Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,648 members, 7,801,891 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:00 AM

How To Register For Npower Agro Validation Survey Exercise 2020 - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Register For Npower Agro Validation Survey Exercise 2020 (5939 Views)

Nasims Dashboard Updated For Npower Batch C Under Stream 2 / Important Notice For Npower Graduate 2017 Batch / Plea For Permanent Status For Npower Beneficiaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Register For Npower Agro Validation Survey Exercise 2020 by Ebukax(f): 9:52am On May 11, 2020
Npower Agro validation exercise 2020 is a survey that was organised by npower for npower Agro volunteers to earn an extra income in order to sustain them in respect with the Coronavirus pandemic.

This survey is fully certified by Nigerian Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development.

How to be Eligible for this Npower agro validation exercise
To be eligible you must be an Npower Agro Volunteer and you must have a good functioning android phone to apply for the survey.

How to register for npower Agro validation Exercise
If npower agro has emailed you about npower agro survey validation then this is for you, all you need do is to follow the below guideline to the last instruction by so doing you are giving your self a good chance of being picked.

Register by visiting the registeration page https://npagro.fmardpace.ng/agent/register the link will take you to the registration page.
Input all required information correctly, before submitting, it is advisable that you go through what you filled in the form to avoid some certain mistakes
After confirming that everything you fill is correct then click on the Submit Button and the form will be successfully submitted for you.
Then you will have to wait for update and npower agro will contact you soon to tell you that you have been pick.

https://legitinfor.com/2020/05/10/how-to-register-for-npower-agro-validation-survey-exercise-2020/

Re: How To Register For Npower Agro Validation Survey Exercise 2020 by Dougthy(m): 11:50am On May 11, 2020
Thanks for the update. what if a beneficiary didn't receive the e-mail?
Re: How To Register For Npower Agro Validation Survey Exercise 2020 by Efisko1(m): 9:40pm On May 11, 2020
Not registering
Re: How To Register For Npower Agro Validation Survey Exercise 2020 by Aeman(m): 6:53am On May 12, 2020
Done gracias
Re: How To Register For Npower Agro Validation Survey Exercise 2020 by Ebukax(f): 11:35am On May 12, 2020
Dougthy:
Thanks for the update.
what if a beneficiary didn't receive the e-mail?
You may still have to apply

1 Like

Re: How To Register For Npower Agro Validation Survey Exercise 2020 by Ebukax(f): 11:36am On May 12, 2020
Aeman:
Done gracias
You are welcome.
Re: How To Register For Npower Agro Validation Survey Exercise 2020 by TheCork(m): 11:51am On May 13, 2020
Ebukax:

You are welcome.

Please can u accepts 1000naira cash for sexx please. I need a woman. Was your nomba please? I have cash
Re: How To Register For Npower Agro Validation Survey Exercise 2020 by Ebukax(f): 7:39pm On May 13, 2020
TheCork:

Please can u accepts 1000naira cash for sexx please. I need a woman. Was your nomba please? I have cash
Your mother is in the right position to accept that offer because she's dying of hunger and covid-19
Re: How To Register For Npower Agro Validation Survey Exercise 2020 by TheCork(m): 9:10pm On May 13, 2020
Ebukax:

Your mother is in the right position to accept that offer because she's dying of hunger and covid-19

19? No am older pass10year old.
Darling please I beg u. Let me Yansh u & i swear I will pay u 1000 naira cash but if u include kiss,hug plus romanse I will buy u cow. Deal? smiley
Re: How To Register For Npower Agro Validation Survey Exercise 2020 by EmmanuelScott1(m): 7:33am On May 20, 2020
Why is BVN included in the registration, it prolly looks like scam.
Re: How To Register For Npower Agro Validation Survey Exercise 2020 by Ebukax(f): 12:57pm On May 20, 2020
EmmanuelScott1:
Why is BVN included in the registration, it prolly looks like scam.
Not scam
Re: How To Register For Npower Agro Validation Survey Exercise 2020 by Rumor2ruth: 3:21am On Jun 03, 2020
There is a space for device and password, we 2017 batch b have not been given any device and its not submitting without completing that box, how do we go about this?
Re: How To Register For Npower Agro Validation Survey Exercise 2020 by nextofkeen: 9:48am On Jun 03, 2020
ebukax can we chat privately? kindly send your what's app number to nextofkeen2020@yahoo.com
Re: How To Register For Npower Agro Validation Survey Exercise 2020 by Abohky: 12:23am On Jun 05, 2020
please after registration as N-Teach enumerator, and having activated the link sent to my mail after registration, please what is next to do? moreso, how do i log in.. thanks
Re: How To Register For Npower Agro Validation Survey Exercise 2020 by fxx2: 2:02pm On Jun 17, 2020
How true can this be?

1. The website is not functional, only the APPLICATION PORTAL.

2. The APPLICATION PORTAL includes, among others: Date of Birth, Account Number, Phone Number, BVN, and email.

3. These data are already with the ORIGINAL NPOWER.

4. The original website for the Federal Ministry of Agriculture is https://fmard.gov.ng/, different from https://fmardpace.ng/ and contains no information concerning such APPLICATION.

5. I'm suspecting FRAUD.
Re: How To Register For Npower Agro Validation Survey Exercise 2020 by Welt100(m): 3:08pm On Jun 17, 2020
Asked to login but couldn't get to login
Re: How To Register For Npower Agro Validation Survey Exercise 2020 by hoppcee: 8:04pm On Jun 21, 2020
fxx2:
How true can this be?

1. The website is not functional, only the APPLICATION PORTAL.

2. The APPLICATION PORTAL includes, among others: Date of Birth, Account Number, Phone Number, BVN, and email.

3. These data are already with the ORIGINAL NPOWER.

4. The original website for the Federal Ministry of Agriculture is https://fmard.gov.ng/, different from https://fmardpace.ng/ and contains no information concerning such APPLICATION.

5. I'm suspecting FRAUD.

Re: How To Register For Npower Agro Validation Survey Exercise 2020 by foslink(m): 10:40pm On Jun 21, 2020
FRAUD. Don't input your sensitive data into that site oo..

(1) (Reply)

EEDC Aptitude Test / Can You Accept This Job,even When They Pay #1million Monthly? / Elizade University Recruitment For Academic And Non-academic Staff, January 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.