Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,496 members, 7,808,832 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:40 PM

Bishop Oyedepo Will Die On December 26th - Prophet Reveals (video) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo Will Die On December 26th - Prophet Reveals (video) (1024 Views)

I Will Die On A Sunday After Eating Pounded Yam – Pastor Adeboye / Shiloh2021: Why Bishop Oyedepo Will Continue To Be The Richest Pastor In Nigeria / Illuminati Killed Ebony Reigns - Evangelist Emmanuel Addai Reveals (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bishop Oyedepo Will Die On December 26th - Prophet Reveals (video) by francisfavour15(m): 12:33pm On May 11, 2020
Bishop Oyedepo will Die on December 26th - Prophet Prince Edochie Confirmed in a recently (released Video).

An acclaimed prophet prince Edochie revealed this morning that the General Overseer of Living faith church winners Chappell, Bishop David oyedepo will die, giving credit to holy spirit who as he said told him.

Watch the full video below, our reactions on this is that This prophet even duo what he says is true shouldnt hv gone online to post this video and say things about the well-known pastor.

https://naijamixed.com.ng/featured/bishop-oyedepo-will-die-on-december-26th-prophet-reveals-video/

1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Will Die On December 26th - Prophet Reveals (video) by Righteousness89(m): 12:38pm On May 11, 2020
I don't think The Bishop is through with his Assignment..

So we Nullify those Words in JESUS NAME .. Amen

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Will Die On December 26th - Prophet Reveals (video) by HappyPagan: 12:43pm On May 11, 2020
I know this is a lie.

Because God always lies.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Will Die On December 26th - Prophet Reveals (video) by GOFRONT(m): 12:43pm On May 11, 2020
Whats with our Fake prophets and their prediction about any occurrence that has to do with Grief and sorrow??

Can't they just predict 20 sure odds for bet9ja lovers to win and be happy for once??
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Will Die On December 26th - Prophet Reveals (video) by RiyadhGoddess(f): 12:45pm On May 11, 2020
"One of the biggest crisis of the church today is massive deception; false ministries, false Messiahs, false prophets..."

Culled from the book - The Devil's Mission.
Author - Deborah Shile.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Will Die On December 26th - Prophet Reveals (video) by Nobody: 12:47pm On May 11, 2020
This one is just looking for cheap fame.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Will Die On December 26th - Prophet Reveals (video) by sonmvayina(m): 12:55pm On May 11, 2020
Death is not a bad thing...it is a point in life..
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Will Die On December 26th - Prophet Reveals (video) by HundHunter(m): 1:02pm On May 11, 2020
Oga prophet I believe this was not revealed to you the Holy Spirit, but by the cheap weeds and adulterated cannabis you secretly smoked twice a day.

May God continue to bless His true Prophets.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Will Die On December 26th - Prophet Reveals (video) by babseg(m): 1:13pm On May 11, 2020
Righteousness89:

I don't think The Bishop is through with his Assignment..

So we Nullify those Words in JESUS NAME .. Amen

lol the bishop with a spirit of pride lol. Do you know what the bible says about pride?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Will Die On December 26th - Prophet Reveals (video) by Righteousness89(m): 1:15pm On May 11, 2020
babseg:

lol the bishop with a spirit of pride lol. Do you know what the bible says about pride?

I don't know about that! Let GOD decide that!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Will Die On December 26th - Prophet Reveals (video) by babseg(m): 1:18pm On May 11, 2020
Righteousness89:

I don't know about that! Let GOD decide that!

G and watch the video where he slapped that lady.

Oyedepo said "do you know who I am" that is pride
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Will Die On December 26th - Prophet Reveals (video) by Uzomaglovani: 1:22pm On May 11, 2020
Fool why looking for cheap popularity? Na you and your generation go die 26 December not papa

(1) (Reply)

Similarities Between Islam And Christianity But Why The Hate / Gospel Singer, Sister Osinachi Nwachukwu, Dies At 42 | Video / Brazilian Lady Shows Fellow Ladies How To Sit Properly In Church(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.