Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,669 members, 7,801,933 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:15 AM

Abike Dabiri-Erewa: Chinese Don’t Want Africans In China - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Abike Dabiri-Erewa: Chinese Don’t Want Africans In China (59127 Views)

Turkish Ambassador To Nigeria Writes Abike Dabiri-Erewa On TRNC Statement / Dubai Denies Nigerians Under 40 Tourist Visas - Abike Dabiri / Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abike Dabiri-Erewa: Chinese Don’t Want Africans In China by IMAliyu(m): 4:16pm On May 11, 2020
And some people thought European and Americans were the most racist people.

1 Like

Re: Abike Dabiri-Erewa: Chinese Don’t Want Africans In China by Nobody: 4:17pm On May 11, 2020
Sunisonflex39:
my dunce or our dunce?
nobi only me get bubu

I nor dey there with you o. I don japa tey tey.
Re: Abike Dabiri-Erewa: Chinese Don’t Want Africans In China by columbus007(m): 4:18pm On May 11, 2020
Let’s do tit for tat na.

2 Likes

Re: Abike Dabiri-Erewa: Chinese Don’t Want Africans In China by 9gerian: 4:18pm On May 11, 2020
Not that easy.

Proverbs 22:7 (NIV)
“The rich rule over the poor, and the borrower is slave to the lender.”

Racoon:
So you know this yet as a minister you couldn't counsel the president against borrowing from them & the forceful invitation of Chinese doctors to Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Abike Dabiri-Erewa: Chinese Don’t Want Africans In China by sulaak(m): 4:19pm On May 11, 2020
Farki:

Please what does China contribute to us that warrants racial discrimination?

They provide us with over-inflated loans to build simple infrastructures like roads, rails, expensive dams that should cost 50% of the value.
Re: Abike Dabiri-Erewa: Chinese Don’t Want Africans In China by DeOTR: 4:19pm On May 11, 2020
Why would anyone go to China? To do what exactly?
Spits!

2 Likes

Re: Abike Dabiri-Erewa: Chinese Don’t Want Africans In China by babasolution: 4:20pm On May 11, 2020
TheGodlessGod:
The same way southern nigerians don't want fulanis in their region, the same way south Africa don't want nigerians in their country.

The better region don't want parasites and pests in their region, it's human survival instinct.

Instead of nigerians to hold their leaders accountable and see how south Africa and Ghana are now better than nigeria in all human development but they decide to play the victim mentality and cry up and down.

If nigeria was developed, what would nigerians be doing in other countries except tourism?

other Africans full china not just nigerians
Re: Abike Dabiri-Erewa: Chinese Don’t Want Africans In China by sulaak(m): 4:20pm On May 11, 2020
naturefellow:
conflict of interests. Would Buhari and his cabal have listened?

No, the commission from the inflated contract is so hard to lose.

1 Like

Re: Abike Dabiri-Erewa: Chinese Don’t Want Africans In China by bakescos01: 4:20pm On May 11, 2020
Racoon:
So you know this yet as a minister you couldn't counsel the president against borrowing from them & the forceful invitation of Chinese doctors to Nigeria?

She isn’t a minister, she is Chief executive officer of Nigerians in diaspora. It’s not in her place to tell the president . Our foreign minister is Geoffrey Onyeama. Abike Dabiri can only report to Onyeama and he then we decide what to tell the president. But since we keep collecting from China they will never respect us. I watched a video of Onyeama saying Nigerians are not being maltreated in China and I almost wept.

3 Likes

Re: Abike Dabiri-Erewa: Chinese Don’t Want Africans In China by planetx: 4:20pm On May 11, 2020
The Chinese in Africa should be compelled to leave immediately. There is no infrastructure they are building that Africans cannot build themselves, they have compromised the greedy and wicked African leaders with paper money to sell out the continent to them with unpayable loans. China water, air and food security is heavily compromised that is why they are eyeing Africa.

