Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,336 members, 7,780,879 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:58 AM

Writers Needed For A Project - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / Writers Needed For A Project (779 Views)

Do You Need A Project/research Freelancer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Writers Needed For A Project by makemoneywbsite: 1:23am On May 11, 2020
We are seeking to expand our team of writers mainly in the field of cryptocurrency and finance. Our site also has a review section for specific financial services. In view of this, We wish to hire writers with abilities in specific areas such as:

Trading,
General reviews,
Scam reviews and
General crypto news.

Basically, the news writers should know how to curate breaking news related to the cryptosphere. If you fit into any of these, send in your application to me on WhatsApp. Please be ready to take a proficiency test. Thank you.
Re: Writers Needed For A Project by makemoneywbsite: 6:42pm On May 14, 2020
Two slots remaining...
Re: Writers Needed For A Project by KhalidDJ: 4:44am On Oct 18, 2020
I would say you can get the best essay writer to complete your assignment writing work in an effective way. I have tried to check the some of the best writing tips on the https://essayreviewexpert.com/review/edubirdie/ site options which offers the edubirdie review to many students to check the writing content options.

(1) (Reply)

Good Writers Needed For Long Term Hire / The STORY OF A COWARD IN LOVE / Everyday Educational Consult

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.