Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,320 members, 7,808,077 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:46 AM

Maritime Workers Threaten Strike Over Arrest Of 20 Dockworkers In Rivers - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Maritime Workers Threaten Strike Over Arrest Of 20 Dockworkers In Rivers (21647 Views)

Polaris Bank Contract Staff Threaten Strike Over Salary Disparity / Minimum Wage: Dockworkers’ Wages Rise To N150, 000 / Maritime Workers To Shut Seaports Over Saipem’s N10bn Debt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maritime Workers Threaten Strike Over Arrest Of 20 Dockworkers In Rivers by Nobody: 7:31am On May 11, 2020
SageBusiness:
It is well.

◄ ►◄ ►◄ ►◄ ►◄ ►◄ ►◄ ►◄ ►◄ ►◄ ►◄ ►◄ ►

Can you design a professional flyer with your smartphone? Kalu can.

How much do Graphic designers charge for flyers?
Shey you dey whine me nii?? Scam
On average, $8.3

If you can design just 3 flyers daily, you'd be making $750 monthly.

That's close to

270,000 Naira monthly.

Is this achievable? 100%

Is this learnable?

A dummy can learn how to do this.

Do you need a laptop for this?

No, any smartphone can do this.

That's not all you can learn from him.

He will also teach you how to design:

• Logos
• Book covers
• Album covers
• Create Whiteboard animations and
• Professional Photo Manipulation.

You can offer all these on Fiverr, Upwork and anywhere.

These are high income skills that can feed you for life!

Is that all?

No!

You will also learn how to:

• Create 3D logos using mock ups
• Create Professional eBooks with your smartphone.
• Create Professional marketing videos for companies.

Any other thing?

Yeah!

• He will give you ebooks on Graphics designing worth ₦19,000

• An eBook on other gigs and services you can offer on Fiverr apart from Graphics designing.

For all you stand to gain, this training can be easily priced at 50,000 naira.

However, Kalu have slashed it to 7,500 naira. But, the first 30 people will pay 2,490 naira.

The 31st person will pay 3,450 naira.

Why should you trust Him?

This is the 15th edition and He has countless testimonies. You can do a background search on him.

When is the class starting?

This Saturday, 16th of May 2020.

How can you reach Him?

Send him a message on WhatsApp

0 7 0 1 4 8 9 9 9 7 2

Any more guarantees?

Yeah, if you don't make more than 10 times of your money with this skill, Kalu will refund you your money with a written apology.

Wow!

How do I get started?

Send him a message on WhatsApp for account details by clicking on the link above.

PS.: This is not a Canva design class.

PS. 2: Would you rather exchange 2,490 naira for over 270,000 naira or will you use it to flex today?

Rich people think long term, poor people think short term. Which one are you?

Send him a message now.
Shey you dey whine me nii!! Scam
Re: Maritime Workers Threaten Strike Over Arrest Of 20 Dockworkers In Rivers by Wickedtruths: 7:32am On May 11, 2020
That's Wike's plan. Cause trouble that affects others and expect the FG to beg him. That's how the fool arrested the MD of the company supplying power to Rivers state.

