Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,131 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:35 AM

Criticizing Wike Won't Stop God From Putting Sinners In Hell Fire - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Criticizing Wike Won't Stop God From Putting Sinners In Hell Fire (1036 Views)

Why Senator Ireti Was Criticizing Wike From London / Debo Ologunagba: Wike Won't Dump The Party That Brought Him From Obscurity / Hisbah Conducts Door-to-door Search For ‘Sinners’ In Kano (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Criticizing Wike Won't Stop God From Putting Sinners In Hell Fire by Nobody: 11:17am On May 11, 2020
I just wanted to let you people know.

Lawlessness has greatly affected this country , it's the reason why corruption is still rampant in Nigeria.

Yes disobedience to the rule of law.

That's why they're still a lot of internet fraudsters in Nigeria

That's why they are still policemen and security agents who disobey the law and still go unpunished.

Back to my topic.

If a Governor says for the sake of millions of persons do not open you hotel or else it will be demolished

Why on hell did you open the hotel.

God says sinners will go to hell but you still sin I guess on the day of judgement you all will be calling God a tryant because you couldn't make heaven

You people let emotions cloud your judgement too much in this country.

Let's assume If he had demolished that building because it was a hideout for kidnappers you all will not be this pressed.

So why are you all pressed now that he did it because they violated a order that'll help curb the spread of coronavirus that has taken many lives.

Imagine if a family member of yours was affected due to that hotel opening will you like it.

Or maybe someone with coronavirus loged in that hotel and spread it to your family member that works there who in turn takes it home and spread to the rest of your family members.

See the possibilities are endless

Look at America today with over 1million cases
Also look at China where it started with less than 100,000 cases.

Why. China was strict with their laws, meanwhile Americans were out in the street protesting against the lock down now they have over 1million cases with over 80000 deaths.

I don't care what you all say.

When he was making the law nobody complained so why are you all so pressed now that he's enforcing the law.

Note: Any insult will replied with a heavier insult please respect your selves

4 Likes

Re: Criticizing Wike Won't Stop God From Putting Sinners In Hell Fire by TheSourcerer: 11:31am On May 11, 2020
Seems that's what God is actually good at
Well I'll take my chances In hell

Like wike palative from my governor I no see but to busrt building we see am show power
Modafvcking maglomanics the lot of them
Re: Criticizing Wike Won't Stop God From Putting Sinners In Hell Fire by Nwibii: 11:37am On May 11, 2020
So you already anticipated for insult?
Am Not here to give u what u want(insult) rather am here to ask you some wuestions
Wike asked us to restock.
What are we restocking with?
I know you dine in the same table with him, hence you are here defending him.
Why did police not killed arrested kidnapers that killed those RSU/UNIPORT students immediately they were arrested?
Is it that what they did not punishable?
What's the different between jungle justice and what the governor did?
What if the information the governor got was wrong?
A dice dice has many sides to it, I supposed you know.

2 Likes

Re: Criticizing Wike Won't Stop God From Putting Sinners In Hell Fire by dokie: 11:38am On May 11, 2020
TheSourcerer:
Seems that's what God is actually good at
Well I'll take my chances In hell

It is said that the preoccupation of the residents of hell is cursing God non-stop. They wouldn't even be able to apologize to God if they had the opportunity, because they are like the devil, filled with pride, and cannot see themselves subservient to anyone. That's why they are in hell.

I guess that's why you will take a chance with it.
Re: Criticizing Wike Won't Stop God From Putting Sinners In Hell Fire by Righteousness89(m): 11:40am On May 11, 2020
Edoloaded:

Lawlessness has greatly affected this country , it's the reason why corruption is still rampant in Nigeria.

That's why they are still policemen and security agents who disobey the law and still go unpunished.

Back to my topic.

If a Governor says for the sake of millions of persons do not open you hotel or else it will be demolished

God says sinners will go to hell but you still sin I guess on the day of judgement you all will be calling God a tryant because you couldn't make heaven

Let's assume If he had demolished that building because it was a hideout for kidnappers you all will not be this pressed.

So why are you all pressed now that he did it because they violated a order that'll help curb the spread of coronavirus that has taken many lives.

Imagine if a family member of yours was affected due to that hotel opening will you like it.

Or maybe someone with coronavirus loged in that hotel and spread it to your family member that works there who in turn takes it home and spread to the rest of your family members.

Why. China was strict with their laws, meanwhile Americans were out in the street protesting against the lock down now they have over 1million cases with over 80000 deaths.

When he was making the law nobody complained so why are you all so pressed now that he's enforcing the law.

I Salute you Op! You have Dished out the Raw Bitter Truth!

But pls don't insult them , even if they insult you!

