Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:26 AM

ANGEL NUMBERS: How True Are They? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ANGEL NUMBERS: How True Are They? (1448 Views)

How True Are This Claims By An Islamic Scholar SHEIKH HABEEBUBULLAH? / How True Are These Claims? / Spirit Boyfriend/Girlfriend & Husband/Wife: How True? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ANGEL NUMBERS: How True Are They? by SouthNigerian: 8:50pm On May 10, 2020
Good evening Nairalanders! Are there meanings attached to a sequence of numbers that reappears to you in many forms.

It came to my notice in the year 2013 when certain numbers reappeared to me every now and then. In 2013, everywhere I go [911] appeared. I checked the time at exactly 911, plate numbers I looked randomly contained 911, when I purchased a product and checking out its details [I see 911], I received phone calls at exactly 911, my BBM & WhatsApp messages piled up to 911. I heard people talk and the figures 911 popped up in conversations.
After so many dramas that involved the figures 911, it came to my conclusion that seeing & hearing the numbers 911 everywhere wasn't mere coincidence, this conclusion made me seek for meaning of numbers, there I came across the term "Angel Numbers". Everything I learnt concerning the reappearing numbers 911 fit so well in the situation I was passing through that time.

When I checked for the meaning of Number 911, I came across answers that claimed "a door was about to close and another about to open" [in the year 2013]. Fast forward to 4months later, I got the most unusual promotion in my job. Out of more than a hundred employees under my then Boss (Managing Director), I became his favorite. I was highly favored that my Director stopped me from visiting the office (even though I was paid my salary in full) while he coached me permanently. Before I met my former Boss, I was a hopeless guy from a stinkingly poor home. I must concede that my former Boss made me know places and people in Lagos. My Boss rented my first apartment in Surulere, Lagos. He rented a 2 bedroom apartment for me, I was using a room as store for our company products while the other room and parlor was for my personal use.

During the period I was enjoying a new opened door (according to 911), some bad habits was accommodated by me. I inhabited smoking, drunkenness, drugs usage, everyday sex with random girls, every night clubbing. Overnight, I turned a karmazee spender. I was young and foolish, I thought money would keep flowing. During these period of "excessive foolishness", the Angel Number 9 was frequent in my every days. The meaning of the number was "a door was about to close on me + I must let go of what wasn't good for me anymore". Fast forward to some months later, myself and my Boss had issues relating to mismanagement of funds and I was relieved of my job. As a mumu boy that I used to be, no financial savings whatsoever was recorded. Those I referred to as friends dispersed immediately I lost my job and no money was forth coming.
All of my experiences fits well in the Angel Numbers that kept reappearing during that period of time.

The same Angel Numbers reappeared in sequences that encouraged me to break ALL of my bad habits.

Three years ago, I discovered my true Life Passion (thanks to Angel Numbers) which I've been struggling and striving hard to create a niche from. Fast forward to today, I have successful carried out some bisiness experiments that resonates well with my life passion. Before the lockdown, I already patterned a plan that'll beget me N50K weekly. Now, everywhere I go, the numbers 18, 28, 38, 48, 58, 68, 78, 88, 98 and 818, even 828 have been frequent in my late experiences. Everything I look at contain the figure 8, figure 8 becomes audible in conversations. I checked the meaning of the number 8, it speaks about all round abundance.
I used to be a chronic asthmatic patient, now am more than whole, I have been so self sufficient for the past months, I am highly loved and appreciated in my neighborhood, all the children in my neighborhood show me an overwhelming kind of love that is hard to explain. Even someone meeting me for the very first time accord me respects beyond my current status. All of my current experiences points at the meaning of Angel Number 8

So, are Angel Numbers true? Are they truly reliable?
Kindly share your Experiences. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: ANGEL NUMBERS: How True Are They? by Franzinni: 9:05pm On May 10, 2020
mine is 11 11... I have like 800 cases to the point I started taking pictures ... the other one is 33 ...

funny my apartment is the 11th flat in a mini estate which sits on the 11th plot on my street .. and my office is the 33rd building on its street

I got to a point I stopped caring to notice and take pictures I just know now every time I see it...I am on the right path

funny enough my life story is pretty similar to Ops story meaning ... got a solid opportunity as a youngin but blew it fast .. but was I while ago tho .

nice read

3 Likes

Re: ANGEL NUMBERS: How True Are They? by SouthNigerian: 9:13pm On May 10, 2020
Franzinni:
mine is 11 11... I have like 800 cases to the point I started taking pictures ... the other one is 33 ...

funny my apartment is the 11th flat in a mini estate which sits on the 11th plot on my street .. and my office is the 33rd building on its street

I got to a point I stopped caring to notice and take pictures I just know now every time I see it...I am on the right path

funny enough my life story is pretty similar to Ops story meaning ... got a solid opportunity as a youngin but blew it fast .. but was I while ago tho .

nice read

That's a big wow, meaning Angel Numbers are real? Thanks for your contribution.

