Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,761 members, 7,802,321 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:27 PM

Video Of Governor Wike Cooking In The Kitchen - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of Governor Wike Cooking In The Kitchen (71140 Views)

"Kwankwaso Behind Video Of Governor Ganduje Receiving $5m Bribe" - CSOs / Throwback Photo Of Governor Ugwuanyi & Anayo Nwosu, His Classmate / Photos Of Governor Ambode And Theresa May In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Governor Wike Cooking In The Kitchen by adenigga(m): 9:03am On May 12, 2020
festacman:
Governor Wike may cook all he wants but he has no business demolishing those hotels when he has the power to use police and soldiers to seal the place and arrest the workers for prosecution.

He can get lawyers to speak for him, hire influencers to twist the issue or mobilize his media team to use money to suppress news items in media but the truth remains and will remain that he could have arrested the operators and workers of those hotels without demolishing the building.

Gov. Wike has no business demolishing business premises on account of disobeying lockdown. We are in democracy, with rule of law and separation of powers.

You are on point!

The most annoying part is that, the guy claims to be a lawyer and is among those clueless and selfish lawyers, e. g. Sagay, Keyamo etc. that always make noise during military regimes and when their opposition is in power .

What we are seeing now speaks volumes. Even Osinbajo, the V. P and pastor for that matter cannot toll a part of honour by speaking the truth no matter the price and he is among the accuser of Judas Iscariot for betraying Jesus Christ, has he not betrayed our trust in him too?
Re: Video Of Governor Wike Cooking In The Kitchen by Jgoldie: 9:06am On May 12, 2020
[quote author=Justiceleague1 post=89456373]
You 1st.
Have you given thought about the fact that lives were exposed due to some people's carelessness and disregard for simple rules and regulations?

[s]See dem, deeply concerned Afonjas lolsssssss

The very hypocritical people who voted out their son GEJ for a known Mallam!!!!!!

Hypocrites zmbs. They don't give a damn that northern govs are ineffective in securing their borders and allowing criminal almajiris spread disease everywhere!

They don't give a damn about killer fulani killing Nigerians everywhere.

They don't even give a damn,they never raised their deceptive voice when Pa Fasonranti's daughter was killed in cold blood!!

They don't give a damn that Ganduje is screaming that people are dying in Kano and that the state is in trouble.

They never gave a damn about Ganduje dollar saga the way they still do about Diezani today!!!

THE LORD IS WITH YOU WIKE.
THERES NOTHING ORDINARY MAN CAN DO TO YOU

GOD BLESS WIKE..
[/s]

Trash as usual grin

1 Like

Re: Video Of Governor Wike Cooking In The Kitchen by emezuo17: 9:09am On May 12, 2020
Emmyloaded:
Governor Nyesom Wike was seen cooking in the kitchen as he Prepares ahead of the Rivers State Lockdown.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=coE-Bvibpj0

Recall that the Governor has announced the temporary lifting of the total lockdown on Obio/Akpor and Port Harcourt Local Government Areas for two days only, with effect from Tuesday 12th May 2020.

Governor Wike made the announcement in a State-Wide broadcast on Sunday night. He said that the total lockdown will be lifted on Tuesday 12th May, 2020 and Wednesday, 13th May, 2020.

Governor Wike said that the lockdown will be reinstated on Thursday, 14th May, 2020.
. Let him cook by himself na, he has quarantined all the workers in the government house, those not quarantined can't come to work due to his lockdown, the way he is going, he may quarantine his wife if care is not taken.
Re: Video Of Governor Wike Cooking In The Kitchen by smithyemy: 9:09am On May 12, 2020
That Wike you dey abuse is far better than your dullard president who all he knows is to prioritize his fellow fulani and cow than thousands of christians that were killed by his fellow fullani cattle rearer. Your problem is your president who makes you to suffer like slaves. Come over here and see how people are enjoying their lives. You need to wise up. Blame your president. Stop blaming the governor of a state that is being loved by almost 90 percent of his people. I lived in River state before i left Nigeria. Tell us what your Governor has done in your state before criticizing a man that has turned the look of his state around to one of the best .Anyway everybody is entitled to his or her own opinion. Please, let me go to work . My prayer for all Nairalanders is that thesame God that help me to escape from Nigeria shall help those among us(Nairalanders) who are looking for greener pastures. We all need to work per hour and in pounds. Please my fellow Nairalanders stop criticizing people. Plan yourself and escape. You will see that life in Nigeria is slavery if you travel legally and have your papers to work. Bye. Off to work.
Re: Video Of Governor Wike Cooking In The Kitchen by ChukuHD(m): 9:11am On May 12, 2020
Let's say he did all these u just typed, you go still find fault in it so stfu!!!
festacman:
Governor Wike may cook all he wants but he has no business demolishing those hotels when he has the power to use police and soldiers to seal the place and arrest the workers for prosecution.

