Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,365 members, 7,800,736 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:35 AM

Is This Elite Entrepreneurship Training Consult A Scam? - Nairaland / General (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Is This Elite Entrepreneurship Training Consult A Scam? (120398 Views)

Consult A Professional Digital Agency For The Best SEO Services In Melbourne / Consult A Qualify Engineer Both Structural And Architectural Design??? / Entrepreneurship Training (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This Elite Entrepreneurship Training Consult A Scam? by Miznain: 8:24am On Dec 24, 2020
shady45:
I just got an invite from ETCFORALL.

Is this genuine or scam?

Same message format as Elyte.

It's them under another name.

Watch out for Dawson Consulting too that says they're hiring Graduate Trainees, same set of people
Re: Is This Elite Entrepreneurship Training Consult A Scam? by shady45(m): 10:32pm On Jan 05, 2021
Miznain:

It's them under another name.

Watch out for Dawson Consulting too that says they're hiring Graduate Trainees, same set of people

Thanks
Re: Is This Elite Entrepreneurship Training Consult A Scam? by Bunmisoye(m): 2:24am On Jan 06, 2021
They are scam, i honoured an interview with them last year February and it end up being a neolife marketing team, dont qast your money on transport, and agin, you will be asked to pay to be fixed or to get a nice package to start with.. You will regret it if you honor them. Ire o!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This Elite Entrepreneurship Training Consult A Scam? by enakho(m): 10:39am On Jan 07, 2021
Those of you that always find fault in what people do, definitely you will die poor because all u see is scam. The truth remains, a decade from now, many Nigeria youths will be extremely poor which could lead to increased stealing, armed robbery, internet fraud and so on. You and I know this country isn't getting better and you complaining will not change anything. Even if government provide job for everybody in Nigeria with at least minimum wage, people will still be poor because giving job does not change the price of goods in the market. Go and build a business for yourself so that you will have something to pass to ur generation yet unborn. That's the mistake ur parents made that is making you look for job that is not available and will never be available.
Re: Is This Elite Entrepreneurship Training Consult A Scam? by Miznain: 9:46pm On Jan 13, 2021
Congratulations you have made it to Twitter. angry
Re: Is This Elite Entrepreneurship Training Consult A Scam? by LiasSMART: 2:31pm On Jan 18, 2021
ViktorOG:
Stupid company... They are scam... I repeat, they are scam... They are GNLD/Neolife nonsense. If you are going, then you will be wasting your time. They will claim they receive 200k a month, but there shoes are like canoe... Why not come out straight instead of disguising and claiming your looking for bank tellers? One day your monkey will go farm, e no go come home.

Hahha... shoes like canoe indeed grin grin grin
Re: Is This Elite Entrepreneurship Training Consult A Scam? by Nosnitching(m): 10:15am On Jan 20, 2021
LiasSMART:

Hahha... shoes like canoe indeed grin grin grin
Honestly speaking, we are grateful to see the name of our life changing organization ELYTE Entrepreneurship Training Centre trending on the Internet. Na we use our hand vote President Buhari yet we still criticize his government as a scam, how much more Elyte. The word "Scam" is now the most used word among frustrated and clueless nigerians, everything is a scam to you when your mind is Dark. 2face Idibia said "if nobody talks about you then you are nobody, even if na true them talk or na lie". Keep talking guys while we keep changing lives. Elyte is grateful for the Internet fame.

2 Likes

Re: Is This Elite Entrepreneurship Training Consult A Scam? by Catherineejm(f): 10:26am On Jan 20, 2021
Wonderful!!!
SCAM DETECTIVES..and we went to school. WHAT IS A SCAM?... Understand this before defaming an organization.
It would have been good if one is always paid for identifying a scam. In this country...you know it can't happen.

Now saying a shoe looks like canoe�
This really means that many persons in this country do not know fashion & lifestyle. Well it is not their fault as their financial capabilities can only meet their level. So it is sad.

