Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:37 AM

#JusticeForJennifer: 18-Year-Old Jennifer Gang-Raped By 5 Boys In Narayi Kaduna - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / #JusticeForJennifer: 18-Year-Old Jennifer Gang-Raped By 5 Boys In Narayi Kaduna (89294 Views)

Chioma: How I Was Kidnapped & Gang-Rape By 5 Men In Ebonyi - 20-Year-Old / #justiceforjennifer: 18 Years Old Jennifer Molested By 5 Boys In Narayi, Kaduna / BREAKING: Gunmen In Military Uniform Kill Scores In Narayi, Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #JusticeForJennifer: 18-Year-Old Jennifer Gang-Raped By 5 Boys In Narayi Kaduna by solasalako(m): 8:07am On May 11, 2020
GreatResearcher1:
Though I don't support this. my own be say, many young boys have been raped by women. how many of una d demand justice for dem?

Even wen d boys speak up una go shut dem down. for una mind, boys no d get rape.

YOU ARE A RAPIST.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: #JusticeForJennifer: 18-Year-Old Jennifer Gang-Raped By 5 Boys In Narayi Kaduna by Nelsonnwagbo(m): 8:08am On May 11, 2020
It can only happen in northern part
Re: #JusticeForJennifer: 18-Year-Old Jennifer Gang-Raped By 5 Boys In Narayi Kaduna by OdefaGirl(f): 8:08am On May 11, 2020
Why raping someone? It's wrong from all shades..... it is a mutual thing..... not forced please.
Re: #JusticeForJennifer: 18-Year-Old Jennifer Gang-Raped By 5 Boys In Narayi Kaduna by omoadeleye(m): 8:09am On May 11, 2020
Zchi1052:
So barbaric!!!
What pleasure can someone derive having sex with a girl forcefully.if this is swept under the carpet and no justice is done
Strange death will visit each an everyone of them including anyone that supports this evil act
##Justice4jennifer

See where you don't have sense here, why praying death for everyone?
Re: #JusticeForJennifer: 18-Year-Old Jennifer Gang-Raped By 5 Boys In Narayi Kaduna by Romanoff(f): 8:10am On May 11, 2020
When you look at some comments on Front page, especially the ones with a lot of likes, you'll realize there are a lot of rapists and rape apologists here on Nairaland. My prayer for them is, Father Lord, expose and disgrace them.

2 Likes

Re: #JusticeForJennifer: 18-Year-Old Jennifer Gang-Raped By 5 Boys In Narayi Kaduna by Perfecttouchade: 8:13am On May 11, 2020
Harrison gwamnishu will handle the case better and I believe justice will be served soon..the issue of rape should be addressed and severe punishment should follow #saynotorape#
Re: #JusticeForJennifer: 18-Year-Old Jennifer Gang-Raped By 5 Boys In Narayi Kaduna by zedegit: 8:14am On May 11, 2020
GreatResearcher1:
Though I don't support this. my own be say, many young boys have been raped by women. how many of una d demand justice for dem?

Even wen d boys speak up una go shut dem down. for una mind, boys no d get rape.

You know your comment is insensitive and uncalled for.

You have information of a crime, you kept it only to bring it here.

Isn't it callous behavior. If you know you lack sense please I use your mama and papa beg you, avoid FTC.

Tankio.

3 Likes

Re: #JusticeForJennifer: 18-Year-Old Jennifer Gang-Raped By 5 Boys In Narayi Kaduna by TheKingIsHere: 8:16am On May 11, 2020
Sorry to her, but will men get the same justice and outrage if the case was reverse?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #JusticeForJennifer: 18-Year-Old Jennifer Gang-Raped By 5 Boys In Narayi Kaduna by GreatResearcher1: 8:18am On May 11, 2020
zedegit:

You know your comment is insensitive and uncalled for.

You have information of a crime, you kept it only to bring it here.

Isn't it callous behavior. If you know you lack sense please I use your mama and papa beg you, avoid FTC.

Tankio.
I didn't keep it. it was on the net. nobody paid attention

3 Likes

Re: #JusticeForJennifer: 18-Year-Old Jennifer Gang-Raped By 5 Boys In Narayi Kaduna by Spells(m): 8:18am On May 11, 2020
Small girls stop going to a man's house oh, cos I'm sure they didn't rape her in her house..those boys need to be taught a lesson of their miserable lifes.

