Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,318 members, 7,780,782 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:07 PM

COVID-19: Nigeria Imports Shipment Of Madagascar's Drugs For Testing - Health (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID-19: Nigeria Imports Shipment Of Madagascar's Drugs For Testing (56566 Views)

How Do I Travel With Antiretroviral Drugs For My Brother / COVID-19: Video Of NCDC Officials Taking Samples For Testing / COVID-19: Nigeria Confirms Five New Cases, Total Now 51 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: Nigeria Imports Shipment Of Madagascar's Drugs For Testing by TheKingIsHere: 5:09pm On May 11, 2020
tony5:
Lols, I Know You Do That Alot Anyway Creating Alternate Monikers Is Your Hobby, If You Had Mind Your Business, I Would Not Have Mentioned You. Before You Claim Smart, Remember All Fingers Are Not Equal. For Some People To Be Begging On NL Is Not Something They Wish, Stop Generalising Based On Your Experience. If You Keep Thinking This Way Then Just Know You Are Not Far From Stagnancy. Best Thing, Look Away

Chief beggar association of nigeria, the president of future almajiris himself.

Go fvck yourself as you don't have anything sensible to say.

I know say e pain you wella as i burst your deceitful begging moniker. Criminal!! cheesy cheesy
Re: COVID-19: Nigeria Imports Shipment Of Madagascar's Drugs For Testing by tony5(m): 5:12pm On May 11, 2020
TheKingIsHere:

Living in the future?

Future of begging. LMAO

Dumb fvck are too much here on NL
Just Imagine Someone Who Is Never A Royalty Claiming Kingship, Your Family Tree Is Not Even Close So Change Your Moniker Because You Don't Possess Any Sensible Quality Of Royalty. Please, Do Well To Keep Your Shortsightedness To Yourself Because We Don't Need You And Your Old Cargos To Keep Feasting On Our Excess Resources. Smh
Re: COVID-19: Nigeria Imports Shipment Of Madagascar's Drugs For Testing by tony5(m): 5:21pm On May 11, 2020
TheKingIsHere:

Chief beggar association of nigeria, the president of future almajiris himself.

Go fvck yourself as you don't have anything sensible to say.

I know say e pain you wella as i burst your deceitful begging moniker. Criminal!! cheesy cheesy
I Understand You Bro, I Feel Your Pain. If Not That Our Society Is Insane, In A Sane Society, He Would Sue You And Pay For Damages For Wrong Accusation. Learn To Be Sane, If You Don't Anything Reasonable To Say With Concrete Evidence Then Keep Quiet And Bypass. I Refuse To Be Insane
Re: COVID-19: Nigeria Imports Shipment Of Madagascar's Drugs For Testing by TheKingIsHere: 5:23pm On May 11, 2020
tony5:
Just Imagine Someone Who Is Never A Royalty Claiming Kingship, Your Family Tree Is Not Even Close So Change Your Moniker Because You Don't Possess Any Sensible Quality Of Royalty. Please, Do Well To Keep Your Shortsightedness To Yourself Because We Don't Need You And Your Old Cargos To Keep Feasting On Our Excess Resources. Smh

Pele.\

I am royalty. My family is also royalty.

But One thing i am sure of, is you and your family filled with beggars can never and will never be anywhere near royalties.

You cant and never succeed as begging is inbreed in you and has now become your nomenclature.

You are scum, will be scum and will always be scum.

So, keep lying and being deceitful just to beg for 1k with your numerous accounts.
Re: COVID-19: Nigeria Imports Shipment Of Madagascar's Drugs For Testing by TheKingIsHere: 5:24pm On May 11, 2020
tony5:
I Understand You Bro, I Feel Your Pain. If Not That Our Society Is Insane, In A Sane Society, He Would Sue You And Pay For Damages For Wrong Accusation. Learn To Be Sane, If You Don't Anything Reasonable To Say With Concrete Evidence Then Keep Quiet And Bypass. I Refuse To Be Insane

Hahaha,

You refuse to be insane yet you are chief beggar...

