Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,573 members, 7,809,089 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:47 PM

COVID-19: Nigeria Imports Shipment Of Madagascar's Drugs For Testing - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID-19: Nigeria Imports Shipment Of Madagascar's Drugs For Testing (56711 Views)

How Do I Travel With Antiretroviral Drugs For My Brother / COVID-19: Video Of NCDC Officials Taking Samples For Testing / COVID-19: Nigeria Confirms Five New Cases, Total Now 51 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: Nigeria Imports Shipment Of Madagascar's Drugs For Testing by jrusky(m): 6:49am On May 11, 2020
If the news is true then its a good move. Al I care for is anything that can defeat this Chiness Virus I stand for we can't sit and be waiting for death helplessly.

In as far the drug will do the job bring it in and whoever try to blockade it should arrest and for that WHO who against all solution move thunder fire them.
Re: COVID-19: Nigeria Imports Shipment Of Madagascar's Drugs For Testing by Bigcoin(m): 6:49am On May 11, 2020
Sweetpopcorn:

https://thenationonlineng.net/madagascars-covid-19-cure-drugs-sent-to-nigeria/
Very clever move. Abeg if it works let it not be politics as usual. Both covid and non covid should take it oh.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Nigeria Imports Shipment Of Madagascar's Drugs For Testing by Jeffyblaq(m): 6:51am On May 11, 2020
TheKingIsHere:

Too hard to believe all of you..

You just open this account so that you can beg and deceive people.

No more lock down to use as excuse again abi? cheesy
I have asked his colleague in the field what has been happening to him all dis while?
An account he opened on the 8th of May and soliciting for help on the lock down issue.. He's yet to reply that.

Itz ok
Re: COVID-19: Nigeria Imports Shipment Of Madagascar's Drugs For Testing by kimjessey2019: 6:51am On May 11, 2020
If buhari squad don't share it among them selves. Don't ask me what they will do with it, everything is shareble for them.
Re: COVID-19: Nigeria Imports Shipment Of Madagascar's Drugs For Testing by sayso: 6:51am On May 11, 2020
This one that the drug has big of small bottle ? Hope it is not what an thinking ?
Re: COVID-19: Nigeria Imports Shipment Of Madagascar's Drugs For Testing by Augzy(m): 6:51am On May 11, 2020
jericco1:
Finally the chips are down.. I already knew Abuja will hijack the shipment, the same happend to Jack Ma's shipments. Well on a lighter note I hope it is worth it

What are you even saying? Where are the shipments supposed to pass through? It only makes sense it comes to the capital first for inspection and all before further distributions..
Re: COVID-19: Nigeria Imports Shipment Of Madagascar's Drugs For Testing by tillaman(m): 6:51am On May 11, 2020
Agbo jigijigi to the rescue
Re: COVID-19: Nigeria Imports Shipment Of Madagascar's Drugs For Testing by blowjohn(m): 6:51am On May 11, 2020
Nooo.
Make una dey follow WHO and dr. Fauci
Why dem no wait for WHO na. Egungun don finally enter Express ba

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Nigeria Imports Shipment Of Madagascar's Drugs For Testing by TheKingIsHere: 6:52am On May 11, 2020
Iamundisputed:

That "giant of africa" stuff has fooled us too much that we don't realise that other countries have left Nigeria far behind.

Abeg, let them send it here so I can down it with hot eba and egusi soup. cheesy

No be beer oh
Re: COVID-19: Nigeria Imports Shipment Of Madagascar's Drugs For Testing by Pat081: 6:52am On May 11, 2020
NOETHNICITY:
That country has zero deaths from the virus

Time for Africa to look within for once

I just hope the news is true
my bro the results will b we have test it ,is nt working because they knw that if this works no more money for them and some people prayer is that they shuld nt find cure for this so fast
Re: COVID-19: Nigeria Imports Shipment Of Madagascar's Drugs For Testing by coldFLARES1(m): 6:53am On May 11, 2020
For me, the position of the WHO is what is laughable. You simply see how hard they are trying to avoid more problems with the USA and the market for their Remdisivir drug and vast number of ventilators.

