Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:39 AM

COVID-19: Nigeria Imports Shipment Of Madagascar's Drugs For Testing - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID-19: Nigeria Imports Shipment Of Madagascar's Drugs For Testing (56706 Views)

How Do I Travel With Antiretroviral Drugs For My Brother / COVID-19: Video Of NCDC Officials Taking Samples For Testing / COVID-19: Nigeria Confirms Five New Cases, Total Now 51 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: Nigeria Imports Shipment Of Madagascar's Drugs For Testing by anonymous1759(m): 8:01am On May 11, 2020
femicyrus:
Since it is the same FG we all know and the consignment is going to abuja, I will strongly advice the south west, south south and south east to better make their own orders from Magadascar independently. Anything FG is meant for the North.

Mr bigot it's too early please.
Re: COVID-19: Nigeria Imports Shipment Of Madagascar's Drugs For Testing by lifeagain22: 8:02am On May 11, 2020
wasi9ice:
Why subjecting it again to further clinical trials, is our body system different from the of Madagascar??

Before NAFDAC and other agencies finish their so-called tests, it would have been further delayed and people will keep dying
. You are of great mind .Imagine,Till now there was no news that People that took Covid Organics have been dying,People have been served ,even Children and Lockdown have been suspended ,If Covid Organics is Dangerous by now ,CNN,BBC ,Al Jazeera I know must be Talking about it ,But No .Well it's good Nigeria check the safety and efficacy and I hope they won't Play Politics with it ,I hope they won't Reject it all in the name to Make money by saying it does not work .I believe This Madagascar solution works .

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Nigeria Imports Shipment Of Madagascar's Drugs For Testing by wolfenstein(m): 8:03am On May 11, 2020
U people that are happy about this I look at u in 5D, the organic drink was brought in for the politicians and governors. Don't expect the poor masses to get it, atleast we saw wat happened to Jack Ma's supply. I'm happy for Nigeria and disappointed too, why I'm happy is cos it's a huge development towards the fight of covid19, why I'm not happy is cos, so we don't have ppl that can use the herbal Madagascar used to develop the organic here in Nigeria? Cos I know the plant is everywhere. Anyways issokey

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Nigeria Imports Shipment Of Madagascar's Drugs For Testing by northvietnam(m): 8:06am On May 11, 2020
WILLuKPquiet:

If you get give am. If you no get to give zoom pass his post. Ppl are starving really.

Some guys use free data from Mark Zuk. I have there before. Besides he could have borrowed data too.

Is this a mark Zuk site that uses free Data..

U dey use double account , Stop begging
Re: COVID-19: Nigeria Imports Shipment Of Madagascar's Drugs For Testing by lifeagain22: 8:07am On May 11, 2020
Dpharisee:
Artemisia is contained in our local dogonyaro plant used to treat malaria especially in the North but we prefer artesunates from big pharma instead of making extracting dogonyaro and turning it to sweet drink
Artemisia is a plant on it own ,Neem Leaf is a plant on it own ,Both are used to treats malaria but they are very two Different plants .
Re: COVID-19: Nigeria Imports Shipment Of Madagascar's Drugs For Testing by Dpharisee: 8:09am On May 11, 2020
lifeagain22:
Artemisia is a plant on it own ,Neem Leaf is a plant on it own ,Both are used to treats malaria but they are very two Different plants .
They contain similar organic properties such as artemisinin

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Nigeria Imports Shipment Of Madagascar's Drugs For Testing by June15(m): 8:14am On May 11, 2020
JoseRaji:

You mean, Audio Giant? Because lately, we have not seen anything that Nigeria can compete in... Except bad things. Guy, just drop that idea, we ain't giants even in West Africa.

I agreed with you...
Re: COVID-19: Nigeria Imports Shipment Of Madagascar's Drugs For Testing by June15(m): 8:15am On May 11, 2020
Iamundisputed:

That "giant of africa" stuff has fooled us too much that we don't realise that other countries have left Nigeria far behind.

Abeg, let them send it here so I can down it with hot eba and egusi soup. cheesy

grin grin grin
Re: COVID-19: Nigeria Imports Shipment Of Madagascar's Drugs For Testing by Ghostmode2two(m): 8:17am On May 11, 2020
No more waiting for Bill Gates vaccine
Re: COVID-19: Nigeria Imports Shipment Of Madagascar's Drugs For Testing by tony5(m): 8:17am On May 11, 2020
TheKingIsHere:

It is obviously to scam.

