Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:29 PM

Share Heartbreaking Things Your Ex(es) Did To You - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share Heartbreaking Things Your Ex(es) Did To You (4994 Views)

Calm Down:4,5,6 Ex-es Had Gone Doesn't Mean The Next Can't Stay / Dating: 5 Heartbreaking Things Under-30 Nigerian Men Can Relate To / As A Lady, Mention 3 Things Your Man Can Benefit From Dating You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Heartbreaking Things Your Ex(es) Did To You by johnlvis(m): 5:08pm On May 11, 2020
Dey dia na
sherylbakky:
I fear person wey no fear u
Re: Share Heartbreaking Things Your Ex(es) Did To You by Nobody: 5:14pm On May 11, 2020
wink
Re: Share Heartbreaking Things Your Ex(es) Did To You by Nobody: 5:14pm On May 11, 2020
johnlvis:
Do u know me?
Nah, I don't think so

1 Like

Re: Share Heartbreaking Things Your Ex(es) Did To You by Nobody: 5:34pm On May 11, 2020
After she broke my heart in pieces, I had to leave the campus because I was terribly sick, I nearly died.
I later came back after 2 months and some weeks. One faithful evening I onned my i pass my neighbor gen, and went out leaving my roommate. When came back I saw a phone that was plugged by my bed side. I asked my roomie who owns the phone he told me it was Amara's phone.
I Looked at it, but it wasn't her phone. But when I touched the screen, the light came on, and I saw the guy's picture displaying on the screen, jezzz.
This girl get mind come carry guy come house for this night, still eh no do am. Come carry im phone deh charge for my room, fuel weh I use my hard earn money buy. I nearly threw the phone from the window if not for my guy weh calm me down.

Amarachi you'd do me something for this life, I will not curse nor will I wish for karma to visit you. May God give you a good husband, may you give birth to fine fine children, in Jesus name, amen.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Heartbreaking Things Your Ex(es) Did To You by Nobody: 5:58pm On May 11, 2020
Op be sincere how many niggar don Fúck you cool
Re: Share Heartbreaking Things Your Ex(es) Did To You by Michelle55: 6:20pm On May 11, 2020
johnlvis:
I forgave him but opportunity showed up and I have to put him in my shoes.someone that i accommodated close to a year,dey chop my food .

I understand..

1 Like

Re: Share Heartbreaking Things Your Ex(es) Did To You by MrOreo(m): 6:20pm On May 11, 2020

1 Like

Re: Share Heartbreaking Things Your Ex(es) Did To You by Nobody: 6:54pm On May 11, 2020
ZINIBANKS:
Op be sincere how many niggar don Fúck you cool
You need to be more concerned about the number of guys that have fvcked your wife. Leave me to my husband okay? kiss

8 Likes

Re: Share Heartbreaking Things Your Ex(es) Did To You by lennsmart(m): 8:41pm On May 11, 2020
Miwasky:
Dated one of these posh girls and I caught her kissing my friend and she said is not a biggy that I should not make an issh out of it that kissing is like a greeting to her..
I kept quite and ended the relationship that day in my mind but wanted her to feel the same pain I felt.
I pretended for one year to fall crazily in love which she did.

Then I did my own and told her that sleeping with her friend is like greeting in my village ...she was heartbroken for another 1 year..

Not That am proud of it, that’s when I was living in Sin

guy you harsh oh

Re: Share Heartbreaking Things Your Ex(es) Did To You by gameboy727(m): 10:14pm On May 11, 2020
rockstarB:

You need to be more concerned about the number of guys that have fvcked your wife. Leave me to my husband okay? kiss
OMG. What a clapback. Goddamnn

3 Likes

Re: Share Heartbreaking Things Your Ex(es) Did To You by willyo(m): 10:57pm On May 11, 2020
I've torn hearts to shreds and still doesn't know what it feels like to be heart broken. My apologies to ya'll out there i've ended my relationships with in a stale and almost unforgivable manner. Move on

1 Like

Re: Share Heartbreaking Things Your Ex(es) Did To You by Dfynboi: 11:21pm On May 11, 2020
Gentle0wavez:
Mine travelled back to her state without telling me, I came to her house that morning with CDs in my wallet only for her neighbor to tell me that she has traveled back for good. It took me a few days to believe it.
cds u said,baba na war u prepare go

1 Like

Re: Share Heartbreaking Things Your Ex(es) Did To You by Dfynboi: 11:23pm On May 11, 2020
illicit:
her elder sister told me she sleeps with the married man she called her mentor in their fellowship.

this is a girl that I hardly sleep with because she convinced me it's wrong and a sin and I obliged.

she even tried to make me meet the mentor once but I wasnt chanced that day.....
wt could ve made her elder sis to tell u everything behind her bk
Re: Share Heartbreaking Things Your Ex(es) Did To You by illicit(m): 11:25pm On May 11, 2020
Dfynboi:
wt could ve made her elder sis to tell u everything behind her bk

we are friends and she doesn't like the way her sister was treating me.