It's ignorance that makes people pour out insults

2 Likes

Re: Criticizing Wike Won't Stop God From Putting Sinners In Hell Fire by TheSourcerer: 11:40am On May 11, 2020
dokie:

It is said that the preoccupation of the residents of hell is cursing God non-stop. They wouldn't even be able to apologize to God if they had the opportunity, because they are like the devil, filled with pride, and cannot see themselves subservient to anyone. That's why they are in hell.

and fvck Lucifer's brain out, yes way!
Re: Criticizing Wike Won't Stop God From Putting Sinners In Hell Fire by doggedfighter(f): 11:42am On May 11, 2020
dokie:

It is said have you been there?

1 Like

Re: Criticizing Wike Won't Stop God From Putting Sinners In Hell Fire by TheSourcerer: 11:43am On May 11, 2020
Righteousness89:

true talk Righteousness
Your moniker should be foolishness bro , your brain go get spark plug
Re: Criticizing Wike Won't Stop God From Putting Sinners In Hell Fire by Righteousness89(m): 11:43am On May 11, 2020
[s]
TheSourcerer:
true talk Righteousness
Your moniker should be foolishness bro , your brain go get spark plug
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Criticizing Wike Won't Stop God From Putting Sinners In Hell Fire by Faithful4real(m): 11:43am On May 11, 2020
Nwibii:
So you already anticipated for insult?
Am Not here to give u what u want(insult) rather am here to ask you some wuestions
Wike asked us to restock.
What are we restocking with?

I know you dine in the same table with him, hence you are here defending him.
Why did police not killed arrested kidnapers that killed those RSU/UNIPORT students immediately they were arrested?
Is it that what they did not punishable?
What's the different between jungle justice and what the governor did?
What if the information the governor got was wrong?
A dice dice has many sides to it, I supposed you know.

I guess you did not read the news. Wike just relaxed the lockdown for people to restock.
Re: Criticizing Wike Won't Stop God From Putting Sinners In Hell Fire by TheSourcerer: 11:44am On May 11, 2020
doggedfighter:

It is said have you been there?
he has a crib definitely with that accurate first person description of the place

1 Like

Re: Criticizing Wike Won't Stop God From Putting Sinners In Hell Fire by TheSourcerer: 11:45am On May 11, 2020
Righteousness89:
fvck you
um okay
Re: Criticizing Wike Won't Stop God From Putting Sinners In Hell Fire by doggedfighter(f): 11:46am On May 11, 2020
TheSourcerer:
he has a crib definitely with that accurate first person descrpdescr of the place
Very accurate description. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Criticizing Wike Won't Stop God From Putting Sinners In Hell Fire by Asgard13: 11:46am On May 11, 2020
Righteousness89:

Typical yoruba can’t do without insults

Insulting and abusing is what they call Sophistication grin
Poverty is the normal lifestyle..

It’s well .

1 Like

Re: Criticizing Wike Won't Stop God From Putting Sinners In Hell Fire by TheSourcerer: 11:48am On May 11, 2020
doggedfighter:

Very accurate description. grin grin grin
I'll be hella shocked if he hasn't been there personally or lived there for a few years to gather enough info about his non ending shout of his neighbors

Lol tbh I wonder how theists sleep with so much fear of the ''afterlife'
Re: Criticizing Wike Won't Stop God From Putting Sinners In Hell Fire by Melezenawii: 11:49am On May 11, 2020
Edoloaded:

Back to my topic.

You are hypocritical simp that lacks sense of reasoning. Executive Order and Constitution which one is higher? Was Wike obeying rule of law with such Executive Order? Is the Executive Order in tandem with the Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria that established the office of the Governor and also citizen rights to fair hearing ? Can one Idiot calling himself Governor and a blind miscreant like you constitute himself as Legislature, Executive and Judiciary at the same time .
"Any fool can make a rule, and any fool will mind it."

1 Like

Re: Criticizing Wike Won't Stop God From Putting Sinners In Hell Fire by TheSourcerer: 11:50am On May 11, 2020
Asgard13:

Typical yoruba can’t do without insults

Insulting and abusing is what they call Sophistication grin
Poverty is the normal lifestyle..

