Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,296 members, 7,780,699 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:56 PM

What Do Women Really Want Abeg (my Journey With Women) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do Women Really Want Abeg (my Journey With Women) (3071 Views)

Literally She Did This. What Do Women Really Want. Guys Learn. / Meet Paul Zuluka, Man Who Has Sex With Women For A Living In South Africa / 7 Sex Positions Women Really Want (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: What Do Women Really Want Abeg (my Journey With Women) by Regex: 7:15am On Aug 17, 2020
Goodmarlian:

Sister you are a lady so I wunt take your advice because if you meet a guy who is lively tomm orow you will still dump him if what you said is true then you will be dating every lively guy that comes your way I am not afraid of another story ;Dif she goes I will replace her shaparly like the others. women do not understand themselves.

Omo this your reply to her off me.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Men Should Not Marry Women Of Their Age Or Their Seniors / Meet Uche Mba, The 24-year-old Igbo Lady That Transformed Her Body Naturally / Female Shs Students Vera Sex Video Recorded Servicing Her Sugar Dad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.