Way to go! If man dey die, e fit chop shit, if that one go help am well. While the herbal mixture is being subjected to lab analysis, no time should be wasted in administering to patients who are willing to try it even without confirmatory tests from NAFDAC.

Hope, this helps us see the end of COVID-19 and all of its troubles in the world.

3 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Nigeria Imports Shipment Of Madagascar's Drugs For Testing by ud4u: 6:54am On May 11, 2020
At least, let's try it
Re: COVID-19: Nigeria Imports Shipment Of Madagascar's Drugs For Testing by jericco1(m): 6:54am On May 11, 2020
Augzy:

What are you even saying? Where are the shipments supposed to pass through? It only makes sense it comes to the capital first for inspection and all before further distributions..

How does that make sense?
Since when did Abuja start receiving shipment? When the commercial hub of the country is Lagos undecided
Re: COVID-19: Nigeria Imports Shipment Of Madagascar's Drugs For Testing by Nobody: 6:54am On May 11, 2020
When Herod wan kill Jesus they brought him to Africa. An African carry his cross.
COVID19 cure the africa.
Re: COVID-19: Nigeria Imports Shipment Of Madagascar's Drugs For Testing by bmdmixer: 6:55am On May 11, 2020
Re: COVID-19: Nigeria Imports Shipment Of Madagascar's Drugs For Testing by TheKingIsHere: 6:58am On May 11, 2020
Jeffyblaq:

I have asked his colleague in the field what has been happening to him all dis while?
An account he opened on the 8th of May and soliciting for help on the lock down issue.. He's yet to reply that.

Itz ok

It is obviously to scam.

Most of them are scammer. WHether they opened the account newly or not.

They tell you that they are very hungry and about to die but in reality, this person might have just eaten chicken and downed it with a bottle of beer.

There is no way for you to know.

Also, previously, the excuse was that due to the lockdown, they cannot feed (esp lagos) but now the lockdown has been relax, so the tactics of begging has to change also. cheesy

Fear these online beggars o, esp nigerian beggars, 99% are scammers.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Nigeria Imports Shipment Of Madagascar's Drugs For Testing by wasi9ice: 6:59am On May 11, 2020
Why subjecting it again to further clinical trials, is our body system different from the of Madagascar??

Before NAFDAC and other agencies finish their so-called tests, it would have been further delayed and people will keep dying

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Nigeria Imports Shipment Of Madagascar's Drugs For Testing by wunaESQ(m): 7:01am On May 11, 2020
I just hope n pray dat Nigerians will not start producing fake antidotes, Wch will look exactly like d real one
Re: COVID-19: Nigeria Imports Shipment Of Madagascar's Drugs For Testing by topgear(m): 7:01am On May 11, 2020
Wickedtruths:

Why did Abba Kyari run to Lagos for help and was only taken back to Abuja for burial?

I asked a simple question.you are asking another question without providing ansa.
Lagos is not the seat of power in Nigeria..
Why wud they take those drugs to Lagos.
Any official consignment of whatever will go to abuja.not lagos

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Nigeria Imports Shipment Of Madagascar's Drugs For Testing by Craaaa: 7:02am On May 11, 2020
TheKingIsHere:

Too hard to believe all of you..

You just open this account so that you can beg and deceive people.

No more lock down to use as excuse again abi? cheesy
The point is am starving to death. If God touches u to asssst please do but if ur not in a position to assist God understands. Ease of lockdown is only one week now and how do u expect me to recover in one week with all my movements which requires money as well.

Fcmb
Re: COVID-19: Nigeria Imports Shipment Of Madagascar's Drugs For Testing by TheKingIsHere: 7:04am On May 11, 2020
Craaaa:

The point is am starving to death. If God touches u to asssst please do but if ur not in a position to assist God understands. Ease of lockdown is only one week now and how do u expect me to recover in one week with all my movements which requires money as well.