Hahahaha cheesy cheesy
Re: COVID-19: Nigeria Imports Shipment Of Madagascar's Drugs For Testing by Mryacks: 5:33pm On May 11, 2020
I pray it works....
Re: COVID-19: Nigeria Imports Shipment Of Madagascar's Drugs For Testing by tony5(m): 5:37pm On May 11, 2020
TheKingIsHere:

Pele.\

I am royalty. My family is also royalty.

But One thing i am sure of, is you and your family filled with beggars can never and will never be anywhere near royalties.

You cant and never succeed as begging is inbreed in you and has now become your nomenclature.

You are scum, will be scum and will always be scum.

So, keep lying and being deceitful just to beg for 1k with your numerous accounts.

I Hope One Day, You Will Come Off Your Ignorance And For A Royalty To Be Like This, You Can Never Be An Heir To The Throne And For Your Family, I'll Never Talk Bad About Them Because I'm Reasonable And Respectful So Keep Your Opinion To Yourself Because You Will Need Them When Talking To People Of Your Same Level Of I.Q. I Kept Laughing At You Because You Are Just Another Misled Oriented Nigerian. Just Try To Think Through What I Said, Don't Give In To Madness All In The Name Of Over Smartness

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Nigeria Imports Shipment Of Madagascar's Drugs For Testing by TheKingIsHere: 5:39pm On May 11, 2020
tony5:
I Hope One Day, You Will Come Off Your Ignorance And For A Royalty To Be Like This, You Can Never Be An Heir To The Throne And For Your Family, I'll Never Talk Bad About Them Because I'm Reasonable And Respectful So Keep Your Opinion To Yourself Because You Will Need Them When Talking To People Of Your Same Level Of I.Q. I Kept Laughing At You Because You Are Just Another Misled Oriented Nigerian. Just Try To Think Through What I Said, Don't Give In To Madness All In The Name Of Over Smartness

Lol, you make me laugh.

If you are really in need there are ways to go about it.

I have fed and clothed several people but i will never allow myself to be deceived by fake online beggars.

I have dealt with several of you in the past.
Re: COVID-19: Nigeria Imports Shipment Of Madagascar's Drugs For Testing by tony5(m): 5:40pm On May 11, 2020
TheKingIsHere:

Hahaha,

You refuse to be insane yet you are chief beggar...

Hahahaha cheesy cheesy
At Least, A Chief Beggar Is Not Stealing But You Know An Insane Man Is Always Wise In His Own Mind And Accuse Everyone Of Being Mad. Think About It
Re: COVID-19: Nigeria Imports Shipment Of Madagascar's Drugs For Testing by TheKingIsHere: 5:44pm On May 11, 2020
tony5:
At Least, A Chief Beggar Is Not Stealing But You Know An Insane Man Is Always Wise In His Own Mind And Accuse Everyone Of Being Mad. Think About It

It is stealing when you lie to take money from people's sweat.

Try harder cheesy
Re: COVID-19: Nigeria Imports Shipment Of Madagascar's Drugs For Testing by tony5(m): 5:46pm On May 11, 2020
TheKingIsHere:

Lol, you make me laugh.

If you are really in need there are ways to go about it.

I have fed and clothed several people but i will never allow myself to be deceived by fake online beggars.

I have dealt with several of you in the past.
Really, Minister For Nairaland Defence And Intelligence Well Done. Someone Who Feeds And Cloths People Won't Talk Like This Because They Know Better Than To Point Fingers With Wrong Accusation. You Are Not Thinking Through Anyway Because Poverty Of The Mind Will Always Bring Anxiety And Supiscion Of Others Who Are Innocent. Finally, When You Are Wealth, You Rather Ignore Such Message Than Bash Such Person
Re: COVID-19: Nigeria Imports Shipment Of Madagascar's Drugs For Testing by tony5(m): 5:51pm On May 11, 2020
TheKingIsHere:

It is stealing when you lie to take money from people's sweat.

