Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,185 members, 7,807,624 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:27 PM

Is This Elite Entrepreneurship Training Consult A Scam? - Nairaland / General (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Is This Elite Entrepreneurship Training Consult A Scam? (120503 Views)

Consult A Professional Digital Agency For The Best SEO Services In Melbourne / Consult A Qualify Engineer Both Structural And Architectural Design??? / Entrepreneurship Training (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This Elite Entrepreneurship Training Consult A Scam? by Olluu: 6:30am On Feb 27, 2021
Sure exactly that's part of the cheap training given to you these people will tell you even olamide said TO MAKE THIS MONEY WEREY LO BA DE � crap they will say anything just to convince you dishing out motivational quote like we haven't heard them before continue doing what you love doing lies and scamming people.
ELYTE01:
Thank you oooh my brother, no body really puts a gun on ur head for doing a biz. Yes nobody. It's a network marketing biz plan. Some biz plan goes as far as 1,000,000 naira to join like forever living product.
If u are interested u join if not u don't. But u don't eat ur cake and have it. So for someone to say they scam him of 300,000 is a big lie. Ask him did they give him products or just paid the money for nothing. Of course u collected products and u know why u are paying. Networking biz is not a joke it's not for greedy people its for people who wants to build a long lasting biz.
Yeah dats it. For me Neolife for life .. they are 63years and counting. My biz my life.
See everyone on this forum here this last last everyone will do Network marketing biz. Sure with this over blowing population and no job syndrome u will have to do a network biz to survive . U better start now and see how u can succeed in it.
Sorry if I sounded harsh to some people but my dear we are humans . Nigerians can push u and when u are push u will definitely shout. Cheers have a nice day. A musician once said AS A LIVING THING WE MAKE MONEY DIFFERENTLY!!!

1 Like

Re: Is This Elite Entrepreneurship Training Consult A Scam? by Joymonday: 11:31pm On Feb 27, 2021
Olluu:
You are telling people to go and bring money as if they stocked up money somewhere I still cant understand how u expect someone looking for job to go and get you over 500k because you want to build your business mehn that's the scam of the highest order ,you think u are doing the right thing until u understand the damage your lies has cost people continue lying to people deceiving them I still dont understand why u can't plainly tell people what they are coming for right from the onset because you know dey wont do it so u had to lie to them,you stylishly lure them so they can see your MD and get convinced,please everyone dont fall for a business you know nothing about cos these people will never tell you all u need to know

Re: Is This Elite Entrepreneurship Training Consult A Scam? by enakho(m): 9:01am On Mar 09, 2021
Olluu, seems you don't have sense....I know people that paid up to 500k to get custom job yet they were not selected. Is that not scam
Joymonday:

Re: Is This Elite Entrepreneurship Training Consult A Scam? by poshbelle(f): 5:22pm On Mar 16, 2021
I got an invite from "Elyte Entrepreneurship Consult" as a business coach but decided to do a background check. First, I want to say thanks to the CEO of nairaland for helping job seekers find and connect with prospective employers but more importantly for saving a lot of people from falling into the hands of unscrupulous individuals.

After much ado, I have come to this conclusion: The company lacks ethics, a company with a good work culture understands that employees are "end" in themselves and not "a means to end." For Christ's sake who tells job seekers to pay #5,000 for training? If indeed you are into entrepreneurship why recruit job seekers? How can you tell a person who is looking for a job to pay #5,000 for what and to who?

If your company is solely into entrepreneurship why didn't you put out an advertisement stating: "Training for entrepreneurs" or "Investment Opportunities for anyone who wants to make extra cash" so that people who want to learn skills in sales and marketing, leadership to be better entrepreneurs can reach out or invest either in agriculture, real estate etc.

I know a lot of fresh graduates are naive and fall for this nonsense but I can't keep my mouth shut because the economy is hard as it is. Please, RUN from this company there are not into entrepreneurship. The company is into marketing when they recruit you, they train you to work as a marketer for multilevel nutritional marketing companies. All those gibberish about entrepreneurship training is a lie.

If the company is indeed into training for entrepreneurship then a bunch of their trainees will be business owners and not sell products for another company instead of their own. Who likes to work for another person when they can be a boss of their own?

That is how they rant motivation gibberish quoting Kiyosaki, and others talking about entrepreneurship does Kiyosaki work for another person?

