Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:54 AM

Abike Dabiri-Erewa: Chinese Don’t Want Africans In China - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Abike Dabiri-Erewa: Chinese Don’t Want Africans In China (59137 Views)

Turkish Ambassador To Nigeria Writes Abike Dabiri-Erewa On TRNC Statement / Dubai Denies Nigerians Under 40 Tourist Visas - Abike Dabiri / Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abike Dabiri-Erewa: Chinese Don’t Want Africans In China by tot(f): 5:03pm On May 11, 2020
festacman:
Racism is difficult to erase as it is usually put in the minds of people from childhood through racial slurs, stereotyping and prejudices. This engraves enduring sense of race superiority in the mind. It is the same thing with sense of ethnic superiority, which is common here in Nigeria.

However, extreme racism comes from feeling of combination of superiority and benefactory. A son of a millionaire will rarely treat the child of gateman as a mate or equal. The sense of superiority is there. But all that will certainly change if in future the son of gateman achieved success and wealth to operate on the same frequency with the son of the rich man. Respect is earned and sense of superiority disappears.

My point is Nigeria and Nigerians will continue to be rated and viewed poorly by Chinese and other such countries until we elect visionary leaders, install basic infrastructure that are taken for granted in other countries, upgrade our economy, import less and produce more locally and stop dependence on economies such as China for goods, services and developmental loans and grants.

As far as we remain a hopelessly unproductive import-depedence country known largely for a medley of mismanaged oil wealth, corrupt leaders and systems, runaway doctors, good footballers, youth emigration, online frauds, drug trafficking, etc., don't expect to be treated like a giant when you are actually a midget.

As well as those that defend the same useless corrupt leaders, they are part of the problem.

1 Like

Re: Abike Dabiri-Erewa: Chinese Don’t Want Africans In China by kayrichy: 5:03pm On May 11, 2020
I have Arabs and Chinese as friends..Arabs are mostly aggressive and a few of them are psychopaths...they stil gel well with Africans unlike the Chinese who makes it obvious they don’t like Africans
Staphylococcus:

You have not experience racism from Arab, Its extreme.

They have this mentality they are superior humans.
Re: Abike Dabiri-Erewa: Chinese Don’t Want Africans In China by pennywys(m): 5:04pm On May 11, 2020
The woman just tell them what they Wanna here

But I can assure you that Nigerian government is doing nothing to curtail the issue of maltreatment meted on Nigerians in China.

These current governments are merely audio
Re: Abike Dabiri-Erewa: Chinese Don’t Want Africans In China by Chydo63(m): 5:04pm On May 11, 2020
Racoon:
So you know this yet as a minister you couldn't counsel the president against borrowing from them & the forceful invitation of Chinese doctors to Nigeria?
she's not a minister. Even if she was it still doesn't mean her advice would be accepted if she offered it. Such responsibility would be be for Special Advicers!
Re: Abike Dabiri-Erewa: Chinese Don’t Want Africans In China by apexc819: 5:08pm On May 11, 2020
[color=#] 4646197[/color]
Re: Abike Dabiri-Erewa: Chinese Don’t Want Africans In China by Horus(m): 5:12pm On May 11, 2020

1 Like

Re: Abike Dabiri-Erewa: Chinese Don’t Want Africans In China by festacman(m): 5:13pm On May 11, 2020
tot:

As well as those that defend the same useless corrupt leaders, they are part of the problem.

Yes, of course.
Re: Abike Dabiri-Erewa: Chinese Don’t Want Africans In China by dasparrow: 5:14pm On May 11, 2020
I am glad that the internet is starting to open the eyes of Nigerians. The way many Nigerians worship anyone with pale skin is sad. At least now you know how other races and nationalities treat you in their countries. So keep sucking the Chinese, Lebanese, Indian and white man's balls when you see them in Nigeria. Okay? Inferiority complex stricken coons!

5 Likes

Re: Abike Dabiri-Erewa: Chinese Don’t Want Africans In China by winj: 5:15pm On May 11, 2020
WHAT SHE DID NOT SAY IS THE CHINESE BEHAVIOR IS DUE TO DECADES OF IGBO DRUG DEALERS AND CRIMINAL ACTIVITIES THAT TAINTED NOT ONLY THE NIGERIAN REPUTATION BUT THAT OF ALL AFRICANS!

IF ONE PART OF YOUR BODY IS SICK CONCENTRATE ON FIXING IT INSTEAD OF USING THE WORDS NIGERIANS OR AFRICANS...THE PROBLEM IS CAUSED BY 18% OF THE NIGERIAN POPULATION WHO MAKE UP 99% OF THE NIGERIANS IN CHINESE PRISONS!
Re: Abike Dabiri-Erewa: Chinese Don’t Want Africans In China by frog12: 5:15pm On May 11, 2020
so that your leaders will not steal the money, so the chinese build the infrastructure themselves.
the railnetwork in kenya was about 3 times the cost. jfjfjfjfjfj
Farki:

Those structures are built by Chinese companies and engineers and are used as collateral by China so what I want to know is why are African leaders so stupid?
Re: Abike Dabiri-Erewa: Chinese Don’t Want Africans In China by IJEYdiamond(f): 5:16pm On May 11, 2020
Enoch07:
if they don't want you in their country, pls don't go there.

