nigerian Man From Ondo (Video) by Finnese001: 11:45am On May 11, 2020
OriOko88:

Same as your elders who are irresponsible too.

you people are demonic

1 Like

Re: Turkish Lady Impregnated & Abandoned By Nigerian Man From Ondo (Video) by dalass(f): 11:45am On May 11, 2020
Ezennwa:
hmm!

Igbo men and Yoruba's ajekù be like 5&6!.. They love eating and cherishing Yoruba man's leftovers grin grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Turkish Lady Impregnated & Abandoned By Nigerian Man From Ondo (Video) by OriOko88(m): 11:45am On May 11, 2020
Ardar:

It's yorober if you don't like the way it's spelt, that's ya problem.
Ok. Omo ibo

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Turkish Lady Impregnated & Abandoned By Nigerian Man From Ondo (Video) by foreshore(m): 11:46am On May 11, 2020
mrsjoanalege:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fIB6kTUnW5c

Another Turkish lady narrates how an Ondo man impregnated and abandoned her; says an Igbo man is now taking care of her

Another Turkish lady has shared her experience with a Nigerian man who impregnated her and disappeared.

In an Instalive live chat with popular comedian Michael Blackson, the lady disclosed that she used to work with the 42-year-old Ondo man who owns a business in Turkey. However after she got pregnant, she said the Ondo man disappeared.

She also disclosed that the Nigerian man who travelled down to Germany afterwards, married his first baby mama same month he got her pregnant. The Turkish lady said she named her baby after an Igbo man who helped her out her condition.

That one na Nigerian child
Re: Turkish Lady Impregnated & Abandoned By Nigerian Man From Ondo (Video) by OlawaleBammie: 11:46am On May 11, 2020
Rekhina:

Like yoruba men are aware u exist abi??

marry first let see

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Turkish Lady Impregnated & Abandoned By Nigerian Man From Ondo (Video) by Prenonjebose: 11:46am On May 11, 2020
Not all Ondo men are bad. Majority are great. The may have his reasons for not marrying her. Who knows. But thank God another great Nigerian rescued the situation

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Turkish Lady Impregnated & Abandoned By Nigerian Man From Ondo (Video) by OriOko88(m): 11:46am On May 11, 2020
Finnese001:

you people are demonic
Lol. And you people are devil incarnate.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Turkish Lady Impregnated & Abandoned By Nigerian Man From Ondo (Video) by dalass(f): 11:47am On May 11, 2020
foreshore:

That one na Nigerian child

Makes sense grin
Re: Turkish Lady Impregnated & Abandoned By Nigerian Man From Ondo (Video) by Nobody: 11:47am On May 11, 2020
When people sit down on NL and talk crap about ibo vs yoruba vs hausa and then throw baseless generalization, i laff. illiterate citizens act the same everywhere. Good people abound everywhere, corrupt people abound everywhere, bad people abound everywhere.

The ruling class has created all these lies to perpetually keep us divided. Because state of origin/tribe is the basis support for politicians at the federal level, can anyone here on NL tell us what benefits has accrued to his home state or tribe by having their "brother" in a position of authority?

None. when they want to collect jumbo pay, they all band together. when they want a 2020 camry, they band together. When they want to loot, the come together. Are you dimwits not tired of being scammed?

A guy who happens to be yoruba impregnated a woman and left her, which happens everywhere across the world. Another man saw the woman fit enough to get married to and decided to stay with her irrespective of the pregnancy, just that he also happens to be ibo. It has now turned into a tribal bashing thread.

I have said it time and again, there are plenty children on NL. If perchance the old people decide to give a chance to young people to rule, this country, based on what I read here on NL will be in worse shape than it is now.

Very future hopeless generation.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Turkish Lady Impregnated & Abandoned By Nigerian Man From Ondo (Video) by Cmon09: 11:47am On May 11, 2020
That thing she likes about Nigerian men that drags her to them sef.....that thing hmmmn...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Turkish Lady Impregnated & Abandoned By Nigerian Man From Ondo (Video) by FuckDaMods: 11:48am On May 11, 2020
Even Michael Blackson acknowledged that igbo people are very good people unlike the sneaky yorubers.. You can hear him say that. He has been in USA almost all his life and has experienced Nigerians well enough to conclude that.
Shame on ewedu gobblers, evil people. It's only in their media they paint themselves as saints and igbos as devils.
Useless people

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Turkish Lady Impregnated & Abandoned By Nigerian Man From Ondo (Video) by Uch89(m): 11:48am On May 11, 2020
Even Micheal blackson admits of yoruba men as irresponsible lol. The guy already know as e de go grin

6 Likes

Re: Turkish Lady Impregnated & Abandoned By Nigerian Man From Ondo (Video) by Topsic70: 11:49am On May 11, 2020
Godsonkemz:
He who impregnates a lady and abandons her is a coward who cannot own up to his responsibility. Cowardice runs in their blood. Chest beaters.
Ds table u r shaking ehn? Hmmmm.....
My ppl tork say "if u throw stone 4 market, e fit meet ur kinsman o", because d last time I check "coward" 4 dictionary, na "ojukwu and KANU" I dey see o.

Nwanne, sofry-sofry fling dt 'coward' stone o, biko

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Turkish Lady Impregnated & Abandoned By Nigerian Man From Ondo (Video) by urchcoded(m): 11:49am On May 11, 2020
MiztaFabuloz:
I am not Yoruba or Igbo but I can confidently say the woman must be one very dull woman because she only ended up jumping from a drum of fire to a tanker to fire.

The character of Igbo guys when it comes to woman and jealousy is really disgusting and you can hardly find any difference between the educated ones and the uneducated ones in this jealousy issue.

It amazes me how you people conclude on the character of a whole tribe from your sour relationship with a handful. What is wrong with you guys sef? No two human beings are the same make una stop to talk like illiterates. #hisses

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Turkish Lady Impregnated & Abandoned By Nigerian Man From Ondo (Video) by Naijaarchive(m): 11:49am On May 11, 2020
Nairaland and tribal combat enh grin
Re: Turkish Lady Impregnated & Abandoned By Nigerian Man From Ondo (Video) by Nobody: 11:50am On May 11, 2020
OriOko88:

Ok. Omo ibo

Whatever you say nwa yorober

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Is BREAST Still A Private Part In This World ?? / What Kind Of Kissing Is This At A Traditional Wedding? / Woman Begs To Be kingtblakhoc Sugar Mummy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.