Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,318 members, 7,808,070 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:39 AM

White Woman Accuse An Ondo Man For Making Her Pregnant And Running Away (video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / White Woman Accuse An Ondo Man For Making Her Pregnant And Running Away (video) (293 Views)

Lady Stands Up During Service To Accuse Pastor Of Getting Her Pregnant (pic/vid) / Pregnant Nigerian Lady Marries Old Man After Man Who Got Her Pregnant Absconded / 7 Urgent Things You Must Know Before You Marry An Ondo Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

White Woman Accuse An Ondo Man For Making Her Pregnant And Running Away (video) by Laseye008(m): 6:53pm On May 10, 2020
Another white lady during an Instagram live video with comedian Michael Blackson, accused a Yoruba man from Ondo state for impregnating and running away.

The lady said she use to work with the ondo man at his business in turkey.

The man who is now in Germany ran away after she got pregnant 2 and half years later.

“He is yoruba from ondo state. When he pregnant me, he married his first babymama and the baby was already like 5 years old. All this time he never married her until he couldn’t get his visa on his own. He married her the same month he got me pregnant. He left and i really trusted this person, If i add this baby from one night stand i would never ever disturb this person. She added.

All this yourba brothers wan spoil Europe market for us ooo

Watch Video Below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZW-DCpf3_S8

We also recall, A Turkish lady also said she was looking for a Nigerian Yoruba man who impregnated her and ran away.

Recounting her ordeal, the lady disclosed that she was bitten on her stomach by the Nigerian man before he fled. She also disclosed that she now ”hates” Yoruba men because of the incident.

1 Share

Re: White Woman Accuse An Ondo Man For Making Her Pregnant And Running Away (video) by wandium: 6:55pm On May 10, 2020
Hahahahahahaha

(1) (Reply)

How To Handle Bedwetting A Teenager / Only For Adult! / The Feminist's Worst Nightmare!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.