Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,359 members, 7,808,247 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:22 AM

#justiceforjennifer: Commissioner Hafsat Baba Is At Jennifer's House (photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / #justiceforjennifer: Commissioner Hafsat Baba Is At Jennifer's House (photos) (2296 Views)

Man Disguised In Hijab To Have Sex With A Woman In Her Husband's House (Photos) / Husband Stabbed After Catching Wife Having Sex With Lover In Their House. Photos / Ritualist Den Uncovered Under Bridge Near Lagos Governor's House. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #justiceforjennifer: Commissioner Hafsat Baba Is At Jennifer's House (photos) by Hayzed0601(m): 9:53am On May 12, 2020
Superjazz:

look at you cheesy Switching to denial when under persecution and fire (taqqiya) grin I don't blame you that's the kind of religion you guys practice religion of lies for lies and die by the lies there is a reason they say
ISLAMBAD grin grin grin
E-idiot,tell me that area of denial.As in you are just plain stupid.I asked you a question the other time to prrof the nonsense you wrote,you couldn't provide it,you switch to another one yet I told you the truth but your small brain couldn't comprehend,chai......do you go to school at all,what a dullard.
E-idiot,show me that area of denial in my post.
It's not my fault you can't comprehend, intelligency is not just in your gene.Hatred will kill you prematurely if you continue like this
E-idiot,show your stupidity again,let me laugh again please.
Re: #justiceforjennifer: Commissioner Hafsat Baba Is At Jennifer's House (photos) by Hayzed0601(m): 10:02am On May 12, 2020
Superjazz:

look at you cheesy Switching to denial when under persecution and fire (taqqiya) grin I don't blame you that's the kind of religion you guys practice religion of lies for lies and die by the lies there is a reason they say
ISLAMBAD grin grin grin
see E-idiot again stereotyping based on the name of the capital of a country.what a dullard,do you think islamabad is an English word?chai......You can never be intelligent in your life if you continue like this.You just mumu anyhow.
Mumu is in your gene and I know it's been there from generation to generation and may continue like that if you refuse to take that bold step and learn.
E-idiot,hit me with another foolish talk again and make me laugh.
Re: #justiceforjennifer: Commissioner Hafsat Baba Is At Jennifer's House (photos) by Princekay10: 10:05am On May 12, 2020
zionmde:
5 of d rapists are Muslims
d victim is a Christian

We all know how d story will end

Under shariah law d girl needs another witness who saw d live events to be able to corroborate her story.

if u want it in clear statement
those guys will get away with d crime
Must you display your moronic stupidity publicly try to get sense small,

1 Like

Re: #justiceforjennifer: Commissioner Hafsat Baba Is At Jennifer's House (photos) by Superjazz: 10:14am On May 12, 2020
Hayzed0601:

see E-idiot again stereotyping based on the name of the capital of a country.what a dullard,do you think islamabad is an English word?chai......You can never be intelligent in your life if you continue like this.You just mumu anyhow.
Mumu is in your gene and I know it's been there from generation to generation and may continue like that if you refuse to take that bold step and learn.
E-idiot,hit me with another foolish talk again and make me laugh.
In English it is known as ISLAMBAD who cares about it meaning in your brainwashed religion language but all I know is ISLAMBAD will always remain ISLAMBAD nothing change
Re: #justiceforjennifer: Commissioner Hafsat Baba Is At Jennifer's House (photos) by Hayzed0601(m): 10:36am On May 12, 2020
grin
Superjazz:

In English it is known as ISLAMBAD who cares about it meaning in your brainwashed religion language but all I know is ISLAMBAD will always remain ISLAMBAD nothing change
Since you refuse to know the meaning, that's why you are a dullard and will continue to be.An intelligent soul will always try and learn new things,you now see you are glorified fool.No wonder your IQ is very low(about 0.00001kb if must guess).Keep on hating till you have heart attack.I no send.

But seriously as a guy to guy,you need to try and learn new things even if you find it irritating to you.And don't ever say what you don't know.It is for your own good.
My one and only E-idiot,I wish you a healthy life not a life full of hatred.Holla grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Two Sisters Allows Mothers Corpse Decompose In Their Benin Apartment / Davido's Father Should Be Arrested For Theft / Apart From God Nobody Has Power Than Me 17year Old Gahanaian Native Doctor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.