And the idiots shouldn't come to Nigeria either...!!!...
Re: Abike Dabiri-Erewa: Chinese Don’t Want Africans In China by dasparrow: 5:18pm On May 11, 2020
kayrichy:
I have Arabs and Chinese as friends..Arabs are mostly aggressive and a few of them are psychopaths...they stil gel well with Africans unlike the Chinese who makes it obvious they don’t like Africans

Arabs are no better than Chinese or vice versa. They are all a bunch of unrepentant bigots. Wonder why you feel compelled to be friends with them. But I guess you will not be quick to make friends with Nigerians who are from other tribes different from yours. Keep sucking the Chinese and Arab man's balls.

5 Likes

Re: Abike Dabiri-Erewa: Chinese Don’t Want Africans In China by ndcide(m): 5:19pm On May 11, 2020
That's why we want Wike as president because he will retaliate and ensure all illegal chinko immigrants are deported. In fact he will supervise the deportation himself. grin

1 Like

Re: Abike Dabiri-Erewa: Chinese Don’t Want Africans In China by Xuxu208: 5:21pm On May 11, 2020
flyca:
Black Africans/Nigerians are the most targeted race on earth. Why?
.... Because you cannot devalue yourself and expect others to increase your value for you.

We have destroyed our motherland (or allowed our land to be destroyed and exploited), and then run to another man's land. lt does not work that way.

And for those of you who do not know, the literal translation of Africa in Chinese is - Feizhou (非洲). It means an empty or a waste land.

Therefore, these comments / maltreatments are not unexpected.

Well said!

1 Like

Re: Abike Dabiri-Erewa: Chinese Don’t Want Africans In China by Nobody: 5:23pm On May 11, 2020
Horus:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/11363445_mcdos_jpeg58f77829a90e816a108e935abcd31ccb

Africans in China
What proof do u have that shop window notice is from China? Very unlikely Chinese usually write in Chinese and when they attempt English it would usually be full of grammatical and spelling mistakes.
Re: Abike Dabiri-Erewa: Chinese Don’t Want Africans In China by Karlifate: 5:25pm On May 11, 2020
The chinks do not want you in their country.
So, go develop your own country. angry

1 Like

Re: Abike Dabiri-Erewa: Chinese Don’t Want Africans In China by Iceberg3: 5:26pm On May 11, 2020
I wonder why these dull, useless African leaders,why can't they just make things work in Africa? Why can't Nigeria leaders make Nigeria a big difference in Africa?!
Why must Nigerians seek for greener pastures in south Africa, Sudan, Libya,ivory coast, China,etc,why don't we have fellow Africans hustling in Nigeria!??

Please, Nigeria should be auctioned on eBay, Amazon, anywhere..... Nigeria should just cease

1 Like

Re: Abike Dabiri-Erewa: Chinese Don’t Want Africans In China by RaptorX: 5:26pm On May 11, 2020
This Covid-19 pandemic has shown that despite your love and always worshipping this light skin foreigners they all hate your guts. Africans are being thrown out on the street in China, Kuwait, Lebanon, UAE, Saudi Arabia etc. The children of Moab as the bible described the Chinese are your sworn enemies, they are only in Africa for the resources and don't give a fvck about you, you people better wake up from your slumber and study your history to avoid a repeat.

1 Like

Re: Abike Dabiri-Erewa: Chinese Don’t Want Africans In China by Iceberg3: 5:27pm On May 11, 2020
Karlifate:
The chinks do not want you in their country. So, go & develop your own country.

Develop the country that doesn't have Power!?

Develop your country that's in perpetual darkness!?!
Re: Abike Dabiri-Erewa: Chinese Don’t Want Africans In China by afecgivers: 5:29pm On May 11, 2020
KaideeGee:
It seems kinda fair if you ask me.
We hardly contribute anything to them, but they contribute immensely to us. So that kinda imposes a kind of supremacy.

With all due respect You don't know what you are saying. If you know what they gain from Africa, you will cry for your father's land.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abike Dabiri-Erewa: Chinese Don’t Want Africans In China by yesloaded: 5:30pm On May 11, 2020
Factfinder1:
And they are busy enslaving us in our own country too...Nigeria is a mess
Only those who wish to be enslaved

No chinesse fit try nonsense with me, we do business together very well in Nigeria & I always face them whenever they wanna go beyond their boundary

I repeat no foeigner dare try rubbish with me in my father's land

3 Likes

Re: Abike Dabiri-Erewa: Chinese Don’t Want Africans In China by SeverusSnape(m): 5:31pm On May 11, 2020
EVILFOREST:
How can you do same when you are a CHRONIC DEBTOR.... to them. Do you shut your GATE against the person you owe..?
That's true though. Thanks to bubu the mumu for making us "a CHRONIC DEBTOR".
Re: Abike Dabiri-Erewa: Chinese Don’t Want Africans In China by Iceberg3: 5:31pm On May 11, 2020
The only people that can stand these foreign devils, people like Ghadaffi,have been killed with their foolish citizens dancing and hailing the killers..
Same thing coneheads are doing to those standing up to tyranny in the zoo
Re: Abike Dabiri-Erewa: Chinese Don’t Want Africans In China by OsuIgboIpob: 5:32pm On May 11, 2020
Iyiataata92:
It's so unfortunate that bad leadership made Nigeria and Africa this ugly.
The Chinese are not even whites. The Europeans don't even value them.
China should be on same level with Africa just that we got it wrong from the onset.