Did you know that many employees make more money than many entrepreneurs? Entrepreneurship is not for everyone so please hush ���

This is the nonsense you people want me to be involved in to train fresh job seekers in God knows what and then retain them to be entrepreneurs? Entrepreneurs of who? Your nutritional products? You people are a bunch of liars, wicked souls.

Just see how you guys have murdered the term "Entrepreneurship" just because you want to extort the poor gullible masses.

To every job seeker, I wish you the very best. If you need coaching on how to find a job or become a digital marketer kindly private chat.

FOR THOSE who have stood their ground despite the insults from their so-called agents of mass destruction, you are loved.[/color][color=#000099][color=#000099][/color]

5k witches and wizard tueh!!

4 Likes

Re: Is This Elite Entrepreneurship Training Consult A Scam? by Joymonday: 11:14pm On Mar 17, 2021
poshbelle:
I got an invite from "Elyte Entrepreneurship Consult" as a business coach but decided to do a background check. First, I want to say thanks to the CEO of nairaland for helping job seekers find and connect with prospective employers but more importantly for saving a lot of people from falling into the hands of unscrupulous individuals.

After much ado, I have come to this conclusion: The company lacks ethics, a company with a good work culture understands that employees are "end" in themselves and not "a means to end." For Christ's sake who tells job seekers to pay #5,000 for training? If indeed you are into entrepreneurship why recruit job seekers? How can you tell a person who is looking for a job to pay #5,000 for what and to who?

If your company is solely into entrepreneurship why didn't you put out an advertisement stating: "Training for entrepreneurs" or "Investment Opportunities for anyone who wants to make extra cash" so that people who want to learn skills in sales and marketing, leadership to be better entrepreneurs can reach out or invest either in agriculture, real estate etc.

I know a lot of fresh graduates are naive and fall for this nonsense but I can't keep my mouth shut because the economy is hard as it is. Please, RUN from this company there are not into entrepreneurship. The company is into marketing when they recruit you, they train you to work as a marketer for multilevel nutritional marketing companies. All those gibberish about entrepreneurship training is a lie.

If the company is indeed into training for entrepreneurship then a bunch of their trainees will be business owners and not sell products for another company instead of their own. Who likes to work for another person when they can be a boss of their own?

That is how they rant motivation gibberish quoting Kiyosaki, and others talking about entrepreneurship does Kiyosaki work for another person?

Did you know that many employees make more money than many entrepreneurs? Entrepreneurship is not for everyone so please hush ���

This is the nonsense you people want me to be involved in to train fresh job seekers in God knows what and then retain them to be entrepreneurs? Entrepreneurs of who? Your nutritional products? You people are a bunch of liars, wicked souls.

Just see how you guys have murdered the term "Entrepreneurship" just because you want to extort the poor gullible masses.

To every job seeker, I wish you the very best. If you need coaching on how to find a job or become a digital marketer kindly private chat.

FOR THOSE who have stood their ground despite the insults from their so-called agents of mass destruction, you are loved.[/color][color=#000099][color=#000099][/color]

Re: Is This Elite Entrepreneurship Training Consult A Scam? by enakho(m): 11:29am On Mar 18, 2021
@poshbelle, How I wish you that is typing nonsense here have something to offer to about 6million graduates that Nigeria product every year. But you can't even help yourself let alone helping others. We at elyte build Neolife business which is also a network marketing biz and if you must know, Neolife networking biz is not like any regular network marketing biz you see around. If you don't Join Neolife today, your children will join tomorrow grin Mind you no job in the country, keep complaining on what we do but you can't help even the average Nigerian graduate...special adviser....rubbish. grin
poshbelle:

Re: Is This Elite Entrepreneurship Training Consult A Scam? by Joymonday: 1:00am On Mar 19, 2021
*Success begins in the mind of an individual.*
*If you think success, you see success. Make honest efforts not to dwell on your failures because the future is bright.*
� *NEVER LISTEN TO DOUBTERS*
� *NEVER LISTEN TO HATERS*
� *NEVER LISTEN TO NEGATIVE PEOPLE*
� *NEVER FOLLOW THOSE THAT HAVE NO DESTINATION*
*�Be decisive*
*�Be quick, accurate and timing in your actions*
*� Always align with the right kind of people and person*
*And most importantly � PRAY, work and desire to get more RESULT. .....Don't ever procrastinate in making moves that could bring a total freedom and outcome to your life*
Love you great people.
Re: Is This Elite Entrepreneurship Training Consult A Scam? by Bellings: 9:47am On Mar 24, 2021
Joymonday:
*Success begins in the mind of an individual.*
*If you think success, you see success. Make honest efforts not to dwell on your failures because the future is bright.*
� *NEVER LISTEN TO DOUBTERS*
� *NEVER LISTEN TO HATERS*
� *NEVER LISTEN TO NEGATIVE PEOPLE*
� *NEVER FOLLOW THOSE THAT HAVE NO DESTINATION*
*�Be decisive*
*�Be quick, accurate and timing in your actions*
*� Always align with the right kind of people and person*
*And most importantly � PRAY, work and desire to get more RESULT. .....Don't ever procrastinate in making moves that could bring a total freedom and outcome to your life*
Love you great people.
*SCAM SCAM SCAM* IF TRULY YOUR BUSINESS IS BIG AS PROJECTED WHY EXTORT JOB SEEKERS FOR 5K HUNGRY LOOKING RETARDS.

1 Like

Re: Is This Elite Entrepreneurship Training Consult A Scam? by Olluu: 6:28pm On Mar 25, 2021
Re: Is This Elite Entrepreneurship Training Consult A Scam? by Olluu: 6:28pm On Mar 25, 2021
Exactly o
Bellings:
*SCAM SCAM SCAM* IF TRULY YOUR BUSINESS IS BIG AS PROJECTED WHY EXTORT JOB SEEKERS FOR 5K HUNGRY LOOKING RETARDS.

1 Like

Re: Is This Elite Entrepreneurship Training Consult A Scam? by wuchi456: 1:57pm On Mar 29, 2021
So why call it an interview if you won't offer a job directly? Calling it an interview and sending people interview invite is misleading.
Re: Is This Elite Entrepreneurship Training Consult A Scam? by Joymonday: 12:30pm On Mar 30, 2021
wuchi456:
So why call it an interview if you won't offer a job directly? Calling it an interview and sending people interview invite is misleading.

Re: Is This Elite Entrepreneurship Training Consult A Scam? by enakho(m): 12:34pm On Mar 30, 2021
So you were invited to play abi........just say you are not interested in what we offered you. Anyways am not surprised...not everyone will like what you do....even Jesus Christ offered something yet, not everyone accepted it. They even killed him. You are not a business Oriented person, simple grin
wuchi456:
Re: Is This Elite Entrepreneurship Training Consult A Scam? by enakho(m): 12:44pm On Mar 30, 2021
@ Bellings, if the 5k is your problem, go and die. People pay 100k for federal government jobs, and yet, they don't get the job last last...if you continue like this, at age 65, you will still be complaining. Nigeria produce 6million graduates every year. What can you offer these graduates
Bellings:
Re: Is This Elite Entrepreneurship Training Consult A Scam? by Cynthianelly: 1:01am On Apr 04, 2021
I want to believe that you are educated and you know that in life it's not everyone that will like what you are doing....At Elyte, we are looking for your and vibrant individuals who are ready to look beyond the economic situations of the nation's and stand up for themselves by diversifying and bringing out the best in themselves....Stop doing the same thing over time....look for a better life but my dear you can't get it from working under someone that will only give you a fixed income...I am not trying to make you understand and just trying to let your learn from what ELYTE has done for me...Now, I am no longer an ordinary person both financially and personal development because I said yes to CHANGE....I choose to help myself by following the rules of wealth that says NO INVESTMENT NO MONEY...INVEST INTO YOUR FUTURE NOT ONLY YOUR PRESENT....DONT FOLLOW THE PATTERN OF POVERTY IN YOUR FAMILY...BREAK IT....IF YOU LIKE HEAR BUT DONT EVER COME HERE N DISCOURAGE PEOPLE.

wuchi456:

Re: Is This Elite Entrepreneurship Training Consult A Scam? by enakho(m): 5:46pm On Apr 05, 2021
wuchi456:
Re: Is This Elite Entrepreneurship Training Consult A Scam? by enakho(m): 5:49pm On Apr 05, 2021
[quote author=Joymonday post=99973433][/quote]

Re: Is This Elite Entrepreneurship Training Consult A Scam? by Olluu: 11:39am On Apr 06, 2021
Crap
Re: Is This Elite Entrepreneurship Training Consult A Scam? by Annymichaelz(m): 11:25am On Apr 09, 2021
Omo everybody don turn scammer for this country. Which kind country be this? No regulations or whatsoever.