He can get lawyers to speak for him, hire influencers to twist the issue or mobilize his media team to use money to suppress news items in media but the truth remains and will remain that he could have arrested the operators and workers of those hotels without demolishing the building.

Gov. Wike has no business demolishing business premises on account of disobeying lockdown. We are in democracy, with rule of law and separation of powers.
Re: Video Of Governor Wike Cooking In The Kitchen by ProtectMyMoney: 9:12am On May 12, 2020
Sunisonflex39:
Abeg,my Port Harcourt br
abeg, you fit call me out to give me even garri, it's highly welcome.

my bank detail dey my signature.
make una no vex.

abeg abeg. person should use church mind and help me.. and the man that locked us up is busy in the kitchen...
we don't suffer for PH.

Lukatew!

Can't you see Wike cooking?

Just go to Government house or contact him on social media that you need food and you want to come and collect some Okra soup

1 Like

Re: Video Of Governor Wike Cooking In The Kitchen by Nobody: 9:12am On May 12, 2020
grin

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Governor Wike Cooking In The Kitchen by blowjohn(m): 9:12am On May 12, 2020
Omo this man and demolishing things.
Look at the way he's demolishing the food inside that pot!
Abi did the ingredients break the law?
Re: Video Of Governor Wike Cooking In The Kitchen by mechanics(m): 9:13am On May 12, 2020
Hmmmmmm, just for show.
Re: Video Of Governor Wike Cooking In The Kitchen by AnanseK(m): 9:14am On May 12, 2020
Justiceleague1:

Face your north and take your advice to them....tell them to keep their flocks of almajiris,nagode

There are 4 million Igbos in the North, majority of criminals, abducting and selling children and trafficking in illicit drugs.

Those Almajiris you are intercepting now are children your Igbo traffickers are bringing to the Onitsha slave market.
Re: Video Of Governor Wike Cooking In The Kitchen by AnanseK(m): 9:18am On May 12, 2020
smithyemy:
That Wike you dey abuse is far better than your dullard president who all he knows is to prioritize his fellow fulani and cow than thousands of christians that were killed by his fellow fullani cattle rearer. Your problem is your president who makes you to suffer like slaves. Come over here and see how people are enjoying their lives. You need to wise up. Blame your president. Stop blaming the governor of a state that is being loved by almost 90 percent of his people. I lived in River state before i left Nigeria. Tell us what your Governor has done in your state before criticizing a man that has turned the look of his state around to one of the best .Anyway everybody is entitled to his or her own opinion. Please, let me go to work . My prayer for all Nairalanders is that thesame God that help me to escape from Nigeria shall help those among us(Nairalanders) who are looking for greener pastures. We all need to work per hour and in pounds. Please my fellow Nairalanders stop criticizing people. Plan yourself and escape. You will see that life in Nigeria is slavery if you travel legally and have your papers to work. Bye. Off to work.

A quitter can never be a winner. When you spoke of escape , I was relieved. You have no idea what is the importance of a nation and the hard work necessary to build one. You only think of stomach, just the lower animals.
Re: Video Of Governor Wike Cooking In The Kitchen by shoprite: 9:20am On May 12, 2020
ShenTeh:
It will take a lot of image making to repair this man's subliminal image after his hotel demolition and vehicle auctioning feats.

Garb a pig in gold...

He needs to try harder . . .something like "Wike cooking for the families of those whose hotels he demolished" grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Video Of Governor Wike Cooking In The Kitchen by frozen70(f): 9:20am On May 12, 2020
If he likes, let him cook for those in isolation

He is a governor in his own world
Re: Video Of Governor Wike Cooking In The Kitchen by Atittude: 9:21am On May 12, 2020
Wike is too much! He is a good husband and father. How many big men dey cook ?
I love Wike scatter. He is just too good in the kitchen like my husband. It gives women so much joy. If you know you know.
Re: Video Of Governor Wike Cooking In The Kitchen by ARAGON22(m): 9:22am On May 12, 2020
kiddkash:
brute force is the only language Nigerians understand
some people in sifia pain.

wike keep cooking it for them

Which kind eyes be this

Re: Video Of Governor Wike Cooking In The Kitchen by Wiifesnatcher(m): 9:30am On May 12, 2020
Righteousness89:
The Man that Loves His People!

I Just Love This Man!

Looking at Wike, you will see a Man that Answers to no godfather..

A Man that is not under any kind of Pressure or fear from any Quaters..

Your Excellency, you may not be Perfect but you are a Good Leader..

Nigeria does not need Perfect leaders... Nigeria needs leaders who are Committed to the Safety and well being of its People

Gov. Wike has Shown that without fear or favor..

