Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,566 members, 7,809,061 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:05 PM

Is This Elite Entrepreneurship Training Consult A Scam? - Nairaland / General (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Is This Elite Entrepreneurship Training Consult A Scam? (120540 Views)

Consult A Professional Digital Agency For The Best SEO Services In Melbourne / Consult A Qualify Engineer Both Structural And Architectural Design??? / Entrepreneurship Training (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This Elite Entrepreneurship Training Consult A Scam? by Olluu: 10:58am On Feb 01, 2021
So after recruiting about 2000 members only 6 or few number of people are making it in neo life can you see you are literally showing your foolishness in the open the truth is that majority regret venturing into the business and only few will make it there, is a 2 way thing is either you are the one using people to get position or you will be the one to be used ,so the people taking pictures have successfully use people to get to where they are and dey dont care about them anymore

2 Likes

Re: Is This Elite Entrepreneurship Training Consult A Scam? by Olluu: 11:04am On Feb 01, 2021
Deep inside you, you know this ain't right ,you know this thing but becos you have invested so much in the business or you started seeing some stipends you have no choice than to support them ,you know if you actually tell new people all about the business from the onset they wont want to do it so hence you have to lie and deceive them then when the victim eye is now clear he or she has no choice than to leave in regret and debts and that's quite unfair if you dont know you are just being ignorant about it and being selfish you needed someone to build your business but you have to be cunny and lie to the person is not fair at all..

2 Likes

Re: Is This Elite Entrepreneurship Training Consult A Scam? by Olluu: 11:13am On Feb 01, 2021
When I got to the venue the guy that recruited me told me neo life will be paying me some money every month if I do my franchise of 35k and step up of 308k that I would be getting 27k every month i was so happy i went to source for the money and he said I shouldn't talk to anyone about it I said okay the first month I got 27k the following month i got nothing ,3rd month too same thing and also he didn't tell me I would be paying 77k every month to sustain myself in the business again I was in tears that what have I gotten myself into that was when i knew i was in a trap i confronted him and he started lying that he never said so now tell me why wont i be bittered you have heard my story and if anybody in neo life dare reply me with nonsense you will never be successful in life

3 Likes

Re: Is This Elite Entrepreneurship Training Consult A Scam? by DONCATTY: 4:08pm On Feb 01, 2021
Olluu:
When I got to the venue the guy that recruited me told me neo life will be paying me some money every month if I do my franchise of 35k and step up of 308k that I would be getting 27k every month i was so happy i went to source for the money and he said I shouldn't talk to anyone about it I said okay the first month I got 27k the following month i got nothing ,3rd month too same thing and also he didn't tell me I would be paying 77k every month to sustain myself in the business again I was in tears that what have I gotten myself into that was when i knew i was in a trap i confronted him and he started lying that he never said so now tell me why wont i be bittered you have heard my story and if anybody in neo life dare reply me with nonsense you will never be successful in life

If you are building a business everything has rules and principles. @ Olluu nobody decieved you rather you did not follow the rules. I am building thesame business model with you for two years now, my money increase on a monthly basis. Neolife business is a business that changes life. You just signed up and quited and quiters never succeed. In anything business you venture into success can never come overnight, it takes time with consistency and persiverence. You want to eat where you did not sow. Blame yourself for your failure, not the neolife nor Elyte. Elyte is an entrepreneurship firm and as entrepreneurs we diversify.
Re: Is This Elite Entrepreneurship Training Consult A Scam? by enakho(m): 8:50pm On Feb 01, 2021
@ Olluu. Is the same God that created us. God will punish you too. Your Father there, you saabi street?. Idiot like you. You are very frustrated that's why you are talking like this. because you fail in it, you think everybody is a failure like you?? The same biz I have been doing since 2018 and am better than somebody working in the bank for the past 10 years. Your opinion can't pay my bills so Bleep off!
[quote aut or=Olluu post=98583665]I can see how you people are attacking jaywilzee and miznan that shows how unfortunate you are I know you are only doing these becos u are director or sapphire or ruby because you have ruin people lives to get that position and you are really to ruin other peoples lives and still thirsty for more because you want to get to other position May God punish you people...you keep lying and deceiving people becos you want to build your business [/quote]
Re: Is This Elite Entrepreneurship Training Consult A Scam? by enakho(m): 8:53pm On Feb 01, 2021
Shut up @ Olluu. You think this is MMM? You are not a business minded somebody, so go and seat somewhere!
Olluu:
Deep inside you, you know this ain't right ,you know this thing but becos you have invested so much in the business or you started seeing some stipends you have no choice than to support them ,you know if you actually tell new people all about the business from the onset they wont want to do it so hence you have to lie and deceive them then when the victim eye is now clear he or she has no choice than to leave in regret and debts and that's quite unfair if you dont know you are just being ignorant about it and being selfish you needed someone to build your business but you have to be cunny and lie to the person is not fair at all..
Re: Is This Elite Entrepreneurship Training Consult A Scam? by Miznain: 7:02am On Feb 02, 2021
Olluu:
I can see how you are abusing people calling them poor you are trying to dampen people ego trying to make dem feel inferior so you can easily convince them that's your strategy you keep sending motivational quote and video to convince people... who doesn't know the Bleep about those quotes rubbish ,the truth is very bitter and table must be shaked because we cant let innocent people go through what we have been through is not compulsory people build neolife business there are other options out there so get the Bleep out