1 Like

Re: ANGEL NUMBERS: How True Are They? by SouthNigerian: 9:21pm On May 10, 2020
Kindly post your Experiences, someone might need your contribution more than I do. Thanks.
Re: ANGEL NUMBERS: How True Are They? by SKhanmi: 9:30pm On May 10, 2020
They are. Try not to look for only the positive meaning, it works both ways. While it might connote a positive turn to one's life, it can also be warning you to cut back on certain habits that might serious affect you if not taken serious. Wouldn't ignore or gloss over it if I were you. Not many people are that lucky to have the universe trying to make them pay attention. Mine pertains to the body,mind & soul. You can guess it tongue
Re: ANGEL NUMBERS: How True Are They? by Enigma2029(m): 9:36pm On May 10, 2020
SouthNigerian:
Good evening Nairalanders! Are there meanings attached to a sequence of numbers that reappears to you in many forms.

It came to my notice in the year 2013 when certain numbers reappeared to me every now and then. In 2013, everywhere I go [911] appeared. I checked the time at exactly 911, plate numbers I looked randomly contained 911, when I purchased a product and checking out its details [I see 911], I received phone calls at exactly 911, my BBM & WhatsApp messages piled up to 911. I heard people talk and the figures 911 popped up in conversations.
After so many dramas that involved the figures 911, it came to my conclusion that seeing & hearing the numbers 911 everywhere wasn't mere coincidence, this conclusion made me seek for meaning of numbers, there I came across the term "Angel Numbers". Everything I learnt concerning the reappearing numbers 911 fit so well in the situation I was passing through that time.

When I checked for the meaning of Number 911, I came across answers that claimed "a door was about to close and another about to open" [in the year 2013]. Fast forward to 4months later, I got the most unusual promotion in my job. Out of more than a hundred employees under my then Boss (Managing Director), I became his favorite. I was highly favored that my Director stopped me from visiting the office (even though I was paid my salary in full) while he coached me permanently. Before I met my former Boss, I was a hopeless guy from a stinkingly poor home. I must concede that my former Boss made me know places and people in Lagos. My Boss rented my first apartment in Surulere, Lagos. He rented a 2 bedroom apartment for me, I was using a room as store for our company products while the other room and parlor was for my personal use.

During the period I was enjoying a new opened door (according to 911), some bad habits was accommodated by me. I inhabited smoking, drunkenness, drugs usage, everyday sex with random girls, every night clubbing. Overnight, I turned a karmazee spender. I was young and foolish, I thought money would keep flowing. During these period of "excessive foolishness", the Angel Number 9 was frequent in my every days. The meaning of the number was "a door was about to close on me + I must let go of what wasn't good for me anymore". Fast forward to some months later, myself and my Boss had issues relating to mismanagement of funds and I was relieved of my job. As a mumu boy that I used to be, no financial savings whatsoever was recorded. Those I referred to as friends dispersed immediately I lost my job and no money was forth coming.
All of my experiences fits well in the Angel Numbers that kept reappearing during that period of time.

The same Angel Numbers reappeared in sequences that encouraged me to break ALL of my bad habits.

Three years ago, I discovered my true Life Passion (thanks to Angel Numbers) which I've been struggling and striving hard to create a niche from. Fast forward to today, I have successful carried out some bisiness experiments that resonates well with my life passion. Before the lockdown, I already patterned a plan that'll beget me N50K weekly. Now, everywhere I go, the numbers 18, 28, 38, 48, 58, 68, 78, 88, 98 and 818, even 828 have been frequent in my late experiences. Everything I look at contain the figure 8, figure 8 becomes audible in conversations. I checked the meaning of the number 8, it speaks about all round abundance.
I used to be a chronic asthmatic patient, now am more than whole, I have been so self sufficient for the past months, I am highly loved and appreciated in my neighborhood, all the children in my neighborhood show me an overwhelming kind of love that is hard to explain. Even someone meeting me for the very first time accord me respects beyond my current status. All of my current experiences points at the meaning of Angel Number 8

So, are Angel Numbers true? Are they truly reliable?
Kindly share your Experiences. Thanks.

I have the same issue with 911 , every time the number keeps re occurring when i check the time . its either 9.11pm or 9.11am . I've always seen it as a mere coincidence , but its getting too much of recent.
Re: ANGEL NUMBERS: How True Are They? by SouthNigerian: 9:48pm On May 10, 2020
Enigma2029:

I have the same issue with 911 , every time the number keeps re occurring when i check the time . its either 9.11pm or 9.11am . I've always seen it as a mere coincidence , but its getting too much of recent.

