Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,634 members, 7,801,829 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:08 AM

I Support Wike Demolishing Hotels - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Support Wike Demolishing Hotels (2060 Views)

Atiku Promises To Support Wike For President In 2027 / 2023: Despite His Hate For Igbo, Ikpeazu Decided To Support Wike - Udensi / We Can Not Support Wike This Time His From Niger Delta- OHANEZE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Support Wike Demolishing Hotels by FeliciaOja(f): 10:53am On May 11, 2020
The Governor said that the focus on hotels was because one of the coronavirus cases in the state spread the virus from a hotel.

Wike who monitored the demolition of Prodest Hotel, Alode, Eleme said his action was in line with the Rivers State Government Executive Order 6, which banned the operation of hotels across the 23 Local Government Areas of the State.

Governor Wike told newsmen at the demolition scene that the law must be obeyed, hence the State Government’s decision to enforce it.

1 Like

Re: I Support Wike Demolishing Hotels by ObaOfUyo: 10:56am On May 11, 2020
[s]
FeliciaOja:
The Governor said that the focus on hotels was because one of the coronavirus cases in the state spread the virus from a hotel.

Wike who monitored the demolition of Prodest Hotel, Alode, Eleme said his action was in line with the Rivers State Government Executive Order 6, which banned the operation of hotels across the 23 Local Government Areas of the State.

Governor Wike told newsmen at the demolition scene that the law must be obeyed, hence the State Government’s decision to enforce it.
[/s]

Killing a fly with a sledgehammer.

2 Likes

Re: I Support Wike Demolishing Hotels by Righteousness89(m): 10:58am On May 11, 2020
There is Nothing you will do that people won't react to..

If the Hotel has obeyed orders no one will come for it!

Destroying the hotel is painful but when you continuously flout the rules and regulations, when you are caught you take what u see!

5 Likes

Re: I Support Wike Demolishing Hotels by FeliciaOja(f): 10:58am On May 11, 2020
ObaOfUyo:
[s][/s]

Killing a fly with a sledgehammer.
Whether you kill a fly with insectide or hammer or broom at the end of the day it was killed. Think twice before u blab trash

1 Like

Re: I Support Wike Demolishing Hotels by FeliciaOja(f): 11:00am On May 11, 2020
Righteousness89:

Destroying the hotel is painful but when you continuously flout the rules and regulations, when you are caught you take what u see!
Hello!!! God bless you
We are talking about a Coronavirus Patient being traced to the hotel meaning that the hotel is a hotspot for spreading the virus..
I fully 100% support Wike on this one
Penny wise pound foolish

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Support Wike Demolishing Hotels by ObaOfUyo: 11:01am On May 11, 2020
[s]
FeliciaOja:

Whether you kill a fly with insectide or hammer or broom at the end of the day it was killed. Think twice before u blab trash
[/s]
Re: I Support Wike Demolishing Hotels by FeliciaOja(f): 11:04am On May 11, 2020
ObaOfUyo:
[s][/s]
Oga vice canceler
Continue cancelling
Till you cancel your destiny ode

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Support Wike Demolishing Hotels by seunmsg(m): 11:05am On May 11, 2020
If Wike wakes up tomorrow and ordered the execution of anybody violating his stay at home order, you will also support him. Keep up supporting illegality until you’re personally affected.

3 Likes

Re: I Support Wike Demolishing Hotels by Throwback: 11:05am On May 11, 2020
Righteousness89:

Religious fanatics have always been known to be the greatest tyrants.

Check through history, they existed as a persecuted sect, but once they gain the upper hand, they resort to use the same persecution on those who chose to live differently.

Your mindset is not far from what I have elaborated above.

By what law in a constitutional democarcy does an accuser gets to be the judge and the executioner, without any defence by the accused?
What is the offence and where is the penalty that was executed stipulated in the constitution of this democratic Nigeria.

I hope you will take what you see someday, and weep for justice.

3 Likes

Re: I Support Wike Demolishing Hotels by Righteousness89(m): 11:09am On May 11, 2020
[s]
Throwback:

Religious fanatics have always been known to be the greatest tyrants.

Check through history, they existed as a persecuted sect, but once they gain the upper hand, they resort to use the same persecution on those who chose to live differently.

Your mindset is not far from what I have elaborated above.

By what law in a constitutional democarcy does an accuser gets to be the judge and the executioner, without any defence by the accused?
What is the offence and where is the penalty that was executed stipulated in the constitution of this democratic Nigeria.

I hope you will take what you see someday, and weep for justice.
[/s]

Very Irrelevant post

4 Likes

Re: I Support Wike Demolishing Hotels by FeliciaOja(f): 11:09am On May 11, 2020
seunmsg:
If Wike wakes up tomorrow and ordered the execution of anybody violating his stay at home order, you will also support him. Keep up supporting illegality until you’re personally affected.
Stop going off point, I presented facts as to why Wike took such drastic action.
Read again or are you illiterate??
Hotel got demolished after a covid-19 Patient was traced from there during lockdown. If he hotel only violated stay at home then it's ok but to violate the order and still have a COVID paitent infected in the hotel that's no way Wike will just smile at you for disobeying order and putting the life's of others at risk
Re: I Support Wike Demolishing Hotels by helinues: 11:14am On May 11, 2020
Don't worry..