No entrepreneurship firm would invite you for a position of a bank teller or any position not affiliated to the firm. It is clear that some of us have nothing to do than to come to nairaland and with so much audacity, try to defame organizations. Elyte Enterpreneurship training consult; just the name says it all. If you are not ready to be an entrepreneur, don't leave your house because you have nothing to do and come and waste your time. It is unfair to yourself.
Entrepreneurs are always called out in Nigeria has scammers while the real scams happen around us but you keep quiet because you were a victim and you know you have been scammed.
It isn't far anymore, 5years down the line in this wonderful country of ours, many of you whose eyes are blind will be opened and we shall know the scammers and the scammers....

My advice: Think of your children, think of yourself, think of a better Nigeria. The path you are taking now, will it give you a better life? Don't defame people's work because God won't bless people who do nothing for themselves and everything wrong to spoil the works of smart working Nigerians who have decided to take control of their lives.
Re: Is This Elite Entrepreneurship Training Consult A Scam? by Voiceout101(m): 10:54am On Jan 20, 2021
I can't understand the fixated mindset of this individual calling Elyte a scam, what's ur point exactly, in this modernized generation where all feasibility and practicability can be factualized by the individual himself(plural) through practical interviews of successful Entrepreneurs or through online visibility research. I have and am still benefiting from Elyte, countless number of persons are still benefiting, and here u are ruminating what it and what's not!!, it's is because ur brain is omitting what I term "Instant neurologic screening", where by u c everything as SCAM.
I am just returning from one of our branches in Portharcourt, pple are prospering and impacting lives, instead of u to get the right supplement to correct the omission defect, u sit down like a guallible jobless graduate blind with anesthetic egotism, that has deadened the pain of ur stupidity, never understanding that your 2021 might just be overwhelmed with labour market survey and CVs submission...
Listen, get supplement, get knowledge and be Wise...
Re: Is This Elite Entrepreneurship Training Consult A Scam? by enakho(m): 11:48am On Jan 20, 2021
You know these days, people just type anything they like on internet. Elyte is an entrepreneurship firm where they train people to start up their own business. The word Scam is like Yes/No in Nigeria these days. If its MMM now and its likes, its not scam. I pity for these generation.
Anyways, the Federal government is still saying that you should start something for yourself, don't rely on your certificate because it doesn't guarantee your success. Even with COVID-19 and how it lead to masses loosing their jobs, some people still don't have sense. Those who have ear, let them hear.
Re: Is This Elite Entrepreneurship Training Consult A Scam? by Olluu: 11:59am On Jan 20, 2021
They have sent you guys to come here and rant nonsense after you all have been exposed on Twitter yesterday well thank you am not interested in GNLD useless people training people how to be in debt borrowing money up and down to buy stupid drugs recking peoples future who are seeking for a career path stupid and cunny business they wont reveal everything to you until you venture into it and pay some certain amount of money how the hell do you expect a graduate looking for job to pay 5k then pay for franchise 35k again and still pay 308k for step up then start paying 77k or 30k every month again ahh is God that will punish you people well thank you for ruining my life am still paying my debts up till now..

2 Likes

Re: Is This Elite Entrepreneurship Training Consult A Scam? by Olluu: 12:02pm On Jan 20, 2021
You use everything happening in Nigeria as an opportunity to brainwash people you guys use #Endsars ,you use lack of unemployment, you use covid again haba just becos you selfishly want people to venture into your GNLD business well there are many businesses around there so stop convincing people to do your GNLD
Re: Is This Elite Entrepreneurship Training Consult A Scam? by Joymonday: 8:01pm On Jan 20, 2021
Olluu:
You use everything happening in Nigeria as an opportunity to brainwash people you guys use #Endsars ,you use lack of unemployment, you use covid again haba just becos you selfishly want people to venture into your GNLD business well there are many businesses around there so stop convincing people to do your GNLD

Re: Is This Elite Entrepreneurship Training Consult A Scam? by Mcwhisky(f): 11:19pm On Jan 20, 2021
Olluu you see the next time will see you write any rubbish about Elyte you will eat rat for the rest of your life, and for your information we are not GNLD we are NEO-LIFE if you say we are not true then you are a bastard cus if you really check our website you will see these products on our website so I don't think it a bad idea to say Elyte is an associate partner with NEO-LIFE....

Really if you need a business that will change your Life and you are looking for the system that you will use in building your business then come to Elyte House � we. Have all you need to succeed... It just you to make the decision...