2 Likes

Re: Maritime Workers Threaten Strike Over Arrest Of 20 Dockworkers In Rivers by Tyriq: 7:33am On May 11, 2020
PigTormentor:
To be honest, I miss Baba Iyabo in situations like this. This thugnor Wicked Wike would have been dealt with by now if Obasanjo is the president. The federal govt needs to check the excesses of this delusional thug imposed on the people by Jona-daft.
Eyaa Kpele, unfortunately there's nothing the unfortunate dullard president can do..
Re: Maritime Workers Threaten Strike Over Arrest Of 20 Dockworkers In Rivers by DeRay98(m): 7:34am On May 11, 2020
Wike knows he's on his 2nd term hence, no elections for him.
But so is the fact that he'll be out of power soon unless his high Court Judge of a wife has assured him of legal loopholes to escape prosecution like Odili did.
However, he should realise that when the gods are about destroy someone, they allow him to become stupid and then he's crushed without remedy.
Wike's excesses will hunt him soon or later...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maritime Workers Threaten Strike Over Arrest Of 20 Dockworkers In Rivers by Bahamas95(m): 7:38am On May 11, 2020
I kinda like him because he is a disciplinarian, that's the kinda person that can handle Nigerians with their inbuilt stubbornness.....But too much of everything is bad, he should calm down a bit and apply wisdom.
Re: Maritime Workers Threaten Strike Over Arrest Of 20 Dockworkers In Rivers by OKTolu: 7:39am On May 11, 2020
Oga wike what's your take on this ?
Re: Maritime Workers Threaten Strike Over Arrest Of 20 Dockworkers In Rivers by Tyriq: 7:40am On May 11, 2020
Sadsoulnow:
No dear,I didn't pulled ur legs. But I just felt there was no point celebrating first,second and third to comment like people are used to here,that's why I quoted u.however I know many Nigerians are quick to anger,so I was expecting your reply in that manner. By the way how are you?
Nigerians can be very rude and uncultured sha. Referring to someone u barely know as 'dear' is the height of online recklessness

2 Likes

Re: Maritime Workers Threaten Strike Over Arrest Of 20 Dockworkers In Rivers by Yomboy4ever(m): 7:42am On May 11, 2020
KaideeGee:
Wike... This man na my role model oh.

Fayose too was some people role model back then, where is he today? Gragra no dey stay long na

2 Likes

Re: Maritime Workers Threaten Strike Over Arrest Of 20 Dockworkers In Rivers by lanre4411(m): 7:42am On May 11, 2020
Mykel51:
This man is holding the nation to ransom...
GOv Wike is a useless governor that s not the way to rule, later they will say others are only using lagos ports when they are not bussiness friendly how wil port user make use of there port.
Re: Maritime Workers Threaten Strike Over Arrest Of 20 Dockworkers In Rivers by Tyriq: 7:42am On May 11, 2020
Sadsoulnow:
I think it's time Fg deal with wike decisively.
And how do you propose they do that
Re: Maritime Workers Threaten Strike Over Arrest Of 20 Dockworkers In Rivers by Tyriq: 7:45am On May 11, 2020
lanre4411:
GOv Wike is a useless governor that s not the way to rule, later they will say others are only using lagos ports when they are not bussiness friendly how wil port user make use of there port.
Yes you're very right, others that know how to rule and enforce laws have done so well, like the governors of kano, bauchi, jigawa etc and we see how their excellent leadership skills have kept the virus away from their doorstep

3 Likes

Re: Maritime Workers Threaten Strike Over Arrest Of 20 Dockworkers In Rivers by Nobody: 7:47am On May 11, 2020
chronique:
Hmm. Before we condemn wike, let's hear why they were arrested first. Most Nigerians are generally an unlawful set of people who do not ever believe in following rules and regulations. There are so many of them in Lagos here.
Wike's actions are illegal, that building he demolished yesterday is completely illegal, even under the Quarantine or Land use act in the constitution, he doesn't hold such powers. Amechi will use this opportunity to bring him down, just watch and see.
Re: Maritime Workers Threaten Strike Over Arrest Of 20 Dockworkers In Rivers by Nobody: 7:47am On May 11, 2020
Sadsoulnow:
Yes I am doing very well.can we chat offline?
yea sure.
Re: Maritime Workers Threaten Strike Over Arrest Of 20 Dockworkers In Rivers by smithyemy: 7:49am On May 11, 2020
The last time Wike arrested those selling on the street nobody complains. But, why are people complaining now that he has arrested the big shot for flouting the Lockdown order? Our problem in Nigeria is some set of people will enact a law or give an order while some will obey others will say they are connected to the president or Ministers and they will break the law or flout the order respectively. Wike, last week or more announced that there will be a Total lock down in River state due to coronavirus pandemic. And he stated it clearly that any oil company workers that will fly into RIVER STATE must present his Covid 19 test letter. I believe the governor is doing the right thing safeguarding his people. Is he the only state in Nigeria that announced Total lockdown? The answer is capital No? Is it good for some set of Nigerian to flout a lockdown order while others are in their house compling with the order? The answer is capital No. I begin to see why Nigeria has been going backwards rather than moving forward. Here in Europe when there is a lockdown every body is expected to comply. The Prime Minister or the queen will never flout the lockdown order. And if anyone flout the order thesame punishment that was given to Mr A shall be given to Mr B irrespective of weather you are street begger or oil company workers. Until, Nigeria start to borrow a leaf from these practices and ideas will might find it very difficult to grow as a country.