Carry on sir!

which human development as the fool accomplished for the past 5years because the way you people lick the ass of Nigeria politicians is just too annoying

1 Like

Re: Video Of Governor Wike Cooking In The Kitchen by Badgers14: 9:30am On May 12, 2020
Let's see video of him going to toilet..

Rubbish!
Re: Video Of Governor Wike Cooking In The Kitchen by Honor10: 9:31am On May 12, 2020
Righteousness89:

I Just Love This Man!

Nigeria does not need Perfect leaders... Nigeria needs leaders who are Committed to the Safety and well being of its People

Carry on sir!

And u do claim to b a Christian o, if the hotel that was demolished was that of your parents, will u be saying this nonsense?

U are just a hypocrite, u are not different from others.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Governor Wike Cooking In The Kitchen by Atittude: 9:31am On May 12, 2020
Ebbyboy:
The love I have for this man disappeared after he demolished that hotel. Wicked man, the wrath of God is coming upon you.

No wrath of God coming. God himself hates disobedience.
Re: Video Of Governor Wike Cooking In The Kitchen by ARAGON22(m): 9:32am On May 12, 2020
But for real, this country is full of mad people! Pastors, politicians, Governors, Celebrities and even other people that are yet to be mad... Year of Madness

Re: Video Of Governor Wike Cooking In The Kitchen by tony5(m): 9:37am On May 12, 2020
lukui:
Wike for president 2023
Lols

1 Like

Re: Video Of Governor Wike Cooking In The Kitchen by oluwasegun007(m): 9:38am On May 12, 2020
Justiceleague1:

Another deeply concerned ewedu

I pity the man whose source of livelihold was destroyed... Probably that's why our region thrive economically because we understand the importance of such structures.

Which is why u never leave our region.

And people like you is the reason wike has the boldness to carry out such act...

The hotelier should just head to court with a good lawyer.
Re: Video Of Governor Wike Cooking In The Kitchen by xcesspaschal(m): 9:45am On May 12, 2020
Righteousness89:

I Just Love This Man!

Carry on sir!

Wat if his actions re d will of his Godfather?

Thats not a democratic pattern of leadership.
Re: Video Of Governor Wike Cooking In The Kitchen by joshuaidibia(m): 9:47am On May 12, 2020
ShenTeh:
It will take a lot of image making to repair this man's subliminal image after his hotel demolition and vehicle auctioning feats.

Garb a pig in gold...

My brother you're learned. This video is image repair. Nothing more nothing less.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Governor Wike Cooking In The Kitchen by semid4lyfe(m): 9:56am On May 12, 2020
Image laundering after his eff up
Re: Video Of Governor Wike Cooking In The Kitchen by Enoch07: 9:57am On May 12, 2020
Righteousness89:

I Just Love This Man!

Carry on sir!

on this matter, I agree with u

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Governor Wike Cooking In The Kitchen by osusuallstars: 10:05am On May 12, 2020
ShenTeh:

Garb a pig in gold...

Your approval of him does not matter .
He has Gods approval
Re: Video Of Governor Wike Cooking In The Kitchen by membranus: 10:05am On May 12, 2020
Jman24:
People shouting image laundry have not even watched the clip.
Very funny video that lacks hipocricy and what every guy discusses About their woman.

We don't want to watch him, why should we?

He is the original "hipocricy".
Re: Video Of Governor Wike Cooking In The Kitchen by JPUC: 10:09am On May 12, 2020
He was only turning and warming the soup. He say na him cook am
Re: Video Of Governor Wike Cooking In The Kitchen by hush15: 10:12am On May 12, 2020
ShenTeh:

Garb a pig in gold...

Forget, nothing spoil. In fact, I dare say he is the boldest governor in the south and his reputation is intact. No dent whatsoever. People should learn to obey laws, especially with the ones that concerns the safety of health and lives.

Rivers has some cases of covid 19, and its because people are ignorant and disobey simple laws that will save government money and peoples lives. If a father can reject his son in ekiti state cos of this pandemic, Wike has done nothing wrong.

Lagos numbers is increase because many are not complying, even for their own safety. The numbers in Rivers is low cos the Governor is taking it seriously so stop saying his image is dented. His image is not, not by any inch
Re: Video Of Governor Wike Cooking In The Kitchen by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 10:29am On May 12, 2020
Stupid tyrant
Re: Video Of Governor Wike Cooking In The Kitchen by AdemolaA2: 10:39am On May 12, 2020
ojehmario1969:
This man dey decieve him self ehn

Never heard of Amechi in a while o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Airman Killed By Mob In Oshodi. Many Stranded As Soldiers ‘Take Over’ / Saidu Kolaku Killed! Miyetti Allah Leader Short Dead In Adamawa / Nigerian Soldiers Cry Out After Boko Haram Attack Killing 100

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.