Olluu:
They have sent you guys to come here and rant nonsense after you all have been exposed on Twitter yesterday well thank you am not interested in GNLD useless people training people how to be in debt borrowing money up and down to buy stupid drugs recking peoples future who are seeking for a career path stupid and cunny business they wont reveal everything to you until you venture into it and pay some certain amount of money how the hell do you expect a graduate looking for job to pay 5k then pay for franchise 35k again and still pay 308k for step up then start paying 77k or 30k every month again ahh is God that will punish you people well thank you for ruining my life am still paying my debts up till now..

1 Like

Re: Is This Elite Entrepreneurship Training Consult A Scam? by Mcwhisky(f): 8:59am On Jan 21, 2021
WOULD YOU LIKE TO KNOW MORE ABOUT ELYTE ENTREPRENEURS?
It is our delight to provide you with this important information.

ELYTE T.C(TRAINING CENTER). It is a firm and a training and mentorship center where pursuit for building of business is sharpen, and nourished with the right and appropriate knowledge for better success. We award certification on successful individual who seek to become BUSINESS BUILDERS.

WHAT DOES ELYTE REPRESENT?
We are non-profitable organization with the principal vision of building world class ENTREPRENEURS who are committed to changing lives positively. I heard you asking why? It's not in anyway contrast to the truth and reality that we belong to a society where jobs availability is limited and the few available jobs only suits to sustain our immediate needs and not aiding to the reality of our DREAMS and ASPIRATIONS as humans. Worst of all, the zest to curtail this national connudrum by the government and responsible bodies appears not promising. It is from this front that ELYTE as a non-profit organization in collaboration with Multi-nationals as well as NGOs seeks to salvage 100 MILLION NIGERIANS out of the dungeon of poverty. This we can make a reality through professional training, infilling of rightful business knowledge and mentorship.

WHY ENTREPRENEURSHIP?
EETC as a BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT organization with knowledge on economic and financial research have realized the fact that in this dispensation (21st century), quantum of youths, fathers and mothers have passed the baton of poverty over their generation(s) while trying to make a living. ELYTE has now taken it pride in training and mentoring entreprenuers so as to make our country (NIGERIA) a better place and also creating more jobs.

OUR PARTNERS
Part of what we do as a way to expand our vision includes partnering with multinationals, NGOs as well as NETWORK MARKETING ORGANIZATIONS(NEO-LIFE).

We hope that in the future we will be able to help NIGERIANS start up a business almost at zero cost. But until then we focus more on Training, Mentoring, Human Capacity Building and we hope that our vision that 100 MILLION Nigerians will come out of poverty shall be attain.

We look forward to meeting you on a one on one basis where you can benefit form our mentoring program and if very efficient hopefully you will be working with us.

For our contact and other business information about us visit www.elytetc.com

Olluu:
At first you will be pampered but the moment you pay your 308k for GNLD product you become irrelevant to them you will be the one sourcing on how to settle debt ,elyte will tell you how to beg money from people am still paying debts up till now
Re: Is This Elite Entrepreneurship Training Consult A Scam? by Joymonday: 11:11am On Jan 21, 2021
From 2 legs to 6 legs...
They are nobody yesterday but today they are somebody in life..
Courtesy of neo life int'l..

Re: Is This Elite Entrepreneurship Training Consult A Scam? by ymoney101: 12:15pm On Jan 21, 2021
Olluu:

@Ollu, how do they brainwash you?? were You forced to do the business or at any point in time put gun on your head to do the business.. Will you keep quiet.. what has your so called parent achieved than to give birth to the so called idiot ranting up and down.. the same way they passed poverty to you, you still want it to continue in your lineage... @Ollu why don't you think and give your unborn generation what would make them thank you after your demise...stay and work in your father's house no one force you out.. Get sense cos the next time you come here to say rubbish.... @Ollu u are finished..
Re: Is This Elite Entrepreneurship Training Consult A Scam? by Lizblaq01: 1:32pm On Jan 21, 2021
Ollu, when u came down to Elyte for ur interview, u came in as a Business Development associate. U should be aware u r coming here to build the company's business. Elyte is an entrepreneuralship Firm that build businesses, NEO-LIFE is one of the business. U weren't forced to join the business and I read that u were being brainwashed. Did Elyte Brainwash you to the extent that u forgot ur home address or u never knew who you are.
Elyte has come to stay either u like or not. U know I just dey reason am, this has being going on for a year now. And Elyte is still where they are and you are here calling the organization a Scam. U know MMM that has no location and the rest they are not a scam. As you are tarnishing the company's image, the company is growing and impacting people. #ELYTEISTHEBEST.

