Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,979 members, 7,806,857 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:36 AM

Sirajo Marafa Gatawa Is Dead - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sirajo Marafa Gatawa Is Dead (38458 Views)

'I Don't Give A Damn If APC Loses Zamfara' - Senator Marafa Makes U-turn (WATCH) / Buhari Meets Anyim, Uduaghan, Marafa In Aso Rock / APC Parallel Congresses Targeted At Buhari – Senator Marafa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sirajo Marafa Gatawa Is Dead by ursullalinda(f): 9:56pm On May 10, 2020
More deaths......God help us.......It's getting scary.
Re: Sirajo Marafa Gatawa Is Dead by Nobody: 9:56pm On May 10, 2020
Jesus.
Re: Sirajo Marafa Gatawa Is Dead by Vince77(m): 9:56pm On May 10, 2020
What's going on in the North? I know people die every day but this one is different.
Re: Sirajo Marafa Gatawa Is Dead by Nobody: 9:56pm On May 10, 2020
Corona virus is set to liberate Nigeria from Hausa-Fulani hegemony

2 Likes

Re: Sirajo Marafa Gatawa Is Dead by bigstan11787(m): 9:56pm On May 10, 2020
May Challange

Re: Sirajo Marafa Gatawa Is Dead by kolajoo(m): 9:57pm On May 10, 2020
Rip
Re: Sirajo Marafa Gatawa Is Dead by Tribalism123(m): 9:57pm On May 10, 2020
U people should not be burying people under Muslim rites. Try and find out if they are truly dead and also what caused the death.

Everytime, name buried according to Muslim rites.

1 Like

Re: Sirajo Marafa Gatawa Is Dead by shigologo: 9:59pm On May 10, 2020
It seems these elites are dying because they can't fly abroad for better treatment.
This reminds me of the saying "what ever you sow, you shall reap".
RIP to the dead.

1 Like

Re: Sirajo Marafa Gatawa Is Dead by HeavenlyHolines(m): 9:59pm On May 10, 2020
Na coffin business de make sense now oo. Anything academics no de for market again

1 Like

Re: Sirajo Marafa Gatawa Is Dead by onoms4luv(m): 9:59pm On May 10, 2020
Kwanza:

https://punchng.com/breaking-sokoto-commissioner-surajo-gatawa-is-dead/

another one again,
Dear lord, have mercy

RIP to the dead
Re: Sirajo Marafa Gatawa Is Dead by InvertedHammer: 9:59pm On May 10, 2020
doggedfighter:
With So many deaths of the prominent members of the society.
It's shows how heavily they rely on foreign hospitals.
There maybe many deaths of the unknown that we don't know about that's if it's covid related
/
Their access to foreign hospitals was shut. They had to rely on the dilapidated structure they left behind here.

Will they learn?

Let's hope the ones who said doctors are free to leave do not fall sick this period.

/

4 Likes

Re: Sirajo Marafa Gatawa Is Dead by Ibechris2: 10:01pm On May 10, 2020
*If this Buhari regime were to be recorded in the Bible it would have been written in the book of 3King Chapter1:1-11* , And I read.
*1* And a good king reign over Nigeria Goodluck the son of Ebele Jonathan from the city of Otueke Bayelsa, he reigned for six years. 2 On his process to continue his good work hatred started from the other sides of the nation, they tried everything by all means to unseat him as their leader. 3 then many people of the nation started crying onto their gods saying' Oh! gods of our ancestors come and take this Goodluck the son of Ebele Jonathan out of office for we have found our messiah Buhari the son of Mohammed from the city of Daura in katsina 4 After the cries of the people against Goodluck, Thy Lord spoke to Goodluck, and said Goodluck! Goodluck!! And he answered my Lord i'm listening, 5 And the Lord said to him do not resist to give power to that of their messiah for i'm going to do a terrible things in the land of Nigeria through this Buhari the son of Mohammed that will not be forgotten in history of the world. 6 Then after the election the messiah Buhari loss the election but Goodluck still gave Buhari power just to allow the word of God to fulfill 7 then Buhari the son of Mohammed started reigning over his people, the first year of his regime ends with killings, hunger and suffering by the masses. 8 And he armed his Fulani kinsmen with weapons to kill the children of the Most high God, he did many evil to put thy Lord to anger. 9 In the second year of his regime his evil acts get to heaven and God stroke him with a life deathly disease, with all this sufferings. 10 A great prophet Nnamdi the son of Israel Kanu from the city of Afara ukwu in Abia arose from the east and demanded for the freedom of his people out of Nigeria but with the foolishness of Buhari and his people they acted wrongly to the site of the Lord by lunching the operation python dance in the home of the prophet Nnamdi. 11 And Lord saved the life of the prophet.
And finally,I know the wrath of God has descended on the north.

