Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,338 members, 7,808,194 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:28 AM

Earn In Dollars - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Earn In Dollars (214 Views)

Work In Nigeria And Earn In Dollars All From Home / Getting A Remote Job In Nigeria That Pays In Dollars / How To Earn In Dollars Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Earn In Dollars by Jennymara(f): 11:06pm On May 10, 2020
Dear writer,
You are competent and exceptionally skilled.
Please read this to the end!

I was once a writer like you struggling with low payments from local clients until I encountered good information that changed my life.
I paid to get this information but you will get it here free.

Did you know that there is a website called upwork that connects local and international clients to excellent writers like you?

The best is that jobs are constant and consistent on Upwork even in this lockdown.

You get paid in dollars instantly. You set your rates. Clients on upwork totally understand your value; 1000 words go for $15- $50 as the case may be.(do the conversion, you would understand the benefit).

With this rate you can earn in six figures monthly and ditch that 9-5 job.

Another benefit is that you get to meet international brands that would take you career to the next level and unleash your potentials.

However, 99% of accounts are not approved on upwork. This is not due to racism, let me handle your Upwork account creation rightly under 45 mins.

Call/watsapp: 08072809722 as a serious writer once you see this message.

I won't beg you to take actions, I just gave out information worth $10. Action takers are money makers.

Waste not your time.

1 Like

Re: Earn In Dollars by BecaciaBarbie(f): 11:54pm On May 10, 2020
Jennymara:
Dear writer,
You are competent and exceptionally skilled.
Please read this to the end!

I was once a writer like you struggling with low payments from local clients until I encountered good information that changed my life.
I paid to get this information but you will get it here free.

Did you know that there is a website called upwork that connects local and international clients to excellent writers like you?

The best is that jobs are constant and consistent on Upwork even in this lockdown.

You get paid in dollars instantly. You set your rates. Clients on upwork totally understand your value; 1000 words go for $15- $50 as the case may be.(do the conversion, you would understand the benefit).

With this rate you can earn in six figures monthly and ditch that 9-5 job.

Another benefit is that you get to meet international brands that would take you career to the next level and unleash your potentials.

However, 99% of accounts are not approved on upwork. This is not due to racism, let me handle your Upwork account creation rightly under 45 mins.

Call/watsapp: 08072809722 as a serious writer once you see this message.

I won't beg you to take actions, I just gave out information worth $10. Action takers are money makers.

Waste not your time.
My account was approved after first rejection, don’t think it could be that bad but no clients yet, though I am not serious with it. Who wants to buy account? tongue

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Earn Money Using Smartphone / Help A Retiree Out There..... / Advice/ Help A Brother In Need

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.