Olluu:
Re: Is This Elite Entrepreneurship Training Consult A Scam? by enakho(m): 3:33pm On Jan 21, 2021
This 21st century, everybody is diversifying and venturing into different business that they've not attempted before but through training, learning, commitment and focus on success, they start succeeding in that particular business. An average Nigeria will look for easy and fast way to invest and make money which later turns out to be huge loss after all.

The greedy and lazy once I must say fall into that category in likes of MMM which later turns to regret and frustration. If truly you are a business minded person, you will know that you don't need to have all the money in this world to start something and business starts becoming successful from 2 years and above. Ask successful business Men and Women.

If you don't build a business, you will not have anything to give your children when you are old. If you work and collect salary, you will end up being broke. I am sure you can't give your Bsc & Msc or PhD to your children.

A lot of people these days can discourage you from starting up something just because they failed at that thing or they know someone that failed at that same thing. Like it or not, you will not want to work for someone for the rest of your life on this earth. It is the bitter truth. The people that control the economy are the business builders/entrepreneurs. I partner with a company called Neolife (has health, skin care, home care & agro products) since February 1958 and I build this Neolife business with the help of the platform created by Elyte Entrepreneurship training & Consulting.

With Elyte Entrepreneurship platform, am achieving a high & fast success rate in this Neolife business and it has been awesome since 2018. I earn in a high six (6) figures and is growing fast and it can't be compared to someone that started salary job in the same 2018. Just give me two (2) more years, I will definite earn in seven (7) figures.

A good success comes slowly but surely and it stays without adding sorrows to it, you must understand that. Many creatures today don't just have patient to do something that will profit them on the long run but prefer fast track.

Through Elyte Entrepreneurship training, I have achieved some levels of personal development that I never thought of having despite the Bsc I heard in the university. Though not everybody will be an entrepreneur, sure! but is good like that because some persons has destined themselves to be used to achieve success by those who has the heart to take the entrepreneurship path as a career.

Also remember, if you are a salary earner, even after working there for 30 years, when you are Leaving, you can't replace yourself with your child because you are not even a share holder in that organization which is the reason why most of us are looking for job today because our parents didn't start something that we the children can inherit.
Was there no opportunities during their time? there was but most clinched to salary job but on thee long run after retirement, nothing to fall back to.

To be an entrepreneur is not a joke, is a serious and tasking career path but it worth it on the long run. In this life you must sell something, you must buy something. Every successful business has power of sales backing it.
Re: Is This Elite Entrepreneurship Training Consult A Scam? by enakho(m): 3:37pm On Jan 21, 2021
Is you that is seeing it as brainwash, that means the education you received too is brainwash. You were brainwashed for 4 years to study whatever course you studied, pls show us what you have achieved with the brainwashing. Come to Neolife and see how brainwash can make you buy car and build house.
Olluu:
Re: Is This Elite Entrepreneurship Training Consult A Scam? by Miznain: 1:54pm On Jan 22, 2021
I passed by their center two days ago grin grin grin

Their new style is posting Graduate Trainee and management trainee vacancies.
Re: Is This Elite Entrepreneurship Training Consult A Scam? by enakho(m): 2:53pm On Jan 22, 2021
ViktorOG:
They are scammers. Run for your life. A word is enough for the wise.

