Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,578 members, 7,801,659 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:37 PM

Rivers APC Member Thanks Wike For Demolishing Hotel. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers APC Member Thanks Wike For Demolishing Hotel. (1889 Views)

'Thanks': Wike’s Response To Atiku’s Congratulatory Message / Tony Kabaka To Pay 18 Million As Cost For Demolishing His Hotel. Says Obaseki / Asari Dokubo And Ijaw Endorse Wike For 2nd Term (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rivers APC Member Thanks Wike For Demolishing Hotel. by Eteka1(m): 11:03am On May 11, 2020
THIS IS FROM SOMEONE (APC MEMBER) IN ELEME. WIKE'S ACTION, HAND OF GOD.

I have read several articles and watched videos of people condemning the River State government demolition of property ( Hotel) of Princewill Osaronwa OSAROEJIJI. I appreciate their concerns and worries as Democrats and law abiding citizens cos, I would have screamed louder if I am not an Eleme son. However, knowing Governor Wike well, they ought to ask questions and make further investigations as to know what really happened.

1. Note that the said hotel belongs to Princewill Osaronwa OSAROEJIJI of Alode in Eleme LGA of Rivers State.

2. The demolished hotel has been a hideout for criminal gangs and venue of cult meetings from where they take off for operations.

3. The hotel houses prostitutes ( Asawo)

4. The hotel was operating with the prostitutes hosting customers even during the lockdown despite State orders.

5. The hotel was not only open to customers both full and short time but was hosting parties amidst this covid-19 pandemic, the owner feeling he is above the law and indeed the Youth Leader of PDP.

6. That words was sent across to the hotel owner to close down or face demolition and he sent words back that he dares the State to try it and see if he will not bring down the State.

7. That Members of covid-19 committee monitoring hotels went to enlighten the owner and his guest that what they were doing was against the executive order of the state government and acceptable practices.

8. That he and his boys not only assaulted the Committee Members but pointed guns at them and shot and injured one of the members of the team.

9. That Eleme people who are his people are weighing a little sigh of relief concerning the pulling down of the hotel.

10. That the hotel is not money made from genuine seat as alleged but crime and human blood.

9. Do u know how many lives the boy has wasted in that hotel?

10. That Princewill was the Cause of the crisis in his community Alode in 2017/2018 that led to over 10 deaths including that of Late Isaac obe (Former Eleme Youth President and APC Zonal youth leader) as well as his sister Barrister Mary Obe.

11. That the owner Princewwill is a suspected Gun runner as he has not been convicted.

12. That he was shot on the leg during one of his escapades in the community and thus limps.

13. That he is suspected to be the Blackaxe leader in Alode and that enboldens home to live above the law.

14. That he is an alleged oil thief.

15. God just used Wike to bring some respite to Eleme Community.

16. Ask Eleme people how they feel before you make further comments or condemn the ousting of a criminal.

17. How many hotels are in Rivers State. Several have been sealed and their management arrested and charged to Court for several violations, none was demolished.

18) That the State was not just dealing with a regular hotel but a criminal den. He cup was just full.

19). That Princewill should be arrested to face the music and let Eleme have some respite.

20). We thank God for this intervention through Rivers State cos nobody dare touch Princewill in Eleme.

21). Any doubt as to any issue raised here. Please cross check with the security agencies in Eleme who Princewill Osaronwa OSAROEJIJI is and what he stands for.

I AM FROM ELEME AND AN UNREPENTANT APC MEMBER BUT I THANK GOV. WIKE FOR THE FIRST TIME IN MY LIFE.

I WOULD LIKE TO ADD MY NAME FOR CONFIRMATION BUT WONT FOR SECURITY REASONS AS HIS BOYS ARE STILL THERE.

Sourced from Facebook

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rivers APC Member Thanks Wike For Demolishing Hotel. by Cameleon72(f): 11:28am On May 11, 2020
Ok
Re: Rivers APC Member Thanks Wike For Demolishing Hotel. by Eboski(m): 11:49am On May 11, 2020
Nice one
Re: Rivers APC Member Thanks Wike For Demolishing Hotel. by mrvitalis(m): 11:51am On May 11, 2020
We have rules in Nigeria ...only a court of law can pass judgement

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers APC Member Thanks Wike For Demolishing Hotel. by nairalandankrah: 12:06pm On May 11, 2020
Re: Rivers APC Member Thanks Wike For Demolishing Hotel. by MrStan11(m): 12:09pm On May 11, 2020
Clearer story.
Re: Rivers APC Member Thanks Wike For Demolishing Hotel. by MainJoe: 12:13pm On May 11, 2020
mrvitalis:
We have rules in Nigeria ...only a court of law can pass judgement

The spin doctors are working to redeem the Governors image.
So, what about the second hotel demolished, did they shoot at the task force there too?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers APC Member Thanks Wike For Demolishing Hotel. by MainJoe: 12:15pm On May 11, 2020
From reports, the hotel is owned by Promise Gogorodari. Not the said Youth leader highlighted in the comment.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers APC Member Thanks Wike For Demolishing Hotel. by helinues: 12:16pm On May 11, 2020
This is simply propaganda

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers APC Member Thanks Wike For Demolishing Hotel. by bender79: 12:18pm On May 11, 2020
Image laundering left right and center. You guys need to do more because the bad impression will not go away in a long time even up to 2023.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers APC Member Thanks Wike For Demolishing Hotel. by Nobody: 12:18pm On May 11, 2020
One hotel, two different owners.
Propaganda is bad.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers APC Member Thanks Wike For Demolishing Hotel. by ObafemiAwoIowo: 12:19pm On May 11, 2020
helinues:
This is simply propaganda
sweet helinues kiss
have a great week ahead
Re: Rivers APC Member Thanks Wike For Demolishing Hotel. by ZenoHobbes: 2:56pm On May 11, 2020
Juliusmalema:
One hotel, two different owners.
Propaganda is bad.
Na two hotels they demolish for News wey I read oh.

1 Like

Re: Rivers APC Member Thanks Wike For Demolishing Hotel. by seanfer(m): 4:00pm On May 11, 2020
The hotel belongs to a Lagos based business man who spoke on Nigerian Info PH 92.3fm this morning. So Stop peddling lies that the hotel belongs to the PDP youth leader.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers APC Member Thanks Wike For Demolishing Hotel. by Miracle1991: 4:19pm On May 11, 2020
Lier from hell trying very hard to change the story. One day it will be your turn.

1 Like

Re: Rivers APC Member Thanks Wike For Demolishing Hotel. by crackhouse(m): 5:06pm On May 11, 2020
I believe this man but the problem is will others believe him?

(1) (Reply)

Wanted: Yoruba National Development Plan / FG Pays N800M To Bandits For Release Of Niger School students and staffs / Stop Reminding Igbos Of What You Did To Them – HURIWA Tells Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.