2 Likes

Re: Maritime Workers Threaten Strike Over Arrest Of 20 Dockworkers In Rivers by popesco123: 7:50am On May 11, 2020
vecman22:
Wike is a mumu man
I wish you Buhari in all your generations to come
Re: Maritime Workers Threaten Strike Over Arrest Of 20 Dockworkers In Rivers by chronique(m): 7:50am On May 11, 2020
grossintel:
Wike's actions are illegal, that building he demolished yesterday is completely illegal, even under the Quarantine or Land use act in the constitution, he doesn't hold such powers. Amechi will use this opportunity to bring him down, just watch and see.

Well, I'm not saying he's entirely right. I'm just saying we should hear what reason he would give for arresting them. As per the demolished building, I think they had an executive order or so put in place that recommended demolishing of such buildings if the owners are found guilty. He could hide under that cover. What I do not understand is why the owners decided to flout the orders to keep the hotels shut.

2 Likes

Re: Maritime Workers Threaten Strike Over Arrest Of 20 Dockworkers In Rivers by 24SEVEN: 7:55am On May 11, 2020
Sadsoulnow:
Yes I am doing very well.can we chat offline?

I knew that all the patronizing is to ask for an offline chat.

Na wah, even for faceless forum!!!

1 Like

Re: Maritime Workers Threaten Strike Over Arrest Of 20 Dockworkers In Rivers by Wronggee(m): 7:55am On May 11, 2020
My friend you don't have better things to say .... Just keep shunt
EasterDell:
The Wike is a he goat!

After bouncing up and down locking up everyone. He will soon lift the lockdown like he released the 30 Mobil staff he arrested before.

He thinks he is the only mad man in Nigeria. People have fought military governments to stand still. Let alone an ordinary governor who doesn't even know the full meaning of covid19.

After watching CNN he jumps up and starts signing orders to lockdown.

Good God!

I will go to Rivers State and buy trouble.

That craze Wike dey find he will see it.
Re: Maritime Workers Threaten Strike Over Arrest Of 20 Dockworkers In Rivers by lastempero: 7:56am On May 11, 2020
Just see how he will rush and release them, just acting like a chicken.
Re: Maritime Workers Threaten Strike Over Arrest Of 20 Dockworkers In Rivers by adenigga(m): 7:57am On May 11, 2020
Sadsoulnow:
I think it's time Fg deal with wike decisively.

The problem we are having in this mumu country is that 99.9% of the populace are educated illiterates.

They can not differentiate between Unitary system of government and Federal system of government.

Consult Professor K. C. Wheare work "Federalism" you will understand that under federalism States are coordinate units not subordinate to central government.

It's just that as far back as when Military took over power in 1966, they destroyed our mentality of believing in Unitary system of government.

I'm not supporting Wike on his arbitrariness, but the essence of democracy is the availability of judiciary arms of government to adjudicate in any disputes. Two wrongs cannot make a right.
I rest my case!!!

1 Like

Re: Maritime Workers Threaten Strike Over Arrest Of 20 Dockworkers In Rivers by bucho1: 7:57am On May 11, 2020
chronique:
Hmm. Before we condemn wike, let's hear why they were arrested first. Most Nigerians are generally an unlawful set of people who do not ever believe in following rules and regulations. There are so many of them in Lagos here.
But wike called it a total lockdown, what was he doing on the road with him men, are they all above the law too?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maritime Workers Threaten Strike Over Arrest Of 20 Dockworkers In Rivers by Golan007: 7:58am On May 11, 2020
francisisking:
they can all relocate to abj to work there.... simple lockdown rules they cannot obey, that's to show how lawless Nigerians are. quarantine them and make them pay fines for violating simple lockdown order.