Hhmmm... have you take the time to research its meaning and how it resonate with your current life experiences? It might not be a coincidence after all.
Re: ANGEL NUMBERS: How True Are They? by SouthNigerian: 9:50pm On May 10, 2020
SKhanmi:
They are. Try not to look for only the positive meaning, it works both ways. While it might connote a positive turn to one's life, it can also be warning you to cut back on certain habits that might serious affect you if not taken serious. Wouldn't ignore or gloss over it if I were you. Not many people are that lucky to have the universe trying to make them pay attention. Mine pertains to the body,mind & soul. You can guess it tongue

Hhmmm... nice contribution & educative
Re: ANGEL NUMBERS: How True Are They? by Nobody: 10:01pm On May 10, 2020
Franzinni:

nice read
i've experienced the 11:11 thing too. I once had a dream that i scored 11 on a test. The next day, i was seated at the back of my mums car going to school to pick up my report card and i noticed that the time was 11:11. Later that day, i found that my position in class, primary 3 was the 11th. Weird.
I've seen that number often. Not so much now...
Some people attribute it to angels. That they are present at that moment.

2 Likes

Re: ANGEL NUMBERS: How True Are They? by illicit(m): 10:40pm On May 10, 2020
mine is 9:14
can anyone tell me what it means or how to find out.
Re: ANGEL NUMBERS: How True Are They? by SouthNigerian: 10:44pm On May 10, 2020
illicit:
mine is 9:14

can anyone tell me what it means or how to find out.

How true are these claims about your personality?

https://thesecretofthetarot.com/angel-number-914/
https://www.sunsigns.org/angel-number-914-meaning/

cc; illicit

1 Like

Re: ANGEL NUMBERS: How True Are They? by Nobody: 10:52pm On May 10, 2020
I see alot of double numbers yet I don't think they amount to anything to me.
Re: ANGEL NUMBERS: How True Are They? by SouthNigerian: 11:01pm On May 10, 2020
Tosinex:
I see alot of double numbers yet I don't think they amount to anything to me.

Maybe it's time you need to research more. I thought the same until I did some personal assignments.
Re: ANGEL NUMBERS: How True Are They? by illicit(m): 11:01pm On May 10, 2020
SouthNigerian:

How true are these claims about your personality?
https://thesecretofthetarot.com/angel-number-914/ https://www.sunsigns.org/angel-number-914-meaning/
cc; illicit
wow I am wowed honestly
Re: ANGEL NUMBERS: How True Are They? by SouthNigerian: 11:03pm On May 10, 2020
illicit:

wow I am wowed honestly
Really? cheesy
Re: ANGEL NUMBERS: How True Are They? by illicit(m): 11:10pm On May 10, 2020
SouthNigerian:

Really? cheesy
Really

1 Like

Re: ANGEL NUMBERS: How True Are They? by brownemmanuel43(m): 11:17pm On May 10, 2020
Interesting, pls what's this thread all about
Re: ANGEL NUMBERS: How True Are They? by SouthNigerian: 11:38pm On May 10, 2020
brownemmanuel43:
Interesting, pls what's this thread all about

The thread is all about sharing your experience on Angel Numbers.
Have you been seeing a sequence of numbers that now appears more than a Coincidence?
Have Angel Numbers led you somewhere?
Do you believe in Angel Numbers?
Re: ANGEL NUMBERS: How True Are They? by Enigma2029(m): 12:09am On May 11, 2020
SouthNigerian:

Hhmmm... have you take the time to research its meaning and how it resonate with your current life experiences? It might not be a coincidence after all.

Thanks very much . i will do more research on it .

1 Like

Re: ANGEL NUMBERS: How True Are They? by omgherryan(m): 1:37pm On Feb 26, 2021
The angel number 911 is a highly spiritual number. If you keep seeing 911, it's a call for you to follow your divine life calling. This number possesses the vibrations of spiritual enlightenment and awareness. You are open to new beginnings as a result of your spiritual thoughts and actions. There is another Angel number you need to look for and certainly has an effect on life.
Re: ANGEL NUMBERS: How True Are They? by defrenka: 4:13pm On Oct 04, 2022
I'm glad I'm not the only one seeing the 911 number! smiley I read in this article about the number 911 that it could also indicate a twin flame connection. Does anyone have experience with this and confirm this is true information?

I keep seeing this number most often when I am in the presence of a person to whom I feel a strong (but not romantic) attraction. I am quite skeptical and often need first to see something in order to believe it. Meaning, I don't believe everything on the internet. But a lot of things from that article fit my current situation. Any thoughts on this?

(1) (Reply)

The Ravi Zacharias Sex Scandal By Deji Yesufu / Video: God Use Wiseman Daniel To Deliver Nollywood Actor, Jim Iyke @ SCOAN / Suffi: The People Of Best Understanding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.