Fcmb

Oga, forget all this use of God to want to hoodwink people to fall for your tricks.

You have brothers, sisters, relatives or even church. Contact them.

Even if the ease of lock down was after 5 weeks, you go still say you are hungry.

We know una tactics.

I pity people that will fall for all these

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Nigeria Imports Shipment Of Madagascar's Drugs For Testing by Benwallt(m): 7:06am On May 11, 2020
My appeal to the Igbo guys (please, no tribal sentiments n without prejudice) please don't fake this. I am tired of staying at home.

3 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Nigeria Imports Shipment Of Madagascar's Drugs For Testing by bencarson007(m): 7:06am On May 11, 2020
Na lie abeg.... They just scared people are getting agitated now and Nigeria may soon implode... So give the people some fake hope news... E go over una
Re: COVID-19: Nigeria Imports Shipment Of Madagascar's Drugs For Testing by freemi(m): 7:06am On May 11, 2020
bid4rich:
Airlifted to Abuja ke! Is it that Lagos airport is faulty?
airlift to lagos ke! Is it that abuja airport is faulty?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Nigeria Imports Shipment Of Madagascar's Drugs For Testing by vendor(m): 7:07am On May 11, 2020
Better late than never. People are dying and they need to move faster. I don't understand the initial reluctance by FG in trying the Madagascar herbal mix.
Re: COVID-19: Nigeria Imports Shipment Of Madagascar's Drugs For Testing by CYBERWEAVER(m): 7:08am On May 11, 2020
I can't volunteer to work in the North East and west as a health worker,
God forbid undecided
Re: COVID-19: Nigeria Imports Shipment Of Madagascar's Drugs For Testing by Obidiugwu: 7:11am On May 11, 2020
Nice one because people are dying!!!
Dm us for your different types of high quality male/female Fabrics ,Curtains and beddings at affordable prices. Zero Seven Zero Five Two One One Three Four Zero Five
Re: COVID-19: Nigeria Imports Shipment Of Madagascar's Drugs For Testing by donveekings: 7:11am On May 11, 2020
Nigeria is only a Giant by population but a dwarf in brain.
Re: COVID-19: Nigeria Imports Shipment Of Madagascar's Drugs For Testing by neyorlmogzy(m): 7:12am On May 11, 2020
Iamundisputed:

That "giant of africa" stuff has fooled us too much that we don't realise that other countries have left Nigeria far behind.

Abeg, let them send it here so I can down it with hot eba and egusi soup. cheesy
God bless you for typing this. Nigeria is no longer any giant of Africa, as a result of bad governance, religious bigot, irresponsible politicians.
Re: COVID-19: Nigeria Imports Shipment Of Madagascar's Drugs For Testing by Eazie351(m): 7:12am On May 11, 2020
this should be the added to the palliatives being distributed for quick and easy circulation and should not be put on market for sales except for certified drug stores or else..... in less than a week, you'll start seeing the powder form of covid-19 organics oh.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Nigeria Imports Shipment Of Madagascar's Drugs For Testing by Evidenx(m): 7:13am On May 11, 2020
THIS IS D KIND OF NEWS I WANT TO HEAR.

BUT WHY WAIT THIS LONG? MY FRIEND IN LIBERIA TOLD ME THEIRS ARRIVED LIBERIA LAST WEEK TUESDAY.

NIGERIA NOR DEY FAST FOR GOOD THING,, ONLY CORRUPTION WE DEY FAST. I PRAY THEY DON'T PLAY POLITICS WITH D DRUGS TOO.
Re: COVID-19: Nigeria Imports Shipment Of Madagascar's Drugs For Testing by dingbang(m): 7:13am On May 11, 2020
bid4rich:
Airlifted to Abuja ke! Is it that Lagos airport is faulty?
try get sense na

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Scissors Removed From Stomach Of Sierra Leonean Lady After 7 Years / 6 People With Extra Body Parts / 15lb Hairball Removed From Stomach Of Indian Girl Who Chews Her Hair (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.