1 Like

Re: Share Heartbreaking Things Your Ex(es) Did To You by specialbobby(m): 1:00am On May 12, 2020
Miwasky:
Dated one of these posh girls and I caught her kissing my friend and she said is not a biggy that I should not make an issh out of it that kissing is like a greeting to her..
I kept quite and ended the relationship that day in my mind but wanted her to feel the same pain I felt.

Then I did my own and told her that sleeping with her friend is like greeting in my village ...she was heartbroken for another 1 year..

Legend Legend Legend !!!!!!
Re: Share Heartbreaking Things Your Ex(es) Did To You by Mayannar(m): 1:24am On May 12, 2020
grin
Miwasky:

50/50...

Bad Man[color=#000099]
Re: Share Heartbreaking Things Your Ex(es) Did To You by SmellingAnus(m): 3:07am On May 12, 2020
johnlvis:
My ex slept with a guy that i accommodated for months . This is the gist . This guy works in the same office with me, he was newly transferred to my state and did not have where to stay at that time. So trying to be nice to him ,i asked him to come and stay in my rented apartment since i had a vacant room . Take no credit away from him, he was my kind of guy ,nice and jovial .Straight to the point .The truth is that at a point i started suspecting that something might be going on between my girl and my guy but had no proof .One beautiful Saturday morning,my guy asked me to meet him at particular joint,wen i got to the place my friend was crying. I asked him what the problem was ,he asked me to forgive him,that he has bn sleeping with my girl. Mehnn i was so devastated but pretended to be OK . I requested for a bottle of beer and we continued drinking, i did not talk about what he just revealed to him. It was as if nothing happened. Wen we got home ,i told him that the babe will not come in between us ,he should continue bleeping her . Anytime the girl pretends to have come to see me ,i will give them space the guy will still knack her .It continued like that till the girl discovered that i have known her secrets. To my guy,we never had quarrel til his birthday .He had a girl that he engaged and she visited him during his birthday. We all had so much fun ,we drank and made merriment. After the whole partying, my guy was so drunk and could not handle his wife to be that night . The following morning, he dressed up very early to go arranged some travelling documents for our boss since i was off duty ,leaving his wife to be with me .Will i say fortunately? Yes ,as my guy no dey na ,na so we start to dey throw pillows ,from pillows it landed us into kissing and finally knack. My guy came back to pick something and caught us redhanded . From that day my guy no talk to me again, and after two days i went back to that same joint,invited him and apologized.
You are just like me... I like what you did...

3 Likes

Re: Share Heartbreaking Things Your Ex(es) Did To You by Bestinstinct(m): 5:15am On May 12, 2020
Hmnnn....another thread to bash person o! As a Yoruba Demon, I tender apologies in advance to those who'd come and call us names. Abeg cry

1 Like

Re: Share Heartbreaking Things Your Ex(es) Did To You by DeHill(m): 8:24am On May 12, 2020
johnlvis:
My ex slept with a guy that i accommodated for months . This is the gist . This guy works in the same office with me, he was newly transferred to my state and did not have where to stay at that time. So trying to be nice to him ,i asked him to come and stay in my rented apartment since i had a vacant room . Take no credit away from him, he was my kind of guy ,nice and jovial .Straight to the point .The truth is that at a point i started suspecting that something might be going on between my girl and my guy but had no proof .One beautiful Saturday morning,my guy asked me to meet him at particular joint,wen i got to the place my friend was crying. I asked him what the problem was ,he asked me to forgive him,that he has bn sleeping with my girl. Mehnn i was so devastated but pretended to be OK . I requested for a bottle of beer and we continued drinking, i did not talk about what he just revealed to him. It was as if nothing happened. Wen we got home ,i told him that the babe will not come in between us ,he should continue bleeping her . Anytime the girl pretends to have come to see me ,i will give them space the guy will still knack her .It continued like that till the girl discovered that i have known her secrets. To my guy,we never had quarrel til his birthday .He had a girl that he engaged and she visited him during his birthday. We all had so much fun ,we drank and made merriment. After the whole partying, my guy was so drunk and could not handle his wife to be that night . The following morning, he dressed up very early to go arranged some travelling documents for our boss since i was off duty ,leaving his wife to be with me .Will i say fortunately? Yes ,as my guy no dey na ,na so we start to dey throw pillows ,from pillows it landed us into kissing and finally knack. My guy came back to pick something and caught us redhanded . From that day my guy no talk to me again, and after two days i went back to that same joint,invited him and apologized.
tit for tat!
Bro, I swear down I like ur way. Revenge is SWEET!