Imagine Chinese discriminating against the Europeans
If Nigeria and Africa can invest more in manufacturing, we will reduce our dependence on China and that is when they will value us
The major problem is the one in your head - The slave label and mentality.

You think that white people exist and you also believe that you're black.

In my entire life, I have never seen a black nor white person before.
What I see is different shades of BROWN AND PINK.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abike Dabiri-Erewa: Chinese Don’t Want Africans In China by Coco2(m): 5:33pm On May 11, 2020
I think it’s only fair that their products don’t come into Africa as well. Dey your dey make we dey our dey.
Re: Abike Dabiri-Erewa: Chinese Don’t Want Africans In China by Adefatima: 5:33pm On May 11, 2020
SoNature:
That Nigeria harbors illegal Chinese in her country doesn't make it right for China to do the same.

If Nigeria has some balls, the leaders should fix the country so that Nigerians don't have the urge to leave this country anymore

Exactly that we harbour illegal Chinese doesn’t mean China will harbour illegal Nigerians
Re: Abike Dabiri-Erewa: Chinese Don’t Want Africans In China by Karlifate: 5:33pm On May 11, 2020
Iceberg3:

Develop the country that doesn't have Power!?

Develop your country that's in perpetual darkness!?!
There is sth called "INFRASTRUCTURAL DVLPT". Power/electricity is part of the infrastructure.

1 Like

Re: Abike Dabiri-Erewa: Chinese Don’t Want Africans In China by AlhajaChinyere: 5:35pm On May 11, 2020
Staphylococcus:
Fact!

Chinese detest Africans right from their birth

The pandemic just exposing it.

When it comes to racism, China takes the Number 2 spots after Arabs.

Really? Can you explain....
Re: Abike Dabiri-Erewa: Chinese Don’t Want Africans In China by Iceberg3: 5:36pm On May 11, 2020
Karlifate:

There is sth called "INFRASTRUCTURAL DVLPT". Power/electricity is part of the infrastructure.

Because I didn't mention roads, housing, education,water,etc?

Ok tell me which infrastructure are in place?
Remember we pay tax and other utility bills.

Besides, what do you do without power?
Re: Abike Dabiri-Erewa: Chinese Don’t Want Africans In China by Farki: 5:36pm On May 11, 2020
Filmdirect:
No. They "worship" success and innovation. The Chinese used the whites to develop their nation because the whites had something they wanted; ingenuity, success, wealth. Their lands were functioning and developed and were a model of convenient living. They don't particularly like them.

Blacks: we set ourselves up because when people visit our lands they are shocked at how backward we are. Wealth alone is not enough for respect (our wealthy are corrupt anyway), it's how we live, our infrastructure, our reasoning, our inventiveness. It's just not respectable. When they see that, coupled with our begging them for assistance, they have no other option than to see our as inferior (its a subconscious thing).

In my negotiation class in business school we learnt how to be in a win win situation. Basically both parties must have something to offer. If not one will win and the other lose. We are not equals in the world spectrum because of what we do not offer. We can shout all we want, it just leads to charity and pity.

I meant they literally worship white skin and blonde hair.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qDzhxYQ_XGY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Few8kJ0zfnY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZ3RbDTc_fY

2 Likes

Re: Abike Dabiri-Erewa: Chinese Don’t Want Africans In China by godwinsmillions: 5:37pm On May 11, 2020
If we had a responsive govt, they will engage them roundly cos here, even a Chinese carpenter has a police orderly. Unfortunately this govt cant say a word when tomorrow they will go for their unending begging for money. Our Govt na boy boy to China

1 Like

Re: Abike Dabiri-Erewa: Chinese Don’t Want Africans In China by coputa(m): 5:39pm On May 11, 2020
Iyiataata92:
It's so unfortunate that bad leadership made Nigeria and Africa this ugly.
The Chinese are not even whites. The Europeans don't even value them.
China should be on same level with Africa just that we got it wrong from the onset.

Imagine Chinese discriminating against the Europeans
If Nigeria and Africa can invest more in manufacturing, we will reduce our dependence on China and that is when they will value us
stop deceiving yourself,we are and can never be on the same template or pedestal with china,we are miles apart in all ramification.they are technologically advanced than nigeria.they ve' been to the moon and artarctica,they re, our creditors.nigeria will forever remain their slave.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Largest Nigerian Populations In US States / Lagos Corper Knocked Down By A Reckless Driver (Graphic Photo) / Seaplane Lands In Bayelsa For The First Time In 21 Years (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.