Lol they can call me poor all they like. My Fiverr gig will pay two of their sapphire managers. So they should keep crying. I love how I'm able to trigger them.
Re: Is This Elite Entrepreneurship Training Consult A Scam? by Miznain: 7:08am On Feb 02, 2021
308k for step up grin grin grin grin to earn 27k. What

Yet they have mouth to call people poor grin grin grin grin
Re: Is This Elite Entrepreneurship Training Consult A Scam? by enakho(m): 7:51am On Feb 02, 2021
@ Jaywilzee, If you like talk and speak all the grammar in this world, I know you can't offer anything than to criticize. If 100 nigeria graduates come to meet you now for help, what can you do to help them? Nothing! because you are doing nothing with your life other than to come to nairaland to castigate and criticize. Am saying it again, Neolife is a multi billion dollar company and till your generation clear from this planet earth, they can never own even 1% Worth of Neolife. What you see as scam, Army generals are registered in Neolife, Police are registered in Neolife, they use the product, Nigeria actors & actresses use the product, Medical doctors and Pharmacist are registered in Neolife and they are using/selling the products. Because you are poor, you can't even afford the products...idiot...if e pain you, go hang yourself... grin grin tongue tongue
Jaywilzee:
Kai, grasping at straws grin these minions would stop at nothing to discredit people that speaks the sad truth about their sinister organization grin.. keep digging oga grin. The truth has to be said, even if it continues to infuriates and displease you guys grin.. .

If your organization wasn't fraudulent in its dealings, you wouldn't have time to be frantically looking for lies to defend it grin, you would allow your " good works" speak for itself,, but y'all case is different, you fight day and night to defend it and most people are beginning to see how u operate both online and offline cheesy, people that had an iota of doubt about us that have exposed your nefarious activities can now clearly see by your character and that of your other members how unprofessional you guys are continue shooting yourself on the foot 8

Why do I have this feeling that elyte members have numerous monikers to spread their lies
Re: Is This Elite Entrepreneurship Training Consult A Scam? by Mcwhisky(f): 8:56am On Feb 02, 2021
What do you want
You seems fulfilled... Just know that the internet never sleeps. Defamation of character and character assassination is not a small offence... So be guarded undecided

ELYTE ENTREPRENEURS TRAINING CONSULT

Jaywilzee:
Kai, grasping at straws grin these minions would stop at nothing to discredit people that speaks the sad truth about their sinister organization grin.. keep digging oga grin. The truth has to be said, even if it continues to infuriates and displease you guys grin.. .

If your organization wasn't fraudulent in its dealings, you wouldn't have time to be frantically looking for lies to defend it grin, you would allow your " good works" speak for itself,, but y'all case is different, you fight day and night to defend it and most people are beginning to see how u operate both online and offline cheesy, people that had an iota of doubt about us that have exposed your nefarious activities can now clearly see by your character and that of your other members how unprofessional you guys are grin, continue shooting yourself on the foot cool cool

Why do I have this feeling that elyte members have numerous monikers to spread their lies
Re: Is This Elite Entrepreneurship Training Consult A Scam? by Mcwhisky(f): 9:10am On Feb 02, 2021

Thanks to you for the understanding. You have shown interest in the business and failed don't think others will, count it as your fault. They is an adage that say the dog that does not listen to the Hunters voice will become a Bush meat to other hunters... I know you were been told to carry out some assignments but you refuse now you blame your brokness on ELYTE. You should have only listened.

