Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,353 members, 7,808,236 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:13 AM

Plants Found In The Deep Ocean - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Plants Found In The Deep Ocean (2128 Views)

Meet Jasmine Harrison, The Youngest Female To Row Solo Across Atlantic Ocean / Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean / ₦467.4Billion, A City On The Ocean, World's Largest Cruise Ship(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Plants Found In The Deep Ocean by ChrisJohn01: 9:05am On May 11, 2020
Although you may not even think about it, the deep sea has its own ecosystem with a variety of plants and animals. But plants and animals living in this cold environment need special modifications. Light does not flow completely into the ocean floor, but ocean plants are still subject to photosynthesis. It also produces oxygen. Deep-sea plants provide food and shelter for marine life living in these depths.
Seagrasses
Seagrasses is a type of flowering plant with roots, and it multiplies with the roots, a type of vegetative node that leaves roots and buds. Seagrass resembles common grasses with elongated, green-shoulder-like leaves, except that these plants thrive in underwater soil or in rocky or sandy soils. Star-shaped flower, the color of which is from pure white to red. Seaweed is an important food for underwater life, and seaweed beds act as nurseries.
Seaweed
Seaweed is a type of seaweed that has very long strings attached to a large number of leaves. Seaweed is usually light green, but can range in color from brown to red. The plant can live up to 688 feet deep in water. He carries out photosynthesis using blue light, which is a kind of incense. Seaweed is bred.
Kelp
Kelp forests are also found in Antarctica and the Arctic Circle in seas and oceans around the world. Larger kelp forests require temperatures below 68 degrees Fahrenheit to grow and are 132 feet below the water's surface. The leaves or blades of the grass are broad, long and green, and there is a knot at the base that connects the blade to the stem. This node is known as a gas bladder and it helps keep the plant straight in the water. Kelp roots are dug up on a rocky beach and hold the plants in place.
Bosidonia
The plant grows in large clumps on the sea floor, forming a virtual meadow in the sand. It grows up to 132 feet under the sea and produces oxygen and biomass, a type of biological material made from living or dead organisms. The leaves of Poseidonia are green, long, soft and semi-leafy leaves and produce both flowers and fruits. The flowers and fruits are green, and the fruits are olive type. This plant needs a large amount of light penetration to survive, and it can die if the water is too cloudy.
A part from above discussion if you would like to know the best winter destinations then we suggest you to visit winter travel places today.
Re: Plants Found In The Deep Ocean by dawnomike(m): 9:34am On May 11, 2020
Thanks for the enlightenment.
Re: Plants Found In The Deep Ocean by awule: 12:33pm On Sep 30, 2020
Description
Features:
1. Pure hand-woven drying, can fold and save space.
2. Each selected wicker has been carefully screened for quality assurance
3. Beautiful and practical, fresh wild, hanging in any place you like
4. Natural environmental protection, natural materials, natural

Re: Plants Found In The Deep Ocean by EdwardEllsMv: 1:39am On Dec 05, 2020
Sea, can give us a lot of useful and interesting products that can help us with everyday life or save it. The products described there are really cool, I use a few of them and it really helps me, but I wanted to mention that there is sea moss as well. I guess, it is one of the most important things that we can take from the sea as it has many useful properties: protects the skin, clears up acne, supports the metabolism, fights off the cold and many others. Besides that it is full of iodine, zinc, calcium and B vitamins. Personally I am using it every time and recommend it to others. If you want to know more about it, I can suggest you to read more on https://niftywellness.com/sea-moss-benefits/, it will help you to understand more about its benefits.

(1) (Reply)

Thread For Ielts Band 9 / How To Get An Irish Visa / Pls Help Me I Was Denied Finland Visa Twice .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.