Re: Is This Elite Entrepreneurship Training Consult A Scam? by Miznain: 6:25pm On Jan 23, 2021
Yet the thread is growing grin
Re: Is This Elite Entrepreneurship Training Consult A Scam? by Joymonday: 11:41pm On Jan 24, 2021
Miznain:
Yet the thread is growing grin

Re: Is This Elite Entrepreneurship Training Consult A Scam? by Jaywilzee(m): 12:56am On Jan 25, 2021
Scam... ( You can write all the epistle you know to try to defend this your shady organization).. the people defending this scam are their minions.. guys don't fall for it, look how they are ganging up against ollu.. if this enterprise was genuine, your "good" works would speak for themselves, everybody can't be telling lies na elyte.. awon scam people..

1 Like

Re: Is This Elite Entrepreneurship Training Consult A Scam? by enakho(m): 10:01am On Jan 26, 2021
Shut up at Jaywilzee. With the way you are expressing yourself, it shows you are those sect of "mama thank you" they still feed you, you aren't contributing any shit. You still have a childish mentality. The simply truth is you don't have a business mindset. Is people like you that will prefer MMM than to invest real time. You like fast things and short-cut and it doesn't always end well. Well if Elyte is being castigated like this am not surprise because even Jesus Christ experience same even though He wasn't just a normal being like us. So am not surprised but you can't stop a moving training because is more than two (2) decades the train has been moving. Join the train or get crushed by it. Neolife is a multi billion dollar company. Am sure till you die, your generation can never, I repeat, can never own that kind of organization that is 62 Years old. Nigerians castigate Pastors, Prophets, Dangote, Otedola but this doesn't stop their earnings/income. Some will say its blood money, ok! But you that is not involve in blood money, how's your life? Poor as Church Rat. Is your creator happy with your present state? If you like talk from now till tomorrow, Neolife is unshakable. You no get sense pass white Man weh get the company!!! Which company your father get Nonsense!!!

Jaywilzee:
Scam... ( You can write all the epistle you know to try to defend this your shady organization).. the people defending this scam are their minions.. guys don't fall for it, look how they are ganging up against ollu.. if this enterprise was genuine, your "good" works would speak for themselves, everybody can't be telling lies na elyte.. awon scam people..
Re: Is This Elite Entrepreneurship Training Consult A Scam? by Miznain: 10:41am On Jan 26, 2021
In case you're wondering how they got your details. This is one of their methods. Posting Graduate Trainee programs on LinkedIn.

Re: Is This Elite Entrepreneurship Training Consult A Scam? by Jaywilzee(m): 2:15pm On Jan 26, 2021
Scam people... grin grin

1 Like

Re: Is This Elite Entrepreneurship Training Consult A Scam? by Ibibio25: 7:26am On Jan 27, 2021
Jaywilzee:
Scam people... grin grin
Your Mind is scamming you not Elyte.People like you see their existence as a scam.hmmm what a pity
Re: Is This Elite Entrepreneurship Training Consult A Scam? by Nosnitching(m): 7:34am On Jan 27, 2021
Jaywilzee:
Scam people... grin grin
Jaywilzee, you are just a punk. Why won't organizations get your details when your CV is all over the Internet applying for every possible vacancy out there. You have nothing, an empty pocket, no brain, but filled with pride. That's the problem of most lagosians anyway. Elyte Entrepreneurship Training Centre is an organization that has touched thousands of lives in the last 10 years, people who never thought they could own their own house became landlords because of Elyte, not to mention fleet of cars bought last year by her partners and associates. We are changing lives so shut your mouth and go do something productive with the little time you have on earth so you can be remembered. Nobody will remember your time on nairaland.
Re: Is This Elite Entrepreneurship Training Consult A Scam? by enakho(m): 7:51am On Jan 27, 2021
At Jaywilzee.... I know your type, last last, you or your children will still work for me since all you see is scam. I know MMM is not scam and yet no office, no training but the foolish you put all your life savings in it because you are just a fucking greedy bastard that wants to reap where you did not sow. I can equally predict how your life will be 10 Years from now because of your mentality. Let's see if only you can fight over 2000 people that are changing their stories for good in Elyte. We will give you heart attack and HBP. I can see that its really paining you, just be drinking panadol for another man's headache. Rubbish....
kiss
Jaywilzee:
Scam people... grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (22) (Reply)

New Titanic (pictures). / The Execution Of 'Doctor Oyenusi' A Notorious Robber / Bst Ways To Write An Application Letter For School Teaching Job (nirafame)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.