1 Like

Re: #JusticeForJennifer: 18-Year-Old Jennifer Gang-Raped By 5 Boys In Narayi Kaduna by oweman: 8:20am On May 11, 2020
Can this rape case still be proved in court ? No as the report did not talk of medical investigation within 24 hours as the law proscribe if the parents decide to collect compensation there is nothing this crusade is going to proof its mere hot air .
Meanwhile this not the first time your Jeniffer is doing it anyway .

4 Likes

Re: #JusticeForJennifer: 18-Year-Old Jennifer Gang-Raped By 5 Boys In Narayi Kaduna by Ghostmode2two(m): 8:20am On May 11, 2020
I hope that son of El Rufai who promised to rape that woman the other time is not involved in this. Kaduna and rape is becoming something else ooo.

1 Like

Re: #JusticeForJennifer: 18-Year-Old Jennifer Gang-Raped By 5 Boys In Narayi Kaduna by GreatResearcher1: 8:20am On May 11, 2020
SageMK:

Why are you trying to divert people's attention??

You're a rapist apologist.
You have the mentality of a rapist.

How many women are raped on a daily basis compared to males?? You are seriously mad!!
Is this why boys don't get justice?

4 Likes

Re: #JusticeForJennifer: 18-Year-Old Jennifer Gang-Raped By 5 Boys In Narayi Kaduna by Nobody: 8:20am On May 11, 2020
Some of the rapists are hiding among the cows heading South.
Re: #JusticeForJennifer: 18-Year-Old Jennifer Gang-Raped By 5 Boys In Narayi Kaduna by Nobody: 8:21am On May 11, 2020
for this lockdown?? people get mind oo
Re: #JusticeForJennifer: 18-Year-Old Jennifer Gang-Raped By 5 Boys In Narayi Kaduna by MJBOLT: 8:23am On May 11, 2020
what manner of foolishness is this?

Cantonese:

For your mind boys can get raped without their consent abi? Without erection how can the penis work under pressure? You think normal men are like rapists whose joysticks erect in violent situations.

There is a world of difference between the two. Raping women is a crime that is only committed by sons of the devil. They must be dealt with appropriately. Rape either individually or in gangs should not be tolerated in any way. Rape is the same flesh and blood with robbing with arms. In this case the penis is the arm the man posseses.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: #JusticeForJennifer: 18-Year-Old Jennifer Gang-Raped By 5 Boys In Narayi Kaduna by causewahala: 8:25am On May 11, 2020
She should be placed on suicide watch.
Re: #JusticeForJennifer: 18-Year-Old Jennifer Gang-Raped By 5 Boys In Narayi Kaduna by eyinjuege: 8:26am On May 11, 2020
I can see the rape apologists/fellow rapists already on FP. No wasting of time at all.
Trying to deflect as usual, and even posting incidents of rape of boys from other countries
As if the rape of boys in whichever country you posted up there makes any difference in getting justice for the rape of Jennifer- this particular Nigerian girl.

1 Like

Re: #JusticeForJennifer: 18-Year-Old Jennifer Gang-Raped By 5 Boys In Narayi Kaduna by nurusystem(m): 8:27am On May 11, 2020
YAKAFUNGA BOYS HAVE DONE IT AGAIN.
Re: #JusticeForJennifer: 18-Year-Old Jennifer Gang-Raped By 5 Boys In Narayi Kaduna by Nobody: 8:28am On May 11, 2020
Rapists should be killed or castrated.
Re: #JusticeForJennifer: 18-Year-Old Jennifer Gang-Raped By 5 Boys In Narayi Kaduna by Roon9(m): 8:28am On May 11, 2020
Cantonese:

For your mind boys can get raped without their consent abi? Without erection how can the penis work under pressure? You think normal men are like rapists whose joysticks erect in violent situations.

There is a world of difference between the two. Raping women is a crime that is only committed by sons of the devil. They must be dealt with appropriately. Rape either individually or in gangs should not be tolerated in any way. Rape is the same flesh and blood with robbing with arms. In this case the penis is the arm the man posseses.

Is this person normal? I really want to believe otherwise

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

15-Year-Old Virgin Girl Gang-Raped By 7 Men In Delta State (Disturbing Photos) / Two Girls Fight Dirty In Edo (Photos) / Abuja Human Milk Factory With 115 Young Girls Where Customers Pay With Bitcoin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.