Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,395 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:25 AM

Boluwatife Balogun Dances For His Mother (Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Boluwatife Balogun Dances For His Mother (Video) (47206 Views)

Wizkid's First Son, Boluwatife Balogun Bonding With His Mother, Shola Ogudu / Boluwatife Balogun Wants To Style Wizkid, Davido, Olamide, Ycee. Shows Office / Wizkid's Son, Boluwatife Balogun Is Gay? Wizkid Thinks So (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boluwatife Balogun Dances For His Mother (Video) by paulolee(m): 2:21pm On May 11, 2020
good
Re: Boluwatife Balogun Dances For His Mother (Video) by Stewart883(m): 2:21pm On May 11, 2020
PapaBaby:
Mummy's boy.
When wizkid is old and useless, this boy will remind him of his iniquities.

Hahahaha..... Wicked man angry

2 Likes

Re: Boluwatife Balogun Dances For His Mother (Video) by Scofeeziey(m): 2:23pm On May 11, 2020
Mad ooo
Re: Boluwatife Balogun Dances For His Mother (Video) by Nobody: 2:24pm On May 11, 2020
This baby mama refused to move on from wiz kid lol

3 Likes

Re: Boluwatife Balogun Dances For His Mother (Video) by SocialJustice: 2:26pm On May 11, 2020
Emmyglobal65:
Wow
The little boy is growing so fast

well if you're not the greedy get rich quick type..
you can message me for a business that can still sustain you with little little change in this lockdown period.
Note: The business is not the big money bank you might want to imagine, but at least the return will at least cover your common weekly expenses like money for data recharge card e.t.c.
check my profile for my contact number and message me on Whatsapp for details if you're interested.

Zero eight one 65 zero 65 six zero nine

Picoworker? E be like na naija boy get that place. Slave trade.
Re: Boluwatife Balogun Dances For His Mother (Video) by theoneJabulani(m): 2:32pm On May 11, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
WizKid my nigggar. WizKid anyday anytime twice on Monday

Not that overrated dumb fuckkk with frog voice called davido. Using too much voice enhancer. Untalented moda fuckker

Niggarr
I know your huzzle is real

But how many times do i have to say you should stop saying UK and US used laptop

Just say you sell second hand

Stop making those overrated dumb fuckkk countries like US and UK to appear as if they are chairmen and kings
Dude, get off my mentions and please punk, don't call me niggar

2 Likes

Re: Boluwatife Balogun Dances For His Mother (Video) by jawalis(m): 2:33pm On May 11, 2020
RIP Nairaland if this made it to front page
Re: Boluwatife Balogun Dances For His Mother (Video) by PureGoldh(m): 2:41pm On May 11, 2020
Nice one
Re: Boluwatife Balogun Dances For His Mother (Video) by Theoarhics: 2:55pm On May 11, 2020
Yam head.

1 Like

Re: Boluwatife Balogun Dances For His Mother (Video) by AsawanaDgreat: 2:55pm On May 11, 2020
Up coming dancer loading
Re: Boluwatife Balogun Dances For His Mother (Video) by Nobody: 3:01pm On May 11, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

Not that overrated dumb fuckkk with frog voice called davido. Using too much voice enhancer. Untalented moda fuckker

Niggarrr

But how many times do i have to say you should stop saying UK and US used laptop

Stop making those overrated dumb fuckkk countries like US and UK to appear as if they are chairmen and kings

Damn Slawormir my man grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boluwatife Balogun Dances For His Mother (Video) by Toba99: 3:08pm On May 11, 2020
Hi guys, Grow your IG accounts For free with active Nigerian followers by joining the ‘Gain with FUG'
*Futa_underground* whatsapp group.

Click this link to join:

https:///Bmy5zfu9PG6AHNRsga7z6I
Join to create the Instagram profile you desire for free.
Re: Boluwatife Balogun Dances For His Mother (Video) by West2019(m): 3:15pm On May 11, 2020
How this one come be come news

1 Like

Re: Boluwatife Balogun Dances For His Mother (Video) by Nobody: 3:18pm On May 11, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

Niggarrr

I don’t think your exact problem has been diagnosed yet.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boluwatife Balogun Dances For His Mother (Video) by Notateflonguy(m): 3:39pm On May 11, 2020
nairafame:
Aww! So on Mother’s Day, Wizkid & Shola’s son, Boluwatife dedicated this special dance to his mum.

Watch Video Below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Fh1N9_kgKA

https://www.instagram.com/p/CABQJN6Ai2O/?igshid=19jndsqviqp7h

The guy's good mhen....sweet moves....lord when will be able to dance like this
Re: Boluwatife Balogun Dances For His Mother (Video) by KelB(m): 3:39pm On May 11, 2020
Poor Tife that Wizzy suspected he might be a gay and allowed him to touch women nyash..God is your/mother strength,you guys don't deserve a dead beat dad

1 Like

Re: Boluwatife Balogun Dances For His Mother (Video) by ugochukwufrenzy: 3:41pm On May 11, 2020
ChiefAfonja:
This News Is Not necessary undecided

See big head everywhere

Afonjas and big head like 5&6 grin
lol..in as much as this comment was funny,,it was not necessary at all...but las las you get bad mouth!!
Re: Boluwatife Balogun Dances For His Mother (Video) by Nobody: 3:42pm On May 11, 2020
Who gives a fuk.
Re: Boluwatife Balogun Dances For His Mother (Video) by liveyourlife007(m): 3:51pm On May 11, 2020
Sarimatedin:

Betting on Simulated Reality League games which are still ongoing is the NEW GOLD MINE now!
If you can stake high on a 100% Guaranteed Winning Game Available FOR today and Pay after win, send a message to my whatsapp number below
070-860-66-768
you mean zoom soccer? go bundesliga. put all ur life savings on bayern. the odd shud be 1.5 or so. d chances for u to lose is at d lowest minimal. lets say 1.5 over 10. Munich i mean
Re: Boluwatife Balogun Dances For His Mother (Video) by Nobody: 4:00pm On May 11, 2020
platido:
There's nothing that gives a woman happiness and peace of mind...when a child she suffered for. grows to be who he /she is successful..I pray I make my mother very proud of me..I promise her her labour won't be in vain

I LOVE YOU MUM BE STRONG FOR ME.. VERY SOON YOU'LL SMILE LIKE OTHER MOTHER'S HAPPY BELATED MOTHER'S DAY MY QUEEN.

Your mum is not on nairaland...so why are you expressing yourself here

1 Like

Re: Boluwatife Balogun Dances For His Mother (Video) by davidswhales(m): 4:21pm On May 11, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

Niggarrr

Well I think you are wrong because the word "second hand" is ambiguous like second hand could be from any country but which country exactly? Hence the need to specify.
Secondly, please don't ever say UK and US are overrated dumb fuckkkk okay? And yes they are kings and chairmen you know why? Because the sick fuckkk country Nigeria you live in can not invent shittt. They say Nigeria is giant of Africa and also developing please if I may ask you what's developing here? Do you not think Nigeria is dumb fuckkk overrated? With the poverty rate and joblessness can Nigeria ever be compared to this already developed countries hun? Their Science & Tech as well as R & D is top-notch and what does Nigeria has to show for it huh? Zero. Have you been able to invent anything yourself? Yet you say they are overrated..it shows how biased you are.. This is for people like you.. Never fail to acknowledge those who are way better than you. Let's please learn to do things right okay?
Almost everyone in Nigeria is greedy, wicked, and selfish. It's why Nigeria will not develop until everyone stops being greedy, selfish and wicked #End of story

1 Like

Re: Boluwatife Balogun Dances For His Mother (Video) by frog12: 4:33pm On May 11, 2020
and why should we care useless post
Re: Boluwatife Balogun Dances For His Mother (Video) by Vitamin17(m): 4:39pm On May 11, 2020
angry
Re: Boluwatife Balogun Dances For His Mother (Video) by Denique(f): 4:46pm On May 11, 2020
Pidginwhisper:
grin

How did you go this, pls?
Re: Boluwatife Balogun Dances For His Mother (Video) by Parisian: 4:50pm On May 11, 2020
Can you hear yourself. There is no excuse yall dont come up to cover up for the illicit lifestylesof these men.

Is Wizkid's mother half as beautiful as his first babymama? Even if the BM was ugly which she isn't, is that enough reason to not show love to her baby?

If a woman did half y'all would call her names. Some of y'all just need new brains.
YoungLionken:
Some 9ja celebs always get entangled with ugly women.

Wizkid is sometimes ashamed, hence the denial cool...

2 Likes

Re: Boluwatife Balogun Dances For His Mother (Video) by Parisian: 4:51pm On May 11, 2020
Why not stake high and win everything to yourself?
Sarimatedin:

Betting on Simulated Reality League games which are still ongoing is the NEW GOLD MINE now!
If you can stake high on a 100% Guaranteed Winning Game Available FOR today and Pay after win, send a message to my whatsapp number below
070-860-66-768
Re: Boluwatife Balogun Dances For His Mother (Video) by olagbola45(m): 5:07pm On May 11, 2020
Parisian:
Can you hear yourself. There is no excuse yall dont come up to cover up for the illicit lifestylesof these men.

Is Wizkid's mother half as beautiful as his first babymama? Even if the BM was ugly which she isn't, is that enough reason to not show love to her baby?

If a woman did half y'all would call her names. Some of y'all just need new brains.

So wiz should b babysitting for tife or what did you mean? what is mama bolu doing for wiz than to go to social media to rant even with d fact that wiz is doing his best for d kid so what more and wiz is not a nigeria base again and lastly dont forget is an introvert all this noise he wont even reply to d shit.....yoruba will say eni tabaa fe lo mo re wuni
Re: Boluwatife Balogun Dances For His Mother (Video) by Hajibanson24: 5:12pm On May 11, 2020
[i][/i][b][/b]how the news take concern me
Re: Boluwatife Balogun Dances For His Mother (Video) by ofiko123(m): 5:17pm On May 11, 2020
Nice one boluwatife..
Re: Boluwatife Balogun Dances For His Mother (Video) by classicfrank4u(m): 5:27pm On May 11, 2020
[s]

Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

Niggarrr

[[/s]
Dumb comment embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos From Adejoke Ogedengbe's Super Luxurious Wedding Will Blow Your Mind / Beverly Osu Slept With Men To Take Care Of Her Family’ / Damson Idris And Lori Harvey Break Up, Unfollow Each Other On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.