Try harder cheesy
Remember The Guy Never Quoted You At First, If There Is Need To Protect Of Any Supiscious Activity, The Mod Will Do That, Everything In This Life Is Choice, Stop This Act, It Can Ruin Some People's Live, Please Stop Accusing People Without Evidence
Re: COVID-19: Nigeria Imports Shipment Of Madagascar's Drugs For Testing by TheKingIsHere: 5:52pm On May 11, 2020
tony5:
Really, Minister For Nairaland Defence And Intelligence Well Done. Someone Who Feeds And Cloths People Won't Talk Like This Because They Know Better Than To Point Fingers With Wrong Accusation. You Are Not Thinking Through Anyway Because Poverty Of The Mind Will Always Bring Anxiety And Supiscion Of Others Who Are Innocent. Finally, When You Are Wealth, You Rather Ignore Such Message Than Bash Such Person

Pointing fingers... grin grin

E pain am since I exposed you..LMAO
Re: COVID-19: Nigeria Imports Shipment Of Madagascar's Drugs For Testing by TheKingIsHere: 5:53pm On May 11, 2020
tony5:
Remember The Guy Never Quoted You At First, If There Is Need To Protect Of Any Supiscious Activity, The Mod Will Do That, Everything In This Life Is Choice, Stop This Act, It Can Ruin Some People's Live, Please Stop Accusing People Without Evidence

The mod might not be aware as the mod cannot be everywhere. Olodo.

The evidence is there,I know your begging scam got bursted.

People like you will also encourage those who post get rich quick betting scams, and the excuse you will give is that there is no evidence.

Criminal!!
Re: COVID-19: Nigeria Imports Shipment Of Madagascar's Drugs For Testing by etrange: 5:56pm On May 11, 2020
bid4rich:
Airlifted to Abuja ke! Is it that Lagos airport is faulty?

We mustn't complain about everything. Why must it be Lagos? Public sector procurement policy requires that the buying legal authority in the purchase order must see and sign the goods receipt note first before any further activity. Besides, this is a consignment and not a direct purchase so it can't be put to use instantly.
Re: COVID-19: Nigeria Imports Shipment Of Madagascar's Drugs For Testing by tony5(m): 6:00pm On May 11, 2020
TheKingIsHere:

Pointing fingers... grin grin

E pain am since I exposed you..LMAO
Actually I Wish I Was Pained But I See No Reason To Make You Understand Reality Any Further, I Have Never Defended Any Scammer But Telling You To Think More Like An Educated Literate, It's Simple Ignore Him And Mind You Are Just Another Looterian In Making If Given The Mantle Of Leadership
Re: COVID-19: Nigeria Imports Shipment Of Madagascar's Drugs For Testing by tony5(m): 6:08pm On May 11, 2020
TheKingIsHere:

The mod might not be aware as the mod cannot be everywhere. Olodo.

The evidence is there,I know your begging scam got bursted.

People like you will also encourage those who post get rich quick betting scams, and the excuse you will give is that there is no evidence.

Criminal!!
Lols, Funny Enough You Got Nothing On Me Because No Evidence Of Your Accusation And All You Have Said Is False. I Don't Argue To Win, I Argue To Educate. Don't Be A Victim Of Scam With This Your Over Smartness
Re: COVID-19: Nigeria Imports Shipment Of Madagascar's Drugs For Testing by SirWarlock: 6:25pm On May 11, 2020
Babinski:

I'm not critical of your response because it is encouraging for Africans to look inwards for solutions to their problem. But we should not premise conclusions on faulty conjectures masquarding as facts is my take on the Madagascar issue.

Madagascar has carried out less than 4,000 tests amounting to 143 tested people per 1 million in the country and has 193 confirmed cases with zero death with 1 critical case.

Rwanda on the other hand has tested 42,425 people amounting to 3,276 tested people per 1 million population and has 284 confirmed cases with zero death and zero critical case.

Vietnam has 288 confirms cases and zero death despite testing 261,004 people amounting to over 2,700 tests per 1 million people.