7 Likes

Re: Sirajo Marafa Gatawa Is Dead by potopotoking: 10:01pm On May 10, 2020

Re: Sirajo Marafa Gatawa Is Dead by Sanchez01: 10:02pm On May 10, 2020
Zooposki:
As predicted by me last year. The white and Fulani elite decimation.
So, your prayer also affected Americans and the rest of the world?
Re: Sirajo Marafa Gatawa Is Dead by thundafire: 10:03pm On May 10, 2020
Death in the North hmmm
Re: Sirajo Marafa Gatawa Is Dead by tunize(m): 10:03pm On May 10, 2020
Covid 19 actually making all social class of ppl to be on same class. All this ppl dying left right and centre for don japa go jand for bttr treatment. We are in it together if dey are wise dey should put all our health centres into shape.
Re: Sirajo Marafa Gatawa Is Dead by ACE1010: 10:03pm On May 10, 2020
Abi na KORO again cry cry cry
Re: Sirajo Marafa Gatawa Is Dead by afecgivers: 10:03pm On May 10, 2020
Garrieveryday:
Hmmmmmmmmm. What is happening in the north?

They smoke more than drinking bear. They are the version of Italy in Nigeria. You know what! COVID hates smokers.

2 Likes

Re: Sirajo Marafa Gatawa Is Dead by Nobody: 10:04pm On May 10, 2020
Zooposki:
As predicted by me last year. The white and Fulani elite decimation.

Mr. Death Predictor, since you have decided to imagine yourself as God, I hope you won't learn the hard way. Can you tell if you will survive this month? Better learn to discipline your tongue before it kills you. angry
Re: Sirajo Marafa Gatawa Is Dead by CandidNotes: 10:04pm On May 10, 2020
It's not only big men that are dying in the North.
Re: Sirajo Marafa Gatawa Is Dead by ahamonyeka(m): 10:05pm On May 10, 2020
death all over in the north ,what's happening?
Re: Sirajo Marafa Gatawa Is Dead by CandidNotes: 10:05pm On May 10, 2020
It's not only big men that are dying in the North. We hear their own cases because they are prominent men, to every big man's death, there are likely to be a thousand poor men...

1 Like

Re: Sirajo Marafa Gatawa Is Dead by Revere27: 10:07pm On May 10, 2020
Lord we wait on you
Father we wait on you
Lord we wait on you
We wait on you Lord

Heal our land Lord
Re: Sirajo Marafa Gatawa Is Dead by Nobody: 10:08pm On May 10, 2020
Garrieveryday:
Hmmmmmmmmm. What is happening in the north?
People are dying everywhere on a daily bases .
Re: Sirajo Marafa Gatawa Is Dead by Nobody: 10:09pm On May 10, 2020
who did we offend
Re: Sirajo Marafa Gatawa Is Dead by Freenana: 10:09pm On May 10, 2020
Who do this kind thing to people of the north.
Re: Sirajo Marafa Gatawa Is Dead by martha18(f): 10:10pm On May 10, 2020
HeavenlyHolines:
Na coffin business de make sense now oo. Anything academics no de for market again
does Muslim bury with coffin?
Re: Sirajo Marafa Gatawa Is Dead by silverkings: 10:12pm On May 10, 2020
ThatFairGuy:
This year 2020 will forever be in different history
This is just the beginning. perilous times is here with us.
Re: Sirajo Marafa Gatawa Is Dead by martha18(f): 10:12pm On May 10, 2020
Sanchez01:

So, your prayer also affected Americans and the rest of the world?

Lol!
Americans are the white he mentioned grin
Re: Sirajo Marafa Gatawa Is Dead by Fairview1: 10:15pm On May 10, 2020
Edon red for north. Something needs to be done. This is no longer ordinary!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Akeweje: MC Oluomo Hijacked Lagos NURTW From Me, Snatched My Second Wife / Suggest A Portfolio For Lai Mohammed And Amaechi As A Minister / Fayose Gifts Land Cruiser Jeep To Adeniyi Adebayo, First Governor Of Ekiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.