Shoot at sight order loading for anyone caught after the lockdown.
Re: I Support Wike Demolishing Hotels by gaby(m): 11:15am On May 11, 2020
Until the narcissist will take it a notch higher and come to demolish your house.

Just imagine state police in such narcissists' hands and control.
Re: I Support Wike Demolishing Hotels by realstars: 11:24am On May 11, 2020
The Hardest And Stuborn People In The World Are Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: I Support Wike Demolishing Hotels by Asgard13: 11:24am On May 11, 2020
seunmsg:

Yoruba man... wike is not a dummy ...

Yoruba hating on wike...

What have yoruba done to Tinubu that release his agberos on Election Day to kill ..
Same crimmal tried stopping a section of Lagos from voting

Yoruba na wa for una

Bayerebe is not just a name .. but identity sad
Re: I Support Wike Demolishing Hotels by jodeci(m): 11:24am On May 11, 2020
When you claimed your dad was a cardiologist,i thought your faculties were developed.

To think i almost believed your strole claim on Osibanjo.

Keep supporting evil,someday it will come knocking at your door.
Re: I Support Wike Demolishing Hotels by Asgard13: 11:25am On May 11, 2020
Righteousness89:
[s][/s]

Very Irrelevant post
They can never make sensible sense angry

1 Like

Re: I Support Wike Demolishing Hotels by Asgard13: 11:26am On May 11, 2020
gaby:

You are just an Imp without any decorum or sense of reasoning.

What a dolt.

He has relaxed the lockdown for two days for you to come out of your cage and go restock.

He had a discussion with COVID not to strike in the two days under consideration.

Olodo

Yoruba love for insults insults insults and abuses and how mods pat them on back is really wonderful grin
Re: I Support Wike Demolishing Hotels by Asgard13: 11:27am On May 11, 2020
gaby:

You obviously lack a father figure in your life.

Wike will soon order you to open that gutter mouth of yours for him to poo into.

Same way Tinubu the criminal don they order yorubas...
some Yoruba have come to see him as deity whom they sacrifice different rituals to appease

Yoruba man and his sense grin
Re: I Support Wike Demolishing Hotels by FeliciaOja(f): 11:28am On May 11, 2020
gaby:

You are just an Imp without any decorum or sense of reasoning.

What a dolt.

He has relaxed the lockdown for two days for you to come out of your cage and go restock.

He had a discussion with COVID not to strike in the two days under consideration.

Olodo
Worry about decorum when corona hits your family.. Ode
Re: I Support Wike Demolishing Hotels by gaby(m): 11:28am On May 11, 2020
[s]
Asgard13:

Same way Tinubu the criminal don they order yorubas...
some Yoruba have come to see him as deity whom they sacrifice different rituals to appease

Yoruba man and his sense grin
[/s]
Re: I Support Wike Demolishing Hotels by gaby(m): 11:29am On May 11, 2020
[s]
Asgard13:

Yoruba love for insults insults insults and abuses and how mods pat them on back is really wonderful grin
[/s]
Re: I Support Wike Demolishing Hotels by gaby(m): 11:30am On May 11, 2020
E be like a the nama don chop ban.
Re: I Support Wike Demolishing Hotels by Asgard13: 11:30am On May 11, 2020
gaby:
Until the narcissist will take it a notch higher and come to demolish your house.

Just imagine state police in such narcissists' hands and control.

Tinubu in Yoruba land have done worst.. more deadly evil to Yoruba people ...

Yet his worshippers adore and kill themselves ..

Bayerebe and hatred... nothing but pure hatred... if wike is a narcissist
What do you call aregbe fashola Tinubu

angry Yoruba and sense
Re: I Support Wike Demolishing Hotels by gaby(m): 11:31am On May 11, 2020
[s]
FeliciaOja:

Worry about decorum when corona hits your family.. Ode

[/s]
Re: I Support Wike Demolishing Hotels by FeliciaOja(f): 11:31am On May 11, 2020
jodeci:
When you claimed your dad was a cardiologist,i thought your faculties were developed.

To think i almost believed your strole claim on Osibanjo.

Keep supporting evil,someday it will come knocking at your door.

I don't know you
Don't even care to know u
Don't know you exist
So why should I give a damn
You are as irrelevant as the fly I just killed mins ago

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Meeting Between Yoruba And Ibo Leaders In 1989 / Where Is Rtd Brigadier General Senator David Mark? / "Northern Governors Can See The Location Of Their Real Problem" - Shehu Sani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.