It’s well .
cry me a river
Bite a clit
You be matured mf
Re: Criticizing Wike Won't Stop God From Putting Sinners In Hell Fire by TheSourcerer: 11:52am On May 11, 2020
Melezenawii:

You are hypocritical simp that lacks sense of reasoning. Executive Order and Constitution which one is higher? Was Wike obeying rule of law with such Executive Order? Is the Executive Order in tandem with the Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria that established the office of the Governor and also citizen rights to fair hearing ? Can one Idiot calling himself Governor and a blind miscreant like you constitute himself as Legislature, Executive and Judiciary at the same time .
"Any fool can make a rule, and any fool will mind it."
and he said nothing about the arrested marritime personals who want to have a nation wide strike because of that mf
Re: Criticizing Wike Won't Stop God From Putting Sinners In Hell Fire by Asgard13: 11:54am On May 11, 2020
TheSourcerer:
cry me a river
Bite a clit
You be matured mf

If no be insults.. e no be Yoruba grin

Is that all? Or you Dey restock cheesy

Bayerebe na funny humans
Re: Criticizing Wike Won't Stop God From Putting Sinners In Hell Fire by TheSourcerer: 11:57am On May 11, 2020
Asgard13:

If no be insults.. e no be Yoruba grin

Is that all? Or you Dey restock cheesy

Bayerebe na funny humans
Dem funny die , me na ijaw ,love the yorubas,tickle my butthole mf
Re: Criticizing Wike Won't Stop God From Putting Sinners In Hell Fire by Asgard13: 12:01pm On May 11, 2020
TheSourcerer:
Dem funny die , me na ijaw ,love the yorubas,tickle my butthole mf

You love how Yoruba Dey tickle your cxxxxx

This one strange.. Oga enjoy!
Re: Criticizing Wike Won't Stop God From Putting Sinners In Hell Fire by doggedfighter(f): 12:03pm On May 11, 2020
TheSourcerer:
I'll be hella shocked if he hasn't been there personally or lived there for a few years to gather enough info about his non ending shout of his neighbors

Lol tbh I wonder how theists sleep with so much fear of the ''afterlife'

Add that to the fear of accident while traveling cos of demons on the highway not bad roads.

Fear of poverty for not tithing
Fear of death as a result bad dreams
Fear of their innocent neighbours branded occultic often accusing them of tying their womb in the case of delay in childbirth

It's a tough life, wonder how they cope

1 Like

Re: Criticizing Wike Won't Stop God From Putting Sinners In Hell Fire by TheSourcerer: 12:04pm On May 11, 2020
Asgard13:

You love how Yoruba Dey tickle your cxxxxx

This one strange.. Oga enjoy!
yeah whatever I'm not correcting anybody , Fvck you rodent piss drinker , rodent ! Fvckong Rodent!
Re: Criticizing Wike Won't Stop God From Putting Sinners In Hell Fire by TheSourcerer: 12:10pm On May 11, 2020
doggedfighter:

Add that to the fear of accident while traveling cos of demons on the highway not bad roads.

Fear of poverty for not tithing
Fear of death as a result bad dreams
Fear of their innocent neighbours branded occultic often accusing them of tying their womb in the case of delay in childbirth

It's a tough life, wonder how they cope

I hear a woke woman speaking
Haha for how long have you been free thinking?
Re: Criticizing Wike Won't Stop God From Putting Sinners In Hell Fire by doggedfighter(f): 12:21pm On May 11, 2020
TheSourcerer:
I hear a woke woman speaking
Haha for how long have you been free thinking?

Ahhh, woke you didn't read when one told me this yesterday. grin grin I quote

much for you. Is this how you gonna raise your children to become freethinkers? To even imagine a lady that is expected to teach her children the way of God, and principles of righteously and teachings of the supremacy of the almighty is the one constituting nuisance on a christian page. I pity your unborn children cos you've
Re: Criticizing Wike Won't Stop God From Putting Sinners In Hell Fire by TheSourcerer: 12:29pm On May 11, 2020
doggedfighter:

Ahhh, woke you didn't read when one told me this yesterday. grin grin I quote

much for you. Is this how you gonna raise your children to become freethinkers? To even imagine a lady that is expected to teach her children the way of God, and principles of righteously and teachings of the supremacy of the almighty is the one constituting nuisance on a christian page. I pity your unborn children cos you've
well fvck him , lol not literally, I like you're ''''constituting neisance '' on a Christain page , they don't know how awesome it feels seeing them plying mud of ignorance, hey wyd ? Something fun I hope

Side note ) you're my ideal kind of woman super rare in these parts , A woman who won't teach my kids mythological creatures and monster Gods , you're going to be/are a perfect mother!
Re: Criticizing Wike Won't Stop God From Putting Sinners In Hell Fire by naijanaso: 12:37pm On May 11, 2020
Edoloaded:

Back to my topic.

God bless you. All Nigerians like is disobedience to the rule of law

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

FG Orders Resumption Of All Civil Servants From Monday / Umahi Disagrees With Uzodinma, Says Bandits, Not IPOB Responsible For Southeast / ‘Crush Our Enemies’ – Fani-kayode To New Army Chief, Gen Yahaya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.