3 Likes

Re: Share Heartbreaking Things Your Ex(es) Did To You by johnlvis(m): 9:08am On May 12, 2020
Mad oo.
DeHill:

tit for tat!
Bro, I swear down I like ur way. Revenge is SWEET!
Re: Share Heartbreaking Things Your Ex(es) Did To You by Greatzeus(m): 4:28pm On May 12, 2020
Miwasky:

This is mad shocked Revenge they say is a meal best served cold.
Re: Share Heartbreaking Things Your Ex(es) Did To You by Nobody: 4:39pm On May 12, 2020
ojun50:
My ex who I discover was a club girl and a chain smoker....... The funnest thing is we both work in same organization.

The day she told me to come and see her mom dat is the I started looking for another relationship.
'club girl and chain smoker' my type of girl. But it can never lead to Marriage .why? 2 smokers? Never!
Re: Share Heartbreaking Things Your Ex(es) Did To You by Nobody: 8:20am On May 13, 2020
rockstarB:

Nice reply kiss
Re: Share Heartbreaking Things Your Ex(es) Did To You by josielewa(m): 10:17am On May 14, 2020
johnlvis:
MAD OOO!!!

1 Like

Re: Share Heartbreaking Things Your Ex(es) Did To You by Cindy222(f): 10:58am On May 14, 2020
[quote author=johnlvis post=89431267]My ex slept with a guy that i accommodated for months . This is the gist . This guy works in the same office with me, he was newly transferred to my state and did not have where to stay at that time. So trying to be nice to him ,i asked him to come and stay in my rented apartment since i had a vacant room . Take no credit away from him, he was my kind of guy ,nice and jovial .Straight to the point .The truth is that at a point i started suspecting that something might be going on between my girl and my guy but had no proof .One beautiful Saturday morning,my guy asked me to meet him at particular joint,wen i got to the place my friend was crying. I asked him what the problem was ,he asked me to forgive him,that he has bn sleeping with my girl. Mehnn i was so devastated but pretended to be OK . I requested for a bottle of beer and we continued drinking, i did not talk about what he just revealed to him. It was as if nothing happened. Wen we got home ,i told him that the babe will not come in between us ,he should continue bleeping her . Anytime the girl pretends to have come to see me ,i will give them space the guy will still knack her .It continued like that till the girl discovered that i have known her secrets. To my guy,we never had quarrel til his birthday .He had a girl that he engaged and she visited him during his birthday. We all had so much fun ,we drank and made merriment. After the whole partying, my guy was so drunk and could not handle his wife to be that night . The following morning, he dressed up very early to go arranged some travelling documents for our boss since i was off duty ,leaving his wife to be with me .Will i say fortunately? Yes ,as my guy no dey na ,na so we start to dey throw pillows ,from pillows it landed us into kissing and finally knack. My guy came back to pick something and caught us redhanded . From that day my guy no talk to me again, and after two days i went back to that same joint,invited him and apologized.[/quote

You are a bad guy sha...]
Re: Share Heartbreaking Things Your Ex(es) Did To You by johnlvis(m): 12:20pm On May 14, 2020
Baddest.[quote author=Cindy222 post=89533333][/quote]
Re: Share Heartbreaking Things Your Ex(es) Did To You by samisj4real(m): 1:26pm On May 14, 2020
johnkey:
Nothing like that here, we just split ways after I've eaten the coochie well of course, most times because they caught me cheating or discover I maintain a 5 years old relationship (which is going nowhere though), or when I refuse to spend money lol, remember you cannot break a heartless man's heart.
Funny Fellow....
Re: Share Heartbreaking Things Your Ex(es) Did To You by Bigbishung(m): 7:56pm On Jun 01, 2020
I was literally beaten blue black by the guy who had a mad crush for her.chai I can't forget that day.found out the guy actually wanted marrying her before I came with my mad joystick.hmm.life
Re: Share Heartbreaking Things Your Ex(es) Did To You by klbakare(m): 1:33am On Jun 28, 2020
johnlvis:

This is so crazy!

(1) (2) (Reply)

He Lick My P**sy And Gave Me #5million, !7yrs Lady / Am A Simp That Needs Help / I Want a Man [not edited]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.