Do you understand the concept of essential services?

Worldwide Maritime workers are still going about their business and even being fast-tracked so as to lessen the impact of Covid-19 but the Bush man doesn't even know why he's governor.
Re: Maritime Workers Threaten Strike Over Arrest Of 20 Dockworkers In Rivers by 24SEVEN: 8:00am On May 11, 2020
lanre4411:

Even thing now, even defying government directive, is seen through the lens of business.

So are businesses open in London, New York et al.l?

So this period of Coronavirus pandemic is the period of serious business?

Aren't our major import destinations shut down?

What is the problem with Yoruba people for goodness sakes?
Re: Maritime Workers Threaten Strike Over Arrest Of 20 Dockworkers In Rivers by Sadsoulnow: 8:01am On May 11, 2020
24SEVEN:

I knew that all the patronizing is to ask for an offline chat.

Na wah, even for faceless forum!!!
And why is it your problem?.is the girl your girlfriend?
Re: Maritime Workers Threaten Strike Over Arrest Of 20 Dockworkers In Rivers by lastempero: 8:01am On May 11, 2020
Tyriq:

Nigerians can be very rude and uncultured sha. Referring to someone u barely know as 'dear' is the height of online recklessness

When used as a noun could be in a friendly way and not for deep affection display and before you label Nigerians rude and uncultured, i have seen more rude and decayed society in d western world. Once it comes to Nigeria, everybody wants to form sophistication. Nonsense!!!

1 Like

Re: Maritime Workers Threaten Strike Over Arrest Of 20 Dockworkers In Rivers by 24SEVEN: 8:03am On May 11, 2020
Sadsoulnow:
And why is it your problem?.is the guy your girlfriend?

Are you sex starved??

1 Like

Re: Maritime Workers Threaten Strike Over Arrest Of 20 Dockworkers In Rivers by lastempero: 8:03am On May 11, 2020
realstars:
Men Of The Maritime On Essencial Duty? And You Lock them Down In The Land Of Duty?
Now That The Battle Is On The Line. Wike Get Ready And Be Strong For The Returning March.

He will chicken out asap,the guy is just been reckless. Once they withdraw his ordelies he get sense immediately.
Re: Maritime Workers Threaten Strike Over Arrest Of 20 Dockworkers In Rivers by Sadsoulnow: 8:04am On May 11, 2020
Tyriq:

Re: Maritime Workers Threaten Strike Over Arrest Of 20 Dockworkers In Rivers by lastempero: 8:05am On May 11, 2020
Generalwoodz:

Shut down and you just answered WIKE'S silent prayers. Search for other diplomatic ways to effect their release. We don't have to be all MAD in this corntree!

Did you read the write up very well?
Re: Maritime Workers Threaten Strike Over Arrest Of 20 Dockworkers In Rivers by Sadsoulnow: 8:06am On May 11, 2020
24SEVEN:

Are you sex starved??
A pervert spotted. Where in my post did i mentioned Sex?

1 Like

Re: Maritime Workers Threaten Strike Over Arrest Of 20 Dockworkers In Rivers by Sadsoulnow: 8:08am On May 11, 2020
lastempero:

When used as a noun could be in a friendly way and deep affectionate and before you label Nigerians rude and uncultured, i have seen more rude and decayed society in d western world. Once it comes to Nigeria, everybody wants to form sophistication. Nonsense!!!
Don't mind him bro.
Re: Maritime Workers Threaten Strike Over Arrest Of 20 Dockworkers In Rivers by chronique(m): 8:10am On May 11, 2020
bucho1:
But wike called it a total lockdown, what was he doing on the road with him men, are they all above the law too?

Common, don't be like that. He was enforcing and monitoring compliance level.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Which Certification Is Top-notch? Microsoft Or Cisco / Pall Bearers: How ‘Fearless’ Men Are Making Brisk Business From The Dead / Why Become A Commercial Pilot? - Many Pilots Never Admit #11

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.