My advice to you now is you follow who know road and then listen to good advice... Else you will complain to till you die...(remember we all gonna die someday)

Olluu:
So after recruiting about 2000 members only 6 or few number of people are making it in neo life can you see you are literally showing your foolishness in the open the truth is that majority regret venturing into the business and only few will make it there, is a 2 way thing is either you are the one using people to get position or you will be the one to be used ,so the people taking pictures have successfully use people to get to where they are and dey dont care about them anymore
Re: Is This Elite Entrepreneurship Training Consult A Scam? by Lizblaq01: 9:21am On Feb 02, 2021
@jaywilzee. U have just prove to us that u are jobless and you have nothing to offer. U were invited for an interview, went there ND it doesn't please u and came back. Of course it is normal for somone to dislike a thing. Why r u now tarnishing the image. You are part of the people they call lazy Nigerian youth and trying to drag people in ur shoes. I don't have to write epistle before I define u. The only advise I can give is that if you are being sceptical, plz go and meet @jaywilzee to offer you a job or an opportunity even if it's his/her father's company since he can criticize and he knows best.
Soon, he will part of those who applied for a job in federal government to sweep for 20k and graduate for that matter.... That one is not a scam. Or the school u went to in ur lifetime, spent a whole lot of money, got ur certificate nd some professional courses to work and u came back but nothing they offer u.
My dear. Join the moving train. NL international is a business platform to achieve ur goals and dreams as an Entrepreneur. That's y Elyte is there to nurture u as an entrepreneur and to also mentore or coach you. We are registered and also backed up by police force, Govt etc.
#NLINTERNATIONAL
#ELYTE
Jaywilzee:

If your organization wasn't fraudulent in its dealings, you wouldn't have time to be frantically looking for lies to defend it grin, you would allow your " good works" speak for itself,, but y'all case is different, you fight day and night to defend it and most people are beginning to see how u operate both online and offline cheesy, people that had an iota of doubt about us that have exposed your nefarious activities can now clearly see by your character and that of your other members how unprofessional you guys are grin, continue shooting yourself on the foot cool cool

Re: Is This Elite Entrepreneurship Training Consult A Scam? by Jaywilzee(m): 2:15pm On Feb 02, 2021
Scammers keep on ranting grin.. awon imaginary millionaires cheesy.. you can continue to abuse me , I don't care tongue... Let the vituperation continue smiley wink, I'm not fazed..
Re: Is This Elite Entrepreneurship Training Consult A Scam? by Jaywilzee(m): 2:16pm On Feb 02, 2021
Miznain:
308k for step up grin grin grin grin to earn 27k. What

Yet they have mouth to call people poor grin grin grin grin
.. don't mind them... U can see how furious they are when we exposed their fraudulent activities.. grin

1 Like

Re: Is This Elite Entrepreneurship Training Consult A Scam? by Amthol(m): 6:31pm On Feb 02, 2021
MY apologies for the late reply I'm not a frequent user of the platform

Helo sir.. Please I need ur help.. I got an invitation from elyte...

Pls what hints can you give me about the interview?

Pls kindly respond to this sir... God bless you
Re: Is This Elite Entrepreneurship Training Consult A Scam? by Olluu: 11:51pm On Feb 02, 2021
If people lifes are actually changing as you claim a lot of people will be here defending you guys that shows that a lot of people are regretting why the few who use them are here yarning opata trying to cover their fraudulent activities why is your mal nourish skinny gate man not into it,ask yourself why cant you recruit your friends why cant you tell people everything they need to know the excuse they give is (too much analysis leads to paralysis) that's what you use to cover up your scam activities useless people the tears of innocent people like dorcas,kemi,joshua,sola,abbey and lot more who are regretting is on your head you bloody liars one day na one day your monkey go go market e no go return
Re: Is This Elite Entrepreneurship Training Consult A Scam? by Joymonday: 12:27am On Feb 03, 2021
Olluu:
If people lifes are actually changing as you claim a lot of people will be here defending you guys that shows that a lot of people are regretting why the few who use them are here yarning opata trying to cover their fraudulent activities why is your mal nourish skinny gate man not into it,ask yourself why cant you recruit your friends why cant you tell people everything they need to know the excuse they give is (too much analysis leads to paralysis) that's what you use to cover up your scam activities useless people the tears of innocent people like dorcas,kemi,joshua,sola,abbey and lot more who are regretting is on your head you bloody liars one day na one day your monkey go go market e no go return

Re: Is This Elite Entrepreneurship Training Consult A Scam? by Joymonday: 12:33am On Feb 03, 2021
For the sake of people who want to learn.