This a long term insidious plan on the part of the Chinese and we better wake up. Our fathers and grandfathers did not shed their blood for us to be freed from European colonialism for this animals so called leaders to sell us back into Chinese colonialism .We need to make them uncomfortable in Africa by unwelcoming them and boycott their businesses, enough of your mumu behavior Africans and you better wake up fast. I don't care about love and friendship they need to leave immediately and take the bloody Indians and Lebanese with them.

6 Likes

Re: Abike Dabiri-Erewa: Chinese Don’t Want Africans In China by Sunisonflex39(m): 4:21pm On May 11, 2020
davillian:
They should continue
Until we start to give Chinese in Nigeria
The Indaboski treatment...
imagine having indabosky as the president now.

as he just hear this case he will be like.. on national Tv

who China?
who born China to maltreat
children of the lion himself
we smile, but the smile of nigelia is very gengelous, China should beware..

we citizen go dey feel our president. bubu take note..

these are what makes us miss abacha sometimes
Re: Abike Dabiri-Erewa: Chinese Don’t Want Africans In China by jaxxy(m): 4:23pm On May 11, 2020
I pity people who defend China against the us, una never chin chun chin.

It’s currently the us that’s holding back China from treating Africans like dogs. Lol

1 Like

Re: Abike Dabiri-Erewa: Chinese Don’t Want Africans In China by Farki: 4:23pm On May 11, 2020
sulaak:

They provide us with over-inflated loans to build simple infrastructures like roads, rails, expensive dams that should cost 50% of the value.

Those structures are built by Chinese companies and engineers and are used as collateral by China so what I want to know is why are African leaders so stupid?

4 Likes

Re: Abike Dabiri-Erewa: Chinese Don’t Want Africans In China by Sunisonflex39(m): 4:23pm On May 11, 2020
pDudd:

I nor dey there with you o. I don japa tey tey.
were u dey
Re: Abike Dabiri-Erewa: Chinese Don’t Want Africans In China by FlordFlorez(m): 4:23pm On May 11, 2020
They dont want us and they are keen on helping us in this current pandemic they created. Their gift is liken to that of Greeks'. #chinko chop meat na we dey watch hand.

1 Like

Re: Abike Dabiri-Erewa: Chinese Don’t Want Africans In China by HarryDuce(m): 4:23pm On May 11, 2020
Fixing the country is the only solution. Wailing for sympathy from every other country in the world is a waste of time.

As long as Nigeria is in this shitty state and continues to export undesirables, we will be treated like sh!t.

4 Likes

Re: Abike Dabiri-Erewa: Chinese Don’t Want Africans In China by Randerl: 4:24pm On May 11, 2020
SupremeRacists
Re: Abike Dabiri-Erewa: Chinese Don’t Want Africans In China by IME1: 4:24pm On May 11, 2020
undecided I dare ask, who can do without the other
Injustice, ethnic bigotry, racism and hate crimes are bad
Whether it's the Saudis who do it, or the Lebanese or the Brits, or the Germans, or the Americans or the WaZoBia

I reject racism
Re: Abike Dabiri-Erewa: Chinese Don’t Want Africans In China by Nchenches: 4:25pm On May 11, 2020
ijustdey:
The former lawmaker also urged China to respect the rights of Nigerians, noting that there were many illegal Chinese migrants in Nigeria, who are not being singled out for maltreatment by the Nigerian Government

https://saharareporters.com/2020/05/11/chinese-don%E2%80%99t-want-africans-china%C2%AD-%E2%80%94abike-dabiri-erewa

But where the hell on earth is this China? One wishes that heads of government in Africa meet and declare no African must be allowed to leave for China, nd no African country must do any business with China.

1 Like

Re: Abike Dabiri-Erewa: Chinese Don’t Want Africans In China by Investnow2017: 4:25pm On May 11, 2020
Sweetcho:

When this whole pandemic subsides kindly go and report back the real news if this is fake.

Does he even need to wait, he can even start trekking down to China right away undecided. Just because one has a phone you can just type anything. So annoying.

If you find out now, s/he might just be someone still struggling to pass his jamb. The next thing you will hear now is 'audio'. Just waiting for any WAEC candidate that will misuse that word sad

They think by doubting everything proves one is intelligent, if anything it is a heightened sign of stupidity!

