Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:11 AM

Toyota Corolla Or Mini Bus Suzuki. Which One Is Suitable For Transport Business? - Car Talk (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Toyota Corolla Or Mini Bus Suzuki. Which One Is Suitable For Transport Business? (60123 Views)

How Much Is Mini Bus Suzuki And Location Of Purchase? / Corolla Or Camry: Which Should I buy? / Which Of These Cars Is Best For Transport Business? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toyota Corolla Or Mini Bus Suzuki. Which One Is Suitable For Transport Business? by bizzibodi(m): 6:08pm On Dec 13, 2020
AbujaAgent:
Toyota is better. more durable, consumes less fuel and more preferable. That China Suzuki is not durable and only few mechanic know how to fix it
Does Toyota has minibus?
Re: Toyota Corolla Or Mini Bus Suzuki. Which One Is Suitable For Transport Business? by Theophinio(m): 11:18pm On Jan 13, 2021
haiti007:

That's the fact. Most people claiming to know about transportation inhere never practice it in reality. You've said it all

Haulage is lucrative ooo, bro just one trip is someone else's salary. Transport is sweet and comes with lot of freedom. It can also turn one into a millionaire if you are diligent and know your.

I want to go back into it, but my parents are hell bent on me getting a degree first.
Though if I could get capital up to 1.4/1.5m I will rush to buy Mazda bus.

My love for long distance travel is out of this world.

Hi boss
The mazda you are talking about is it mini bus. I mean 7 seater
Re: Toyota Corolla Or Mini Bus Suzuki. Which One Is Suitable For Transport Business? by haiti007(m): 2:55am On Jan 14, 2021
Theophinio:

Hi boss
The mazda you are talking about is it mini bus. I mean 7 seater
No, it's the 18 seater.
Re: Toyota Corolla Or Mini Bus Suzuki. Which One Is Suitable For Transport Business? by justmi1: 10:47am On Feb 14, 2021
I'm in the same cross road now, I have a small bakery. Thinking of getting a car for uber and to supply bread/ carry flour.

A corolla can't carry much load but can suffice as a personal car as well

Minibus is perfect for supply but not as personal car

Someone advised to get a golf 3 wagon

I intend to drive myself for now, location is Abuja.

Any advice.
Re: Toyota Corolla Or Mini Bus Suzuki. Which One Is Suitable For Transport Business? by Mowii: 2:14pm On Feb 14, 2021
Good pm bosses
I want to apologize for inquiries I’m about to make because it is definitely derailing
I intend venturing into transport business (korope type) in Lagos and I do ask for your help
! Please sirs which route is highly profitable
!! Idea of registration for a hijet mini bus and how long it takes
!!! Idea of levies and taxes to be paid
And any advice for an amateur
Thanks.

Please sirs I live in Ibadan tho spent over 2 years in Lagos for school now I will like to go back and hustle
Re: Toyota Corolla Or Mini Bus Suzuki. Which One Is Suitable For Transport Business? by Idaytesj29(m): 9:56am On May 05, 2021
lanrexdo:
This is lagos and not ibadan and the said bus is not higher purchase but outright buying..

In lagos.. Higher purchase of the bus goes from 1.4-1.5m

As for the mirca. It won't work in lagos.. never.. and also.. if you want to buy outright mirca should be 550-800k at most if clean tittle

He was simply sharing his own experience, he did not ask the investor to use Micra or leave Lagos for Ibadan, he was just kind enough to share with us his practical transport business experience that many people here might find helpful. Your reply to him was rather harsh and subtly insultive.
Re: Toyota Corolla Or Mini Bus Suzuki. Which One Is Suitable For Transport Business? by Dimatino: 7:15pm On Dec 17, 2021
4teeron:

Kudos Bro. You're absolutely right go for mini bus I got a mini bus for myself I have business i run in LASU, was lucky to qualify for a bank loan immediately I got the loan I went for the bus now due to lockdown business in campus short down till indefinite. But my bus serves me right have been using the mini bus more than 7 months the engine still sound good and body still intact no matter how bad business u will get Urs uber drivers don't have much to gain now even V.I.O. is another issue for Uber drivers, if you are committed and determined into using your minibus u will realise your money back soon, but to enjoy your bus for long don't over stress it, when I spoke with the guy I brought mine from yesterday he said I will get my type around 1.1 to 1.2 million belt engine and non turbo with 3 plugs engine capacity.
pls talk to me ,I'm trying to follow your footsteps
Re: Toyota Corolla Or Mini Bus Suzuki. Which One Is Suitable For Transport Business? by UpwardMovement: 5:30am On Jan 04, 2022
ore16:
Hello , please I want to advice you based on my experience as Uber driver and taxi driver .

In the first instance , I will advice you not to invest your money on uber or bolt transportation . It is not secure . You can be blocked at any time without give you fear hearing on any minor issue . What is going to happen to your investment after blocking you . If you go back to taxi transportation is not business as usual .

It is better to buy mini bus and start to familirize yourself with agbero and no fully well that nobody can block you and you will not loss your investment .
Please where can i get a fairly used mini bus
Re: Toyota Corolla Or Mini Bus Suzuki. Which One Is Suitable For Transport Business? by UpwardMovement: 5:37am On Jan 04, 2022
SA25:
Is sold for 1m 50k I bought my on on 13/5/20. Last week
.please how can i get a fairly used one
Re: Toyota Corolla Or Mini Bus Suzuki. Which One Is Suitable For Transport Business? by saysugar(m): 2:27pm On Sep 16, 2022
Hmmmm sense am learning here
Goldencheese:
It depends on your routes or the routes you want to ply. Would you like to drive long distance because UBER customers may require that?

Two, what type of customers do you want? Do you want the regular customers or UBER customers made up mainly of middle class people upwards?

Three, what hours of operations do you want to run your business. UBER gives you the latitude to operate during the night, pick up night crawlers or club rats or night workers and all that. Although with Corvid-19, there might not be much customer traffic during the night.

Four, UBER will give you more peace of mind from Agbero disturbance than the Suzuki bus. Are you willing to put up or not to put up with their wahala?

Lastly, how much do you want to make? I think you may make more money with the car than with the bus.

But both vehicles, if well managed and without accidents, can give you good returns. But mind those points above and base your decision on them.

All the best and stay safe.
Re: Toyota Corolla Or Mini Bus Suzuki. Which One Is Suitable For Transport Business? by sonety2k(m): 8:14pm On Oct 15, 2023
We going to have some Tokunbo KOROPE November ending or early December this year , All Direct from Japan , it’s will be converted to LHD from Right Hand Drive
Clean and working fine Price 2m each

Different Model

Suzuki KOROPE

Honda KOROPE

Nissan KOROPE

Mitsubishi KOROPE

https://www.nairaland.com/7796270/tokunbo-korope-direct-japan

Thanks

SHOLA SONET
WHATAPP 08050507080

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

2018 Mercedes-maybach G650 Landaulet Is The Most Expensive SUV Ever Made / United Arab Emirate Police Unveils Flying Bike(Photos) / The Most Expensive Police Car Ever, Abu Dhabi's ₦1.2b Lykan Hypersport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.