Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,695 members, 7,802,041 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:20 AM

Nigerian Man Makes Nation Proud. - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Man Makes Nation Proud. (3760 Views)

Man Makes It Rain: Sprays Money On Girlfriend As She Graduates / Top 5 UNIPORT Alumni Making Nigeria Proud / Abisoye Ajayi-akinfolarin Wins CNN Heroes Awards 2018!!! Makes Nigeria Proud!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Makes Nation Proud. by 9japride(m): 2:35pm On May 11, 2020
I don't know why if one from a particular region sing their son's or daughters praises becomes a problem? If he had carried drugs, I am very sure those monikers known for propaganda and hate will insult ipob and the eastern region. If not for quota system I doubt if people from certain region will be heard off. Everybody should maintain their lane.
Re: Nigerian Man Makes Nation Proud. by NwaAro: 3:03pm On May 11, 2020
9japride:
I don't know why if one from a particular region sing their son's or daughters praises becomes a problem? If he had carried drugs, I am very sure those monikers known for propaganda and hate will insult ipob and the eastern region. If not for quota system I doubt if people from certain region will be heard off. Everybody should maintain their lane.

Please I created a social networking/group interface for Igbos to join and discuss matters relating to us, to join (I'll email the link), Biko for those that are interested in joining the group, send me an email at BoboNkiti19@gmail.com for details...
Re: Nigerian Man Makes Nation Proud. by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 3:05pm On May 11, 2020
allow us to chest beat
if it were an afonja man you people's tribal marks would be quaking rapidly by now grin grin grin
nepapole:
The bigots are coming to chestbeat and hate.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Makes Nation Proud. by 9japride(m): 3:10pm On May 11, 2020
NwaAro:

Please I created a social networking/group interface for Igbos to join and discuss matters relating to us, to join (I'll email the link), Biko for those that are interested in joining the group, send me an email at BoboNkiti19@gmail.com for details...
[color=#006600][/color]

Thanks for the initiative, all the best in your plans. But I am not ready for such now. Good one
Re: Nigerian Man Makes Nation Proud. by Olamyyde(m): 3:34pm On May 11, 2020
Scofield from FUNAAB. He graduated with a first class from civil engineering department. He was and is still an inspiration.

They have turned this to a tribal issue again. This is why Nigeria won't move forward.
Re: Nigerian Man Makes Nation Proud. by Nobody: 5:58pm On May 11, 2020
Igbo amaka.
IPOB amaka.

Cc lzaa bamite

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Makes Nation Proud. by SpicyMimi(f): 6:33pm On May 11, 2020
DaInferno:
after seeing this, I am convinced that all brains are not the same and I deserve an apology from my dad who always thought I am not just reading! cheesy

on a serious note, I am proud of him , challenged and determined all in one. this is really something!
grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Man Makes Nation Proud. by bamite(m): 7:07pm On May 11, 2020
imhotep:
Igbo amaka.
IPOB amaka.

Cc lzaa bamite

Don't go and do something meaningful with your life and stay here and be shouting Igbo amaka all the time like a headless chicken

Re: Nigerian Man Makes Nation Proud. by Nobody: 7:50pm On May 11, 2020
bamite:

Don't go and do something meaningful with your life and stay here and be shouting Igbo amaka all the time like a headless chicken
e pain am

cc lzaa rekhina

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Makes Nation Proud. by slerry(f): 8:13pm On May 11, 2020
this skull minning Afonja head slammer that called himself admin is always fond of deleting my comment.
u better wake up ooh.
Re: Nigerian Man Makes Nation Proud. by yuswrld20(m): 8:41pm On May 11, 2020
Tobrasky:
Igbo amaka ooo
u people av come again
Re: Nigerian Man Makes Nation Proud. by Bahamas95(m): 9:15pm On May 11, 2020
dnawah:
one day e go be a Biafra man.
You got two options to choose from.....
1. Wake up from your dream.
2. Keep dreaming.

Re: Nigerian Man Makes Nation Proud. by bukatyne(f): 12:49am On May 12, 2020
Tobrasky:

The Nigerian man won the 2020 department of civil, construction and environmental engineering outstanding MS thesis award

- Ifeanyi finished his MS degree with excellent contributions of 105-page thesis and four conference papers, among others

A Nigerian man, Ifeanyi Okpala, studying in the US has made the nation really proud by winning a special award for his MS thesis at the University of Alabama Graduate School.

It should be noted that about five months ago or so, Ifeanyi earned his masters degree in flying colours as he completed a 105-page thesis, two journal articles, four conference papers, and had a CGPA of 4.0/4.0.

On the school's Twitter page on Wednesday, May 6, he was announced as the winner of the 2020 department of civil, construction and environmental engineering outstanding MS thesis award.

The Nigerian is currently a PhD student at the University of Alabama. This is no mere feat, it is indeed commendable.

https://twitter.com/UAGradSchool/status/1258082897615036416

Congrats to our Nigerian best brains abroad representing us well.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.legit.ng/amp/1327611-ifeanyi-okpala-nigerian-man-nation-proud-wins-big-school-award-us.html&ved=0ahUKEwi_lZa5wKvpAhWMu54KHXVlDtAQyM8BCFQwCQ&usg=AOvVaw3yPjUhjVYVyWVbca4ZYwob&ampcf=1

Congratulations Ifeanyi for making us proud.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Unilorin Result Is Out But Not Using It / Waec Gce 2013/2014 Chemistry ( Theory&objective) Questions And Answers / How Lucrative Is Physiotherapy As A Career

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.