In fact Reunion Islands have the highest testing rate of over 19,000 tested people per million and 436 confirmed cases with zero death.

With all the above statistics, there is nothing special about Madagascar to warrant any claims ascribed to their so called organic drug! Their testing rate is horribly low as to border on the irresponsible and they seem to be more concerned with making money from the pandemic than stamping it out of their country.
This should be among first comments. It seems these days useful contributions are the last which shouldn't be. Nice analysis boss
Re: COVID-19: Nigeria Imports Shipment Of Madagascar's Drugs For Testing by SirWarlock: 6:28pm On May 11, 2020
Efe42:
believe PTF Boss Mustapha is taking proactive approach more seriously than that idiot NCSD Boss who open his Covid 19 teeth and said Covid 19 we spread to all 36 State In Nigeria angry
blame Nigerians for that assertion
Re: COVID-19: Nigeria Imports Shipment Of Madagascar's Drugs For Testing by TheKingIsHere: 6:31pm On May 11, 2020
tony5:
Lols, Funny Enough You Got Nothing On Me Because No Evidence Of Your Accusation And All You Have Said Is False. I Don't Argue To Win, I Argue To Educate. Don't Be A Victim Of Scam With This Your Over Smartness

The evidence is all over, you are a scammer using begging.

If it was a legitimate thing, almajiris wont be a nuisance.

I have educated and exposed your criminal intent.

I know you are pained
Re: COVID-19: Nigeria Imports Shipment Of Madagascar's Drugs For Testing by TheKingIsHere: 6:32pm On May 11, 2020
tony5:
Actually I Wish I Was Pained But I See No Reason To Make You Understand Reality Any Further, I Have Never Defended Any Scammer But Telling You To Think More Like An Educated Literate, It's Simple Ignore Him And Mind You Are Just Another Looterian In Making If Given The Mantle Of Leadership

You are actually pained, thats why you have been crying since your alternate moniker got busted. cheesy
Re: COVID-19: Nigeria Imports Shipment Of Madagascar's Drugs For Testing by tony5(m): 6:46pm On May 11, 2020
TheKingIsHere:

The evidence is all over, you are a scammer using begging.

If it was a legitimate thing, almajiris wont be a nuisance.

I have educated and exposed your criminal intent.

I know you are pained
Lols, Your Ignorance Supernatural But I Don't Mind Educating You Further Because Of Your Innocent Generation Maybe, Like I Said I'm Not Arguing To Win. Be Polite To People, Humbly Present Your Observations Like Human Being Because You Might Later Turn Out To Be Wrong. Don't Let The Current Situation Of Nigeria Drive Your Mind Insane Which Is Surely Reflecting In Your Replies, Don't Pass This To Your Children Because It Will Surely Affect Their Way Of Living. I Desire A Good Society But Not With Insanity
Re: COVID-19: Nigeria Imports Shipment Of Madagascar's Drugs For Testing by TheKingIsHere: 6:49pm On May 11, 2020
tony5:
Lols, Your Ignorance Supernatural But I Don't Mind Educating You Further Because Of Your Innocent Generation Maybe, Like I Said I'm Not Arguing To Win. Be Polite To People, Humbly Present Your Observations Like Human Being Because You Might Later Turn Out To Be Wrong. Don't Let The Current Situation Of Nigeria Drive Your Mind Insane Which Is Surely Reflecting In Your Replies, Don't Pass This To Your Children Because It Will Surely Affect Their Way Of Living. I Desire A Good Society But Not With Insanity

A criminal has no honour or integrity.

I advise that you dont pass this your attitude and love of hoodwinking and running with people's money to your children so you dont end up breeding criminals into this world.
Re: COVID-19: Nigeria Imports Shipment Of Madagascar's Drugs For Testing by tony5(m): 6:53pm On May 11, 2020
TheKingIsHere:

You are actually pained, thats why you have been crying since your alternate moniker got busted. cheesy
See, I Have To Be Sincere With You, Two Wrong Can't Make A Right. You Call Me A Scam But Not Evidence But It's Evident You Lack Good Sense Of Judgement.
Re: COVID-19: Nigeria Imports Shipment Of Madagascar's Drugs For Testing by TheKingIsHere: 6:54pm On May 11, 2020
tony5:
See, I Have To Be Sincere With You, Two Wrong Can't Make A Right. You Call Me A Scam But Not Evidence But It's Evident You Lack Good Sense Of Judgement.