Most of them are scammer. WHether they opened the account newly or not.

They tell you that they are very hungry and about to die but in reality, this person might have just eaten chicken and downed it with a bottle of beer.

There is no way for you to know.

Also, previously, the excuse was that due to the lockdown, they cannot feed (esp lagos) but now the lockdown has been relax, so the tactics of begging has to change also. cheesy

Fear these online beggars o, esp nigerian beggars, 99% are scammers.
Keep Quiet Jaare, What Have You Gain With All This,leave Him Alone And Let Anyone Who Is Ready To Render Him Help Do,whether Scammer Or Not. That's Why We Are Not Progressing. You Could Have Offered Him A Solution Which Could Solve His Problem, Backward Thinking Should Stop And Oversabi Dey Kill Person
Re: COVID-19: Nigeria Imports Shipment Of Madagascar's Drugs For Testing by 9isguy(m): 8:17am On May 11, 2020
Glad I woke up to this wonderful news; i pray it arrives soon because our people are dying...

Also praying for schools to resume so I can still graduate by September.

God Bless Nigeria.
Re: COVID-19: Nigeria Imports Shipment Of Madagascar's Drugs For Testing by femicyrus(m): 8:22am On May 11, 2020
anonymous1759:

Mr bigot it's too early please.

Okay, we dey here they wait for una. You lock down Lagos but distributed palliatives in Nasarawa.
Re: COVID-19: Nigeria Imports Shipment Of Madagascar's Drugs For Testing by Majornuggets(m): 8:23am On May 11, 2020
Wait what is the problem of lagosians, is Lagos the capital of Nigeria of Abuja shocked
bid4rich:
Airlifted to Abuja ke! Is it that Lagos airport is faulty?
Re: COVID-19: Nigeria Imports Shipment Of Madagascar's Drugs For Testing by adenigga(m): 8:23am On May 11, 2020
June15:
OP.. are you sure?? Nigeria wae be say them giant of Africa, u wan other countries to belittle Nigeria??

Perhaps I will be glad if the news is true

Nigeria! Termite of Africa!!!!

Re: COVID-19: Nigeria Imports Shipment Of Madagascar's Drugs For Testing by TheKingIsHere: 8:24am On May 11, 2020
tony5:
Keep Quiet Jaare, What Have You Gain With All This,leave Him Alone And Let Anyone Who Is Ready To Render Him Help Do,whether Scammer Or Not. That's Why We Are Not Progressing. You Could Have Offered Him A Solution Which Could Solve His Problem, Backward Thinking Should Stop And Oversabi Dey Kill Person

If you werent dense, you would have seen were i offered him a solution that he should contact his brothers, sisters, family or even the church.

And i have no gain than to protect people from falling for these scams of online begging and deceit to collect people's money

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Nigeria Imports Shipment Of Madagascar's Drugs For Testing by tony5(m): 8:35am On May 11, 2020
TheKingIsHere:

If you werent dense, you would have seen were i offered him a solution that he should contact his brothers, sisters, family or even the church.

And i have no gain than to protect people from falling for these scams of online begging and deceit to collect people's money
That's Not A Solution, It's Called Mockery And Insult. A Way Forward On Things To Do To Survive In This Nose Diving Economy, If You Are Not Offering Him A Pay Job Then Keep Quiet And Respect Yourself, Some People Will Surely Help.
Re: COVID-19: Nigeria Imports Shipment Of Madagascar's Drugs For Testing by Diiet: 8:36am On May 11, 2020
Good news!
Re: COVID-19: Nigeria Imports Shipment Of Madagascar's Drugs For Testing by TheKingIsHere: 8:39am On May 11, 2020
tony5:
That's Not A Solution, It's Called Mockery And Insult. A Way Forward On Things To Do To Survive In This Nose Diving Economy, If You Are Not Offering Him A Pay Job Then Keep Quiet And Respect Yourself, Some People Will Surely Help.

So me recommending that he contacts his family or the church for assistance is now mockery?

Get lost and out of my mentions
Re: COVID-19: Nigeria Imports Shipment Of Madagascar's Drugs For Testing by Benwallt(m): 8:42am On May 11, 2020
Aidlyfe:

Lol, don’t worry my blooda; we won’t fake this one but we can improvise on it you know.
lolz, I know this. That was y y I'd to make d appeal first. I have know doubt in my eastern blooda's ability though I b Yoloba but the shld allow us get result first before they go 'BOOMLIME COVID'

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Nigeria Imports Shipment Of Madagascar's Drugs For Testing by tony5(m): 8:43am On May 11, 2020
TheKingIsHere:

So me recommending that he contacts his family or the church for assistance is now mockery?