1 Like

Re: Abike Dabiri-Erewa: Chinese Don’t Want Africans In China by Aktsmith104: 4:26pm On May 11, 2020
I don't blame the Chinese but Africans leaders who cannot reason beyond their nose. That is why are doing illegal mining on osun last month. What nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Abike Dabiri-Erewa: Chinese Don’t Want Africans In China by Simbrixton(m): 4:27pm On May 11, 2020
Enoch07:
if they don't want you in their country, pls don't go there.
that is not a strong mentality
Re: Abike Dabiri-Erewa: Chinese Don’t Want Africans In China by Nobody: 4:27pm On May 11, 2020
Sunisonflex39:
were u dey

Yankee o. I don japa my broda.
Re: Abike Dabiri-Erewa: Chinese Don’t Want Africans In China by oluwasegun007(m): 4:27pm On May 11, 2020
Can we also do the same No

Because we are owing them money bubu borrowed.

Next.
Re: Abike Dabiri-Erewa: Chinese Don’t Want Africans In China by Simbrixton(m): 4:27pm On May 11, 2020
We must support our government in this
Re: Abike Dabiri-Erewa: Chinese Don’t Want Africans In China by SmartyPants(m): 4:27pm On May 11, 2020
Staphylococcus:
Fact!

Chinese detest Africans right from their birth

The pandemic just exposing it.

When it comes to racism, China takes the Number 2 spots after Arabs.

You are right in general. Arabs are the most racist set of people I have ever come across. But Chinese and Indians are very very close.

3 Likes

Re: Abike Dabiri-Erewa: Chinese Don’t Want Africans In China by koyyess: 4:28pm On May 11, 2020
Karma at play.

A country where tribalism and slavery is promoted will be looked down like sh11t to the world.
Re: Abike Dabiri-Erewa: Chinese Don’t Want Africans In China by IME1: 4:28pm On May 11, 2020
KaideeGee:
It seems kinda fair if you ask me.
We hardly contribute anything to them, but they contribute immensely to us. So that kinda imposes a kind of supremacy.

Where do you suppose they get raw materials from

1 Like

Re: Abike Dabiri-Erewa: Chinese Don’t Want Africans In China by Jahwinaboy(m): 4:28pm On May 11, 2020
I weep for my country. Nigerians are even a burden to our own African brothers and sisters. We are gradually losing their respect let alone others. Solutions, let's burn Aso rock, burn NASS. Above all, we must be united as youths
Re: Abike Dabiri-Erewa: Chinese Don’t Want Africans In China by Timijo(m): 4:30pm On May 11, 2020
Racoon:
Who told you that Nigeria has a standing President?
If there was one, who told you that he listens to advice?
Re: Abike Dabiri-Erewa: Chinese Don’t Want Africans In China by apexc2108: 4:31pm On May 11, 2020
[color=#] 4203970[/color]
Re: Abike Dabiri-Erewa: Chinese Don’t Want Africans In China by HarunaWest(m): 4:32pm On May 11, 2020
bukatyne:
If the Chinese does not want Nigerians in China, is it not a wake up to the Nigerian Govt to sit up and wean themselves from the over-reliance on China?
That's the problem..Nigerian Government isn't the problem, we Nigerians are the problem. When after collecting rice and money we vote daft Punk's there, how do we expect them to be any better when we are ourselves are worse off. Nigeria needs a revolution. The revolution is supposed to be carried out by the youths, but they are busy engaged in advance fee fraud and rituals.The youths of Nigeria want fast money irrespective of source, they are ready to enjoy now and suffer later instead of the other way round. The Nigerian man has a fundamental problem. Only a coup d'etat headed by patriots either Civilian/Military can save us at the moment. Politicians have destroyed what's left of us.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Largest Nigerian Populations In US States / Lagos Corper Knocked Down By A Reckless Driver (Graphic Photo) / Seaplane Lands In Bayelsa For The First Time In 21 Years (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.