A criminal cant be sincere.

try harder
Re: COVID-19: Nigeria Imports Shipment Of Madagascar's Drugs For Testing by tony5(m): 6:59pm On May 11, 2020
TheKingIsHere:

A criminal has no honour or integrity.

I advise that you dont pass this your attitude and love of hoodwinking and running with people's money to your children so you dont end up breeding criminals into this world.
Yes,So As Dignity Of Labour. Funnest Part, You In Particular Praise This Kind Of People So As To Make A Living. You Know The Truth About Them But Would Not Tell, You Teach Yourself To Lie When You Face Reality. We Youth Are Tired Of This Old Generations Immoralities, At The End Of The Day You Still Blame We Youth For The Society You Lay The Foundation And You Kept Building. I Shame For You Anyway
Re: COVID-19: Nigeria Imports Shipment Of Madagascar's Drugs For Testing by tony5(m): 7:01pm On May 11, 2020
TheKingIsHere:

A criminal cant be sincere.

try harder
Yes A Criminal Minded Person Never See Anything Good About Others Because They Have Narrow Mind Like You
Re: COVID-19: Nigeria Imports Shipment Of Madagascar's Drugs For Testing by TheKingIsHere: 7:02pm On May 11, 2020
tony5:
Yes A Criminal Minded Person Never See Anything Good About Others Because They Have Narrow Mind Like You

You are the criminal, thats why you encourage criminal activities online
Re: COVID-19: Nigeria Imports Shipment Of Madagascar's Drugs For Testing by TheKingIsHere: 7:03pm On May 11, 2020
tony5:
Yes,So As Dignity Of Labour. Funnest Part, You In Particular Praise This Kind Of People So As To Make A Living. You Know The Truth About Them But Would Not Tell, You Teach Yourself To Lie When You Face Reality. We Youth Are Tired Of This Old Generations Immoralities, At The End Of The Day You Still Blame We Youth For The Society You Lay The Foundation And You Kept Building. I Shame For You Anyway

Have shame for yourself because you are a disgrace to the society.

You have no positive input apart from scamming people of their cash.
Re: COVID-19: Nigeria Imports Shipment Of Madagascar's Drugs For Testing by tony5(m): 7:07pm On May 11, 2020
TheKingIsHere:

Have shame for yourself because you are a disgrace to the society.

You have no positive input apart from scamming people of their cash.
At Least I'm Teaching You How To Behave In The Larger Society And Not To Disgrace Yourself With This Unruly Attitude.
Re: COVID-19: Nigeria Imports Shipment Of Madagascar's Drugs For Testing by tony5(m): 7:14pm On May 11, 2020
TheKingIsHere:

You are the criminal, thats why you encourage criminal activities online
Can You Point Out Where I Clearly State This? Anyway A Criminal Will Always Think With Narrow Mind While A Sensible Human Being Look Beyond And Think Of Several Possibilities Of What A Person Is Going Through.
Re: COVID-19: Nigeria Imports Shipment Of Madagascar's Drugs For Testing by TheKingIsHere: 7:37pm On May 11, 2020
tony5:
Can You Point Out Where I Clearly State This? Anyway A Criminal Will Always Think With Narrow Mind While A Sensible Human Being Look Beyond And Think Of Several Possibilities Of What A Person Is Going Through.

A criminal like you will not know or remember because he looks for another criminal ways to cover his act

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Probability Of Contracting 6 Most Common Stds In One Sexual Encounter. / Man Who Had Neurofibroma Smiles After Surgery To Remove Huge Tumor On His Face / Muslim Lady Who Performed Surgery In Hijab Speaks After Succesful Operation.PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.