Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,709 members, 7,802,142 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:45 AM

Get Your Usa,canada, Uk And Holland Phone Number - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Get Your Usa,canada, Uk And Holland Phone Number (677 Views)

Pinterest Task Mall: For Uk And Us Residents Only / Create Your Usa Bank Account & Get Your Usa/uk Phone Number To Use Anywhere!!! / Get Your USA Used Laptops At Affordable Prices. Free Delivery Within Lagos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get Your Usa,canada, Uk And Holland Phone Number by onwubiko(m): 1:59am On May 11, 2020
Get Your phone Number for any online verification
UK USA Canada holland
Re: Get Your Usa,canada, Uk And Holland Phone Number by Staphylococcus: 2:14am On May 11, 2020
Of what benefit will this numbers be?
Re: Get Your Usa,canada, Uk And Holland Phone Number by solepager(m): 2:21am On May 11, 2020
You know nothing, staph
Re: Get Your Usa,canada, Uk And Holland Phone Number by gpatern: 6:38am On May 11, 2020
solepager:
You know nothing, staph

he simply wants to learn.
there is something called digital dvide , but with the number you break the divide during registration and verification of some sites that does not want nigeria to prosper

with that been said I have this to offer read details below :

Hello,

This piece of information may help someome that you know - dependant.

They are 6 different but useful training content.We have them as manual, videos and pdf respectively - worth 18,000naira.

This are all we would send to your email when you pay 3,000Naira only, why other marketers sell same piece of information for 3000 each:

1 How you can create a paypal account by yourself that can send and receive fund here in Nigeria -  This is very important if you are serious with making money online

2 How you can create 3D logo for yourself or businesses - Every person or business need to stand out in other to excel, hence the need for not just logo but 3D Logo.

3 How you can set up upwork account all my your self - You may want to do the same for others too, did I just say and make money -

4 How to get grant and loan from BOI, Tony elumelu foundation and 8 others easily.

5 How to register with CAC less than 10,000 naira only.

6 Access to 37 States of Nigeria GSM Database + 1M of foreign email for your business marketing needs.

Some other people sell each service for 2000naira, but I will give you all of this service delivered to your email as soon as I confirm your payment of 3,000 naira.

If you are interested, reply with the caption IM INTERESTED to enterpren1@gmail.com or call 08064334330 for futher clarification.

Warm regards,
Kola.
Re: Get Your Usa,canada, Uk And Holland Phone Number by onwubiko(m): 7:18am On May 11, 2020
still up
Re: Get Your Usa,canada, Uk And Holland Phone Number by onwubiko(m): 10:04am On May 11, 2020
up
Re: Get Your Usa,canada, Uk And Holland Phone Number by Papacypaul(m): 11:56am On May 11, 2020
Please i need USA number for prolific validation
Re: Get Your Usa,canada, Uk And Holland Phone Number by Olamibola23: 12:04pm On May 11, 2020
onwubiko:
up

Bro, I have been calling your line since Saturday for the Us number we spoke about but hasn' t been going through.
Re: Get Your Usa,canada, Uk And Holland Phone Number by Olamibola23: 12:08pm On May 11, 2020
onwubiko:
still up

Bro, I have been calling your line since Saturday for the Us number we spoke about but hasn' t been going through. and I dont have a whatapp phone.
Re: Get Your Usa,canada, Uk And Holland Phone Number by Millennialaku(m): 3:16pm On May 12, 2020
onwubiko:
up
you are a scammer

you have scammed like four people on chuks baby thread

shame on you angry angry angry angry

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Order At Amazon @300/$1 And Ebay @320/$1 / Xmas Give Awau / Visit Digitize-me.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.