Get lost and out of my mentions
Put Your Brain Into Good Use, Someone Who Could Come To This Forum Must Have Exhaust Those Option, Always Think Through Unless Your True Intention Was To Mock Him
Re: COVID-19: Nigeria Imports Shipment Of Madagascar's Drugs For Testing by lawalbo(m): 8:45am On May 11, 2020
This is to shame of herbal medical practitioners in Nigeria.. up till now Nafdac said they have not received a single drug or medicine acclaimed to cure covid-19 from them.... After the whole covid-19 saga they will now return to thier usual lie lie business that they have a medicine that cures all sicknesses..
Re: COVID-19: Nigeria Imports Shipment Of Madagascar's Drugs For Testing by Nobody: 8:46am On May 11, 2020
Bevista:
The herbal solution is from Artemisia plant. That plant has been known to treat malaria much better than western chemo-drugs. Unfortunately, the WHO has refused to recognize the plant, probably because it stands in the way of big pharma businesses.

WHO works for big pharmaceutical companies. Don't trust them, they're bunch of profiteers

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Nigeria Imports Shipment Of Madagascar's Drugs For Testing by chiogoezubem(f): 8:47am On May 11, 2020
Good.
Re: COVID-19: Nigeria Imports Shipment Of Madagascar's Drugs For Testing by 2016v2017: 8:47am On May 11, 2020
Iamundisputed:

That "giant of africa" stuff has fooled us too much that we don't realise that other countries have left Nigeria far behind.

Abeg, let them send it here so I can down it with hot eba and egusi soup. cheesy
I've just realized that the phrase is for POPULATION and nothing more
Re: COVID-19: Nigeria Imports Shipment Of Madagascar's Drugs For Testing by 2016v2017: 8:49am On May 11, 2020
NOETHNICITY:
That country has zero deaths from the virus

Time for Africa to look within for once

I just hope the news is true
Re: COVID-19: Nigeria Imports Shipment Of Madagascar's Drugs For Testing by israelmao(m): 8:50am On May 11, 2020
Nigerians are always waiting for the original so that they can produce the counterfeit,,consume nation.
Re: COVID-19: Nigeria Imports Shipment Of Madagascar's Drugs For Testing by WaffenSS(m): 8:54am On May 11, 2020
And the negro bamboozling continues unabated.....

What a time to be alive to witness a pandemic and ignorant Africans turning to bottled moonshine.
Re: COVID-19: Nigeria Imports Shipment Of Madagascar's Drugs For Testing by roomus(m): 8:55am On May 11, 2020
Exactly, we won't fake it cheesy..we will only mix it with water and agbo to increase volume and rebottle...1 original bottle to 3 diluted bottles grin ...IBO boys sha...d funny thing is dat it will work somehw wink

Aidlyfe:

Lol, don’t worry my blooda; we won’t fake this one but we can improvise on it you know.
Re: COVID-19: Nigeria Imports Shipment Of Madagascar's Drugs For Testing by YungLasaint(m): 8:56am On May 11, 2020
Good development... Hope the will not dilute this one?
Re: COVID-19: Nigeria Imports Shipment Of Madagascar's Drugs For Testing by sunkieisland(m): 8:58am On May 11, 2020
On a lighter note, is it only me or am I just being vain that whenever I hear Madagascar, the only things that drop in my mind are the penguins, the Lion, , zebra, giraffe and the hippo cheesy[center][/center] grin

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Nigeria Imports Shipment Of Madagascar's Drugs For Testing by ijayaone: 8:58am On May 11, 2020
oluwasegun007:
Lagos is epicentre, Abuja is getting the herbs, wtf
i wonder dis foolish government.i just wish say border dey open i for don ship my own Bleep buhari and his cabal
Re: COVID-19: Nigeria Imports Shipment Of Madagascar's Drugs For Testing by allthingsgood: 9:10am On May 11, 2020
bid4rich:
Airlifted to Abuja ke! Is it that Lagos airport is faulty?

We are more important than u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Scissors Removed From Stomach Of Sierra Leonean Lady After 7 Years / 6 People With Extra Body Parts / 15lb Hairball Removed From Stomach Of Indian Girl Who Chews Her Hair (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.