1 Like

Re: Is This Elite Entrepreneurship Training Consult A Scam? by Joymonday: 1:13am On Apr 10, 2021
Annymichaelz:
Omo everybody don turn scammer for this country. Which kind country be this? No regulations or whatsoever.

Re: Is This Elite Entrepreneurship Training Consult A Scam? by Olluu: 1:56pm On Apr 10, 2021
The only thing you can do is to keep sharing motivational quote

1 Like

Re: Is This Elite Entrepreneurship Training Consult A Scam? by Annymichaelz(m): 6:03pm On Apr 10, 2021
Joymonday:

Stop quoting unnecessary things, it shows you’re out of words to defend your dubious organization, state what your company does and don’t even come up with that “people pay for FG job and still don’t get hired” you’re not FG in anyway.

1 Like

Re: Is This Elite Entrepreneurship Training Consult A Scam? by Joymonday: 9:59am On Apr 11, 2021
Olluu:

Silent is best answer for the fools

Because I have tell everyone who we are in elyte , but some goat are not ready to understand &

I also
want to believe that you are educated and you know that in life it's not everyone that will like what you are doing....At Elyte, we are looking for your and vibrant individuals who are ready to look beyond the economic situations of the nation's and stand up for themselves by diversifying and bringing out the best in themselves....Stop doing the same thing over time....look for a better life but my dear you can't get it from working under someone that will only give you a fixed income...I am not trying to make you understand and just trying to let your learn from what ELYTE has done for me...Now, I am no longer an ordinary person both financially and personal development because I said yes to CHANGE....I choose to help myself by following the rules of wealth that says NO INVESTMENT NO MONEY...INVEST INTO YOUR FUTURE NOT ONLY YOUR PRESENT....DONT FOLLOW THE PATTERN OF POVERTY IN YOUR FAMILY...BREAK IT....IF YOU LIKE HEAR BUT DONT EVER COME HERE N DISCOURAGE PEOPLE.
Re: Is This Elite Entrepreneurship Training Consult A Scam? by Joymonday: 10:02am On Apr 11, 2021
Annymichaelz:

Stop quoting unnecessary things, it shows you’re out of words to defend your dubious organization, state what your company does and don’t even come up with that “people pay for FG job and still don’t get hired” you’re not FG in anyway.

Silent is best answer for the fools

Because I have tell everyone who we are in elyte , but some goat are not ready to understand &

I also
want to believe that you are educated and you know that in life it's not everyone that will like what you are doing....At Elyte, we are looking for your and vibrant individuals who are ready to look beyond the economic situations of the nation's and stand up for themselves by diversifying and bringing out the best in themselves....Stop doing the same thing over time....look for a better life but my dear you can't get it from working under someone that will only give you a fixed income...I am not trying to make you understand and just trying to let your learn from what ELYTE has done for me...Now, I am no longer an ordinary person both financially and personal development because I said yes to CHANGE....I choose to help myself by following the rules of wealth that says NO INVESTMENT NO MONEY...INVEST INTO YOUR FUTURE NOT ONLY YOUR PRESENT....DONT FOLLOW THE PATTERN OF POVERTY IN YOUR FAMILY...BREAK IT....IF YOU LIKE HEAR BUT DONT EVER COME HERE N DISCOURAGE PEOPLE.
Re: Is This Elite Entrepreneurship Training Consult A Scam? by enakho(m): 10:07am On Apr 11, 2021
@Olluu....The only thing you can do is to discourage people and you can't help them to better their lives. You are worst than infidel... tongue tongue
Olluu:
Re: Is This Elite Entrepreneurship Training Consult A Scam? by enakho(m): 10:11am On Apr 11, 2021
Which company does your father has? Where was your family when people were joining Neolife Nigeria and building their business. You are broke and frustrated and is paining you because you cant have Patient to build a simple business. Go and argue with your ancestors grin grin grin
Annymichaelz:

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

New Titanic (pictures). / The Execution Of 'Doctor Oyenusi' A Notorious Robber / Bst Ways To Write An Application Letter For School Teaching Job (nirafame)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.