What is a scam?
A scam is a sneaky or dishonest plan that is meant to con a person.
How do you know you have been scammed?
1. When you have never met the person or organization (no location, no face)
2. When you pay through unusual payment methods
3. When you are coerced to make a decision quickly so you don't ask plenty questions.
4. No products..No services

It is no surprise that some of you have fallen victims to the above but you won't speak..lol
If you now understand what a scam is, it will be very foolish of you to come out and say that ELYTE and NEOLIFE biz is a scam.
A biz that has existed for over 60years and you think your ranting will bring it down?...you lie
I am grateful to God that I am building NEOLIFE business using the platform/system ELYTE is providing. 2 years into the business now and no doubt, my life is changing for the best.
What would I have been?
I will tell you..A teacher in a classroom because I have always wanted to teach, but ELYTE toget with NEOLIFE had given me a platform to teach young vibrants people who are ready to change their lives. I impact, I transform, I make money, I have investments, I have a lifestyle..I call this, GOD'S own business.

To Jaywilzee and Co.
It is obvious you join and you FAILED..you concluded you are a FAILURE then you QUITTED. It is good you quitted because if this was a regular Job, you would have being fired because you don't have the tenacity to keep pushing no matter the challenges. How many followers do you have that is supporting your ranting, that is what you should be checking not us who are standing for what we believe and are proud of.
Oga, CHANGE YOUR THINKING, CHANGE YOUR LIFE.. Nigeria will arrange your life soon..just be patient, Nairaland will change your life.
Your kind don dey talk rubbish since 2004, where them dey today? If you must know, some are back to the business ��

God bless Neolife

Re: Is This Elite Entrepreneurship Training Consult A Scam? by Brunicekid(m): 11:25am On Feb 03, 2021
DONCATTY:
People that write trash about Elyte are people without dreams and definitely they die poor. Elyte has changed life's and is still changing lifes. Imagine me a graduate after school no job, I became a brick layer and I came across this noble opportunity, today I earn over 150000 monthly. I keep saying this to all of you that call elyte a scam, don't worry you will come and work for my children. At elyte we are business builders, No salary earner have emerged as the richest man in the world, they are all ENTREPRENEURS.
Crap...Post evidences of alert received by beneficiaries of the scheme.
Re: Is This Elite Entrepreneurship Training Consult A Scam? by ViktorOG: 9:52pm On Feb 03, 2021
Elyte is scam. Don't patronize them. They are ready to lie and decieve you, they will swindle you and use your money for step up. To be for warned......
Re: Is This Elite Entrepreneurship Training Consult A Scam? by Joymonday: 12:05am On Feb 04, 2021
Brunicekid:

Re: Is This Elite Entrepreneurship Training Consult A Scam? by Olluu: 5:44am On Feb 04, 2021
Like I use to say for every position earned several lifes has been ruined you know this shit dont just be stupid and ignorant most of them dont care if you quit as long as you have done your step or you have recruited someone for them as well why am I not seeing 5000 1 ruby director or 20000 directors why are they so few if you are really changing lifes it will be very glaring not everyone has the capacity to paying 77k every month after investing over half a million dont just be foolish abeg

1 Like

Re: Is This Elite Entrepreneurship Training Consult A Scam? by royenx(f): 6:45am On Feb 04, 2021
Shut up jor, how many fivver gig do you have? I have fivver gig too. What do you know? How many jobs can you do? How many people patronisze you? bro forget that shit. Is it the 4$ and 7$ job you do that will change your life? Rubbish...abeg shift one side tongue tongue
Miznain:

Lol they can call me poor all they like. My Fiverr gig will pay two of their sapphire managers. So they should keep crying. I love how I'm able to trigger them.
Re: Is This Elite Entrepreneurship Training Consult A Scam? by royenx(f): 6:57am On Feb 04, 2021
At Olluu, your question is very very stupid. How many people did wholesale for dangote cement business that turn millionaires? Some succeeded why some didn't. There is nothing you want to do in this life that there is no failure and success. I can see that you have shallow thinking. Quick rich scheme is meant for you. Greedy thing. Is that how Jeff Bezos was greedy and want to be rich over night? I don't think so. Wealth is not for people like you with this mindset. Go and ask successful people how they made it to the top, it took them years while constantly doing one thing and becoming good at it. Bros, go and have sense...you don't have a business mindset! Simple!
Olluu:
Like I use to say for every position earned several lifes has been ruined you know this shit dont just be stupid and ignorant most of them dont care if you quit as long as you have done your step or you have recruited someone for them as well why am I not seeing 5000 1 ruby director or 20000 directors why are they so few if you are really changing lifes it will be very glaring not everyone has the capacity to paying 77k every month after investing over half a million dont just be foolish abeg
Re: Is This Elite Entrepreneurship Training Consult A Scam? by royenx(f): 7:01am On Feb 04, 2021
@ Brunicekid, How I wish you have something to offer now, it would have been better. So because you failed in Neolife business, other people will fail too?. So because your marriage was not successful, I should not marry...you don't have sense. Go and borrow sense. Posting my monthly bonus here won't give you sense, neither will it make you join Neolife. Your father is rich na, abi?, lets see your Fathers cheque. You only know how to castigate but nothing to offer. Nonsense!!!
Brunicekid:
Re: Is This Elite Entrepreneurship Training Consult A Scam? by Ibibio25: 8:32am On Feb 04, 2021
Joymonday:

I know your type and one thing I came to realise is that you can't teach a pig how to sing,if you try to force a pig to sing you are wasting your time and it will infuriate the pig.
Re: Is This Elite Entrepreneurship Training Consult A Scam? by Ibibio25: 8:42am On Feb 04, 2021
Keep talking while we here achieving our dreams

Re: Is This Elite Entrepreneurship Training Consult A Scam? by Ibibio25: 8:47am On Feb 04, 2021
If you are still doubting hope this makes you rethink while deep down I know that what you are suffering from is a lizard mentality.while you are here calling elyte scam,we are here growing and achieving our dreams.God bless Elyte,God bless Neolife. Enough said

Re: Is This Elite Entrepreneurship Training Consult A Scam? by Olluu: 9:24am On Feb 04, 2021
@lbibio no shit can make me think continue doing what you are doing am successful in my business so face yours incase you miss it am building my own personal business and am doing well in it time will tell incase you dont your MD salary is chicken change but they made you realise is a big money just to convince you I can see how poor you people are with the stupid cheque little stipends you are posting all arounds it only shows how poverty has dealt with you guys I notice majority of you are not from lagos you all came from the village from the eastern part so I cant blame you cos you have no where to source for wealth in lagos apart from where you are so dey your lane I wanted to use neolife as my 5th source of income but it all turns down to a cunny business full of lies and I hate dishonesty organisations they couldn't answer some of my questions becos they know if they reply I wouldn't do it hence they have to deceive you.
Re: Is This Elite Entrepreneurship Training Consult A Scam? by Joymonday: 9:48pm On Feb 04, 2021
Olluu:
@lbibio no shit can make me think continue doing what you are doing am successful in my business so face yours incase you miss it am building my own personal business and am doing well in it time will tell incase you dont your MD salary is chicken change but they made you realise is a big money just to convince you I can see how poor you people are with the stupid cheque little stipends you are posting all arounds it only shows how poverty has dealt with you guys I notice majority of you are not from lagos you all came from the village from the eastern part so I cant blame you cos you have no where to source for wealth in lagos apart from where you are so dey your lane I wanted to use neolife as my 5th source of income but it all turns down to a cunny business full of lies and I hate dishonesty organisations they couldn't answer some of my questions becos they know if they reply I wouldn't do it hence they have to deceive you.

Re: Is This Elite Entrepreneurship Training Consult A Scam? by enakho(m): 9:57pm On Feb 04, 2021
Oga shut up. You can make mouth. Oya, show ur own cheque na, let's see ur alert from all ur so called 4 streams of income....nonsense...let's see the people you have empowered...let's see the people that have succeeded through you. You can condemn but you can't create. Just go and rest. A lots of people have succeeded through Neolife. So go and die... cheesy tongue
Olluu:
Re: Is This Elite Entrepreneurship Training Consult A Scam? by Brunicekid(m): 10:06pm On Feb 04, 2021
royenx:
@ Brunicekid, How I wish you have something to offer now, it would have been better. So because you failed in Neolife business, other people will fail too?. So because your marriage was not successful, I should not marry...you don't have sense. Go and borrow sense. Posting my monthly bonus here won't give you sense, neither will it make you join Neolife. Your father is rich na, abi?, lets see your Fathers cheque. You only know how to castigate but nothing to offer. Nonsense!!!
Simple question, and you are oozing ABUSES...OFF WITH YOUR BAD ENERGY, PLEASE!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (22) (Reply)

New Titanic (pictures). / The Execution Of 'Doctor Oyenusi' A Notorious Robber / Bst Ways To Write An Application Letter For School Teaching Job (nirafame)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.